Home

ADX Florence SuperMax - LCN guys locked up there

Posted By: Neo

ADX Florence SuperMax - LCN guys locked up there - 06/29/15 03:01 AM

Just been looking at ADX supermax cells on the net and reading a few stories from inmates. That is one TOUGH prison to be locked up in, it makes me appreciate my freedom that much more.

I know Scarfo, Casso and Gravano are currently residents at ADX. Any more lcn guys locked up at ADX besides two rats and a psychopath?
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: ADX Florence SuperMax - LCN guys locked up there - 06/29/15 03:14 AM

Vinny Basciano.

Re: ADX Florence SuperMax - LCN guys locked up there - 06/29/15 03:23 AM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Vinny Basciano.

Bummer!!!! poor guy. Worse place to be locked up.

Despite all his bad I don't think he deserves to be locked up there.

That slimy shithead Casso is probably being moved around prisons because of his rat status. He was last believed to be residing at an ND state prison, not ADX like I thought.
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: ADX Florence SuperMax - LCN guys locked up there - 06/29/15 11:21 AM

Former outfit boss jimmy marcello is also in there
Posted By: sittite

Re: ADX Florence SuperMax - LCN guys locked up there - 06/29/15 12:18 PM

that place should be for the mass murders, the terrorists. I'm not trying to justify or classify but how long are they gonna keep Basciano there for that list?? Are they even allowed family visits there??? Maybe letting his boys listen to his thoughts on life now would be beneficial to them. Can't see how it's right .
Posted By: Belmont

Re: ADX Florence SuperMax - LCN guys locked up there - 06/29/15 01:01 PM

Gravano is NOT at ADX, he is in P.A.
Basciano is in there but in my opinion, its a travesty of justice. No way does he belong there.

Re: ADX Florence SuperMax - LCN guys locked up there - 06/29/15 01:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Belmont
Gravano is NOT at ADX, he is in P.A.
Basciano is in there but in my opinion, its a travesty of justice. No way does he belong there.

My mistake, they move them rats around everywhere.
Posted By: LurkerGuy

Re: ADX Florence SuperMax - LCN guys locked up there - 06/29/15 04:18 PM

Basciano's been moved into the general population part of Florence.

He was sent to Florence for making up a "hit list" (rats, prosecutor, judge), so he's not exactly a political prisoner or anything.
Posted By: pmac

Re: ADX Florence SuperMax - LCN guys locked up there - 06/29/15 04:44 PM

Think Allie boys there or was he order a hit on a jail for phone back in the 90tys probaly doesn't help him get any moves and his dad had a prosecutor dad whacked and alot others. But if vinny and Allie are together there probaly trying to have there kids marry have a mafia royal family.
Posted By: sittite

Re: ADX Florence SuperMax - LCN guys locked up there - 06/29/15 05:33 PM

My point is that he's in there because of a piece of paper w the names of people who were at the time making his life difficult-who couldn't make one of those????? He didn't kill a judge or a prosecutor-I get that he committed murder but just that list changes the game so much that's he in Florence- I say it's bullshit and an example of a prosecutor and /or judge w too much pull.

Re: ADX Florence SuperMax - LCN guys locked up there - 06/29/15 06:18 PM

Originally Posted By: sittite
My point is that he's in there because of a piece of paper w the names of people who were at the time making his life difficult-who couldn't make one of those????? He didn't kill a judge or a prosecutor-I get that he committed murder but just that list changes the game so much that's he in Florence- I say it's bullshit and an example of a prosecutor and /or judge w too much pull.

It was absurd. He wasn't tried and convicted for that alleged "hit list." He was tried and convicted for two public service homicides. They were both lowlifes, but that's beside the point. He belongs in jail, but he should be at Butner or Coleman. Just like every other wiseguy convicted of similar crimes.
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: ADX Florence SuperMax - LCN guys locked up there - 06/29/15 08:37 PM

Yeah, Vinny shouldn't be there. Over the top punishment.

In general, the Prison system in America is pretty heinous. And it is a shame because America was known for its progressive prison system a few decades after the founding of this country. That is why Tocqueville came to America -- to study our progressive prison system. It is a shame what it has turned into.

I get that people have no sympathy for criminals so I know most people won't agree but I just wanted to say my piece. And I've never spent a day in prison but it seems pretty apparent that it's fucked up.

Re: ADX Florence SuperMax - LCN guys locked up there - 06/29/15 10:01 PM

Prisoners get thrown into freezing cold cells in the winter with no blanket and wearing just underwear. Guards can beat you to a pulp and then claim you attacked them. Most guards know not to do that, an inmate with nothing to lose could shank a guard in the throat.
Guards can steal mail, cut off phone calls ect...
Posted By: Alfanosgirl

Re: ADX Florence SuperMax - LCN guys locked up there - 06/30/15 12:17 AM

And sometimes guards refuse to help prisoners who are in need of it, leaving them to rot and even die in their cells like dogs.
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: ADX Florence SuperMax - LCN guys locked up there - 06/30/15 12:23 AM

Vinny got screwed by a prosecutor and judge with a vendetta, plain and simple.

They assumed it was a hit list, and had no proof it was. And his explanation was reasonable, and plausible.

Just goes to show you the justice system is not fair to everyone and is a very flawed system. If they want you, they can do whatever the fuck they want and nobody can do anything about it

Re: ADX Florence SuperMax - LCN guys locked up there - 06/30/15 12:26 AM

Life in ADX is just as bad as the death penalty in my opinion.

It is not even life, it is just sitting in a box waiting till the day you die.

Re: ADX Florence SuperMax - LCN guys locked up there - 06/30/15 12:29 AM

Originally Posted By: Neo

but looking at Vinny's pictures from there, smiling, tan...hair still in place...would tell you otherwise lol

Re: ADX Florence SuperMax - LCN guys locked up there - 06/30/15 12:38 AM

Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121

but looking at Vinny's pictures from there, smiling, tan...hair still in place...would tell you otherwise lol

Vinny is an exception, he is obsessed with looking good.

There is no way this guy is going to look bad for a photo, ADX or no ADX.

Re: ADX Florence SuperMax - LCN guys locked up there - 06/30/15 12:54 AM

He doesn't look like that last picture anymore. He still looks great for a guy who's been in stir for almost eleven years, but I saw a picture of him taken less than two months ago. He's fully grey now and he's lost some of his pallor. But he's still fucking smiling. He'll never give them the satisfaction. He'll leave Federal Prison in a box, but the smile will still be there grin.

Re: ADX Florence SuperMax - LCN guys locked up there - 06/30/15 01:23 AM

He doesn't look like that last picture anymore. He still looks great for a guy who's been in stir for almost eleven years, but I saw a picture of him taken less than two months ago. He's fully grey now and he's lost some of his pallor. But he's still fucking smiling. He'll never give them the satisfaction. He'll leave Federal Prison in a box, but the smile will still be there grin.

Oh yeah? The picture floating around online was probably 5 plus years old...not a ton of time...but yeah I am sure he lost a little weight and maybe looks a little more gaunt...but overall is probably in pretty good shape and holding up better than other guys his age in supermax
Posted By: thedudeabides87

Re: ADX Florence SuperMax - LCN guys locked up there - 06/30/15 01:33 AM

Originally Posted By: pmac
Think Allie boys there or was he order a hit on a jail for phone back in the 90tys probaly doesn't help him get any moves and his dad had a prosecutor dad whacked and alot others. But if vinny and Allie are together there probaly trying to have there kids marry have a mafia royal family.

I thought Allie Boy was in Coleman, could be wrong.

Re: ADX Florence SuperMax - LCN guys locked up there - 06/30/15 01:35 AM

but overall is probably in pretty good shape and holding up better than other guys his age in supermax

Whoa, guys his age? He's EXACTLY one month younger than I am lol.
Posted By: helenwheels

Re: ADX Florence SuperMax - LCN guys locked up there - 06/30/15 01:38 AM

The older the violin, the sweeter the music.... wink

Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Re: ADX Florence SuperMax - LCN guys locked up there - 06/30/15 02:00 AM

Does anyone want to explain WHY Amuso isn't at ADX?

Re: ADX Florence SuperMax - LCN guys locked up there - 06/30/15 02:11 AM

but overall is probably in pretty good shape and holding up better than other guys his age in supermax

Whoa, guys his age? He's EXACTLY one month younger than I am lol.

haha, I never think of you as that old, I guess because you are so young at heart...

Actually for some reason I pictured you as Larry David before, maybe it was your avatar??

lol
Posted By: bronx

Re: ADX Florence SuperMax - LCN guys locked up there - 06/30/15 04:16 AM

he is
Posted By: bronx

Re: ADX Florence SuperMax - LCN guys locked up there - 06/30/15 04:17 AM

he did not order anyone killed from prison..as far as i remember..you do that adx is in your future
Posted By: DonMega1888

Re: ADX Florence SuperMax - LCN guys locked up there - 06/30/15 04:17 AM

Cells look horrible in there, is Greg scarpa JR still locked in there?
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: ADX Florence SuperMax - LCN guys locked up there - 06/30/15 05:14 AM

That actually is better than I thought for ADX. I imagine the bed freaking sucks and that shower is not the best, but if I went to jail I'd rather be alone like this with a shower and t.v. than to be with other nasty mf'ers who don't like to shower and are just nasty as hell in general public. That way my cell is just mine, don't have issues with anything other than how I keep my own cell. Being there for 23 hours a day would suck though, but beats the bullshit of the general pop to me and worrying about being shanked or extorted or worse!

Re: ADX Florence SuperMax - LCN guys locked up there - 06/30/15 07:00 AM

Originally Posted By: bronx
he did not order anyone killed from prison..as far as i remember..you do that adx is in your future

Allow me to jog your memory...

Aniello Migliore - Failed hit.

Joseph DeFede - Someone tipped DeFede off before it could be done.

Steve Crea - Ordered a hit on Crea, then called it off.

Posted By: ScottishChris

Re: ADX Florence SuperMax - LCN guys locked up there - 06/30/15 07:08 AM

Charles Harrelson said he liked the peace and quiet of Florence. Not sure it would be for me!

Re: ADX Florence SuperMax - LCN guys locked up there - 06/30/15 07:11 AM

Originally Posted By: DonMega1888

Cells look horrible in there, is Greg scarpa JR still locked in there?

For his own sake I hope he is, Amuso don't like this dude much.
Posted By: Walkner

Re: ADX Florence SuperMax - LCN guys locked up there - 06/30/15 09:41 AM

Why did he order a hit on Crea? I thought that guy was universally loved? Doesn't appear to be a violent guy, or step on people's toss, is under the radar, and just makes money off his construction rackets. What in the hell did he do to deserve being clipped?

Re: ADX Florence SuperMax - LCN guys locked up there - 06/30/15 09:58 AM

Originally Posted By: Walkner

Why did he order a hit on Crea? I thought that guy was universally loved? Doesn't appear to be a violent guy, or step on people's toss, is under the radar, and just makes money off his construction rackets. What in the hell did he do to deserve being clipped?

Nothing. Just like most Amuso victims.

Amuso was paranoid that rivals from the Bronx faction would try to take over the Lucchese family while he was in prison. Crea was the most powerful guy from the Bronx faction so he decided to have him whacked but later called it off.

Posted By: Ivan

Re: ADX Florence SuperMax - LCN guys locked up there - 06/30/15 11:14 AM

Just been looking at ADX supermax cells on the net and reading a few stories from inmates. That is one TOUGH prison to be locked up in, it makes me appreciate my freedom that much more.

I know Scarfo, Casso and Gravano are currently residents at ADX. Any more lcn guys locked up at ADX besides two rats and a psychopath?

Scarfo is in Butner.

Re: ADX Florence SuperMax - LCN guys locked up there - 06/30/15 01:15 PM

Amuso was paranoid that rivals from the Bronx faction would try to take over the Lucchese family while he was in prison. Crea was the most powerful guy from the Bronx faction so he decided to have him whacked but later called it off.

Mikey Salerno ran the Bronx faction. They had to hit him first. Scumbags. And for the record, at the time (early '90s), Joey DiNapoli was still more powerful than Stevie. He briefly ran the Bronx/Harlem faction after Salerno was killed.
Posted By: Facchia

Re: ADX Florence SuperMax - LCN guys locked up there - 06/30/15 06:17 PM

Maybe these guys shouldn't be scum bag criminals and they wouldn't get sent to places like this.
Posted By: Alfanosgirl

Re: ADX Florence SuperMax - LCN guys locked up there - 06/30/15 06:18 PM

Oh shit here we go again...
Posted By: Facchia

Re: ADX Florence SuperMax - LCN guys locked up there - 06/30/15 06:25 PM

?
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: ADX Florence SuperMax - LCN guys locked up there - 06/30/15 06:46 PM

casso and scarpa jr in florence for weed trafficks aren't more in florence,maybe greg jr after flips on OK bomber nichols and his hidden tnt.
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: ADX Florence SuperMax - LCN guys locked up there - 08/24/15 11:30 AM

Vinny Basciano is going to be moved from Supermax.

"Vincent (Vinny Gorgeous) Basciano is being transferred from Colorado's Supermax prison to a high security facility on the same compound.

Vinny’s got gorgeous new digs.

Better than the hellhole Supermax prison in Colorado, that is, where ex-Bonanno crime boss Vincent (Vinny Gorgeous) Basciano had been rotting since 2011 after he was convicted of racketeering and murder.

Basciano, 55, was recently sprung from the most infamous jail in the nation to a high-security facility located on the same 31-acre compound in Florence, Colo., the Daily News has learned. The exact date of the transfer is unclear"

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-...ticle-1.2335280
Posted By: Tonytough

Re: ADX Florence SuperMax - LCN guys locked up there - 08/24/15 12:18 PM

They say ADX is more harsh than Marion? At Marion, they had the same tiny cell along with 23hr lockdown

I think Scarfo was there when Gotti was alive... Do do u think Scarfo still thinks he'd rather "live one day as a lion than a hundred yrs as a sheep"

Re: ADX Florence SuperMax - LCN guys locked up there - 08/24/15 06:16 PM

I dont know if marion is a supermax any longer... Lewisburg is now a 23 hour a day max security facility. They changed it a out 3 years ago i think.
Lewisburg is a beautiful area until you go inside the prison ,very intimidating.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET