Home

Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015?

Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/05/15 11:35 PM

I am almost positive that I remember someone posted all the members of the Patriarca crime family and I remember seeing a soldier that was born in 1987. I believe that he was the son of either the underboss or consigliere.

I guess that would make him 27 or 28 in 2015 but he may have got his button a lot sooner given his close ties to upper administration.

Anyone know who I am talking about AND, is there any soldier that is younger than him, in ANY family?

Thanks
Posted By: dsbaloo

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/05/15 11:45 PM

the one youre thinking of is one of the dinunzios kids... forgot which one.. and his name but its on here somewhere... but yeah don't think theres any way in hell he would have been made in his twenties if his dad and uncle weren't in the administration...

literally if youre in youre 40s and made that's young
Posted By: Themafia

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/05/15 11:50 PM

Originally Posted By: dsbaloo
the one youre thinking of is one of the dinunzios kids... forgot which one.. and his name but its on here somewhere... but yeah don't think theres any way in hell he would have been made in his twenties if his dad and uncle weren't in the administration...

literally if youre in youre 40s and made that's young

Louis Dinuniszo was made when he was 25 he is 28 now.
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/06/15 04:16 AM

Where did we get that this DiNunzio kid was made?

Anyway, John Perna and Vinny Basciano Jr - both in their 30s - would be on the list. Of course both related to high ranking family members.
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/06/15 06:25 AM

Joey Diapers.
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/06/15 06:26 AM

Andre d'apice is mid 30s Colombo family . He was made in 2000 so shows how young he was wen made
Posted By: CleanBandit

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/06/15 09:22 AM

I thought Vinny Basciano's kid wasn't made? That none of his kids were made.
Posted By: sittite

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/06/15 02:13 PM

Louis Dinunzio is Anthony's son and was all of 24 when they made him. Supposedly he's in another crew but in reality he's there to help his dad and uncle.
Posted By: azguy

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/06/15 04:30 PM

He was put under Spucky Spagnolo after being made but worked mainly for his old man up to his imprisonment.

Little known fact, Louis DiNunzio, claimed a $1 million jackpot in 2008 from a Billion Dollar Blockbuster scratch ticket. He’ll receive $35,000 a year for 20 years after taxes. Sound familar?

Also, Louis J. Dinunzio, 27, of Medford, Joseph Spagnuolo-Kazonis, 29, of Boston, John Woodman, 42, of Braintree, and Robert Fitzpatrick, 40, of Quincy, were charged with conspiracy to distribute and possess with intent to distribute 50 kilograms or more of marijuana in October of 2014.
Posted By: mike68

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/06/15 04:39 PM

Originally Posted By: sittite
Louis Dinunzio is Anthony's son and was all of 24 when they made him. Supposedly he's in another crew but in reality he's there to help his dad and uncle.

I'd have to imagine that pissed a few guys off.

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/06/15 06:28 PM

Originally Posted By: CleanBandit

Vinny Jr. is.

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/06/15 06:31 PM

Anthiony ace aiello must have been made mid 20s . He is now 38
Posted By: pmac

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/06/15 06:31 PM

Read Anthony made his kid and told nicky skins he wouldn't put him with him and put him in another crew the right way. Was on nicky skins tape were he said he burried rats Alive.

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/06/15 08:13 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
Read Anthony made his kid and told nicky skins he wouldn't put him with him and put him in another crew the right way. Was on nicky skins tape were he said he burried rats Alive.
Rumor was he had him reporting in w the revere faction which meant he was under Spucky. I'm not so sure he put him there because he didn't want to show him favoritism -more than likely it was their way of keeping eyes and ears in that circle...Anthony himself is Eastie so sticking him w Rosetti(at the time) didn't make sense-Carmen has his fingers all over the medford crew.........move makes sense when you look at it that way.
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/06/15 09:49 PM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

Vinny Jr. is.

Did that come out in his trial?

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/06/15 09:54 PM

Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy

Vinny Jr. is.

PB says they Defo ain't made

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/06/15 09:56 PM

Originally Posted By: domwoods74

Vinny Jr. is.

Yeah, which is why I'm asking for verification... Him getting involved in the life would be so, so stupid. The Feds would be gunning for him.
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/06/15 09:59 PM

Andre d'apice is mid 30s Colombo family . He was made in 2000 so shows how young he was wen made

He's 41

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/06/15 10:02 PM

What's the source for the Dinunzio kid being made? Dom Grande is mid 30's, Orefice is in his 30's, he's one of Danny Marino's top soldiers.

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/06/15 10:21 PM

Originally Posted By: TommyGambino
What's the source for the Dinunzio kid being made? Dom Grande is mid 30's, Orefice is in his 30's, he's one of Danny Marino's top soldiers.
his dad is on tape saying he made him-he's been walking around w made guys for a minute now.....he's on a list here somewhere of made guys. He's made-has been for a few years.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/06/15 10:38 PM

Vinny Jr. is.

But I have ZERO interest in going down the rabbit hole with Ivy (who's a good friend), and Dom Cicale's hearsay about those kids right now.

I'm running around like crazy with my Dad today, two different hospitals for four different tests, so please do me a favor and leave this one alone.

It's too close to home, I'm not in the best of spirits, and I'd consider it a personal favor.

Thanks smile.

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/06/15 10:39 PM

tommy its on the nicky skins/boston article on here somewere he says he put he kid with a different capo casue thats the right way instead of nepotism. then he goes on to say if he calls you and you dont report your going in a hole. like the philly family this is probaly the most guys they both had on the street since the early 80tys nowhere near the same money making but alot of guys are out on the street active or retired.

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/06/15 10:40 PM

the feds gave up the 365 pursuit. theres just to much terrorists affter the boston marthon they look dumb going after these dudes.
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/06/15 10:52 PM

his dad is on tape saying he made him-he's been walking around w made guys for a minute now.....he's on a list here somewhere of made guys. He's made-has been for a few years.

you said on a skins tape? So he met with the philly guys at that dinner

and recorded guys from NE? Don't think I heard about that tape. Any transcripts or anything on it?

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/06/15 11:36 PM

It came up in the Tony D trial... Couldn't find a transcript though.

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/06/15 11:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121

and recorded guys from NE? Don't think I heard about that tape. Any transcripts or anything on it?
"There are dozens of other tapes that have yet to surface, part of ongoing investigations that may or may not lead to indictments in New York and North Jersey. Stefanelli moved up and down the East Coast for the Gambino crime family. He met with Joey Merlino in Florida and he taped meetings with Anthony DiNunzio, a Rhode Island mob boss."-from bigtrial.net
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/06/15 11:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121

"There are dozens of other tapes that have yet to surface, part of ongoing investigations that may or may not lead to indictments in New York and North Jersey. Stefanelli moved up and down the East Coast for the Gambino crime family. He met with Joey Merlino in Florida and he taped meetings with Anthony DiNunzio, a Rhode Island mob boss."-from bigtrial.net

Yeah I remember hearing about those tapes, but didnt think any info was released about it

I thought you guys said on the tapes is where he confirmed the kid from NE being made?

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/07/15 12:04 AM

http://www.bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2010/07/list_made_53_wiseguys.......he was on the list in 2010

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/07/15 12:14 AM

Cheers for the info guys.

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/07/15 02:10 AM

Vinny Jr. is.

I thought the conventional wisdom was he was made but I could be wrong.

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/07/15 02:14 AM

Yeah, which is why I'm asking for verification... Him getting involved in the life would be so, so stupid. The Feds would be gunning for him.

Made or not he has been involved in the life. In just the last few years he has been in two separate busts - a bookmaking bust and another for marijuana trafficking.

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/07/15 02:15 AM

Intetesting...I don't recall that.

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/07/15 03:24 AM

Made or not he has been involved in the life. In just the last few years he has been in two separate busts - a bookmaking bust and another for marijuana trafficking.

Absolutely, he's not a Saint. But he's never been indicted as a made guy. And you'e pretty big on that stuff (goverment reports and indictments). So it's hard for you to have it both ways.

In a Family that had rat after rat ten years ago, Cicale was the ONLY one to name Little Vinny as made. Sure, there have been clandestine makings in the past. But not in this case.

But again, you're right. He has multiple arrests. I never claimed that he was a choirboy. I just pray that for the sake of his Mother that he and Stephen have learned their lesson. The kid Joey looks great. He's working and doing his Mother proud. Fact.

Posted By: tt120

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/07/15 03:59 AM

what ever happened to that gambling case basciano junior was involved with? it led all the way up to the guy who founded Pinnacle, which was a a massive site. is he still fighting that case? i dont remember him ever being sentenced or anything, or pleading even pleading guilty.

i wonder if he was just an agent or ran a crew of agents who used pinnacle as their PPH, or if he was involved higher up the chain. his dad was supposedly close to that guy from CT who was a PPH gambling icon when he was alive. too much of a coincidence for those relationships to not all be connected in one way or another

as far as youngest made guy currently, my guess is the colombos probably hold that down (in ny). they always seemed to have made guys younger, and they're still "big" on SI, LI, and areas of brooklyn where more younger groups of guys are active in LCN type of stuff

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/07/15 04:05 AM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Absolutely, he's not a Saint. But he's never been indicted as a made guy. And you'e pretty big on that stuff (goverment reports and indictments). So it's hard for you to have it both ways.

In a Family that had rat after rat ten year ago, Cicale was the ONLY one to name Little Vinny as made. Sure, there have been clandestine makings in the past. But not in this case.

I don't recall the source, be it Cicale or whoever. What do you think his motive would be for claiming Vinny Jr is made?

Again, you may very well be right PB, although him not being identified in either case as a made member doesn't necessarily mean he's not made. Usually the feds are quick to spell out mob ranks but it seems neither indictment went much into the mob angle. We saw something similar in Mike Sarno's indictment in Chicago. No specific mention of the Outfit or him being acting boss. But we knew his mob rank and ties from other sources so it's not necessarily "having it both ways."
Posted By: WestchesterAve

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/07/15 04:06 AM

In a Family that had rat after rat ten year ago, Cicale was the ONLY one to name Little Vinny as made. Sure, there have been clandestine makings in the past. But not in this case.

But again, you're right. He has multiple arrests. I never claimed that he was a choirboy. I just pray that for the sake of his Mother that he and Stephen have learned their lesson. The kid Joey looks great. He's working and doing his Mother proud. Fact.

I grew up with Joey, high school, friends with the family, all of that. Excuse my language but who the f - - - are you to be divulging info on this family at a time when several of them are locked up. If Vinny was on the street you would NEVER talk about his family on an internet site. The old timers always told me " when you go away the rats will come out of the woodwork and denigrate your family and your name". Sickening to me really/
Posted By: Alfanosgirl

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/07/15 04:21 AM

Come se dice in Italiano...dis a guy is a no a gooda!!
Ignore this Westerchester idiot. If I'm wrong about him being a troll then I'm wrong.

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/07/15 04:28 AM

Alfanso would you like your family personal life being reported on by guys like this? When it happpens to someone your close to, thats why i got upset. I saw what these kids went through growing up having that last name. the LAST thing this family needs to grown men acting like chatty kathys on the internet. Vinny Sr. hes fair game, say what you want about him, he brought everything on himself, but his wife and kids should be off limits. You would think growing up in a neighborhood like he claims too, he would understand that, but i guess not.

No dispresect to u alfonso girl. just really gets me upset seeing these brothers having to go through all of this jus because of their last name.

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/07/15 04:29 AM

Originally Posted By: WestchesterAve

I grew up with Joey, high school, friends with the family, all of that. Excuse my language but who the f - - - are you to be divulging info on this family at a time when several of them are locked up. If Vinny was on the street you would NEVER talk about his family on an internet site. The old timers always told me " when you go away the rats will come out of the woodwork and denigrate your family and your name". Sickening to me really/

This is a forum where people talk about OC including the LCN. We're under no obligation to NOT talk about the Basciano family and who made you the Sherriff of Westchester, telling us what we can and can't talk about? Go take your meds, you nutjob.

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/07/15 04:31 AM

And no, his sons aren't off limits. Last I heard they were all headed down the same road their pop was. Last name my ass.

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/07/15 04:34 AM

Talk about LCN till the cows come home pal, I have no issue with that. Is Vinnys wife also LCN ? Did she get her finger pricked? none of the son's are made either. Just becuase you can do something, doesnt mean its the right thing to do. Like i said if u grew up in any kind of italian nbhood youd understand that.

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/07/15 05:20 AM

You grew up with Joey, so you're 29 years old. Old timers? Please, they were dead while you were in diapers.

I've done NOTHING but defend that family here, so don't bullshit me. You signed up with the handle WestchesterAve about five hours after I posted that Danny Squire used Riddler's on Westchester Avenue as his office. Coincidentally, a new poster named Riddler popped up ten minutes later, JACK.

Ask Angela how close she is to her old neighbors on Schurz, four houses away from their old house on Revere. I have a daughter Joey's age. I said I'm proud that he's working. And as far as Vinny Sr., I know him longer than you're alive. Where is that denigrating anyone, JACK?

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/07/15 05:27 AM

none of the son's are made either

And I'm the ONLY poster to go to bat for Little Vinny there. I've been saying for years that it was just bullshit hearsay from Cicale and that Junior didn't have his button, JACK.
Posted By: Scalish

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/07/15 05:50 AM

P.B hang in there pal, tuo Padre e nelle mie preghiere.

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/07/15 06:00 AM

Originally Posted By: Scalish
P.B hang in there pal, tuo Padre e nelle mie preghiere.

Thanks, Scalish. But we ALL know who it is. He signed up as WestchesterAve five hours after I posted that Danny Latella's office was at Riddler's on Westchester Avenue. Danny was a Lucchese soldier. Then, BOOM, we get posters named WestchesterAve and Riddler. Fucking please.
Posted By: Scalish

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/07/15 06:06 AM

Lol you know some people they don't give up bro.

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/07/15 11:38 AM

That crack head DickNose just won't quit lol
Posted By: Krsheely

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/07/15 12:12 PM

I don't know anything about computers really but isn't there a way to see that it's the same person mAking all these usernames up? Seriously that dude seems to b like 90 percent of new posters. One way to tell is when people have 100 plus posts after being signed up for less than a few weeks, I'm a pretty infrequent poster but took me months to get that many
Posted By: helenwheels

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/07/15 01:18 PM

Not to stick my beak in, but how old is this guy that keeps doing this?

This is what you expect from a 12 year old girl, not a grown man

Also, if he actually went to school with the Basciano kid he would know the names of the schools. That's the kind of thing google can't tell him. So maybe he could prove he is who he claims by posting the school names.
Posted By: rockstar_man45

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/07/15 01:54 PM

Talk about LCN till the cows come home pal, I have no issue with that. Is Vinnys wife also LCN ? Did she get her finger pricked? none of the son's are made either. Just becuase you can do something, doesnt mean its the right thing to do. Like i said if u grew up in any kind of italian nbhood youd understand that.

Fuck off Dicknose. Shoot up and die already

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/07/15 02:08 PM

Some of u lot r just as bad indulging these assholes , if u just ignore them they r arguing with themselves , they will eventually get bored and fuck off , by keep indulging them they will keep coming back . Just don't reply or comment on there shit

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/07/15 04:00 PM

Some of u lot r just as bad indulging these assholes , if u just ignore them they r arguing with themselves , they will eventually get bored and fuck off , by keep indulging them they will keep coming back . Just don't reply or comment on there shit

That's ridiculous Dom. If nobody called him out, or reported him to the MODS, this place would be unbearable. I've seen it happen on a boxing forum that I used to go on, was the biggest one online, it's chaos now, just racist trolls spamming all day long.
Posted By: SC

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/07/15 04:31 PM

WestchesterAve is gone.

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/07/15 05:53 PM

Originally Posted By: helenwheels
Also, if he actually went to school with the Basciano kid he would know the names of the schools. That's the kind of thing google can't tell him. So maybe he could prove he is who he claims by posting the school names.

Because he knows that my daughters grew up with Vinny's sons, so he couldn't get too specific because he knew I'd tear him to shreds, just like every other time he tried using different aliases about that family.

Furthermore, I made this post on July 20th at 6:14 pm. WestchesterAve signed up on July 21st at 1:35 am. Seven hours later:

Danny's last name was Latella. He's dead now. There's a story about him that's well documented in the media, so I'll tell it. You could probably find it with a Google search anyway. But he took a pinch about twenty years ago for smoking crack in a Super 8 motel with a Black hooker.

Now keep in mind that not only was he a made guy, but he was an acting captain himself for about five minutes. He was huge in Parkchester. He pretty much had that section of Westchester Avenue all to himself. Needless to say, it was pretty embarrassing for him. He got put on the shelf for awhile. And even afterwards, he was never the same.

Furthermore, awhile back, I made this post about Danny:

They're both dead so it doesn't matter. But he was around Danny Squire. He had an office at the old Riddler's on Westchester Avenue.

And we got a brand new poster named Riddler on July 23rd. He started one thread so far about prescription drugs, right up the junkie's wheelhouse. Again, notice that he signed up on July 23rd. I linked the actual thread on the bottom so everyone can see when he signed up.

Originally Posted By: Riddler
Does anyone know how this racket works and how much money it makes?Its supposed to be big in Philly.

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthr...2716#Post852716

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/07/15 06:06 PM

Ugh. We should close the GBB bokks for a while.
Posted By: Shamm11375

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/07/15 06:41 PM

Ugh. We should close the GBB bokks for a while.

hahaha

So good.
Posted By: Belette

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/07/15 08:01 PM

I'm running around like crazy with my Dad today, two different hospitals for four different tests

It's awful isn't it. We take care of my grandfather who is 86 now. His wife of 60 years died and about 1 month later he had an intracranial hemorrhage. It was because of his broken heart. This was in 2009. He hasn't spoken a word since, the part of his brain with speech is completely destroyed. The biggest tragedy is, the man lived for work. He owns forests worth over million euros (if it would be sold all at once, which it never will be), but he worked with a chainsaw and ax to the very day he got ill. He always said, I wish I can go out with my boots on. Well, didn't happen that way. So yeah I can relate, my family has been preoccupied trying to figure out what he needs (he can't say it) for years now.

Good health for your father.

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/07/15 08:53 PM

Agreed. Getting old is horrible. I'm a generation younger than you guys, but I see it with the grandparents I have left. Keep your head up, PB, not to sound corny, but everyone on this board is pulling for your pops.
Posted By: Krsheely

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/07/15 09:27 PM

My grandfather I have left is suffering from dementia,bad heart and now Parkinson's, been going on for about 2.5 years. Up until bout a year ago he could hold a convo but would get confused after a bit, now can't do that or even walk not a way to go out especially because I'm sure like so many of his generation he works til he physically couldn't, and he was always so loud and jovial and outgoing it's hard to imagine a man like that so helpless. My parents are both turning 60 and while still in good health I notice the small things and them slowing down a bit. Idk how I'm going to deal with tem aging and the issues that are sure to come with that even as a grown man I still look up to my dad so much as does every male in the family, he is truly the patriarch. Never has he once let me down or not been there for me or anyone else in my family. He is solid as a rock, sorry for the tangent
Posted By: Belette

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/07/15 09:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Krsheely
My grandfather I have left is suffering from dementia,bad heart and now Parkinson's, been going on for about 2.5 years. Up until bout a year ago he could hold a convo but would get confused after a bit, now can't do that or even walk not a way to go out especially because I'm sure like so many of his generation he works til he physically couldn't, and he was always so loud and jovial and outgoing it's hard to imagine a man like that so helpless. My parents are both turning 60 and while still in good health I notice the small things and them slowing down a bit. Idk how I'm going to deal with tem aging and the issues that are sure to come with that even as a grown man I still look up to my dad so much as does every male in the family, he is truly the patriarch. Never has he once let me down or not been there for me or anyone else in my family. He is solid as a rock, sorry for the tangent

Yeah it's fucking difficult to watch these strong men who could do everything to become old. My Grandfather was admired by so many people just about his determination and modest lifestyle. He could have lived big but he always worked as much or more as the best of them. It was what he valued. I don't even want to imagine my father in that position, hope he goes fast. He just retired and physically he seems to be at his best. He renovates the house more than my mom can handle wink

By the way my grandmother is suffering from dementia too, but it's just starting. Hope her last years will be good, and same to your grandfather.

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/07/15 10:33 PM

Keep your head up, PB, not to sound corny, but everyone on this board is pulling for your pops.

I know that, and I don't doubt the sincerity. Not for a minute. This place is therapy for me on the bad days (but my Dad's been doing well lately, thank God).

Everyone here has been so supportive that there are nights when I read the well-wishes and I could cry. Yeah, I said it, cry lol.

That's what makes these attacks from this animal all the more difficult for me. He KNOWS what my Father, an almost 86-year-old man, is going through. And he STILL goes out of his way to antagonize me here. Under one alias (Faccia), he posted that he wished my Father a slow painful death. Thankfully, SC deleted the post.

But that's the one I'll NEVER forget. Unlike Jack, I have nothing but time. November 12th is coming. Do you know how they treat men who attack old women in prison? Just as bad as the short eyes (pedophiles).

So let him do his time. Maybe he'll make it through. But if he does make it out in one piece, it's like I said, I'll NEVER forget that piece of shit wishing my Father dead. EVER.

Posted By: thedudeabides87

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/07/15 10:41 PM

Why is this guy obsessed with you?
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/07/15 10:41 PM

Fuck this guy whoever he is.

Your a good MAN PB

Keep outing this POS, so we know who he is and know not to respond to him.

God Bless your Father and your Family.

All the Best.

DP

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/07/15 10:45 PM

Originally Posted By: thedudeabides87

He's jealous that people respect PB and his knowledge. That's my theory, anyway.

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/07/15 11:58 PM

Originally Posted By: thedudeabides87

He's jealous that people respect PB and his knowledge. That's my theory, anyway.

At the risk of sounding immodest, that's all it is. Like I'm fucking proud that I grew up in a mob infested neighborhood in a coldwater walk up. And this is back in the '60s and '70s when they were strong. Not like today when you can testify and move back to your old fucking neighborhood two years later.

Don't believe the hype. They ain't shit compared to what they were when I was a kid. They'll always be around, in some way, shape or form, because there will always be lazy, criminal minded people in this world. But it will never be close to how it was depicted in movies like "Mean Streets" and "GoodFellas," which came as close to depicting the life as I can recall (although "Donnie Brasco" had its moments). So you young guys should put that dream away sooner rather than later (And that's not a dig. That's honest, fatherly advice from the heart.)

Then you take Jack. Born and reared in the Philly suburbs by well-to-do Hindu parents. By all accounts, nice people and self-made. But sometimes you do all you can for your children and they end up human garbage anyway. And doing TOO MUCH for your children can have just as a disastrous effect.

Take it from the Father of three adult children. Two girls and a boy. My son is the youngest at twenty. You bail them out ONCE, maybe twice, then you have to cut the cord. Or you'll end up with a Jack on your hands.

Thirty years old, living at home, and waiting for Mommy and Daddy to pay your legal fees for your upcoming trial for tying up a seventy-year-old woman at gunpoint while his partner looted the house.

Scumbag.

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/08/15 12:00 AM

PB he really tied up a 70 year old woman? wtf

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/08/15 12:15 AM

PB he really tied up a 70 year old woman? wtf

I can't talk about it here. You can't even print his name or it gets x'd out. The mods were obviously contacted by this asshole's lawyer. I mean, his Mommy and Daddy's lawyer. And I want to respect the mods' wishes here.

However, you can find out on the other site. Ask JCB. He's persona non grata around here, but he's been following the case inside and out because he's been stalked as much as I have.

You know, if I was a rat and called computer crimes, how much time would get tacked onto this asshole's sentence? But that's not my way. And as I alluded to earlier, I'm a young 55 (well, almost 56 lol).

And I have nothing but time wink.
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/08/15 01:16 AM

We really should close the books though. This guys a creep with some weird need to troll PB, with his weird ass stories.

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/08/15 02:20 AM

PB,
I hope it is somewhat comforting that in sympathy and respect fellow board members share their personal struggles/stories of coping with old age of loved ones in the family.

@ KrSheely and Bellette; not that I can speak for PB, but I'm sure sharing your personal stories was appreciated.

@ the board; I'm still sulking no one laughed at my 'Joey Diapers' call.

@ PB; Jays 1 nuttin ol timer whistle

wink

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/08/15 02:23 AM

Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
PB,
I hope it is somewhat comforting that in sympathy and respect fellow board members share their personal struggles/stories of coping with old age of loved ones in the family.

@ KrSheely and Bellette; not that I can speak for PB, but I'm sure sharing your personal stories was appreciated.

@ the board; I'm still sulking no one laughed at my 'Joey Diapers' call.

@ PB; Jays 1 nuttin ol timer wink

wink

My earlier post went out to EVERYONE here who's been supportive, Sonny. And you're right at the top of that list smile .

Re: Who is the youngest LCN member in 2015? - 08/08/15 02:27 AM

I know my friend. Was just for the new kids.
Get some sleep!
wink
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET