Home

Ralph Coppola murder

Posted By: maverick

Ralph Coppola murder - 08/16/15 10:33 PM

Did Barney ok it or not? Any theories on what happened to this guy?
Posted By: gangstereport

Re: Ralph Coppola murder - 08/16/15 10:43 PM

no
Posted By: pmac

Re: Ralph Coppola murder - 08/16/15 10:45 PM

Guy Barney was 2 years into a 10 yr sentence so he was[u][/u] not in any position to be calling shots on the street. Didnt pat deluca plead guilty to some part of it. From what Ive read on here it was farby serpico who was acting boss around 98 99 maybe Dan Leo to. Jason day just killing it today. Aussie ausie iii..

Re: Ralph Coppola murder - 08/16/15 10:49 PM

I read somewhere deluca plead guilty. Anyone else ever get pinched for it?
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Ralph Coppola murder - 08/16/15 10:59 PM

Here we go again. This is a very volatile topic. It's not going to end well because threads about Ralphie's murder never do.

Those of us who live in the Bronx and knew Ralph know that Barney would have never sanctioned it. The historians on the board who take every Federal document as Gospel believe that he ordered it. And they're entitled to that opinion. And I RESPECT their opinion.

I beg my pal, Ivy, not to jump down the rabbit hole on this one. We're friends and we've come to agree to disagree on this subject.

I said my piece, and I'm not posting another word about it because hot button issues like this have been popping up way too often lately.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Ralph Coppola murder - 08/16/15 11:06 PM

There's a few threads just use the search button which is a pain in the ass. One thing i wonder was the shooter like a 80year oldguy leftover from fat Tony's days or some young guy earning his button.
Posted By: mackinblack007

Re: Ralph Coppola murder - 08/16/15 11:20 PM

I just ask guys to use common sense, the government trying to use a crooked lawyers word (professional liar) to take a heavy guy off the streets, fuck fbi files.

Re: Ralph Coppola murder - 08/16/15 11:26 PM

I didn't mean to start an argument or get certain posters blood going lol ... Was more interested in who ordered the hit how it happened who carried it out stuff like that
Posted By: Dwalin2011

Re: Ralph Coppola murder - 08/16/15 11:46 PM

Originally Posted By: maverick
I didn't mean to start an argument or get certain posters blood going lol ... Was more interested in who ordered the hit how it happened who carried it out stuff like that

Lenny Simon asked Farby Serpico who got the ok from Gigante if I got it right from the previous discussions. The body was never found though.
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Ralph Coppola murder - 08/17/15 01:08 AM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
I beg my pal, Ivy, not to jump down the rabbit hole on this one. We're friends and we've come to agree to disagree on this subject.

I think my stance on it is well know as well.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Ralph Coppola murder - 08/17/15 01:15 AM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

I think my stance on it is well know as well.

Exactly, and I respect it. But there are too many of these types of hot button threads being started lately. You know what I mean.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET