Home

Danny Pagano sentence

Posted By: Beanshooter

Danny Pagano sentence - 07/11/15 05:16 PM

"A Genovese mob captain who was once buddies with the Rev. Al Sharpton was sentenced Friday to more than two years in prison on a racketeering rap after pleading guilty in March to running an illegal gambling business.
Daniel “Danny” Pagano, 62, son of the late Genovese hit man Joseph Pagano, didn’t speak in court but prosecutors called him “a repeat and career criminal."

http://nypost.com/2015/07/10/ex-sharpton-friend-with-mob-ties-sentenced-to-over-2-months-prison/
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: Danny Pagano sentence - 07/11/15 05:25 PM

Is that his daughters boyfriend? lol

[img]https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/mob2765.jpg?w=720&h=480&crop=1[/img]
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Danny Pagano sentence - 07/11/15 06:03 PM

I think describing his relationship as 'buddies' with Al Sharpton, is a stretch.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Danny Pagano sentence - 07/11/15 07:55 PM

Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
I think describing his relationship as 'buddies' with Al Sharpton, is a stretch.

I doubt they ever ate at the same table.
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Danny Pagano sentence - 07/11/15 08:15 PM

Bean how you been ?

That Al guy is slimy guy, and I am sure that is all reporter trying to make it out to be more.
I have never herd a black guy claim to be a friend of his lol ..
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Danny Pagano sentence - 07/11/15 08:22 PM

Hi Serp, I'm doing well, As always, i enjoy your post. I agree with you. I think the only friend Sharpton has is Obama!
Posted By: StLguy

Re: Danny Pagano sentence - 07/11/15 09:02 PM

Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

They should be more careful about how they phrase things. I would be insulted to be associated with a sleazy racketeer like that....being associated with Pagano wouldn't be good either.
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Danny Pagano sentence - 07/11/15 09:14 PM

/me chuckles
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET