Home

What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses?

Posted By: Neo

What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/07/15 09:31 AM

Amuso is still the official boss of the Lucchese Family but being locked up for the last 23 years what control can he still have over the Lucchese Family?

*What amount of estimated tribute does Amuso get from the Luccheses?

*I assume he has the power to promote/demote family administration members or only to some degree?

*He obviously can't personally use any tribute money he gets from the Luccheses, so what is the point of holding on to the reigns of the Lucchese Family?

*Being in prison for so long must leave him "out of touch with the streets" so can't the Luccheses just get rid of this guy but polling the capos and presenting their case to the commission?
Posted By: CleanBandit

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/07/15 10:45 AM

Isn't Crea the official boss...? My guess is Amuso is hated for what he and Casso did to the Lucchese family, so I doubt the capos and soldiers are eager to give him anything, even less take any sort of orders from him.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/07/15 11:54 AM

Originally Posted By: CleanBandit
Isn't Crea the official boss...? My guess is Amuso is hated for what he and Casso did to the Lucchese family, so I doubt the capos and soldiers are eager to give him anything, even less take any sort of orders from him.

Apparently he isn't very well liked on the streets and was "invited" to step down as official boss but declined.

He still remains the official boss and Steve Crea is still acting boss/official underboss.
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/07/15 12:43 PM

Very little, if any imo. If he is still official boss then it's in name only. Crea & Madonna are the real powers in the family.
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/07/15 01:43 PM

And the santorelli's
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/07/15 03:24 PM

Everyone's personal assumptions and guesswork aside, Amuso is still the official boss of the family and still has clout, ie it's more than "name only." The FBI said so and so did Capeci.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/07/15 03:30 PM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Everyone's personal assumptions and guesswork aside, Amuso is still the official boss of the family and still has clout, ie it's more than "name only." The FBI said so and so did Capeci.

The FBI & George Anastasia said Ligambi was the boss of Philly.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/07/15 03:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Neo
Originally Posted By: CleanBandit

Apparently he isn't very well liked on the streets and was "invited" to step down as official boss but declined.

He still remains the official boss and Steve Crea is still acting boss/official underboss.

And old, "hot button issue" to get people arguing wink.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/07/15 04:17 PM

Surely we ain't discussing this again for the millionth time , I will scream if someone asks who is the lucchese underboss

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/07/15 04:19 PM

Originally Posted By: domwoods74
Surely we ain't discussing this again for the millionth time , I will scream if someone asks who is the lucchese underboss

Check your pm, Dom. I opened mine for you and a few trusted friends.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/07/15 04:19 PM

Originally Posted By: TommyGambino

scarpo said George borgesi was the boss of Philly , is there no truth to that ????? whistle
Posted By: Scalish

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/07/15 04:25 PM

Same old same old.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/07/15 04:27 PM

Originally Posted By: Scalish
Same old same old.

By the same guy same guy.

Don't take the bait, boys.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/07/15 04:32 PM

Sounds good PB.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/07/15 05:13 PM

Amuso isn't Persico and understand that can't be a boss and a lifer,so stapped down to Crea in 2013.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/07/15 05:31 PM

Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
Amuso isn't Persico and understand that can't be a boss and a lifer,so stapped down to Crea in 2013.

Non rispondere a questo ragazzo, Furio. Lui è un agitatore. Mi dispiace per mia ortografia. Ma, non è vero?

Sorry, SC. I know you don't like foreign languages on the boards. Just this once, though wink.
Posted By: Vknicks

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/07/15 06:05 PM

Anyone who thinks Crea isn't the boss is crazy, no one is taking orders for Amuso, So even if he hasn't technically said im stepping down does it matter, wouldn't you consider the person boss is making every decision for that family, To be a boss of a family from the inside you need a strong support system on the outside of people loyal to you he didn't have that before he went away never mind 20 years down the line, So Crea is the boss, and to answer the question Amuso has no control over the families administration

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/07/15 06:08 PM

Originally Posted By: Vknicks
Anyone who thinks Crea isn't the boss is crazy, no one is taking orders for Amuso, So even if he hasn't technically said im stepping down does it matter, wouldn't you consider the person boss is making every decision for that family, To be a boss of a family from the inside you need a strong support system on the outside of people loyal to you he didn't have that before he went away never mind 20 years down the line, So Crea is the boss, and to answer the question Amuso has no control over the families administration
THE END

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/07/15 06:20 PM

You guys know how I feel about Stevie. But if an argument breaks out here, you're giving the trolls EXACTLY what they want. "They" know EXACTLY which threads to start.
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/07/15 06:47 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
You guys know how I feel about Stevie. But if an argument breaks out here, you're giving the trolls EXACTLY what they want. "They" know EXACTLY which threads to start.

When you're right, you're right.

Some of these threads by certain posters you can tell are done with a specific purpose.

Amuso hasn't given an order since he had Scarfo Jr. inducted as a favor to Nick, imo

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/07/15 06:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
Some of these threads by certain posters you can tell are done with a specific purpose.

Observant, and right on fucking point.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/07/15 07:08 PM

scarpo said George borgesi was the boss of Philly , is there no truth to that ????? whistle

lol
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/07/15 07:10 PM

None. Period.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/07/15 07:14 PM

And how did we find out further info? The FBI.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/07/15 07:33 PM

THE END

The same reasoning employed above was used by others to argue Pete Gotti wasn't the boss, or Jackie D'Amici acting boss, and that Nick Corozzo was really running things. Of course, this turned out not to be true and the official info from the Feds was correct. Yet people continue to ignore what the FBI and OC experts like Capeci say in favor of whatever "makes sense" to them.

That said, I will take PBs advice and not feed into the OPs trolling anymore.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/07/15 07:38 PM

Amuso was politely "invited" to step down by some members of the Lucchese family but declined the "invitation".

The rumour that Amuso had stepped down came from Capeci, who later withdrew that claim.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/07/15 07:44 PM

Official underboss is Steve Crea.
Acting underboss is Matthew Madonna (or should I say: "WAS acting underboss")
He'll be carted off to prison soon after his guilty plea.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/07/15 08:05 PM

THE END

The same reasoning employed above was used by others to argue Pete Gotti wasn't the boss, or Jackie D'Amici acting boss, and that Nick Corozzo was really running things. Of course, this turned out not to be true and the official info from the Feds was correct. Yet people continue to ignore what the FBI and OC experts like Capeci say in favor of whatever "makes sense" to them.

That said, I will take PBs advice and not feed into the OPs trolling anymore.

The Gotti's/D'Amico had a lot of supporters in the family on the street, all of the Brooklyn Luke's went to jail for long sentences, with none of Vic's loyalists on the street, of course he's going to fade from power.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/07/15 08:06 PM

You're playing right into his hands. He lives for this. But that's it. I'll stop now.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/07/15 08:07 PM

And how did we find out further info? The FBI.

So we could find out further info via the FBI down the line that Crea was/is boss. Surely you can't contradict yourself now by saying it's not possible that Crea is boss?
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/07/15 08:10 PM

This all could be a prison lightning rod theory.

It's looking like this more and more.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/08/15 12:00 AM

You're playing right into his hands. He lives for this. But that's it. I'll stop now.

You guys are crazy lol

First I was accused of being a multi-accounter, then I proved that wrong.
Now I'm being accused of being a troll.

I thought it was just me at first but then noticed alot of new members joining get accused of being muti-accounters & trolls. Like me, they just get hit with this crazy paranoid shit lol

Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/08/15 10:53 AM

Non rispondere a questo ragazzo, Furio. Lui è un agitatore. Mi dispiace per mia ortografia. Ma, non è vero?

Sorry, SC. I know you don't like foreign languages on the boards. Just this once, [u][/u]though wink.

You Pizza don't have to apologize, you write in Italian better than many people I know who go to university and speak Italian with a heavy Neapolitan accent. ;-)

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/08/15 03:51 PM

You Pizza don't have to apologize, you write in Italian better than many people I know who go to university and speak Italian with a heavy Neapolitan accent. ;-)

Grazie, amico mio. Parli bene Inglese. Non smettere mai di credere in te stesso wink.

Back to English now. We have to respect the mods smile.
Posted By: atardi

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/08/15 06:37 PM

Grazie, amico mio. Parli bene Inglese. Non smettere mai di credere in te stesso wink.

Back to English now. We have to respect the mods smile.

Quannu vedu suo nome, immaginu Furio Giunta su un laptop da Napoli.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/08/15 06:53 PM

There's wifi in Naples? tongue lol

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/08/15 07:54 PM

Il Vaticannu corre ce racchetta. No ah bitch-a me!

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/08/15 08:51 PM

Originally Posted By: atardi

But who else do I have besides the Sicilian nephew that I never even asked for? lol

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/08/15 09:47 PM

But who else do I have besides the Sicilian nephew that I never even asked for? lol

Your gomatta?

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/08/15 10:03 PM

Christ, how I hate stereotypes. Especially when they're true.

Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/08/15 10:05 PM

Who wants clam chowder?
Posted By: Mark

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/08/15 10:06 PM

Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
Who wants clam chowder?

New England or Manhattan?
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/08/15 10:27 PM

Is there any question?

Everyone knows New England Clam Chowder is far superior.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/08/15 10:32 PM

Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
Is there any question?

Everyone knows New England Clam Chowder is far superior.

I agree completely, mh.
Posted By: DiMaggio

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/08/15 11:09 PM

I think people watching the mob from the outside get hung up more on titles..."whos the boss? whos the underboss" what period did they control?... a lot more than the actual participants do.

It helps us keep everything neat and orderly for our little charts.
The reality is someone like Crea can give orders as he needs to, still get his envelopes and have plausible deniability if ever at trial of being "boss". It would seem to me to be the much smarter and more prudent technique to use when running a crime family. Create confusion. worked for the Genovese for decades. Those that need to know will know.
Only someone with a Gotti like ego would NEED the title but guys like that only come a long once in a generation and usually don't make it to the top...history shows big egos are usually cut down long before they get there.
Posted By: mulberry

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/12/15 06:49 AM

Amuso probably has more control over his bodily functions at age 81. He's been in prison for almost 25 years and all his friends are in prison or just got out. How the hell would he know what's going on in the streets to make any decisions? Does he even have any brothers,cousins, or sons involved anymore? How does he get info in and out?

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/12/15 08:45 AM

Originally Posted By: mulberry
Amuso probably has more control over his bodily functions at age 81. He's been in prison for almost 25 years and all his friends are in prison or just got out. How the hell would he know what's going on in the streets to make any decisions? Does he even have any brothers,cousins, or sons involved anymore? How does he get info in and out?

Your probably right but I bet he still gets plenty of cash flow from the Luccheses as tribute considering he is still the official boss.

His brother Robert was a capo with the Luccheses but is most likely retired by now.
Posted By: dsd

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/12/15 11:39 AM

off topic*

Is it believable that Amuso and Casso ended up together ( prison bus i think), after Casso has (tried) ratted out? And then Amuso says something lame like " i see you regret ratting".

I thought Amuso was convicted by the time Casso was caught.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/12/15 11:54 AM

Originally Posted By: dsd
off topic*

Is it believable that Amuso and Casso ended up together ( prison bus i think), after Casso has (tried) ratted out? And then Amuso says something lame like " i see you regret ratting".

Casso doesn't regret anything he does and he is where he belongs.

He decided to start ratting on feds, the dumbass, and they gave him life.

Yeah Amuso was convicted by the time Casso got caught.
Posted By: dsd

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/12/15 12:44 PM

^^. True. But what i find hard to believe is that Casso and Amuso were together on a prison bus after Casso turned rat.
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/12/15 05:49 PM

Originally Posted By: dsd
off topic*

Casso doesn't regret anything he does and he is where he belongs.

He decided to start ratting on feds, the dumbass, and they gave him life.

Yeah Amuso was convicted by the time Casso got caught.

He is just a hard head thinking the feds wanted to hear that there own were bad..
He was told a couple times that they were not here for that ,they wanted OC guys...

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/12/15 11:18 PM

Your probably right but I bet he still gets plenty of cash flow from the Luccheses as tribute considering he is still the official boss.

His brother Robert was a capo with the Luccheses but is most likely retired by now.

I believe he still gets some cut of the money, but I'm talking about control of the family. Guys like Persico and Gotti had dozens of family members and loyalists on the streets to keep them informed and to carry out their orders. Amuso had nobody as the Brooklyn faction was decimated.
Posted By: pmac

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/12/15 11:49 PM

His daughters husband is a soldier. Scarfo Jr was followd meetinghim. 5 6 yrs he Was boss all them guys owe him.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/13/15 06:45 AM

Originally Posted By: pmac
His daughters husband is a soldier. Scarfo Jr was followd meetinghim. 5 6 yrs he Was boss all them guys owe him.

That's why he's probably still getting a cut. Can anyone name one thing that has happened in the last 10 years that shows he is still in control? The last thing I know of was the hit he ordered on DeFede and that turned out to be a disaster when DeFede flipped and helped put Louie Bagels away for life

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/13/15 07:42 AM

Fucking semantics. The Feds and Capeci say he's the boss, so he's the boss. Amuso can by buy lots of candy and cookies from his comissary with all of the cash still being thrown his way.

Who's gonna shit on an iron, seatless toilet for the rest of his life, and who runs a dozen construction companies and lays out the day to day in the street?

Fine, Amuso's "The Boss," because it says so on a chart made up by Capeci and the Feds. But like I said, it's all semantics.

Go ask the Bronx and Westchester skippers where they get their marching orders. All roads lead to Tuckahoe and a storefront by Lehman High School.
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/13/15 02:21 PM

i got a question

why are the genovese called the "westside" as a nickname

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/13/15 03:10 PM

Originally Posted By: cookcounty
i got a question

Chin used to play 2Pac's Hit'Em Up over and over real loud at the triangle social club on Sullivan so the feds couldn't record anything of importance. You could hear it everyday even from Houston St which is on the West Side of Manhattan.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/13/15 03:34 PM

Originally Posted By: cookcounty
i got a question

Chin used to play 2Pac's Hit'Em Up over and over real loud at the triangle social club on Sullivan so the feds couldn't record anything of importance. You could hear it everyday even from Houston St which is on the West Side of Manhattan.

I'm laughing, but you really should know that Houston Street runs east to west through the entire borough. From the East River to the Hudson River. But you knew that lol.

The Westside gets their nickname from their dominance on the West Side of Manhattan (namely the Village and further up West Street where they had a lock on the gay bars), and New Jersey (which is west of Manhattan).

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/13/15 03:39 PM

I'm laughing, but you really should know that Houston Street runs east to west through the entire borough. From the East River to the Hudson River. But you knew that lol.

The Westside gets their nickname from their dominance on the West Side of Manhattan (namely the Village and further up West Street where they had a lock on the gay bars), and New Jersey (which is west of Manhattan).

I know, poor wording. I meant Sullivan St where the Triangle was on the city's westside, not that Houston stopped at 6th ave, although the Sicilians on Elizabeth probably would have preferred that. Mulberry St was bad enough.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/13/15 03:53 PM

I know, poor wording. I meant Sullivan St where the Triangle was on the city's westside, not that Houston stopped at 6th ave, although the Sicilians on Elizabeth probably would have preferred that. Mulberry St was bad enough.

I know you well, buddy. And I know that you know the layout of Manhattan as well as a native because of your exhaustive and extensive research (Atardi's a researcher and collaborator for one of the most well-written journals available on organized crime). And I told you that I knew that you knew it.

But it's true that you could hear "Hit'Em Up" from Houston straight up to Washington Square Park. Sullivan Street has great acoustics because of all of the five-story walkups. No high-rises down there. You should have seen it during the summer of '91. Heavy D's "Now That We Found Love" was all over the place. Vince would go so far as to take off his robe and do a little two-step.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/13/15 04:18 PM

I know you well, buddy. And I know that you know the layout of Manhattan as well as a native because of your exhaustive and extensive research (Atardi's a researcher and collaborator for one of the most well-written journals available on organized crime). And I told you that I knew that you knew it.

But it's true that you could hear "Hit'Em Up" from Houston straight up to Washington Square Park. Sullivan Street has great acoustics because of all of the five-story walkups. No high-rises down there. You should have seen it during the summer of '91. Heavy D's "Now That We Found Love" was all over the place. Vince would go so far as to take off his robe and do a little two-step.

What was under the robe?

whistle

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/13/15 04:22 PM

/me chuckles

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/13/15 04:38 PM

What was under the robe?

whistle

Bright blue spandex minishorts, one of the few things from the 80's that HAD to go. PB still has his though but he's smart enough not to wear them in public.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/13/15 04:58 PM

Bright blue spandex minishorts, one of the few things from the 80's that HAD to go. PB still has his though but he's smart enough not to wear them in public.

Never lol.

I was the worst of stereotypes back then and I admit that now. And being that I've accepted what I was back then, and, for the most part, changed a bit, I don't mind giving advice to the young guys here by telling them that the life doesn't come as advertised in the media.

I was the worst. Italian suits and shoes. Handmade monogrammed dress shirts with French cuffs (black onyx and solid gold cuff links), Sergio Tacchinis in every color, soft leather Viking slip-ons to match, and enough gold to put a dent in the national debt. But if I ever put on a pair of spandex shorts that showed off Junior Pizzaboy? I would have been shot by someone in my own family lol.

See, when I scream about stereotypes, I know whereof I speak. Because, until I was well into my thirties, I was one wink.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/13/15 05:16 PM

Never lol.

I was the worst of stereotypes back then and I admit that now. And being that I've accepted what I was back then, and, for the most part, changed a bit, I don't mind giving advice to the young guys here by telling them that the life doesn't come as advertised in the media.

I was the worst. Italian suits and shoes. Handmade monogrammed dress shirts with French cuffs (black onyx and solid gold cuff links), Sergio Tacchinis in every color, soft leather Viking slip-ons to match, and enough gold to put a dent in the national debt. But if I ever put on a pair of spandex shorts that showed off Junior Pizzaboy? I would have been shot by someone in my own family lol.

See, when I scream about stereotypes, I know whereof I speak. Because, until I was well into my thirties, I was one wink.

oh man, I bet old photos of you are priceless

you probably graced an fbi chart as an associate looking like that walking around the bronx

lol

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/13/15 05:36 PM

oh man, I bet old photos of you are priceless

Forget it. They're never getting posted. Even the one where I'm wearing Ray-Bans (another stereotype, dammit! lol).

you probably graced an fbi chart as an associate looking like that walking around the bronx

Being a business agent for Local 813 sure as shit didn't help. But, to be honest, I was still a steward back then. By the time I got the business agent spot, the union was cleaned up a bit and I had finally grown up. Even if it took me forty years to do so, and I have no problem admitting it now. So when you guys think I'm just a cranky old man warning you about a life that most of you don't know a thing about (not you, Blackjack), it's because I'm speaking from experience.

I've never pretended to be anything I'm not. Never once claimed to be a wiseguy. But I grew up where I grew up when the mob was still a powerhouse, I had some family in the game, and I put in 25 years with a notorious Teamsters local. I know what I know, and I don't know what I don't know, nor do I care to know what I don't know. And whoever can't handle that on that site (you know, the one with all the pop-ups and malware), can go fuck themselves.

The owner of the board has ten handles, and a disgruntled former poster from here (the Mexican who insists he's Italian), has another ten. And I'm the one who's who's full of shit rolleyes.
Posted By: Alfanosgirl

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/13/15 05:52 PM

Thank God you didn't wear spandex panic. Ray bans too. You forgot to mention your 1980's cell phone lol. Sharp creases in your slacks and a nice 'scarole in your front pocket would definitely give you a Meow in my book wink

Ha ha I'm just busting you.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/13/15 05:57 PM

You are in a good mood right?? So I can bust you a lil

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/13/15 05:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Alfanosgirl
You are in a good mood right?? So I can bust you a lil

I'm fine. Thanks lol.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/13/15 05:59 PM

Hey, I still wear Ray-Bans. They're back!

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/13/15 06:04 PM

So do I. They never went out. The styles have changed, but Ray-Ban is an institution.

If the hipsters start wearing the Wayfarers (think Mickey Rourke in "The Pope of Greenwich Village), I'll go through Williamsburg with a fucking flamethrower lol.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/13/15 06:07 PM

LOL, it's more of a Northeastern "Bro" thing. I see a LOT of Wayfarers.

Hipsters tend to go more with the cheaper ones with neon designs.

I have a pair of Wayfarers, but someone left them in my house after a party. I wear them all the time. Mine now!

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/13/15 06:08 PM

Actually, looking at closer pictures, they are smaller than the wayfarers. The lenses aren't as tall... that is more of the look you see.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/13/15 06:09 PM

I like the aviator style sunglasses on a man Meow

Hate Oakleys

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/13/15 06:16 PM

Like, the one's with the wire frames that cops used to wear?

Oakleys were definitely more of a 90s thing, at least around here. People wore them because they thought it made them look cool/athletic.

See a lot of Knockaround sunglasses now, but those are just getting started.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/13/15 06:26 PM

Always thought aviators were lame, and def cop glasses

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/13/15 06:27 PM

Yup with the wire frames. John and Ponch wore them lol

Surfers, skaters and river rats wear Oakleys over here.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/13/15 06:29 PM

Always thought aviators were lame, and def cop glasses

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/13/15 06:36 PM

lol Definitely does NOT get a Meow from me. Hey, you are ruining my aviator sunglasses dream man look with that guy's ugly mug.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/13/15 06:46 PM

PB I always pictured you as Ponyboy from the Outsiders wink

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/13/15 06:55 PM

PB I always pictured you as Ponyboy from the Outsiders wink

Stay gold, Sonny grin.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/13/15 07:33 PM

You have too many friends on here. It really is hard to bust you, Ponyboy lol

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/13/15 07:37 PM

You have too many friends on here. It really is hard to bust you, Ponyboy lol

Unfortunately, my critics and the trolls (which are FAR outnumbered by the many friends I have here and on the other boards), kinda ruin it sometimes. A few rotten apples and all that.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/13/15 07:45 PM

No doubt about that. You do have a lot to offer. People will continue to bother you out of jealousy.

However, on here today. it's all shits and giggles (and meows). It is a good day wink
Posted By: cheech

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/13/15 08:15 PM

i dont post much anymore. got a lot of personal stuff going on. i like capeci, i think hes a good writer. sentimental too cause i was a kid and my dad wold bring home the daily news and weekly he would have his gangland article. i think it was on tuesdays...peetz?

any way i have two friends in enfield right now. lets just say it isnt even easy getting a phone call let alone run a crime family. pb said it best....who would you rather be? you can only put so much in jpay smile

but i heard you can get tasty cakes where vic is wink

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/13/15 08:21 PM

Originally Posted By: cheech
i was a kid and my dad wold bring home the daily news and weekly he would have his gangland article. i think it was on tuesdays...peetz?

Yup. Tuesday it was. It was the one day a week anyone did any reading on 187th Street lol.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/13/15 10:20 PM

No doubt about that. You do have a lot to offer. People will continue to bother you out of jealousy.

That's just it. Jealous of what? That I grew up in a tenement neighborhood with its fair share of thugs? That I had an uncle who broke my grandparents heart for the life he chose? That almost twenty years after his death, I STILL have family members--my Dad and myself included--who are being harassed about his property holdings and how they were willed and/or sold? That I identified my cousin's body at the morgue on First Avenue when I was nineteen years old? That I lost countless friends and relatives to the system and to violence? That I was almost chased from the Teamsters for "bringing reproach upon myself" because I was born related to the wrong guy, but I was lucky enough to retire at 3/4s for a health issue before it went to a hearing? Yeah, that's a lot to be jealous about rolleyes.

The only thing these assholes are jealous of is knowledge. The people in question make post after post after post, link picture after picture after picture, and make chart after chart after chart (and some of them do a fine job). But when they don't get an immediate pat on the head, then read someone pay my writing a compliment five minutes later, they go into fits and create ten different identities in order to attack me on every board. And to be fair, it's only one or two guys making all of this trouble. But time always catches up to such people. That's what gets me to sleep at night (well, that and a bottle of Ruffino grin ).
Posted By: dsbaloo

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/13/15 10:44 PM

So do I. They never went out. The styles have changed, but Ray-Ban is an institution.

If the hipsters start wearing the Wayfarers (think Mickey Rourke in "The Pope of Greenwich Village), I'll go through Williamsburg with a fucking flamethrower lol.

haha I hate to say it but the wayfarers by rayban are literally the official eyeglasses/sunglasses of hipsters everywhere..
I wear raybans also.. but only eyeglasses, not sunglasses.. I don't think its hipster but you never know now a days. im in my 20's and I still cant keep track.. I have the rayban clubmasters with the auto tint lenses.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/13/15 10:49 PM

There are a few reasons. First being, these jealous people cannot be satisfied with the boring mediocre life they live. You have seen things with your own two eyes, heard stories with your very own ears that cannot be found in a book. Most of what you have seen and heard were awful things but these people who are jealous would trade places in a minute with you just so they can have something interesting to talk about. You have been through more in the first twenty years of your life than most have in their entire lifetime. I know you have much pain caused by the life. It is very upsetting what you have gone through. At the same time, it made you who you are.

Just in case you do not khow you come across to others, I will tell you.

You are a very charming, well educated, street smart man with a wonderful sense of humor. Sometimes a little cranky but that's on account of your situation at home. You have an amazing personality. When you talk (write), everyone listens because you want to help and teach people about a life they would never see. You give every one of us a front seat to it through your eyes and ears. Now how many people can do that? Not even a handful of people. This is what makes those rotten people jealous of you.

You are a class act, my good friend. They don't make men like you these days. wink

And you are 55 not "ALMOST 56" lol you crack me up when you say that. Just say 55, AARP won't mind lol

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/13/15 10:58 PM

I'm supposed to be busting you today, not telling you how great you are. Damn, how did you manage that one oldie but goodie?
Posted By: rockstar_man45

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/13/15 11:04 PM

Hey AG are you secretly a cat? You sure do meow a lot haha

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/13/15 11:22 PM

Originally Posted By: rockstar_man45
Hey AG are you secretly a cat? You sure do meow a lot haha

Well, in case you haven't heard, I am the cat's meow.

lol lol lol

Meow.

And I'm only kidding.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/13/15 11:37 PM

I am a novice, but you, pizzaboy... you... you have got a Gift my friend.

Posted By: Belette

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/14/15 12:26 AM

Originally Posted By: Mark

I must agree. Often I don't know what he and the other knowledgeable posters talk about because it's current stuff that isn't very thoroughly explained anywhere I can see on the internet. But PB's posts contain a ton of details about the life that I have never read or seen anywhere and open up the psychology behind things, which isn't really the focus of most books about the subject.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/14/15 12:41 AM

Originally Posted By: Belette
But PB's posts contain a ton of details about the life that I have never read or seen anywhere and open up the psychology behind things, which isn't really the focus of most books about the subject.

Thank you, Belette.

That's a point I often try to make with the better researchers on these boards, like Hairy Knuckles, Sonny_Black, Ivy League, Sonny Blackstein, Tommy Gambino and countless others. They teach ME things about the who, what and where of some of these guys (dates, charts, etc.).

However, they can NOT tell me what drives them, or, as you put it, the psychology behind it. It's just something that you have to grow up around to completely grasp. And you needn't be one of them to grasp it. Living next to them for fifty something years gives you all the psychological background that you'll ever need.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/14/15 12:42 AM

I must agree. Often I don't know what he and the other knowledgeable posters talk about because it's current stuff that isn't very thoroughly explained anywhere I can see on the internet. But PB's posts contain a ton of details about the life that I have never read or seen anywhere and open up the psychology behind things, which isn't really the focus of most books about the subject.

Pizzaboy is the best, hands down. Stand up guy through and through.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/14/15 12:46 AM

Pizzaboy is the best, hands down. Stand up guy through and through.

Thanks, Mark. But there are people with much more overall historical knowledge about this stuff. And every time you pay me a compliment, DickNose creates ten more usernames, so tell me to go fuck myself once in awhile lol.
Posted By: Belette

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/14/15 12:57 AM

But PB's posts contain a ton of details about the life that I have never read or seen anywhere and open up the psychology behind things, which isn't really the focus of most books about the subject.

Thank you, Belette.

That's a point I often try to make with the better researchers on these boards, like Hairy Knuckles, Sonny_Black, Ivy League, Sonny Blackstein, Tommy Gambino and countless others. They teach ME things about the who, what and where of some of these guys (dates, charts, etc.).

However, they can NOT tell me what drives them, or, as you put it, the psychology behind it. It's just something that you have to grow up around to completely grasp. And you needn't be one of them to grasp it. Living next to them for fifty something years gives you all the psychological background that you'll ever need.

Yes, and in the end who, what and where aren't the interesting part, it's the why.
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/14/15 05:38 AM

Pb- for the record anyone that would wish death on an sick old man has a special place in hell reserved for them...im alot younnger than u but I lost my mom to cancer last year, helped my pop take care of her and I know how fuckin stressful and helpless makes ya feel..know u dont know mebut hope u and ur old man are hangin in okay sir

Back on topic though is Joe C still official consig in urs or anyone elses opinions? I believe Crea's status is not in doubt but im curious about the rest of their admin..I read a chart that said.Madonna was official UB any thoughts on that?

Also does neone think Stevie has a front boss? I also read that Capeci thought they had a ruling panel with matty and joe dinapoli? If they have a panel then id assume no street boss?

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/14/15 12:16 PM

Absolutely agree, pb. These guys, as well as yourself, are the heartbeat of the board. You all generously share your research, knowledge and information. Thank you very much. You are all valued and appreciated. I mean no disrespect to anybody when I compliment pb directly.

Oh, I almost forgot, pizzaboy - Now go home and get your f@#king shine box! wink

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/15/15 06:38 AM

Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
Pb- for the record anyone that would wish death on an sick old man has a special place in hell reserved for them...im alot younnger than u but I lost my mom to cancer last year, helped my pop take care of her and I know how fuckin stressful and helpless makes ya feel..know u dont know mebut hope u and ur old man are hangin in okay sir

Back on topic though is Joe C still official consig in urs or anyone elses opinions? I believe Crea's status is not in doubt but im curious about the rest of their admin..I read a chart that said.Madonna was official UB any thoughts on that?

Also does neone think Stevie has a front boss? I also read that Capeci thought they had a ruling panel with matty and joe dinapoli? If they have a panel then id assume no street boss?

Caridi was the last identified consigliere by the feds. Whether he still holds that position I don't know. Madonna was identified as the acting or street boss last year and then official underboas earlier this year. Capeci identified Cream as the new boss but apparently received enough info to retract that and reaffirm Amusing as still being official boss. This was backed up by the feds in court testimony. People can argue how much power he has in prison but Amusing has the title at the very least.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/15/15 08:18 AM

Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211

Caridi was the last identified consigliere by the feds. Whether he still holds that position I don't know. Madonna was identified as the acting or street boss last year and then official underboas earlier this year. Capeci identified Cream as the new boss but apparently received enough info to retract that and reaffirm Amusing as still being official boss. This was backed up by the feds in court testimony. People can argue how much power he has in prison but Amusing has the title at the very least.

I personally believe Crea is the Acting boss/official Underboss and Madonna WAS Acting Underboss.

In 2012 some influential members of the Lucchese family "invited" Amuso to step down as boss. This suggests Amuso has some sort of control over the Lucchese family which doesn't sit well with the majority in the Lucchese family.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/15/15 05:34 PM

The question isn't who has the official title of boss from the FBI. He asked what comtrol does Amuso have. The last time it was known that he gave an order that the family carried out or attempted to carry out was when he ordered the hit on Defede. That was over 15 years ago. Based on that, while he may still be the official boss, he has little control.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/15/15 05:47 PM

The question isn't who has the official title of boss from the FBI. He asked what comtrol does Amuso have. The last time it was known that he gave an order that the family carried out or attempted to carry out was when he ordered the hit on Defede. That was over 15 years ago. Based on that, while he may still be the official boss, he has little control.

The Luccheses don't advertise their orders on the internet and for all we know, he could have sent out an order yesterday.

I bet Amuso gets the final decision on who gets to replace Madonna.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/15/15 05:49 PM

I personally believe Crea is the Acting boss/official Underboss and Madonna WAS Acting Underboss.

First, I HATE AUTO CORRECT!!!!!!!

Why don't you just go with the information Capeci gave? Is that not more reliable than trying to read the tea leaves yourself? He last identified Madonna as the official underboss, so he probably retains that title even while in prison.

Quote:
In 2012 some influential members of the Lucchese family "invited" Amuso to step down as boss. This suggests Amuso has some sort of control over the Lucchese family which doesn't sit well with the majority in the Lucchese family.

True. At the same time, they didn't tell him to step down, which suggests he's not altogether powerless either.

"The last time it was known he gave an order..."

You're coming to that conclusion based on a lot of info that we just don't have.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/15/15 06:01 PM

The Luccheses don't advertise their orders on the internet and for all we know, he could have sent out an order yesterday.

Please, stick to New Zealand. I'll debate Ivy League on such things, but not you. Do you have any idea what it's like getting information in and out of Federal prison in the United States? Especially when you're a former or official boss?

You can bet you your local Kiwi that he didn't send out an order yesterday. That's giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming that you're posting from New Zealand.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/15/15 06:26 PM

What happened to not indulging the trolls ?? whistle panic

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/15/15 06:28 PM

Last time.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/15/15 06:32 PM

Last time.
smile

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/15/15 09:24 PM

People forget this is the year 2015 and the prison system is so locked and tight now. To believe anyone can have that much power from the can these days is absurd.

Anyway Crea must not mind Capeci and everyone else thinking Amuso still runs the show from the can.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/15/15 09:47 PM

Capeci identified Cream as the new boss but apparently received enough info to retract that and reaffirm Amusing as still being official boss. This was backed up by the feds in court testimony. People can argue how much power he has in prison but Amusing has the title at the very least.

First, I HATE AUTO CORRECT!!!!!!!

/me chuckles

I had wondered if you had done this on purpose Ivy.
I thought we finally might have found your sense of humour!

The search continues...

wink

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/15/15 11:13 PM

Please, stick to New Zealand. I, but not you. Do you have any idea what it's like getting information in and out of Federal prison in the United States? Especially when you're a former or official boss?

You can bet you your local Kiwi that he didn't send out an order yesterday. That's giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming that you're posting from New Zealand.

Your a bit touchy today.

No I'm not sure about the difficulties of getting information in and out of federal prison in the United States these days.

Yeah Stevie is the power in the family BUT if Stevie wants to appoint someone to the administration he still has to clear it with Vic first.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/15/15 11:47 PM

Yeah Stevie is the power in the family BUT if Stevie wants to appoint someone to the administration he still has to clear it with Vic first.

Wow, your ears must be good if you can hear into the Bronx all the way from Auckland.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/15/15 11:57 PM

Wow, your ears must be good if you can hear into the Bronx all the way from Auckland.

I don't live in Auckland, my ip traces to Auckland because my ISP is based in Auckland. I live in Ohope Beach, Bay of Plenty.

And yeah my hearing is fine, thank you.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/16/15 12:17 AM

And you know that he has to clear it with Vic how?

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/16/15 02:19 AM

Originally Posted By: Scalish
And you know that he has to clear it with Vic how?

Vic is the official boss and nobody disputes this fact, right?

The boss of any family decides who gets appointed to the family administration but in this case I believe Stevie gets to choose his number two guy to replace Madonna as long as Vic has no objections.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/17/15 05:32 AM

If he was getting and sending out messages on a regular basis for the past 15 years, I'm pretty sure the feds would have found out by now and he sure as hell would not be in a medium security prison.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/17/15 06:36 AM

If he was getting and sending out messages on a regular basis for the past 15 years, I'm pretty sure the feds would have found out by now and he sure as hell would not be in a medium security prison.

Vic did more damage to the Lucchese family than the feds ever did, so why would they care about him sending out messages?

The feds play dirty and with Vic interfering with Lucchese decisions that would play right into their hands.

If the feds need a weapon to destroy the Luccheses, they have it in Vic.

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/17/15 01:28 PM

Vic did more damage to the Lucchese family than the feds ever did, so why would they care about him sending out messages?

The feds play dirty and with Vic interfering with Lucchese decisions that would play right into their hands.

Why would the feds care about a boss sending messages from prison?

Do you think before you type?

Re: What control can Amuso have over the Luccheses? - 07/17/15 04:37 PM

Why would the feds care about a boss sending messages from prison?

Do you think before you type?

lol that was me on the beers last night.....
But I still like my drunken point.

Last publicly known order sent by Vic from prison resulted in an acting boss turning rat.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET