Home

how organized is the mafia these days?

Posted By: donplugconnected

how organized is the mafia these days? - 08/23/15 10:25 PM

how much influence and power do the bosses have in the family? what has changed since the 20's-70s to now?
Posted By: Five_Felonies

Re: how organized is the mafia these days? - 08/23/15 10:35 PM

the best thing about you is that the more garbage you spew on here, the more you're hurting inside, as you should! 7 years since the assault on that poor old women who ended up shot, yet you haven't grown up even a little bit! honestly, if there was any true justice in this world you would have both your thumbs and big toes cut off before they ship you off to grateford! lol
Posted By: melanzana

Re: how organized is the mafia these days? - 08/23/15 11:23 PM

What happened now?
Posted By: pmac

Re: how organized is the mafia these days? - 08/23/15 11:31 PM

I read this about Frank Cali in gangland what ever he does he takes 10% from the profit and kicks it up to the. Bosses. It's easy. If I made a profit of 1000 bucks off taking action on football this week 100 bucks goes to the boss and hope fully one day I can give him less. Stolen merch give him a air conditioner.
Posted By: VetteZR1

Re: how organized is the mafia these days? - 08/24/15 09:05 PM

I dont post much but I do follow the boards daily...how is every1 so sure that this is Dicknose?? I mean wouldnt the mods realize its the same person making all these different names?
Posted By: NE1020

Re: how organized is the mafia these days? - 08/25/15 01:30 AM

Im pretty interested to know what Dicknose is facing prison for, anyone able give any info?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET