Home

Franky Boy Cali

Posted By: OurThing

Franky Boy Cali - 06/19/15 05:42 PM

Any recent news on this guy. He's likely the gambino chief, am I right.

I think people who reported on him (dnainfo specifically) were intimidated into the "nevermind he turned it down" story.
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 06/19/15 06:12 PM

Cefalu's the boss.

If you have information which is different feel free to share
Posted By: DB

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 06/19/15 06:24 PM

He is real smart obviously , I don't know him but he does a ton of legit so he is on the right path IMO on where this thing is headed
Posted By: Strax

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 06/19/15 06:40 PM

He is pretty well connected to Sicily,very powerful individual.He has blood ties with Inzerillos i think.

In the thread "Rare photos" i posted photos of him and some sicilian mafiosi in New York.
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 06/19/15 06:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Strax
He is pretty well connected to Sicily,very powerful individual.He has blood ties with Inzerillos i think.

In the thread "Rare photos" i posted photos of him and some sicilian mafiosi in New York.

He married one of the Inzerillo daughters, John Gambino's niece I think

Not blood related.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 06/19/15 08:42 PM

Originally Posted By: ourthing
He's likely the gambino chief, am I right.

No.

Welcome to the board.

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 06/19/15 08:43 PM

I think people who reported on him (dnainfo specifically) were intimidated into the "nevermind he turned it down" story.

No, the story never had any truth to it to begin with. So there was no need for intimidation.
Posted By: Skinny

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 06/19/15 08:58 PM

to any of you mob-paparazzi you can catch him at il collosseo at nights with his sidekick!

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 06/20/15 12:58 AM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

No, the story never had any truth to it to begin with. So there was no need for intimidation.

Capeci reported it also, he's usually pretty accurate isn't he?

Originally Posted By: Skinny
to any of you mob-paparazzi you can catch him at il collosseo at nights with his sidekick!

Who might that be?
Posted By: Alfanosgirl

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 06/20/15 01:33 AM

Capeci reported it also, he's usually pretty accurate isn't he?

Originally Posted By: Skinny

Who might that be?

Looks like you're coming on here to start up shit. Don't. You need to show some respect to Pizza and Skinny. So far you are not doing a very good job of it. I hope you are a quick learner.

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 06/20/15 01:56 AM

Originally Posted By: Alfanosgirl
I hope you are a quick learner.

I doubt it. He signed up two years ago, made four posts on the same day, and reappeared today. And this all coincides with a certain other poster losing all credibility this week.

Sleeper Account after Sleeper Account after Sleeper Account.

It's like getting rid of cockroaches in a tenement. No matter how much you clean up after the old tenants, the slimy posters---oops, I meant bugs---always find their way back.
Posted By: cheech

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 06/20/15 02:19 AM

^^ and you think this topic was coincidental?

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 06/20/15 02:23 AM

@Pizza Good analogy
I doubt it too. That's why I want to call the guy out to eliminate the drama and the bullshit before it begins. Now if I'm wrong about this poster then I will eat my words and apologize but I don't think I am.

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 06/20/15 02:35 AM

Originally Posted By: cheech
^^ and you think this topic was coincidental?

Of course not. But I don't want to drag that person into this. We ALL got played over there, and I'd still like the chance to talk things out with that person someday. Because I KNOW that I didn't do anything wrong.

This other scumbag might be a junkie, but he's a decent manipulator.
Posted By: Neo

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 06/20/15 02:35 AM

Originally Posted By: DB
He is real smart obviously , I don't know him but he does a ton of legit so he is on the right path IMO on where this thing is headed

He has enough legit businesses to scale back on the CN stuff. My question is...why the fuck would this guy want to stay No.2 in the Gambinos and keep catching heat from all directions. Smart? no doubt but the guy is a multi-millionaire he should tell the mob to go fuck themselves.

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 06/20/15 05:42 AM

Jeez guys I'm not trying to stir up nothing. Just had a genuine interest, or curiosity about the guy. Isn't that what you post about around here.

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 06/20/15 06:19 AM

Jeez guys I'm not trying to stir up nothing. Just had a genuine interest, or curiosity about the guy. Isn't that what you post about around here.

Drop the act. Nobody is falling for it. I advise you to just quit while you're ahead because no one will be taking your posts seriously.

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 06/20/15 06:27 AM

No seriously, chill out.
A bunch of "street" people posting on an internet forum, right. Get real.

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 06/20/15 08:17 AM

---Let's get this thread Back on Track----

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 06/20/15 09:52 AM

It is not Frank Cali.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 06/20/15 10:04 AM

Frank Cali was the underboss and refused to be the family boss

http://www.businessinsider.com/mob-pick-for-godfather-turns-down-job-2013-7?IR=T
Posted By: bronx

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 06/20/15 12:00 PM

that is not frank

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 06/20/15 05:02 PM

Originally Posted By: bronx
that is not frank

Pretty sure it is

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 06/20/15 05:06 PM

Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples

http://www.businessinsider.com/mob-pick-for-godfather-turns-down-job-2013-7?IR=T

Completely made up

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 06/20/15 05:18 PM

that is not frank

I think it's Robert DeNiro.
Posted By: M_Martino

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 06/20/15 05:50 PM

Originally Posted By: TommyGambino

Completely made up

Yep.

"They made him an offer — but he refused."

Bet you the author felt real good about that one.

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 06/20/15 06:39 PM

that is not frank

You were right,it is not Frank Cali on the photo.

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 06/20/15 07:02 PM

Got to remember that picture was taken about 12 years ago wasn't it? 2003 If my memory serves me right.

You seen Lorenzo Maninno now? looks like a completely different person to the man that went inside.
Posted By: carmela

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 06/20/15 07:04 PM

that is not frank

It is him,confirmed by Carmela about a year ago.He is very close to Sicilian Mafia members.

It's not Frank. Civilian named Carmelo.

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 06/20/15 07:11 PM

Originally Posted By: M_Martino

Completely made up

Yep.

"They made him an offer — but he refused."

Bet you the author felt real good about that one.

It wouldn't even faze him. The man has NO shame whatsoever.

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 06/21/15 01:00 AM

Originally Posted By: carmela
that is not frank

It is him,confirmed by Carmela about a year ago.He is very close to Sicilian Mafia members.

Thank you for answer.Edited the post

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 06/21/15 02:26 AM

it is anthony the singer,

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 06/21/15 02:27 AM

anthony

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 06/21/15 02:43 AM

Who?

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 06/21/15 02:45 AM

that is not frank

Why did you say it was about a year ago?

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 06/21/15 09:53 AM

that is not frank

Why did you say it was about a year ago?

I remembered now,at first we all though it was him,until carmela back then said it is not him.It has nothing to do with her,it is my mistake,bad memory.

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 06/21/15 06:03 PM

Tommy he is a guy who thinks he is a singer actor around Frank..nice guy.. but a non mob player

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 06/21/15 08:29 PM

Ah, thanks Strax, bronx.
Posted By: Mark

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 06/21/15 08:56 PM

that is not frank

I think it's Robert DeNiro.

I just got that! lol

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 06/21/15 10:14 PM

I don't think a gambino capo would be photographed with his black mistress. No offense to darker skinned peoples.
Posted By: Ted

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 06/22/15 10:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Neo
Originally Posted By: DB

He has enough legit businesses to scale back on the CN stuff. My question is...why the fuck would this guy want to stay No.2 in the Gambinos and keep catching heat from all directions. Smart? no doubt but the guy is a multi-millionaire he should tell the mob to go fuck themselves.

He's only 50 and has done barely any prison time. He knows how to keep a low profile. Why not become underboss and make money off all those guys under you? The Gambinos are pretty stable right now. And most importantly, some people are just CN to the core, regardless of being smart or not.

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 08/20/15 09:52 AM

The boss.
Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 08/20/15 10:41 AM

Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
The boss.

Seems like. Interesting him replacing Italian Dom, though not really considering they're both of the same mold, just a generation or so apart.

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 08/20/15 12:07 PM

Capeci still thinks Pete Gotti holds the official boss position, despite saying he has no say in family matters and it is in name only. Sounds like bullshit to me, he said cefalu took the official spot in 2011. You keep a guy like Gotti official to take heat off the guys on the street, yet all LE knew Cefalu was boss from 2011 onwards, makes no sense. No way Pete holds any title.
Posted By: gangstereport

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 08/20/15 12:10 PM

celfeau is the first official boss since the gottis celfeau becoming the official boss ended the gotti era

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 08/20/15 12:14 PM

Originally Posted By: gangstereport
celfeau is the first official boss since the gottis celfeau becoming the official boss ended the gotti era

Not according to Capeci today, he said that 4 years ago but he's changed his tune.
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 08/20/15 01:29 PM

It is pretty wild that after all the high profile bosses, that we now don't know who the bosses of many of these families . I would not doubt that they are building there network and ranks . I know it will never be what it was . The fact guys are keeping there mouth shut amazes me, finally after shooting themselves in the foot for years .

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 08/20/15 02:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Serpiente
It is pretty wild that after all the high profile bosses, that we now don't know who the bosses of many of these families . I would not doubt that they are building there network and ranks . I know it will never be what it was . The fact guys are keeping there mouth shut amazes me, finally after shooting themselves in the foot for years .

Since the Feds have decreased there pressure on the mob since 2012 things have been good for them
Posted By: mike68

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 08/20/15 04:19 PM

Since the Feds have decreased there pressure on the mob since 2012 things have been good for them

I know an agent who recently retired because he has a family and kids and all they wanted him to do was travel around the country and conduct surveillance on internet terrorists. That is there main focus right now and probably will be for a long time to come.
Posted By: K1NG6

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 08/20/15 07:03 PM

What kind of role will Dom play in the family now? Or is he simply going to step back and kind of be "retired"?

Also makes me wonder how Cali will align the administration now.
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 08/20/15 07:12 PM

Regardless of what anyone imagines, Capeci is still better hooked in than ANYONE on these forums. But that doesn't mean he can't correct himself if needed. If you look at his track record, it's remarkably consistent, especially compared to most other OC writers. But are we now going to cherry pick the few times he's reversed himself as justification to ignore him? Seems similar to what some also do when they want to discredit the feds by pointing out Fat Tony being indicted as the boss.

Capeci even gave a qualifier this time - Peter Gotti is boss in name only - and that's still not good enough. Some people take it upon themselves to claim "there's no way he's getting any tribute." This reminds me of the people who claimed years ago that Peter Gotti wasn't the boss then either. And that nobody was kicking up to him. Never mind he was eventually indicted as the boss and information came out about him receiving tribute every week.

We should be grateful that we have guys like Capeci, Anastasia, or Robbins giving us info when possible. Without Capeci's article this week, we wouldn't know about the change at the top. I'll take Capeci's information on his worst day over the theories by forum posters which, frankly, have a godawful track record.

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 08/20/15 07:26 PM

I dont think anyones denying PG still has the title.

My only query is why the ruse by the Bino's on this?

Its so pitiful not even the man himself would believe its worth more than the paper its written on.

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 08/20/15 08:10 PM

Originally Posted By: K1NG6
What kind of role will Dom play in the family now? Or is he simply going to step back and kind of be "retired"?

He could still be boss for all we know, consig spot is vacant now Vernace got life.
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 08/20/15 09:00 PM

He could still be boss for all we know, consig spot is vacant now Vernace got life.
He was official consigliere so he would have to step down even with life in prison.
Posted By: mackinblack007

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 08/20/15 09:15 PM

Boss and hasnt even driven a crash car.
Posted By: Beenaround

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 08/20/15 09:16 PM

Don't post much ..just like to read comments..but did you guys ever think that maybe there is a 2 man panel...or 3..They had to change the Head of The Family title because a few years back, if you were the Head of the Family (acting or not) you would get remanded, no parole just for being the Boss.

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 08/20/15 09:30 PM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

He was official consigliere so he would have to step down even with life in prison.

Why would he have to step down, the boss could simply replace him.
Posted By: Long_Island

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 08/20/15 09:39 PM

I think this is one of his businesses. used to be in Brooklyn.

Bontel U S A Corp

1001 Roosevelt Avenue Unit 4
Carteret, NJ 07008
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 08/20/15 09:44 PM

I'm not going to pretend to know the ins and outs of this kind of stuff - but if Vernace was consigliere - would it not be kind of rude and undiplomatic to take that title off him, if he doesn't want to step down?

I mean he does his time and if he holds any kind of respect, why would you kick that hornets nest?

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 08/20/15 09:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
I'm not going to pretend to know the ins and outs of this kind of stuff - but if Vernace was consigliere - would it not be kind of rude and undiplomatic to take that title off him, if he doesn't want to step down?

I mean he does his time and if he holds any kind of respect, why would you kick that hornets nest?

i thought bobby vernace was part of a panel and that jo jo corezzo held the official title maybe i a wrong and bobby was the consgliere.

I agree they will prob let him keep his stripes and just install an "acting" consgilierie
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 08/20/15 10:08 PM

i thought bobby vernace was part of a panel and that jo jo corezzo held the official title maybe i a wrong and bobby was the consgliere.
Corrozzo was replaced not on an acting basis , vernace was installed as the official consigliere
I agree they will prob let him keep his stripes and just install an "acting" consgilierie

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 08/20/15 10:09 PM

Originally Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 08/20/15 10:10 PM

Corrozzo was replaced by vernace and not on an acting basis , vernace still is official consigliere
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 08/20/15 10:19 PM

So is it ? FC , DC , or PG ?

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 08/20/15 10:31 PM

Some think it's JG

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 08/20/15 10:35 PM

i think its FC if thats what capeci believes then i will go along with that till i hear something different (an indictment)

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 08/20/15 11:21 PM

He slapped a made guy in prison. And although he somehow managed to win the sitdown and get the kid knocked down from skipper, what comes around goes around. That's the life.

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 08/20/15 11:40 PM

He slapped a made guy in prison. And although he somehow managed to win the sitdown and get the kid knocked down from skipper, what comes around goes around. That's the life.

we are talking about bobby right?

I have a question what would happen if a underboss or a boss of a family punched another made guy thats against there rules but then again a boss is the boss

(i am thinking of the sopranos here when tony attacks ralphie lol)
Posted By: Dbm7

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 08/21/15 12:35 AM

Yeah lol. But that'd be different wouldn't it? Ralphie just killed and innocent woman and all, plus didn't Paulie just basically tell him to shut up and take it, that Tony is the boss?

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 08/21/15 02:09 AM

I was asking how realistic that was like wheat would happen if that was to happen now.

Yes it was terrible what happened to the girl but she was a outsider and a whore so they prob would not care in real life but what do I know
Posted By: Ted

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 08/21/15 03:00 AM

Yes it was terrible what happened to the girl but she was a outsider and a whore so they prob would not care in real life but what do I know

Tony was upset because he killed her at the Bing.

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 08/21/15 03:06 AM

not carmelo..anthony the singer
Posted By: pmac

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 08/30/15 06:40 PM

read capeci this week now he has conflicting sources. some saying cefulo is boss and cali still underboss. dont no why he had the desire to be boss and step down for anyone. money must be good. and im guessing all them sicilians in brooklyn dont get along great. theres no blood relation between cefulo and cali right? cefulo was a conte guy does that mean he was tight with the cherry hill guys. conte was around before them in america and probaly as strong a capo or stronger no? conte had one of the defendants in the pizza trial almost whacked he was baldimeti nephew. probaly for toto back home. pat conte was sneaky lowkey, his own brother fliped for the feds and turned witness a reason conte plead out and cefulo. anyone know if he was a made guy. interesting to know who held more power in america john gambino or conte cause they both sold tons of H but conte had all the investments in america that fucking supermarket chain. and narcos on netflix pretty solid banged out like 6 7 eps in 2 days. love guzman from carlitos way that guy is the best. sneaky fact he lives up vermont on a big farm. remember me benny blanco from the bronx. bang bang. ok benny lets go, bang bang. no you stay here. how you like them comas and periods.
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 08/31/15 11:25 PM

I love your comas, pmac. Lol.
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 08/31/15 11:25 PM

Also, isn't this the second time Capeci has done this with Cali? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 08/31/15 11:28 PM

Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
Also, isn't this the second time Capeci has done this with Cali? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Your thinking Crea and Amuso

Re: Franky Boy Cali - 01/27/18 06:54 AM

Bump for one of the more interesting crime bosses. Any new info, rumors?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET