Home

Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano.

Posted By: GaryMartin

Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 06/12/15 11:56 PM

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-...ticle-1.2255626
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 06/13/15 04:34 PM

Geez...What a surprise !
Posted By: Dbm7

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 06/13/15 07:04 PM

What's funny is she thinks she has a right to any kind of say, still living off ill gotten gains I bet.
Posted By: Alfanosgirl

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 06/13/15 07:21 PM

Honestly, I do not know how a wife, son, daughter or relative can live his/her life knowing that this pos is still alive. This is the ONLY part of the life "nowadays" that I do not understand. A rat is a rat and can't be walking the streets. Accidents happen everyday. Why can't he end up dead due to an accident like in the olden days? Or suicide? Or just simply disappear?

He's gonna end up on TV I just know it. How can a person get away with what he did? He must pay with his life. And that goes for all the rats who CHOSE the life. Why let them live? Send a message. Go back to the old way of doing things where a man's word and honor means EVERYTHING.

Oh forget it, I'm probably just wasting my time with my rant but I hate what Cosa nostra has become.
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 06/13/15 07:29 PM

Remember LCN is a criminal organisation, primarily a criminal business, and there is no honour among thieves.

I doubt there ever was.

Where was the honour in Luciano killing Maranzano or Messeria or whoever the fuck it was. Or Genovese's attempt on Costello, Gambino's hit on Anastasia or the thousand other examples where guys got hit out of greed or jealousy, etc etc etc...

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 06/13/15 07:36 PM

I definitely get you Sonny B but at one time you could not even talk about somebody's business or name without catching a beating. I mean I know that times have changed and every man is watching out for himself but there were many fellas who have never even been mentioned on these boards who did their time like men kept the code of honor made a lot of money and never gave anybody up. There were MORE men like that in the life than snitches.

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 06/13/15 07:41 PM

I hear what you're saying. Times and the man, have changed.
Posted By: mackinblack007

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 06/14/15 03:33 AM

Gravano is scum, he is worse then casso.
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 06/14/15 06:03 AM

Victoria gotti is the last person to talk about doing the right thing. Its not like she doesnt have blood on her hands.....john favara
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 06/14/15 06:36 AM

Originally Posted By: Alfanosgirl
Oh forget it, I'm probably just wasting my time with my rant but I hate what Cosa nostra has become.

I get it. You miss the Trigger Mike Coppola days, where men of honor killed their wives the day after giving birth to their child. I think you better go back and re-read what we discussed in the East Harlem thread.

Some of these guys are okay, just like any other walk of life. But there have been psychopathic lunatics in American LCN since the day the first finger was pricked in this country.

Re Gravano: I hope he never gets out. But go ask Vicky Gotti if she supported the ridiculous sentence that her husband received in the McBratney killing.

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 06/14/15 09:40 AM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

I get it. You miss the Trigger Mike Coppola days, where men of honor killed their wives the day after giving birth to their child. I think you better go back and re-read what we discussed in the East Harlem thread.

Some of these guys are okay, just like any other walk of life. But there have been psychopathic lunatics in American LCN since the day the first finger was pricked in this country.

Re Gravano: I hope he never gets out. But go ask Vicky Gotti if she supported the ridiculous sentence that her husband received in the McBratney killing.

Alright alright, you win. I've heard enough about Trigger Mike for a lifetime. I can't even find the thread you are talking about anyway. Maybe it's on RD I don't know.

I'm no Gotti lover so I'm not interested in her or their family but I hate Gravano. I can't stand to know that a scumbag like him can be walking the streets. So at least we agree on him.

I know you only say what you say for my own good.
Posted By: bronx

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 06/14/15 12:21 PM

it's a tie..

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 06/14/15 03:47 PM

Originally Posted By: mackinblack007
Gravano is scum, he is worse then casso.

Umm why?
Posted By: bronx

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 06/14/15 04:07 PM

gotti's wife should not give an opinion about who gets out of prison.. her whole family inlaws husband son are murders.. strange people these gottis..she should ask favara's about her husband s prison stay..
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 08/28/15 10:33 PM

Jailed turncoat Gambino underboss Sammy the Bull trains service dogs for disabled veterans

Salvatore "Sammy the Bull" Gravano is adding a new talent to his resume after mob rat, Gambino underboss and lethal hit man — dog trainer.

Gravano, who was the Gambino underboss before he ratted out John Gotti and dozens of other gangsters, is trying to get his 20-year term reduced for a drug conviction by showing a Brooklyn judge how productive he has been in prison.

Gravano, 70, has participated in a program to train service dogs for disabled veterans, according to papers filed Friday by his lawyer Thomas Farinella in Brooklyn Federal Court.

"This skill will aid in potential employment opportunities upon his release," Farinella states.

Gravano is trying to get his 20-year term reduced for a drug conviction by showing the judge his skills he’s gained by training dogs for disabled veterans, as well as his exemplary record while he’s been an inmate.

Gravano has also completed a 20-hour culinary class, photography workshop, and enrolled in anger management, which hopefully will prevent him from adding another notch to the 19 gangland hits already on his belt.

He is seeking 34 months off his sentence which, if granted by Federal Judge Allyne Ross, could put him back on the street next June.

Gravano is eligible for the break under an amendment to federal sentencing guidelines approved last year by the U.S. Sentencing Commission.

The legendary gangster has been a model prisoner who also attends weekly religious services and GED classes.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-...ticle-1.2326221

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 08/28/15 10:51 PM

As much as i despise victoria gotti and her brat daughter i do agree gravano has no right to be free after all the evil things he has done. However victoria gotti has no right to talk. Lets remember she was the driving force behind john favaras brutal murder. I wouldnt be surprised if she asked for favara to be tortured before he was killed
Posted By: Faithful1

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 08/28/15 11:49 PM

Originally Posted By: JCrusher
As much as i despise victoria gotti and her brat daughter i do agree gravano has no right to be free after all the evil things he has done. However victoria gotti has no right to talk. Lets remember she was the driving force behind john favaras brutal murder. I wouldnt be surprised if she asked for favara to be tortured before he was killed

Almost all of them have done evil deeds. It's basically an organization of killers and thieves. If there was real justice, all of them would be put away for life.

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 08/29/15 12:11 AM

Originally Posted By: Faithful1

Almost all of them have done evil deeds. It's basically an organization of killers and thieves. If there was real justice, all of them would be put away for life.

thats my point....they all should be in jail
Posted By: DonKostic

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 08/29/15 12:28 AM

Honestly, I do not know how a wife, son, daughter or relative can live his/her life knowing that this pos is still alive. This is the ONLY part of the life "nowadays" that I do not understand. A rat is a rat and can't be walking the streets. Accidents happen everyday. Why can't he end up dead due to an accident like in the olden days? Or suicide? Or just simply disappear?

He's gonna end up on TV I just know it. How can a person get away with what he did? He must pay with his life. And that goes for all the rats who CHOSE the life. Why let them live? Send a message. Go back to the old way of doing things where a man's word and honor means EVERYTHING.

And when was that, sir? It seems to me you've watched The Godfather one too many times.

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 08/29/15 03:53 AM

Originally Posted By: DonKostic

And when was that, sir? It seems to me you've watched The Godfather one too many times.

Uh...her username is AlfanosGIRL. Notice that GIRL part? LOL
Posted By: downtown

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 08/29/15 01:22 PM

Gotta Love what Fat Jackie said about Sammy G. "That he was born out of his Mothers ass ! "
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 08/29/15 07:17 PM

downtown, that is what we call a gonzul lol But we always said a dummy born in an all male prison whistle
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 08/29/15 09:04 PM

Well for one, that user is a female. And two, believe it or not, way back in the 20's & 30's for at least some part, thats what it was about. Especially in Sicily. Guys still double crossed each other, but it was usually after one guy attempted a power play of some sort, and ended up on the losing side. You still had those who were essentially out for self and not "the family" though.

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 08/29/15 10:18 PM

The form of LCN that you yearn for is never coming back. They'll be around for some time. But you can put away the '60s and '70's version of Cosa Nostra and stash them away with your Jimmy Roselli records (inside joke between me and Alfano's Girl smile ). But I'm honestly being serious. You're beating a dead horse.

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 08/29/15 10:19 PM

Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
Well for one, that user is a female. And two, believe it or not, way back in the 20's & 30's for at least some part, thats what it was about. Especially in Sicily. Guys still double crossed each other, but it was usually after one guy attempted a power play of some sort, and ended up on the losing side. You still had those who were essentially out for self and not "the family" though.

That's also very true, SinatraClub. But it hasn't been that way for a very long time smile.
Posted By: Alfa Romeo

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 08/29/15 10:30 PM

I don't care for that "lady", but I do agree for my own reasons.

Sammy is a psychopath who would probably kill again were he released. He might have an impulsive addiction to killing. And that has nothing to do with whether he goes legit or not. He could go legit and exit all illicit activities and still end up killing someone simply because he couldn't resist.
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 08/29/15 11:32 PM

I don't wish death on many people, but I hope the day Sammy get's released he get's gang raped by a bunch of Africans until loss of blood kills him. BTW I'm no LCN fan bo, he's just a disgusting human being.

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 08/29/15 11:32 PM

I don't wish death on many people, but I hope the day Sammy get's released he get's gang raped by a bunch of Africans until loss of blood kills him. BTW I'm no LCN fan boy, he's just a disgusting human being.

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 08/29/15 11:57 PM

for that "lady", but I do agree for my own reasons.

AlfaR---Who do you mean? Which "lady"?

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 08/30/15 12:01 AM

The ladyboy
Posted By: NE1020

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 08/30/15 12:27 AM

It is true that LCN has had crazed psychopaths in their organization, but my perspective of that is that they have always been the minority. If you look a number of made guys who have killed women, tortured people etc. they are outnumbered by the members who are just street guys rather than psychos

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 08/30/15 12:33 AM

Yeah you may be right, DonKojak. I'm a sucker for a man of honor. Also, one who keeps his opinions to himself.

I figured since I'm on here I guess I might as well reply to your comment even though I have no idea who the hell you are. Ok that was a waste of my time.

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 08/30/15 12:37 AM

The form of LCN that you yearn for is never coming back. They'll be around for some time. But you can put away the '60s and '70's version of Cosa Nostra and stash them away with your Jimmy Roselli records (inside joke between me and Alfano's Girl smile ). But I'm honestly being serious. You're beating a dead horse.

lol lol AND maybe in a few years I'll have a DVD of JR next to the records (inside joke) giggle giggle lol

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 08/30/15 01:01 AM

Even for the non-psychopaths, the Cosa Nostra, Mafia, Fratellanza, whatever you want to call it, has been dominated by murderers, thieves and extortionists since the beginning. The earliest reports of the Mafia in the 1820s or so show them to be involved in cattle rustling, which back then was a person's livelihood. They extorted farmers, miners, landowners and business owners. Sicily had huge lemon exporting industry, but it was ruined by Mafiosi who drove up the costs and drove down the quality. The romantic version of the Mafia as an organization the helps people is a myth created by Mafiosi to make themselves feel better. Yes, sometimes they did help people, but they help people with money stolen from people who worked hard for it. When Mafiosi went into legitimate businesses, it was often by putting the competition out of business, or by threatening potential buyers to purchase their product "or else." Even those who didn't personally kill, steal or extort certainly aided and abetted. To exist they paid off the police, judges and politicians, so there was no justice for the little guy.

Take Rocco Pranno of Stone Park, for example. His brother was the chief of police, and Pranno could viciously beat the crap out of people who questioned him with impunity, and of course the police did nothing. Or if someone bothered Pranno, his brother could make up a charge and arrest the person. Frank Nitto helped take over the unions by telling the union bosses that if they didn't cooperate, they'd get a bullet in the head or their wives would be wearing black. In order to get the race wire in Chicago, they shot James Ragen while he was driving. He survived and was recovering in the hospital, so they poisoned him. In Los Angeles, Louis Dragna tried to take over the garment industry by having hired men beat up the competition. In New York, when a reporter criticized Johnny Dio, Dio hired some people to throw acid in his face. The reporter, Victor Riesel, was left permanently blind. In the early 1900s they'd kidnap children for ransom, but if the family couldn't raise the money or if the children fought back, they were killed. That's what happened to Walter Lamana in 1907; they strangled him and cut off the head of the 10-year-old boy in New Orleans because he didn't cooperate. These guys are bullies and have been since the beginning. What do you think "just street guys" do anyways?

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 08/30/15 01:29 AM

^^^^That's too much to quote, Faithful1. But some people just can't get past the Cadillacs and the pinky rings. They buy into the fantasy. And it's mostly the guys who've never laid eyes on a real wiseguy in their lives. Simple as that.
Posted By: mchang93

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 08/30/15 02:12 AM

Victoria gotti is the last person to talk about doing the right thing. Its not like she doesnt have blood on her hands.....john favara

She does but I can not honestly say I would have done same in her situation. Accidents happen,I get it,but I do not think I would have handled it any better.
Posted By: NE1020

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 08/30/15 02:24 AM

Im not saying that they don't do bad shit. Im just saying that they are not all crazy killers like Casso, Gravano, or Demo. When I say street guys I mean loansharks, bookies, and thieves who aren't sick fucks.
Posted By: Alfa Romeo

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 08/30/15 05:06 AM

Victoria Gotti "Sr", aka "Butch" (Gotti's nickname for her).

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 08/30/15 06:39 AM

Originally Posted By: NE1020
It is true that LCN has had crazed psychopaths in their organization, but my perspective of that is that they have always been the minority. If you look a number of made guys who have killed women, tortured people etc. they are outnumbered by the members who are just street guys rather than psychos

One innocent victim killed is one too many.

How would you feel if the "wrong" Nicky Guido was your brother, killed on Chistmas Day because a crooked cop got the wrong information and turned it over to Casso?

That old "we only kill each other" quote is a steaming hot pile of horseshit.

Nothing personal, NE1020. I enjoy your posts, and I think you're a valuable asset here smile.
Posted By: Footreads

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 08/30/15 07:29 AM

Let him out and some kid that wants to make a name for himself kills him.

The guy does not have any fear in him. He will turn up some where that he should not go. Then he is dead.

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 08/30/15 07:48 AM

Originally Posted By: NE1020
Im not saying that they don't do bad shit. Im just saying that they are not all crazy killers like Casso, Gravano, or Demo. When I say street guys I mean loansharks, bookies, and thieves who aren't sick fucks.

Well they might start off as just thieves. But then they move to other things and some people thing they turned into sick fucks.

I know and was friendly with a loan shark I have talked about him before Big Sam. This guy was a sick fuck. I played cards in his club as a kid.

He had a watch dog in his club. I actually thought he liked that dog. Until one day the dog got sick and shit in his place. He opened the place up in the morning as we all went in. I had Italian bread and donates jelly and cream. He see's the mess he go gets a fire ax and cuts the dogs head off. The dog runs into a wall with no head blood every where all over the place and Us.

A harmless old lady was short a 5 dollar one week. He smacks her around she is crying like she was a dead beat. In his eyes she was but he was a heartless fuck.

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 08/30/15 08:13 AM

On big Sam he loaned my friend Johnny the guy in good fellas some of the money he need to buy his deli in Harlem Johnny's super heroes.

Big Sam knew Johnny as a kid. Johnny was one of the few of us who actually worked. He worked in deli called celentos. So Johnny would deliver Italian deli stuff to big sam since he was 11 yrs old. Normally we would take johnnies work money off him. You know big fish eat the little fish thing. But we all liked him and the adult mob guys liked him so we left him alone. He became a good friend of mine. People like to talk about you. Johnny never did that to me he is your friend he is your friend no matter what you did. I told you he was friends with Mike meldish like I said he is a friend he is a friend for life no matter how bad you are.

Celentos shut down and Johnny took over the place calling it johnny's super hero.

Big Sam made him a straight loan of 20 thousand. I am not sure he even charged John any interest. Well he took back that loan because he found out that John charged him an extra nickel on a bottle of soda because it was cold soda. So he wanted the whole loan in a week or ? He would have put johns wife on the street if he didn't pay. He used to love to do that that nice guy,

Good news someone killed big Sam shortly after that.

