Home

26 million euros seized from frontman of Matteo Me

Posted By: Strax

26 million euros seized from frontman of Matteo Me - 06/15/15 08:08 PM

Police seized 26 million euros from the businessman Michele Mazzara, considered a front-man of Matteo Messina Denaro; among the assets seized farmlands, construction companies and the Hotel 'Panoramic' of San Vito Lo Capo.

Thanks to Eddygreen for posting it on other board.
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: 26 million euros seized from frontman of Matteo Me - 06/15/15 09:24 PM

Isn't this small time compared to the billions that;s been siezed off him?

Re: 26 million euros seized from frontman of Matteo Me - 06/15/15 09:48 PM

Originally Posted By: TommyGambino

November 18, 2008 - 885 million dollars

January 2010 - 760 million dollars

2008- 970 million dollars and 280 million dollars

September 2010 - 2 billion dollars
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: 26 million euros seized from frontman of Matteo Me - 06/15/15 10:40 PM

Jesus!
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: 26 million euros seized from frontman of Matteo Me - 06/15/15 11:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Strax
Originally Posted By: TommyGambino

November 18, 2008 - 885 million dollars

January 2010 - 760 million dollars

2008- 970 million dollars and 280 million dollars

September 2010 - 2 billion dollars

Damn!
Posted By: m2w

Re: 26 million euros seized from frontman of Matteo Me - 06/16/15 04:20 PM

some years ago they seized 1 billion euros from another frontman of matteo messina denaro--- i wonder how many billions he has in assets and banks he is probably the richest gangster in the world

Re: 26 million euros seized from frontman of Matteo Me - 06/17/15 05:23 PM

Originally Posted By: m2w
some years ago they seized 1 billion euros from another frontman of matteo messina denaro--- i wonder how many billions he has in assets and banks he is probably the richest gangster in the world

I am sure there are some guys from 'Ndrangheta to be more precise La Santa,that we never heard about,that are more powerful and more wealthy than Matteo Messina Denaro

Re: 26 million euros seized from frontman of Matteo Me - 06/17/15 06:07 PM

i don't think so, mmd is the richest and most powerful gangster in italy and probably in the world. ndrangheta is very rich but as a single mobster nobody is as rich as mmd... not even el chapo guzman

Re: 26 million euros seized from frontman of Matteo Me - 06/19/15 06:42 PM

i don't think so, mmd is the richest and most powerful gangster in italy and probably in the world. ndrangheta is very rich but as a single mobster nobody is as rich as mmd... not even el chapo guzman

Well maybe you are right,Matteo Messina Denaro have his hands on everything in Sicily.He is from Trapani which is in complete hands of mafia,over 90% of construction companies in Trapani are mafia connected.Also the agriculture is in complete hands of him,i have read somewhere he has his hands on all that windmills around sicily.
Posted By: dsbaloo

Re: 26 million euros seized from frontman of Matteo Me - 06/19/15 10:10 PM

can he even enjoy any of that money? or does he spend all his time in a fucking dirt rabbit hole bunker? crazy the amount of money seized.. literally insane.. didn't think he was pulling in cash like that

Re: 26 million euros seized from frontman of Matteo Me - 06/20/15 12:39 PM

Originally Posted By: dsbaloo
can he even enjoy any of that money? or does he spend all his time in a fucking dirt rabbit hole bunker? crazy the amount of money seized.. literally insane.. didn't think he was pulling in cash like that

this kind of people have a mafia mentality, they prefer to command than to enjoy money... although he is a billionaire i bet mmd lives in sicily, hidden in some bunker or villas
if he leaves sicily he would lose his power in the territory

Re: 26 million euros seized from frontman of Matteo Me - 06/21/15 01:11 AM

Originally Posted By: dsbaloo

this kind of people have a mafia mentality, they prefer to command than to enjoy money... although he is a billionaire i bet mmd lives in sicily, hidden in some bunker or villas
if he leaves sicily he would lose his power in the territory

He is in Sicily for sure.
Posted By: Jules_X

Re: 26 million euros seized from frontman of Matteo Me - 06/22/15 03:06 PM

La presenza รจ potenza so he is definitaly in Sicily - wouldn't be surprised if he resides in Trapani
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET