Home

Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle

Posted By: Neo

Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/10/15 07:52 PM

Dominick Cirillo lived on Research Ave, in the Bronx in a very modest house since 1974 and showed no signs of wealth through out his career in the Genovese family.

Cirillo’s registered income consists of $600 a month in social security.

'Quiet Dom' has been living a very modest life style for adleast the last 40 years.

I understand the "keep a low profile thing" but the guy is a multi-millionaire living like a pensioner. Danny Leo lived in a mansion and still managed to keep a low profile.

My questions are:

*Why didn't Cirillo invest in legitimate businesses so he could pose as a successful businessman instead of a pensioner and be able to spend the money he made over his decades in the mob?

*What is the point of making all that money and not be able to enjoy it?

*Didn't Cirillo at any point get tempted to spend it up and live lavishly and enjoy his wealth?
Posted By: Skinny

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/10/15 08:27 PM

I would expect him to pass a lot to his kids, it's pretty hard to make any sort of legitimate income if you're a shot caller in the westside right now. The feds would investigate any person or business that gave him a paycheck. I'd like to check under his mattress tho lol

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/10/15 08:35 PM

Originally Posted By: Skinny
I would expect him to pass a lot to his kids, it's pretty hard to make any sort of legitimate income if you're a shot caller in the westside right now. The feds would investigate any person or business that gave him a paycheck. I'd like to check under his mattress tho lol

I think he only had two kids, his son (deceased) and his daughter Annie Marie. If she is as smart as her old man she can make her own money.

Barney, Crea, Cali...the list goes on. They all have legitimate income and it is big money, so why didn't QD do the same thing so he can enjoy his wealth?

QD dedicated his whole life to making money and doesn't even get to enjoy it.
Posted By: Primo

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/10/15 08:36 PM

Lol not everyone wants to live lavishly. Some guys save every penny they can. And if it works for him and he is happy then what does it matter. Maybe he has other property in other peoples names too or something
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/10/15 08:40 PM

Skinny, don't answer Neo, he's DickNose.

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/10/15 08:40 PM

he's dedicated his life to cosa nostra its his religion

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/10/15 08:42 PM

well damn lol

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/10/15 08:43 PM

Originally Posted By: Primo
Lol not everyone wants to live lavishly. Some guys save every penny they can. And if it works for him and he is happy then what does it matter. Maybe he has other property in other peoples names too or something

Yeah I know a person that saved every penny and died with a fortune but what is the point in that.

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/10/15 08:47 PM

Some people are just like that. Plus he can leave behind lots for his kids. And you stay under the radar. Besides Rico cases and then like cost a ton better to be prepared than not

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/10/15 08:49 PM

Originally Posted By: TommyGambino

I'm not DickNose kid and even if I was, who gives a shit.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/10/15 09:09 PM

Originally Posted By: Neo

I'm not DickNose kid and even if I was, who gives a shit.

I do.

Stop replying to him.
Posted By: blacksheep

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/10/15 09:14 PM

I don't catch all the posts that most of you catch. Just a few here and there. But I would like to know why neo is so suspect. I haven't heard him instigating like that bklyn2nassau guy. Maybe in a pm so this isn't dragged out on the boards.

PS- I'm not dicknose btw. Just for the record

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/10/15 09:15 PM

well damn lol

I'll email you later, Skin. I got your last one. But I've been busy with Pop.

Notice the pattern here? Every thread about the Bronx, Westside or Luccheses, just to get under my skin.

I'll talk to you later.

@Primo: You're a good poster. You should be able to see what's going on here.

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/10/15 09:18 PM

Originally Posted By: blacksheep
Maybe in a pm so this isn't dragged out on the boards.

You got your pm. Then I'm locking it back up.

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/10/15 09:25 PM

Yep I'll leave these posts alone from now on.
Posted By: Facchia

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/10/15 09:27 PM

.....deleted .....

Facchia was given his walking papers. - SC ...

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/10/15 09:28 PM

That's all we can do until he gives himself away to the mods. Pay him no mind. ESPECIALLY when the threads are about the Bronx, Harlem, the Westside or the Luccheses. That's his agenda, to start posts close to me to get under my skin.

This is to everyone: Please, until the mods can figure out the legal way to keep this guy away, just DON'T reply to him.

Thanks,

PB
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/10/15 09:35 PM

Originally Posted By: Facchia
.....deleted .....

how mature , your dad should have shot u on your mums face

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
well damn lol

I'll email you later, Skin. I got your last one. But I've been busy with Pop.

Notice the pattern here? Every thread about the Bronx, Westside or Luccheses, just to get under my skin.

I'll talk to you later.

@Primo: You're a good poster. You should be able to see what's going on here.

I take an interest in the Westside and Luccheses but only one third of my threads are related to those families.

I'm not trying to get under your skin nor do I see how I'm even accidently doing that.

I thought this person was banned last week for telling SC to go fuck himself. Although, I'm pretty sure this post is a bannable offense as well.

Mention my sick father? My hands are shaking, you lowlife. I implore the mods to do what's right here.

Edit: I removed the quote because it's too upsetting. I have to go have a drink now.

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/10/15 09:36 PM

That's all we can do until he gives himself away to the mods. Pay him no mind. ESPECIALLY when the threads are about the Bronx, Harlem, the Westside or the Luccheses. That's his agenda, to start posts close to me to get under my skin.

This is to everyone: Please, until the mods can figure out the legal way to keep this guy away, just DON'T reply to him.

Thanks,

PB
done PB , u can see these idiots comin a mile off

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/10/15 09:47 PM

I got the message. All good. I'm with you man. I trust your judgment

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/10/15 09:54 PM

If I'm wrong I'm sorry to accuse people, but I just trust PB more than the person in question. Case closed as far as I'm concerned

Edit- at this point, if we lose a newbie or 2, the established posters here are enough to keep this site interesting with all the good info they bring. Not just PB, but a lot of you guys that I have learned from. So when they talk about 'scaring people off', we still have a great core group of people here.

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/10/15 10:13 PM

Originally Posted By: domwoods74
.....deleted .....

Her face and tits weren't worth finishing on mate,

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/10/15 10:37 PM

I thought this person was banned last week for telling SC to go fuck himself. Although, I'm pretty sure this post is a bannable offense as well.

Mention my sick father? My hands are shaking, you lowlife. I implore the mods to do what's right here.

Edit: I removed the quote because it's too upsetting. I have to go have a drink now.
fuck em PB this is the reaction these assholes want , just don't give them the satisfaction , I had this on another site . Some jealous bastards posting pics of my kids saying they were ugly , I didn't rise to it coz I know my kids r beautiful , u have seen them PB , what I'm trying to say is just smile and ignore them, that way there arguing with themselves

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/10/15 10:44 PM

Originally Posted By: domwoods74
.....deleted .....

Her face and tits weren't worth finishing on mate,
lol
Posted By: Alfanosgirl

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/10/15 11:00 PM

Pizza will be back. There is no way in hell he is going to let that guy win. No fkn way!!! Sometimes, a person just needs to take a breather. Good advice in your post Dom btw.
Posted By: rockstar_man45

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/10/15 11:04 PM

Gee what the hell did I miss? Is dicknose trolling again?

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/11/15 12:00 AM

I didn't tell anyone to go fuck themselves.

I've never made reference to any of your family in any of my posts.

Yeah have a drink and cool off.

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/11/15 12:11 AM

Originally Posted By: Alfanosgirl
Pizza will be back. There is no way in hell he is going to let that guy win. No fkn way!!! Sometimes, a person just needs to take a breather. Good advice in your post Dom btw.

I'm not trying to win anything.

PB was getting fucked with by some guy called DickNose but I'm not that guy, neither is probably 90% of newbies that are getting accused of being that guy.
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/11/15 12:13 AM

Come on, you are better than that, to let that guy get to you.

Have a drink for me as well though, it has been a long week.

I may need to go to the liquor store here soon.

Head up, PB. I know it is easier said than done though. Best of luck to you and your pops.
Posted By: Alfanosgirl

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/11/15 12:14 AM

Let's get this thread back on track...
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/11/15 12:16 AM

Originally Posted By: Alfanosgirl
Let's get this thread back on track...

I will be doing my part, out of respect for PB...to no longer post in it.

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/11/15 12:53 AM

Neo can try and play it down all he wants, anyone with knowledge of forums can tell if someone has multiple accounts.

The worrying thing is, Neo and his 10 other aliases (Dicknose) spends half his life on here, trying to wind people up, what a pathetic waste of spunk that smack head is.

Isn't he in his mid 30's or something? needs to venture out his house and get a life.

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/11/15 12:58 AM

Neo can try and play it down all he wants, anyone with knowledge of forums can tell if someone has multiple accounts.

The worrying thing is, Neo and his 10 other aliases (Dicknose) spends half his life on here, trying to wind people up, what a pathetic waste of spunk that smack head is.

Isn't he in his mid 30's or something? needs to venture out his house and get a life.

Correct.

I don't remember mentioning that in this forum, or did I???
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/11/15 01:06 AM

SC: Please lock this useless thread.

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/11/15 07:06 AM

I'm still interested to know why Cirillo maintained such a modest life style as opposed to other guys like Danny Leo, Barney, Tuzzo and other Genovese heavyweights who live like kings.

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/11/15 07:20 AM

I have a theory...

He claimed he was a retired construction worker in his later years which leads me to believe that he was masquerading around as a construction worker from the 1970's onwards.
He would have been forced to continue with this ruse which would have molded his modest lifestyle to match up with his claim of being a construction worker/retired construction worker.

Just like 'Chin' he could never live it up and enjoy life because he had to "keep up appearances".
Posted By: sbhc

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/11/15 12:59 PM

You've answered your own question, try explaining mansions and fancy cars to the taxman when you have no job.
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/11/15 02:19 PM

He did it and is doing it the way it was intended .....

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/11/15 03:59 PM

I'm still interested to know why Cirillo maintained such a modest life style as opposed to other guys like Danny Leo, Barney, Tuzzo and other Genovese heavyweights who live like kings.

The guys who live modest lifestyles in the Genovese Family---even the millionaires---outnumber the guys who "live it up" by ten to one. That's how they groom their guys. Cirillo is the standard, the other guys you mentioned are exceptions.

How about Ernie? Lives right around the block in Locust Point. He's about the heaviest Westsider in the Bronx right now. Small house. Same deal as Dom. How about Benny Eggs, even though he's retired? Made millions, lived like any other old man downtown. Or Joe Sass? Or Ross? Or Al G? Or Louie D? Or Sammy and his kid? Or Ralphie B? Or Fritzy? Or Rom and Tony? How about any of them? A few of them live very comfortably, but they don't show off. But you wouldn't know any of that from, New Zealand, is it?

And for the record, Barney doesn't "live it up." His home was decorated beautifully on the inside but it was modest on the outside. And the furnishings were his wife's doing, God rest her soul. His condo in Bal Harbour was gorgeous, but so what? That's Florida. A million down there will buy you a palace. And since his wife passed away, the guy could go live in a studio apartment and it wouldn't bother him a bit. But he's very close to his adult kids and grandkids, so he kept the house in Westchester.

I have a theory...

Keep it a theory.

Just like 'Chin' he could never live it up and enjoy life because he had to "keep up appearances".

You mean like Chin's townhouse on the Upper East Side? Or the horse country in the Berkshires? Or the houses up in North Jersey and Rockland? And all of the other property that he quietly bought up and willed to his children? You mean like that?

Originally Posted By: Serpiente

You're right, Serp. But please don't give this guy the satisfaction of a reply. I only posted because he's talking out of his ass and trying to piss me off. But since he's off by SO MUCH this time, I decided to reply one last time.

I've made my last post in this thread. I hope everyone will follow suit and NOT REPLY to this guy, in this thread or anywhere else.

Because, whether they can prove it or not, I KNOW that this is the same person who wished my sick, 85-year-old father dead last night. I still haven't slept and my hands are still fucking shaking from that. I use this board as an outlet to vent about taking care of him. And he gets wished dead?!?!
Posted By: Toodoped

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/11/15 04:30 PM

Stop the whining and ignore this fucker already damn it!

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/11/15 04:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Toodoped
Stop the whining and ignore this fucker already! damn it!

I'm a whiner, Toodoped? After my father got wished dead by one of his other handles?

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/11/15 04:37 PM

Stop the whining and ignore this fucker already! damn it!

I'm a whiner, Toodoped? After my father got wished dead by one of his other handles?

Maybe i used the wrong word sorry but my point was to stop talking about your father because thats your private stuff.And everytime you say that we should ingnore this fucker ,you are the one that replies to his posts. So stop it please and move on

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/11/15 04:45 PM

Maybe i used the wrong word sorry but my point was to stop talking about your father because thats your private stuff.And everytime you say that we should ingnore this fucker ,you are the one that replies to his posts. So stop it please and move on

I'm almost 56, Toodoped, probably old enough to be your father. And we've always gotten along on all the boards, so I'll be as brief as I can.

If you're ever in the position, taking care of an aging parent is the hardest thing you'll ever be faced with in life. I've gotten tremendous support here. It WAS a place for me to get some therapy and advice about the situation. But I'll stop because it seems to bother you, and it gives the trolls something to hate on, like wishing an almost 86-year-old stranger dead.

I'm done.
Posted By: faffy444

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/11/15 04:51 PM

I'm almost 56, Toodoped, probably old enough to be your father. And we've always gotten along on all the boards, so I'll be as brief as I can.

If you're ever in the position, taking care of an aging parent is the hardest thing you'll ever be faced with in life. I've gotten tremendous support here. It WAS a place for me to get some therapy and advice about the situation. But I'll stop because it seems to bother you, and it gives the trolls something to hate on, like wishing an almost 86-year-old stranger dead.

I'm done.

P.B. has it correct, its a very difficult proposition to take care of an elderly parent(s).i know, my 90 yr old mother passed away in february. the past 8 yrs of her care were very tough on my family and me.

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/11/15 04:52 PM

I'm done.

Thank you for your understanding.I have much respect for you but you should know also that im 31 years old and i have the same problem as you if not even worse. So dont tell me about the pain for dying parents because im very well aware of that and you dont hear me complain about that to anyone.(except for HairyKnuckles because his my friend)So thank you again and dont get this wrong please.This forum and other one are places to relax my nerves from everyday battles.So lets keep them in order. cheers
Posted By: pmac

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/11/15 05:14 PM

I said it before this guy probaly has millions in his cellar. Some guy who was a huge pot dealer testified against prisco he kick up alot of doe from his weed and construction his to some guy I think was the chef or the baker and he bring the money to Dom. They raided his house in 2005 found a list of people proposed. I don't know if they ript the house apart looking for stashes. Did they dig up his backyard a few years back. Must have his fortune hidden somewhere else. But they arrested Joe massino at his house and didn't find the 10 million n gold in The attic. This guy was a heroin trafficker in the 50tys probaly got money from then.
Posted By: downtown

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/11/15 07:34 PM

Make Money Not Headlines ! That the way it was on the WS ! 6 blocks to the East (Mulberry) was much much different , fireworks , swag , junk , anything was a go. WS non made guys were struggling to earn while the non made guys in Little Italy were getting off BIG TIME ! Anyone on the WS from 1972 til 1990 was on a very short leash. QD was the best dressed guy from the WS crew along with Mario (Mars) who always dressed well. They were the only two guys that I can say put their cash on their backs. PB speaking about backs I GOT YOURS !

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/11/15 07:45 PM

Originally Posted By: downtown
PB speaking about backs I GOT YOURS !

Thank You, Downtown. There's a new thread about QD which was started by a more reputable poster. I wasn't gonna post in this thread again, but I'm humbled by your encouraging words, so I felt that it was the right thing to do. Thanks again, and I'll talk to you in the other threads smile.
Posted By: pastramionrye

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/11/15 07:50 PM

Thank You, Downtown. There's a new thread about QD which was started by a more reputable poster. I wasn't gonna post in this thread again, but I'm humbled by your encouraging words, so I felt that it was the right thing to do. Thanks again, and I'll talk to you in the other threads smile.

I don't even know you and I got your back, who on earth said that to you? Just terrible

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/11/15 08:59 PM

The guys who live modest lifestyles in the Genovese Family---even the millionaires---outnumber the guys who "live it up" by ten to one. That's how they groom their guys. Cirillo is the standard, the other guys you mentioned are exceptions.

How about Ernie? Lives right around the block in Locust Point. He's about the heaviest Westsider in the Bronx right now. Small house. Same deal as Dom. How about Benny Eggs, even though he's retired? Made millions, lived like any other old man downtown. Or Joe Sass? Or Ross? Or Al G? Or Louie D? Or Sammy and his kid? Or Ralphie B? Or Fritzy? Or Rom and Tony? How about any of them? A few of them live very comfortably, but they don't show off. But you wouldn't know any of that from, New Zealand, is it?

And for the record, Barney doesn't "live it up." His home was decorated beautifully on the inside but it was modest on the outside. And the furnishings were his wife's doing, God rest her soul. His condo in Bal Harbour was gorgeous, but so what? That's Florida. A million down there will buy you a palace. And since his wife passed away, the guy could go live in a studio apartment and it wouldn't bother him a bit. But he's very close to his adult kids and grandkids, so he kept the house in Westchester.

I have a theory...

Keep it a theory.

You mean like Chin's townhouse on the Upper East Side? Or the horse country in the Berkshires? Or the houses up in North Jersey and Rockland? And all of the other property that he quietly bought up and willed to his children? You mean like that?

Originally Posted By: Serpiente

You're right, Serp. But please don't give this guy the satisfaction of a reply. I only posted because he's talking out of his ass and trying to piss me off. But since he's off by SO MUCH this time, I decided to reply one last time.

I've made my last post in this thread. I hope everyone will follow suit and NOT REPLY to this guy, in this thread or anywhere else.

Because, whether they can prove it or not, I [b]KNOW that this is the same person who wished my sick, 85-year-old father dead last night.[/b] I still haven't slept and my hands are still fucking shaking from that. I use this board as an outlet to vent about taking care of him. And he gets wished dead?!?!

Interesting...

So I guess they were groomed to fit in with the rest of society and not stand out or flash it in the feds faces.

This is the part I don't get....

Barney owns legitimate garbage hauling and construction companies so he can legitimately "live it up" as a successful businessman, so why doesn't he? I know Americans are big on materialism, that is why I ask.

Lets bury the hatchet (I think that is how you Americans say it).

That guy going up for trial in November is DickNose? so he is in the States, right?
I can share my screen with you over Skype and you can watch me login to my New Zealand ISP account if you wish?
I'm from New Zealand buddy and sorry to hear about your father.
Posted By: NE1020

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/11/15 09:03 PM

Your posts and threads are fucking annoying Neo, every time I read something you write it always sounds so sarcastic and slimy, Im taking a calculated guess that your a grade A c***

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/11/15 09:13 PM

Originally Posted By: NE1020
Your posts and threads are fucking annoying Neo, every time I read something you write it always sounds so sarcastic and slimy, Im taking a calculated guess that your a grade A c***

If I post something, just don't read it, simple.
Posted By: SC

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/11/15 10:27 PM

Originally Posted By: NE1020

That's not a very nice thing to say. If you have to resort to shit like this you should consider posting elsewhere. If you don't like someone's posting style then just ignore them. Is that so hard?
Posted By: downtown

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/11/15 10:34 PM

Originally Posted By: pastramionrye

I don't even know you and I got your back, who on earth said that to you? Just terrible
Not to argue at all pastrami but there are some posters on this forum who are capable of speaking at length without saying a word obvious that you are not one of us. A nod , wink , look , stare , non hello , these are all forms of conversation where I was BORN/RAISED so I really dont expect you to be able to read between the lines !
Posted By: atardi

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/11/15 11:42 PM

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA02GZLHd8M[/video]

Re: Dominick Cirillo's very modest lifestyle - 07/13/15 06:03 AM

This statement is from turncoat Ex-Colombo soldier Salvatore "Big Sal" Miciotta:

"Smart mobsters were discreet. To avoid attention from the Internal Revenue Service they didn't spend their money on property but on fixtures -- they bought modest houses befitting the blue-collar work they supposedly did."
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET