Home

The claw to be released in a week

Posted By: Philip_Lombardo

The claw to be released in a week - 08/09/15 08:39 PM

What'll Benjamin Castellazzos status be when he gets out in a week?

I know he's claimed bankruptcy, despite the reason for his nickname, what's his reputation on the streets?
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: The claw to be released in a week - 08/09/15 08:43 PM

He was only acting underboss to begin with , I doubt he will get that spot back , donnie shacks is doing that job for the jailed official underboss sonny franseze
Posted By: azguy

Re: The claw to be released in a week - 08/09/15 09:09 PM

shacks is in LA, what's he want that job/spot for, my guess is he'd give it up in a second...
Posted By: pmac

Re: The claw to be released in a week - 08/09/15 09:40 PM

He claimed he lived in a trailer in nj which he owned but when the feds go to arrest him he's in Brooklyn at some home 6 in the morning. I forgot read somewhere he did alright money wise think he was Joel cacace right hand man. Some of those colombos guys made bank. Wild bill owned a hotel in bk like that alone had to be millions. But then you had greg scarpa taking 50 pounds of trash weed as tribute and selling it out his house during the scarpa vs orena war.
Posted By: alexandarns

Re: The claw to be released in a week - 08/09/15 09:48 PM

where in Brooklyn was he based?Does anybody know?Lot of colombo guys had operations in upper Dyker heights,I meand if you belive the Scarpa files.And yes big money,just look at Thomas Petrizzo
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: The claw to be released in a week - 08/09/15 10:05 PM

If he is smart, he'd stay away. That family is an indictment waiting to happen.
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: The claw to be released in a week - 08/09/15 11:30 PM

Originally Posted By: domwoods74
He was only acting underboss to begin with , I doubt he will get that spot back , donnie shacks is doing that job for the jailed official underboss sonny franseze

Thought Shacks was in LA?

If he moved back to Brooklyn, he'd be tasting Brylcream before leaving the arrivals terminal.
Posted By: Skinny

Re: The claw to be released in a week - 08/10/15 04:56 AM

agree with sonny. i think he only held that spot in an acting position for 6-12 months
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: The claw to be released in a week - 08/10/15 05:06 AM

Originally Posted By: Skinny
agree with sonny. i think he only held that spot in an acting position for 6-12 months

I saw Tommy F through my pal at Coleman's son over the winter in Delray. He called the guy retarded lol.
Posted By: Skinny

Re: The claw to be released in a week - 08/10/15 05:23 AM

funny shit. I saw my older relatives from Florida by way of nj. my dads uncles were brought up "buddy" and his brother. (his brother was the real power). Anyways buddy used to HATE the greek. Buddy called him a quote "kinky fa***t" LOL!

And the greek had too much respect for caberts to hit him on the sneak. one of those stories that don't mean that much but you'd never hear.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: The claw to be released in a week - 08/10/15 05:30 AM

Originally Posted By: Skinny
And the greek had too much respect for caberts to hit him on the sneak.

In all fairness, most sane people would feel the same way.
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: The claw to be released in a week - 08/10/15 03:40 PM

Good to see you posting again, Skinny
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: The claw to be released in a week - 08/10/15 04:29 PM

I know this is probably a stupid question, but what in the hell does "Shacks" mean?
Posted By: CleanBandit

Re: The claw to be released in a week - 08/10/15 04:53 PM

He has a special shack where he shags a lot of girls.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: The claw to be released in a week - 08/11/15 05:09 AM

He might become acting Underboss again, since shacks is up there in age and rather be spending his time in sunny California, or he comes out and becomes a soldier. The Claw is not that smart to begin with, and Andy and Teddy are running the Colombos stable so far, but are still the weakest family in New York City.
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: The claw to be released in a week - 08/11/15 06:25 AM

Originally Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari
The Claw is not that smart to begin with,

Can I please ask your basis/source for saying this?

Cheers.
Posted By: Philip_Lombardo

Re: The claw to be released in a week - 08/11/15 05:07 PM

tbf the Colombo's aren't exactly that smart anyways even 'The Snake' is a stupid fuck should've given up the throne when he heard Orena was making a move only smart guy in that family was Michael Franzese
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: The claw to be released in a week - 08/12/15 01:46 AM

Yes SonnyBlackstein, when Ben just got made as a soldier in the Colombo crime family, the story goes he was using the Gambino name to shakedown some shops for 50 to 60 dollars a week, and those shops got in contact with a Gambino Member who took the money anyway and told the shop keepers that they were now protected by Mulberry. It cost the Colombo family 200 to 300 a week and this was in the seventies. Another story was in the late eighties The claw was in a sitdown and sided against the Colombo family in favor of the Lucchese associate in a truck high jacking score, but by the end of the third Colombo war, Carmine did not have much to work with in terms of quality, and The Claw was promoted to acting Capo soon after.
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: The claw to be released in a week - 08/14/15 07:39 PM

This guy and many like him are just a bull's eye .

The real power is never posted.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET