West side Crew Member commits suicide - 07/02/15 11:38 PM

instead of surrendering, genovese crew member commits suicide
Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Re: West side Crew Member commits suicide - 07/02/15 11:42 PM

another article with pictures
Posted By: Neo

Re: West side Crew Member commits suicide - 07/02/15 11:49 PM

Interesting character....

So he is a connected guy with the WS, an ex-navy seal with a wife and adult children and he kills himself?.....how much time was this guy looking at?
Posted By: blacksheep

Re: West side Crew Member commits suicide - 07/02/15 11:57 PM

If I read correctly it was just a burglary right? That's messed up. If it really came to it, I would at least have one last adventure. Let them find me in south Dakota somewhere and I'll just blow my own head off.
Posted By: pmac

Re: West side Crew Member commits suicide - 07/03/15 12:50 AM

He was pushed.

Re: West side Crew Member commits suicide - 07/03/15 12:52 AM

If I'm offing myself I'm eating a big cocktail of everything and taking a long nap just don't like heights.

Re: West side Crew Member commits suicide - 07/03/15 12:53 AM

Was this guy connected to that robbery crew that went after orange county chopper muscle guy. Think one was in chins blood family somehow.
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: West side Crew Member commits suicide - 07/03/15 01:06 AM

Thanks for posting Dante .

I took it that he was "checking out" cos of the cancer ?
Posted By: lefty_two_guns

Re: West side Crew Member commits suicide - 07/07/15 04:52 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
He was pushed.

i read it yes pushed

U.S. Navy Seal who was a “high-level player in Blackwater"

they came to clean up just in case. The stuff they do if someone talks some real old money is going to prison.
Posted By: Belmont

Re: West side Crew Member commits suicide - 07/07/15 06:28 PM

The guy was also being treated for cancer. Wonder if that had anything to do with him taking his life.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: West side Crew Member commits suicide - 07/07/15 06:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Belmont
The guy was also being treated for cancer. Wonder if that had anything to do with him taking his life.

He wouldn't be the first guy to mercy kill himself, that's for sure.
Posted By: lefty_two_guns

Re: West side Crew Member commits suicide - 07/13/15 11:58 AM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Belmont

He wouldn't be the first guy to mercy kill himself, that's for sure.

Lets play this out, 1) an ex marine seen all sorts of action death or whatever for many years not your ordinary soldier one of them GI Joe types- has to be the case to get into blackwater they don't want humps, finds out he has cancer and jumps of a roof because he cannot take it, after his life and experiences i would think he to handled most things and certainly up for a fight.

Or 2) knows some stuff that could implicate some serious people has a few months or a year to go with cancer, asked for people to 'look after him (maybe bills) due to his knowledge' and they pulled the plug just to be sure.

It up to you which one you believe but i am a cup half empty kinda guy and what did De Nero say in Ronnin 'if there is any doubt there is no doubt'
Posted By: slumpy

Re: West side Crew Member commits suicide - 07/15/15 07:43 PM

The comments were a more interesting read. A lot of people defending him and his lifestyle.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET