Home

Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello

Posted By: gangstereport

Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 08/19/15 01:43 PM

i was reading this article
http://articles.philly.com/2012-11-14/ne...y-blavat-geator

i was think how close was lou to the guys in the family and was he important. There is a video of him meeting joe ligambi which suggests he is important but then again no jury believed him and he is known to be a bullshiter.

do you guys think the plot to kill jerry blavat and marty angelini were real
Posted By: azguy

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 08/19/15 07:14 PM

The video of them two talking was pretty interesting, I forget when it was filmed, looked like a counseling session.
Posted By: Ted

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 08/19/15 08:44 PM

Despite being around Ligambi and running a gambling operation for Borgesi, it doesn't really look like Lou was that close to anyone. If he was, he would have been a more valuable government witness. Ligambi was smart to keep him at a distance. Also he wasn't made, so take that for what it's worth.

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 08/19/15 09:39 PM

Originally Posted By: azguy
The video of them two talking was pretty interesting, I forget when it was filmed, looked like a counseling session.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB8wg7sP8Fo

if you go 4:12 is the start of the meeting with lou and joe mob talk filmed it. Lou and joe were arguing. Stanio is also in the video

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 08/19/15 09:42 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNyaOKkTxKs

this is how lou was taken down
Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 08/19/15 11:08 PM

He's living in South Jersey currently, IIRC. Can anyone confirm?
Posted By: dsbaloo

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 08/19/15 11:48 PM

seems like literally everyone with a button in south philly kept this idiot at arms distance.. for good reason too. all you have to do is look at the guy and you can tell hes got a hollow head and isn't capable of doing anything semi smart to earn..
he was just borgesi's little errand boy.. especially when they were doing the stolen car/staged car accidents to get kickbacks from the body shop.. borgesi was doing most the work but made lou come with him all through the night and was paying him peanuts compared to what borgesi was getting..love that story.. cant you picture borgesis crazy midget ass at 50 years old stealing cars with keys given to him from the body shop and crashing them into parked cars? that's such a hands on scheme.. I give a lot of the philly guys credit for being fucking nuts.. theyre real hands on lunatics..real blue collar street stuff.. kind of love it

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 08/19/15 11:55 PM

Lou tried to have marty killed it was oj tape he must have been asking to get whacked. He said ligambi turned up at his door the day after his arrest and said he had nothing to worry about
Posted By: Crash

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 08/20/15 12:05 AM

Ligambi was asking him why he was trying to act like a gangster when he was just a regular kweer. he then went on to tell him if he keeps up his acting, he will get his head chopped off.

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 08/20/15 12:40 AM

Originally Posted By: Crash
Ligambi was asking him why he was trying to act like a gangster when he was just a regular kweer. he then went on to tell him if he keeps up his acting, he will get his head chopped off.

Where did you hear about that ? Not saying I believe Lou I don't I know he was a wannabe I am just interested. I just can't understand the plot to kill Marty Frankie the fixer got it all on tape
Posted By: mike68

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 08/20/15 04:07 PM

Why do they let that guy walk while Gino DiPietro wasn't so lucky?
Posted By: mchang93

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 08/20/15 06:59 PM

Dipietro I would assume had more info they did not want out about past hits. They also are being careful because most of top guys are enjoying life without restrictions after decade in then another year or two under supervision. They come out and start clipping guys right off the jump, they are gonna be right back in.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 08/20/15 09:53 PM

His finger ain't the only thing that's bent if you catch my drift.
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 08/21/15 04:32 AM

Id agree they let him walk around bf not worth the heat and he didn't rrally do too much damage I think Staino got the most timr what 6 years? And Mosuie too but that moron has so many priors thats mainly on him..

What does everyone think is Staino still official capo of his SJ crew? Whos his acting if so? The way he allocuted weeping like a bitch and denouncing the life they should shelve him in my opinion..plus way more capable street guys out now and he had hisnspot bc he was tight w Ligambi I though(i know hes juniors nephew) but since uncle joe is semi-retired according to all accounts id think no way is he still official capo or if so it changes when he gets out, but then again maybe they wanna keep him.happy bc based on how he acted in court hed be my guess to flip..any more knowledgeable philly guys have an opinion on this?

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 08/21/15 04:44 AM

If he flipped, I'd read the FUCK out of that book. Conjecture though.
Posted By: mackinblack007

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 08/21/15 11:08 AM

Originally Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica
fag finger Lou did flip.
Posted By: Ted

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 08/21/15 06:34 PM

Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
What does everyone think is Staino still official capo of his SJ crew? Whos his acting if so? The way he allocuted weeping like a bitch and denouncing the life they should shelve him in my opinion.

WTF? He didn't cry and all mobsters denounce the life at sentencing. It's called trying to win the judge over.

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 08/21/15 06:42 PM

Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
Id agree they let him walk around bf not worth the heat and he didn't rrally do too much damage I think Staino got the most timr what 6 years? And Mosuie too but that moron has so many priors thats mainly on him..

What does everyone think is Staino still official capo of his SJ crew? Whos his acting if so? The way he allocuted weeping like a bitch and denouncing the life they should shelve him in my opinion..plus way more capable street guys out now and he had hisnspot bc he was tight w Ligambi I though(i know hes juniors nephew) but since uncle joe is semi-retired according to all accounts id think no way is he still official capo or if so it changes when he gets out, but then again maybe they wanna keep him.happy bc based on how he acted in court hed be my guess to flip..any more knowledgeable philly guys have an opinion on this?

loads of mobsters do it half of those guys in the 80s the scarfo guys they were all denoucing it saying how sorry they were and how it was all they knew etc

You had a bonnano soldier saying that he was never a made guy in court.

You had the boss of the chicago outfit mike sarno weep in court begging for a weak sentence

Rusty Rastelli collapsed several times in his trial

many other cases
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 08/23/15 11:33 AM

I have been told that his family is down here also, not talking wife and kid of course. But brother ect.

They are working in AC , name less poster has brought this to my attention.
I did check it out and it is true.Little more to it but they are not made.

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 08/24/15 08:08 PM

Originally Posted By: mackinblack007
fag finger Lou did flip.

Talking about Staino and Mikey Balls post. Not Monacello.0

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 08/24/15 08:08 PM

Originally Posted By: mackinblack007
fag finger Lou did flip.

Talking about Staino and Mikey Balls post. Not Monacello.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET