Home

Michael Hardy ( NY Magazine)

Posted By: alexandarns

Michael Hardy ( NY Magazine) - 07/15/15 03:42 PM

Great article on the guy who testified on Gravano,Milito and Cuomo aswell on Mimi Scialo..Its about the murder of the Dunn brothers..Read it!!

https://books.google.rs/books?id=jeMCAAA...omo&f=false

Re: Michael Hardy ( NY Magazine) - 07/15/15 03:56 PM

Oh yes,there is a guy mentioned here that has two good guys tod do the work(Gravano and Cuomo).He calls him only "Louie the Baron".Was he talking about Louie Milito?Was that his nickname?
Posted By: yigido

Re: Michael Hardy ( NY Magazine) - 07/15/15 11:37 PM

Gravano in his book denied all involvement and said that Hardy was making things up.(like most rats.)
I dont think he is talking about Milito. Gravano was with Shorty spero around that time right?

Re: Michael Hardy ( NY Magazine) - 07/15/15 11:51 PM

Originally Posted By: yigido
Gravano in his book denied all involvement and said that Hardy was making things up.(like most rats.)
I dont think he is talking about Milito. Gravano was with Shorty spero around that time right?

you are right.Who was the capo of that crew?The one Gravano was with?

Re: Michael Hardy ( NY Magazine) - 07/16/15 01:06 AM

I think at that time it was Carmine Persico. After his first murder Gravano reported to Persico together with Shorty.

Re: Michael Hardy ( NY Magazine) - 07/16/15 08:13 AM

I dont understand who of all the speros was made,was a capo,etc..?

Re: Michael Hardy ( NY Magazine) - 07/16/15 10:43 AM

I think shorty was the only one made, maybe his brother was made also but not really sure. He got killed for wanting revenge when his brother Ralph got killed. His nephew died of drugs if i remember correctly.
Not sure if shorty was capo and if they are related to tommy spero from the Bonannos.

Re: Michael Hardy ( NY Magazine) - 07/16/15 10:47 AM

Apparently shorty was a capo and his brother ralph was also made.

Re: Michael Hardy ( NY Magazine) - 07/16/15 11:12 AM

Apparently.It looks like it,someone will tell us smile
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET