Home

Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss

Posted By: gangstereport

Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/20/15 07:08 PM

according to gangland and newspapers frank cali has been named new boss

Gambino Family's New Boss: A Brooklyn-Born Wiseguy With Ties To Sicily
Frank CaliFour years after the Gambino family severed its last ties to the John Gotti era by choosing a member of its Sicilian faction to lead it, the borghata has again reaffirmed its move away from the Dapper Don's swashbuckling leadership style. In its most recent election, family leaders have tapped a Brooklyn-born wiseguy with strong ties to Sicily, a mobster with a decidedly "old-school" mentality as its acting boss.

According to sources on both sides of the law, underboss Frank Cali, long viewed by the feds as a rising star in the crime family, has replaced Domenico (Italian Dom) Cefalu as the wiseguy quietly calling the shots for the Gambinos. Gotti clan elder Peter Gotti, 75, who is cooling his heels at a federal prison in Lisbon, Ohio, is still the "official boss." But it's in name only. All agree that the former New York city sanitation worker has no say in the crime family's business.

"It's really no surprise," said one of three law enforcement sources who credited the 50-year-old Cali as the reigning Gambino crime family godfather. "We recognized him as an up and comer when he began showing up at clubs in the late 80s, when he was still in his 20s."

Alexander DalessioAlexander Dalessio, A 'Bookmaking Legend,' Chec
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/20/15 07:18 PM

Peter Gotti official boss lol

I can understand peoples claims for Cefalu, Cali or John Gambino. but Pete? That's ridiculous.

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/20/15 07:20 PM

ignore it just the feds list peter as the offical because they love the gotti name

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/20/15 07:23 PM

capeci is one of the greatest mob reporters ever so i am going to believe this and peter is offical boss so what its in name only does not matter i dont know why people tale notice of this its the same with vic amuso
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/20/15 07:27 PM

There's already a thread on this

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=846938&page=2
Posted By: mike68

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/20/15 07:40 PM

Originally Posted By: gangstereport
capeci is one of the greatest mob reporters ever so i am going to believe this and peter is offical boss so what its in name only does not matter i dont know why people tale notice of this its the same with vic amuso

Better than the guy who writes Gangster Report???

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/20/15 07:45 PM

Originally Posted By: mike68

Yeah, Capeci is still the best by a mile, but that isn't saying much. His articles are becoming more unbelievable every week.

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/20/15 07:46 PM

Originally Posted By: mike68

lol

i think scotts one of the best reporters at this time and is a big up and comer. I see him as the next geogre antastia.

but no mob reporter comes close with jerry capeci. He is the boss of all mob reporters

Posted By: mulberry

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/20/15 08:00 PM

Has anyone been caught on a bug in the past 13 years saying that Peter Gotti is the official boss? How about informants? Have they told law enforcement that Petey is the official boss? Is anyone still kicking money up to Pete besides his family members? He's as much the official boss of the Gambinos as Nicky Scarfo is the official boss of Philly. I can understand Vic Amuso being listed as the official boss. He probably gets some money each month just to keep his mouth shut even though he has no power left on the streets.

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/20/15 08:03 PM

Originally Posted By: mulberry
Has anyone been caught on a bug in the past 13 years saying that Peter Gotti is the official boss? How about informants? Have they told law enforcement that Petey is the official boss? Is anyone still kicking money up to Pete besides his family members? He's as much the official boss of the Gambinos as Nicky Scarfo is the official boss of Philly. I can understand Vic Amuso being listed as the official boss. He probably gets some money each month just to keep his mouth shut even though he has no power left on the streets.

Well said Mulberry, exactly my thoughts. Try telling that to Ivy.

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/20/15 08:03 PM

who cares like i said before the feds prob listed him because of the gotti name

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/20/15 08:07 PM

who cares like i said before the feds prob listed him because of the gotti name

The feds don't list him though. They think cefalu is boss. Capeci is more likely to name the Gotti's to get attention, wait til Genie get's home.
Posted By: Ted

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/20/15 08:36 PM

Interesting article. Here's a couple exscripts.

"He's an old school guy, he doesn't talk on the phone, and he only meets with people he knows," said another law enforcement source. In one 2006 incident described in court papers, it took five phone calls with two underlings to arrange a meeting in the Bay Ridge section of Brooklyn between Cali and capo Michael (Mickey Boy) Paradiso in which neither Cali nor Paradiso's names were mentioned. Paradiso's guy referred to Cali, who has a produce business, as "the fruit guy," and Cali's guy referred to Paradiso as "the Staten Island guy," according to a court filing.

Closer to home, several sources said they viewed Cali's ascension as a positive move for the Gambino crime family based on his track record as an "earner" and a wiseguy who "shares the wealth" with his crew members.

"He makes a lot of people partners in things that he does," said DiLeonardo, who tried to snare Cali in some illegal chatter in late 2002 when Mikey Scars flipped and was trying to make his bones with Team America. "He's a mild mannered, even tempered guy. He's not greedy; he makes everybody eat. He's not a micro-manager, but he's involved in everything he does."

And in the late 90s, they wrote, Cali had "illegal joker poker gambling machines" in several social clubs and other establishments in Brooklyn. Among them were "four or five machines in Café Italia in Brooklyn" alone, according to the feds. The machines generated money for Cali, his partners, and — as he did religiously in all his ventures — a 10% tribute off the top to the Administration.

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/20/15 08:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Ted
Interesting article. Here's a couple exscripts.

"He's an old school guy, he doesn't talk on the phone, and he only meets with people he knows," said another law enforcement source. In one 2006 incident described in court papers, it took five phone calls with two underlings to arrange a meeting in the Bay Ridge section of Brooklyn between Cali and capo Michael (Mickey Boy) Paradiso in which neither Cali nor Paradiso's names were mentioned. Paradiso's guy referred to Cali, who has a produce business, as "the fruit guy," and Cali's guy referred to Paradiso as "the Staten Island guy," according to a court filing.

Closer to home, several sources said they viewed Cali's ascension as a positive move for the Gambino crime family based on his track record as an "earner" and a wiseguy who "shares the wealth" with his crew members.

"He makes a lot of people partners in things that he does," said DiLeonardo, who tried to snare Cali in some illegal chatter in late 2002 when Mikey Scars flipped and was trying to make his bones with Team America. "He's a mild mannered, even tempered guy. He's not greedy; he makes everybody eat. He's not a micro-manager, but he's involved in everything he does."

And in the late 90s, they wrote, Cali had "illegal joker poker gambling machines" in several social clubs and other establishments in Brooklyn. Among them were "four or five machines in Café Italia in Brooklyn" alone, according to the feds. The machines generated money for Cali, his partners, and — as he did religiously in all his ventures — a 10% tribute off the top to the Administration.

i know back in 2009 he was running a wine company.

I hear he is major in the meat business he runs a meat company worth 30mil
Posted By: Belmont

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/20/15 08:51 PM

Does Cali live in Brooklyn or staten island? He have a club/ headquarters?

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/20/15 08:58 PM

Originally Posted By: TommyGambino

You guys talk as if you would even care if it was confirmed by bugs, informants, or law enforcement. Law enforcement and informants confirmed Amuso is still boss and you guys didn't believe that either.

Nobody is claiming Scarfo is the boss so it's different than the Gotti situation. He at least has the title - Capeci said as much - which Scarfo doesn't. That said, we shouldn't be so quick to assume how much clout an imprisoned boss does or doesn't have.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/20/15 09:47 PM

I can understand peoples claims for Cefalu, Cali or John Gambino. but Pete? That's ridiculous.

His Gambino source in Nottingham told him. It's kosher.

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/20/15 09:50 PM

I am not going to get involved in who is calling the shots, be it Amuso or Crea.

I just want to know this.

What is the status on Frank Lastorino, Anthony Baratta and George Zappola?

I want to say demoted to soldier, retired and capo.
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/20/15 09:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
I am not going to get involved in who is calling the shots, be it Amuso or Crea.

I just want to know this.

What is the status on Frank Lastorino, Anthony Baratta and George Zappola?

I want to say demoted to soldier, retired and capo.
i was under the impression those guys were all pretty much shelved because they were in on the plot to kill crea

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/20/15 10:01 PM

I might speculate, but ask anyone on this forum who there they think is really boss, nobody will mention a different name then them 3.

You sit on internet forums cracking jokes, which nobody finds funny, fucking window licker.
Posted By: dave213

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/20/15 10:21 PM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

You guys talk as if you would even care if it was confirmed by bugs, informants, or law enforcement. Law enforcement and informants confirmed Amuso is still boss and you guys didn't believe that either.

Nobody is claiming Scarfo is the boss so it's different than the Gotti situation. He at least has the title - Capeci said as much - which Scarfo doesn't. That said, we shouldn't be so quick to assume how much clout an imprisoned boss does or doesn't have.

Are people arguing about titles, or more about how much power the person has? I don't think anyone cares if Amuso has the "Official Boss" title or not. The debate is how much power he actually has.

Capeci says that Peter Gotti is the Official Boss in name only, and has NO say in the streets. That shows you right there that it's possible someone could be Official Boss in name only, while others with unofficial power, or whatever you want to call it, are actually running the family.

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/20/15 10:24 PM

I might speculate, but ask anyone on this forum who there they think is really boss, nobody will mention a different name then them 3.

You sit on internet forums cracking jokes, which nobody finds funny, fucking window licker.

I am just breaking your balls. Learn to take a joke.

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/20/15 10:28 PM

Originally Posted By: dave213

Are people arguing about titles, or more about how much power the person has? I don't think anyone cares if Amuso has the "Official Boss" title or not. The debate is how much power he actually has.

Capeci says that Peter Gotti is the Official Boss in name only, and has NO say in the streets. That shows you right there that it's possible someone could be Official Boss in name only, while others with unofficial power, or whatever you want to call it, are actually running the family.

When people are boss in 'name only' it's normally for a reason, to deflect heat away from the real people running things, the feds knew 4 years ago Pete had no say so I don't understand how it benefits the Gambino admin.

After Jr Gotti was chased he probably lost what little power he had left, then Cefalu took over in 2011.

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/20/15 10:29 PM

Your jokes aren't funny though. It's weird, you know everyone doesn't find you funny, but all you do is crack awful jokes on here, I'm guessing you still live with your mum?

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/20/15 10:36 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Your jokes aren't funny though. It's weird, you know everyone doesn't find you funny, but all you do is crack awful jokes on here, I'm guessing you still live with your mum?

No, I moved out. I am living with your mum now.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/20/15 10:44 PM

Nottingham, County Cork. What's the fucking difference?

Oh, yeah. Tommy's a serious researcher, that's the difference. And before you point out that you're not from County Cork, it was a deliberate misnomer. You're both from the UK, but you couldn't shine Tommy's shoes as a researcher, especially where the Gambinos are concerned,

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/20/15 10:47 PM

Come on PB, you know Ireland is not in the UK. You are more intelligent than that.

And if I can get over the fact that Tommy Gambino deliberately made up malicious bullshit about me having several accounts, then I am sure he can take a lighthearted joke.
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/20/15 10:59 PM

Your all just arguing over speculation , most of wot people learn is from people who say things on these forums . Then u have the serious researchers who know a wealth of knowledge on the past mob , nobody can say for sure wot goes on in the current day mob , there r made guys who don't know wot family they belong to . How would any of us really know ?? We r all just taking someone else's word for it
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/20/15 11:08 PM

Quote:

Quote:

See, that's funny.

And Tommy, relax. I know you're getting it from all sides, but we know you've a good point.
Carrying the title in name only is a decoy move. What's the point of pinning the title if it's known to be bullshit. And it's a good issue. But we don't know the answer, and we're not likely to for a while.

IMO all this arguing is over nothing.

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/20/15 11:24 PM

Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
Quote:

Quote:

See, that's funny.

And Tommy, relax. I know you're getting it from all sides, but we know you've a good point.
Carrying the title in name only is a decoy move. What's the point of pinning the title if it's known to be bullshit. And it's a good issue. But we don't know the answer, and we're not likely to for a while.

That's funny? Do you spend your spare time watching paint dry Sonny? wink

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/20/15 11:25 PM

Originally Posted By: domwoods74
Your all just arguing over speculation , most of wot people learn is from people who say things on these forums . Then u have the serious researchers who know a wealth of knowledge on the past mob , nobody can say for sure wot goes on in the current day mob , there r made guys who don't know wot family they belong to . How would any of us really know ?? We r all just taking someone else's word for it

Are there really made guys who don't know what family they belong to? Quick google search and you'll find the guy your kicking upto and what family he's in! wink
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/21/15 12:01 AM

I don't want to get involved in this dispute but like Sonny said that was fucking funny lol
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/21/15 12:09 AM

Come on PB, you know Ireland is not in the UK. You are more intelligent than that.

Not really my point, Moe. But a quick (non) geography lesson from a New Yorker's point of view: To us, Ireland/England is comparable to New York/New Jersey. Ridiculous, I know blush.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/21/15 12:12 AM

Yea it's close enough dammit. lol
Posted By: Dbm7

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/21/15 12:31 AM

Who's consigliere? I read on a chart that it was bobby vernace?

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/21/15 12:31 AM

Quote:

Quote:

See, that's funny.

That's funny? Do you spend your spare time watching paint dry Sonny? wink

Beats watching the ashes Tommy wink

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/21/15 12:38 AM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
But a quick (non) geography lesson from a New Yorker's point of view: To us, Ireland/England is comparable to New York/New Jersey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cey35bBWXls

I thought Europe was a country?
Posted By: DB

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/21/15 03:32 AM

Honestly not many people know who is really calling the shots there , they clammed up awhile ago

And unfortunately a Capeci article today just doesn't do it for me although

I have no problem if others believe so , it's a free country . Tho his Amuso piece was pretty weak IMO but that's just my opinion

There is so much disinformation coming from the wise guys today's that who knows who has the final say today . I mean we generally know who has power and sway but the final word , that's a toughy and I just don't know why Cali would want it yet unless Cefalu was stepping back . Cali is so legit and low key , idk , this is a tough one for me to believe , who knows if an official boss is even the structure anymore, especially with the Gambinos who have several guys that could handle that role and really are back , hard to see a smart guy like Cali letting that get out and the lightening rod that comes with it . Hell the official boss role today could just be a ruse to mess around with LE . Seems to me the smarter families have warmed up to the CIA ways , disinformation and compartmentalization , throw in legit and that's the way to move forward . Then again I could be totally off although I do get the sense of more common sense these days , similiar to the points Serp has been bringing up

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/21/15 03:40 AM

Originally Posted By: Dbm7
Who's consigliere? I read on a chart that it was bobby vernace?

He was official consigliere so, even though he's doing life, he'd have to step down if anything were to change.

Originally Posted By: DB
Honestly not many people know who is really calling the shots there , they clammed up awhile ago

And unfortunately a Capeci article today just doesn't do it for me although

I have no problem if others believe so , it's a free country . Tho his Amuso piece was pretty weak IMO but that's just my opinion

There is so much disinformation coming from the wise guys today's that who knows who has the final say today . I mean we generally know who has power and sway but the final word , that's a toughy and I just don't know why Cali would want it yet unless Cefalu was stepping back . Cali is so legit and low key , idk , this is a tough one for me to believe , who knows if an official boss is even the structure anymore, especially with the Gambinos who have several guys that could handle that role and really are back , hard to see a smart guy like Cali letting that get out and the lightening rod that comes with it . Hell the official boss role today could just be a ruse to mess around with LE . Seems to me the smarter families have warmed up to the CIA ways , disinformation and compartmentalization , throw in legit and that's the way to move forward . Then again I could be totally off although I do get the sense of more common sense these days , similiar to the points Serp has been bringing up

A Capeci article doesn't do it for you? Well believe you me, even if it were confirmed by an indictment or further info, there would be plenty of people on these forums not believing it and thinking they know the real scoop.
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/21/15 03:42 AM

Ivy who would u think is acting consig w Vernace doin life?

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/21/15 03:54 AM

Very true

But it comes with the message board territory these days , unfortunately I might add

But it's also why I could care less about any shittalking my way

But there are some real good posters here who I do think know the real scoop about some things , even more than Capeci , but I guess I'm biased a little lol

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/21/15 04:22 AM

Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
Ivy who would u think is acting consig w Vernace doin life?

No idea. Im content to wait for the info to come out.

Originally Posted By: DB
Very true

But there are some real good posters here who I do think know the real scoop about some things , even more than Capeci , but I guess I'm biased a little lol

In my nearly 9 years on these boards there have been a handful of posters who I would consider have some legit inside info. Of course, for every one of them, there are a dozen frauds. But even with the legit ones, their info is relatively limited. As in a certain area or certain people. In terms of general overall knowledge, nobody on these forums has better sources or more info than Capeci.
Posted By: HandsomeStevie

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/21/15 04:40 AM

i Wonder why Cefalu would step down already.. and i wonder what role he will play if he really did step down..
Posted By: DiMaggio

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/21/15 08:10 AM

one reason they would let a boss keep his title is plausible deniability. They cant be indicted as "BOSS", despite their calling shots in the street, if another "officially" holds the title, especially if recognized as such by LE.

Could mean the difference between a state charge or a hundred year sentence on a RICO circa. commission trial.

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/21/15 10:46 AM

I do think he has stepped down and does not have the title anymore.

It makes sense he has been underboss since 2006 and boss since 2011 he has done 18months in prison in that time he got four years without any legal problems as boss he must have millions tens of millions he is in his late 60s/70s he prob thinking to himself why do I keep going I am already rich why do I borther. What's the benefit of staying boss

Most of these guys die in prison or die broke he is one of very lucky ones who are able to retire rich he will be able to enjoy his wealth before he dies a lucky man.

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/21/15 10:55 AM

Originally Posted By: HandsomeStevie
i Wonder why Cefalu would step down already.. and i wonder what role he will play if he really did step down..

He's had four years (prob more) at the top to line his pockets, and can now ride off into the sunset. I don't even think anybody got hit in the Bino's on his watch he can be charged with.

If he took in a mil a year tax free for 5 years at age 65. Why wouldn't you pass the baton and enjoy the coin?

It's the smartest play

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/21/15 12:12 PM

Has cefalu got kids?

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/21/15 12:40 PM

he lives with his mum so maybe he takes care of her. I dont know if he has kids

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/21/15 12:49 PM

He is too busy to bake a child.

He's too busy baking dough, literally and figuratively speaking.

*gets coat*
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/21/15 07:18 PM

I have not a clue who is a boss right now.

But when I do now and then speak to someone that should know ,they say (Like I have posted for years) they say that the charts are wrong.

Now granted this is about only two families and one is not in NY .

When I ask the people who running the show I get don't know ,but I am still kicking up to the same person I have been for years.

Last summer I spoke to someone that should know about Philly and I was told the Skinny sent word to keep things down to a low roar.

This dont mean shit compared to the feds or JC saying something or maybe it says more.

But one thing has been consistent that the charts are wrong !

So if the charts are wrong and the feds are lost ,that means finally these guys are keeping there mouth shut or they have a system in place that only very few know who is calling the shots(BOSS) No LE is in the dark and they get someone like Jerry C to put this out there and every low life connected gets on there phone and calls everybody possibly hooked to the family.

I don't think they would hook a guy high up in the family and get any real info ,but one never knows.

And the way that guy JC has been putting shit out there ,it sounds like he is running out of guys he has known for years on both sides of the LAW .
Posted By: cheech

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/21/15 08:34 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Not really my point, Moe. But a quick (non) geography lesson from a New Yorker's point of view: To us, Ireland/England is comparable to New York/New Jersey. Ridiculous, I know blush.

Ireland and England isn't the same thing?

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/21/15 08:43 PM

I know you are just saying that because you dislike me, but no, they are not, cheechy boy.

Canada is part of the commonwealth, but I don't go around saying Canada and England are the same thing.

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/21/15 08:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Serpiente

But when I do now and then speak to someone that should know ,they say (Like I have posted for years) they say that the charts are wrong.

When I ask the people who running the show I get don't know ,but I am still kicking up to the same person I have been for years.

Last summer I spoke to someone that should know about Philly and I was told the Skinny sent word to keep things down to a low roar.

This dont mean shit compared to the feds or JC saying something or maybe it says more.

So if the charts are wrong and the feds are lost ,that means finally these guys are keeping there mouth shut or they have a system in place that only very few know who is calling the shots(BOSS) No LE is in the dark and they get someone like Jerry C to put this out there and every low life connected gets on there phone and calls everybody possibly hooked to the family.

I don't think they would hook a guy high up in the family and get any real info ,but one never knows.

And the way that guy JC has been putting shit out there ,it sounds like he is running out of guys he has known for years on both sides of the LAW .

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Pray tell, what "shit" has Capeci been putting out and why is it "shit?" Because somebody on an internet forum says so? And why on earth would you think they have more reliable info?

Furthermore, what charts are you talking about? I can't speak for all charts but the ones from Pogo are as reliable and up to date as possible. Largely because he sticks to the most consistent sources - the feds and reputable journalists like Capeci - and doesn't just go with every rumor or theory that floats around on the boards.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/21/15 08:55 PM

From what I've read he was real close to Jackie nose probably made 92 93 after Sammy flips. Are we all thinking the same just leave letter gotti as boss to fuck up the feds charts they love to use in court and keep the info misguided like someone said the CIA does. Smart. It's very humid in Miami chaf legs hurt man and I'm not fat.

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/21/15 09:19 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
From what I've read he was real close to Jackie nose probably made 92 93 after Sammy flips. Are we all thinking the same just leave letter gotti as boss to fuck up the feds charts they love to use in court and keep the info misguided like someone said the CIA does. Smart. It's very humid in Miami chaf legs hurt man and I'm not fat.

Try "Glide" great for running should be fine for a hot walk..

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/21/15 09:24 PM

Ivy : I don't know what a Pogo is but I am referring to LE chart when guys see them through there lawyers.

And maybe just maybe the name on the chart DC and the name is really RG ,who knows.

But here we go again beating a dead horse ...

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/21/15 09:53 PM

Serp, if it helps I thought when you were referring to 'JC' above you were referring to Jesus Christ.

Ha!

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/21/15 10:04 PM

Serp, if it helps I thought when you were referring to 'JC' above you were referring to Jesus Christ.

Ha!

Thank you Sonny , I just not could figure out where it went wrong.

I am thinking Ivy took it as the people I was speaking to were looking at charts on here .Very unlikely .

I would think LE have there own to through around.

I don't know if they even know people do this stuff.(people in the life) I know some of the young ones that play around with the internet.
But the rest have better things to do.I would think.
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/21/15 10:21 PM

The best part of pmacs post is always the last sentence.

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/21/15 10:56 PM

Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
The best part of pmacs post is always the last sentence.

Hahahaha. So true. Gold.

@Serp, don't worry too much about Ivy. He's grumpy but his hearts in the right place.

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/21/15 11:13 PM

If this site had a hierarchy, Sonny would have to be the consigliere for his diplomatic skills.
Posted By: Faithful1

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/21/15 11:22 PM

Ivy : I don't know what a Pogo is but I am referring to LE chart when guys see them through there lawyers.

And maybe just maybe the name on the chart DC and the name is really RG ,who knows.

Pogo is a poster on another forum who likes making Mafia charts.

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/22/15 12:05 AM

Originally Posted By: Faithful1

Okay thanks , I do see them here must be tough to do . I can not put a picture on this site.So it must be hard to do the research and get all the photos.

Internet did not come out till I was 40 something ,and I just never really had to get on the craz of it . My line of work my father started in the forty's. I was taught that way.

I had shop in school we had to build things with our hands .
It was not to much fun trust me.
Posted By: thebigfella

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/22/15 12:18 AM

Sal vitale says zeke is the boss of the gambinos, i can't imagine an hardcore mobster like zeke getting out of prison and retiring
Posted By: cheech

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/22/15 12:41 AM

I know you are just saying that because you dislike me, but no, they are not, cheechy boy.

Canada is part of the commonwealth, but I don't go around saying Canada and England are the same thing.

you're sharper than I thought

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/22/15 12:44 AM

Originally Posted By: thebigfella
Sal vitale says zeke is the boss of the gambinos, i can't imagine an hardcore mobster like zeke getting out of prison and retiring

I think he's just old and tired. He's done a ton of time, cried at his sentencing (Nothing wrong with that) If I remember right he has a really sick immediate family member, even 'hardcore' mobsters get sick of that life, probably wants to spend his last years with his family.

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/22/15 12:57 AM

Keep in Mind Zeke's from a different era.

The Gotti days are done.

Posted By: reginald_denny

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/22/15 01:19 AM

you can't be serious lmao you kick up??? Ha ha ha ha gtfo you sir are something else

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/22/15 01:32 AM

Still hiding behind a other UN ....and it was not "I" that was talking about ...

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/22/15 02:25 AM

I'm still not totally clear but charts from law enforcement are the best look anyone outside the mob itself is going get regarding the hierarchy of a family, crew, etc.
Posted By: reginald_denny

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/22/15 02:46 AM

Still hiding behind a other UN " five "....and it was not I that was talking about ...
sounds like he may have his own family...
Posted By: Skinny

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/22/15 03:07 AM

Originally Posted By: Belmont
Does Cali live in Brooklyn or staten island? He have a club/ headquarters?

he lives in a staten island mansion, circus fruits is on like 62nd st in brooklyn. just north of bensonhurst I think its a very chinese area. Also the cafe and the social club that him and jg met people at are both on 18th ave in the heart of bensonhurst.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/22/15 04:14 AM

What about Frankie P? Doesn't Cali have a apartment in Brooklyn? If Cali is indeed the Boss, then he is the Carlo Gambino of this time.
Posted By: Camarel

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/22/15 04:31 AM

Originally Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari
What about Frankie P? Doesn't Cali have a apartment in Brooklyn? If Cali is indeed the Boss, then he is the Carlo Gambino of this time.

Is this a joke? Not commenting on what a "Carlo Gambino of this time" means you made the comparison so you should tell us what that means exactly.
Posted By: rockstar_man45

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/22/15 04:48 AM

He's also a Neo-Nazi and a fervent racist

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/22/15 04:50 AM

" Fucking window licker " ha that's a good one
Posted By: ovation32

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/22/15 05:45 AM

Ivy (and I apologize in advance to the moderators for this) - I have always respected your research and your statements. And i still do. But intransigent stubbornness is about as valuable as "Mayor" Bill de Blasio (I know that will not resonate with Utah Brigham, but it's for the New Yorkers on the thread). I understand your reticence to believe anything other than what Agents Levy and Bongorno say, but realize that the people you are writing about are not stagnant robots born out of a hat in upstate New York. We are discussing human beings and mechanical interpretations of life as a flatline until indictments say otherwise is immature and short-sighted.

My point: Why not engage in discussions defined by the thread topic instead of repeatedly insinuating that these threads are a waste of time because 6 years ago..Smith was boss, Young was Underboss and Jeffs was Consigliere. Do you get my point?
Posted By: ovation32

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/22/15 06:03 AM

More importantly . . . where is Carmela???

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/22/15 06:30 AM

Originally Posted By: rockstar_man45

He's also a Neo-Nazi and a fervent racist

And a window licker.

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/22/15 09:46 AM

If this site had a hierarchy, Sonny would have to be the consigliere for his diplomatic skills.

Fuck you Moe
Posted By: mackinblack007

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/22/15 10:19 AM

Moe is one of the most unfunny people I've ever come across in my whole life.

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/22/15 11:38 AM

Originally Posted By: Camarel
Originally Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Is this a joke? Not commenting on what a "Carlo Gambino of this time" means you made the comparison so you should tell us what that means exactly.

lol
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/22/15 11:53 AM

Fuck you Moe

This is funny!

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/22/15 12:01 PM

Originally Posted By: mackinblack007

Idk. Your mother thought it was pretty funny when I took my wang out in front of her.
Posted By: alexandarns

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/22/15 12:29 PM

Idk. Your mother thought it was pretty funny when I took my wang out in front of her.

Moe,I even thought good of you before...

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/22/15 01:13 PM

She was laughing at your party sausage, nothing to be proud of, Moe.

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/22/15 01:18 PM

It's healthy to laugh at yourself. I was being self-deprecating with that joke.

I'm no John Holmes but I am no Jeremy Lin either.
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/22/15 01:27 PM

Had to look that up Moe..

"During Lin’s 38 point showing against the Los Angeles Lakers two nights ago Whitlock took advantage of the stereo type that Asian Men have smaller than average penis’, tweeting,

“Some lucky lady in NYC is gonna feel a couple of inches of pain tonight.”

The Asian American Journalists Association immediately got online and demanded an apology from Whitlock for the joke which they considered in bad taste at best and racist at worst."

Only you Moe. Only you. Lol
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/22/15 02:52 PM

I don't know, what do think I meant by that a Caramel? Hey Moe, your forgetting about the big brother, Longy Lin, but at least your not from Belfast, so I let that pass.

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/22/15 02:56 PM

The only thing Jeremy Lin is packing is a calculator.
Posted By: sittite

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/22/15 04:13 PM

You know it's time to close out a thread when it veers all the way to Asian penis size..........

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/22/15 07:24 PM

Originally Posted By: ovation32
Ivy (and I apologize in advance to the moderators for this) - I have always respected your research and your statements. And i still do. But intransigent stubbornness is about as valuable as "Mayor" Bill de Blasio (I know that will not resonate with Utah Brigham, but it's for the New Yorkers on the thread). I understand your reticence to believe anything other than what Agents Levy and Bongorno say, but realize that the people you are writing about are not stagnant robots born out of a hat in upstate New York. We are discussing human beings and mechanical interpretations of life as a flatline until indictments say otherwise is immature and short-sighted.

My point: Why not engage in discussions defined by the thread topic instead of repeatedly insinuating that these threads are a waste of time because 6 years ago..Smith was boss, Young was Underboss and Jeffs was Consigliere. Do you get my point?

No, I really don't get your point.

The reason I'm always stressing the need to stick to the most trustworthy sources - the feds or proven journalists like Capeci - is to keep things grounded in REALITY. Discussion and even guessing is fine, especially when there's no info from sources like this on a given matter. But there seems to be this knee jerk reaction among many on these forums (and it's really nothing new) to automatically disbelieve just about anything the feds say ("they must be tickling the wire") or what Capeci says ("he's writing shit.") I don't know if it's just an ego trip for certain posters to act like they know better than the feds or can read the tea leaves better than Capeci but without putting them in check (at least occasionally) the bullshit on a forum gets piled high and deep real quick. I've seen happen many times.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/23/15 01:49 AM

So lets all agrea this guy is acting boss then whose the underboss? You got 200 + guys couple states do you put a old timer there to appease the elders if Jackie is healthy like a poster said i m guessing he's probaly up there cause he's a likeable guy and respected. Maybe that guy from ct. That died recently im guessing alot of guys showed up to his funeral and this was probaly top discussion. Dan Marino got 2 yrs parole left so he's not doing shit. Is that guy Zeke dead really old or still on the scence. Think a bk would be smart to put a jersey or Bronx guy to help unify the family. This Collins ave is fucking to much money 2 coronas and 2 shots fireball 37$ took my girl and ran a couple streets back to a cheaper street.

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/23/15 04:50 AM

Originally Posted By: pmac
So lets all agrea this guy is acting boss then whose the underboss? You got 200 + guys couple states do you put a old timer there to appease the elders if Jackie is healthy like a poster said i m guessing he's probaly up there cause he's a likeable guy and respected. Maybe that guy from ct. That died recently im guessing alot of guys showed up to his funeral and this was probaly top discussion. Dan Marino got 2 yrs parole left so he's not doing shit. Is that guy Zeke dead really old or still on the scence. Think a bk would be smart to put a jersey or Bronx guy to help unify the family. This Collins ave is fucking to much money 2 coronas and 2 shots fireball 37$ took my girl and ran a couple streets back to a cheaper street.

Since Cali is acting boss, he would still retain his position of official underboss. And it's possible someone else would be named acting underboss in his stead.

Re: Frank Cali Gangland confims new boss - 08/23/15 11:19 AM

I'm still not totally clear but charts from law enforcement are the best look anyone outside the mob itself is going get regarding the hierarchy of a family, crew, etc.

YES, YES, YES,YES, Everyone knows that millions and millions of our tax dollars goes into LE making sure they have the best and most accurate charts.
All I was saying that a lonely bookmaker that has been at it since the 80's when asked ,says to me that the chart is wrong.

Now this is philly ,the guy could of been talking about the Boss the UB the AB the SB , I did not ask to elaborate for reasons I am guessing most would not.

As far as that guy Jerry he ,as far as I know has been the best at what he does.
But lately he has slipped .and of course this will happen in his bizz.
He does retract and explain though.

As far as him telling who is boss and under and street he has been slipping and it has been on many threads and posted by many posters.

But when ever you get into a thread it turns into beating a dead horse.

© 2024 GangsterBB.NET