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 08/30/15 11:05 AM

Yeah you may be right, DonKojak. I'm a sucker for a man of honor. Also, one who keeps his opinions to himself.

I figured since I'm on here I guess I might as well reply to your comment even though I have no idea who the hell you are. Ok that was a waste of my time.

This is a forum. Not the place to keep opinions to oneself.

And indeed you don't know who the hell I am, just as I don't know who the hell you are. That's the entire point behind usernames.

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 08/30/15 12:18 PM

Originally Posted By: mchang93

She does but I can not honestly say I would have done same in her situation. Accidents happen,I get it,but I do not think I would have handled it any better.

Accidents happen. The same thing that happened to Favara could happen to me or you. Knock on wood it doesn't. It was not Favara's fault that he hit that child. It was nobody's fault.

That vile, self-absorbed, [BadWord] Victoria Gotti mourns the loss of her own child but that man she got her husband to kill had children of his own that were left without a father.

And they don't have the closure that Victoria does. They will never know what happened to their father - who was actually a productive member of society.

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 08/30/15 12:21 PM

Some people think vicious killers like De Meo, Carneglia and Gravano are the worst of the worst but if you ask me they are not the most dangerous. The most dangerous, rather, are the people who don't have the stones to kill people themselves but would have no compunction about giving the order to someone else to kill men, women and children.

It gives them a dangerous detachment from the dirty work itself.

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 08/30/15 05:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Alfa Romeo

Ok Gotcha. "Butch", now that's definitely different.

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 08/30/15 05:30 PM

hope you are joking. You dont kill someone over a accident even if its a family member.

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 08/30/15 06:05 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Some people think vicious killers like De Meo, Carneglia and Gravano are the worst of the worst but if you ask me they are not the most dangerous. The most dangerous, rather, are the people who don't have the stones to kill people themselves but would have no compunction about giving the order to someone else to kill men, women and children.

It gives them a dangerous detachment from the dirty work itself.

That's true, Moe. But most bosses who give such orders have gotten their own hands dirty at one time or another. Carmine Galante made it to boss and gave such orders. But prior to becoming boss, he murdered at least a dozen people himself. There were other bosses with plenty of hits under their belts while they were coming up, but I think Galante is the best example. Because he was so fucking crazy. Same could be said for Anastasia.

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 08/30/15 10:17 PM

I owe you an apology DonK. I really thought you were trying to cause trouble with me. You see, I have become too paranoid thinking anyone I don't regularly chat with is a troll or trouble for me. Sorry.

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 08/30/15 10:23 PM

I owe you an apology DonK. I really thought you were trying to cause trouble with me. You see, I have become too paranoid thinking anyone I don't regularly chat with is a troll or trouble for me. Sorry.

No problem at all. I'm only a newbie still so it's understandable we didn't talk much. smile
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 08/30/15 10:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Alfa Romeo

What a romantic he was huh ?? Gotta admit though, he was right !!

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 11/21/15 08:36 PM

http://nypost.com/2015/10/28/sammy-the-bulls-prison-sketches-getting-rave-reviews/

Sammy Gravano's prison sketches getting rave reviews.
Posted By: Tony_Pro

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 11/21/15 09:44 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
http://nypost.com/2015/10/28/sammy-the-bulls-prison-sketches-getting-rave-reviews/

Sammy Gravano's prison sketches getting rave reviews.

lol, I'm not the greatest artist, but I spend some time in art school (photogrpahy) and those are fair to middling, he has some obvious talent but that gallery sensed the "celebrity factor" and gave him a show, no way that kind of work would get in a gallery like that without his name, they're genre sketches a bored teenage stoner would draw.

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 11/21/15 10:55 PM

The picture of the kid nuzzling the girl. Is that Scorese as a kid look at his eye brows.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 11/22/15 07:12 PM

Gotta give him props, that was pretty good

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 11/22/15 07:36 PM

There are buyers who would by that "art" because he drew it.
Posted By: mchang93

Re: Gotti's Wife Opposes Early Release For Gravano. - 11/25/15 07:10 PM

hope you are joking. You dont kill someone over a accident even if its a family member.

If you have children and can say it wouldn't cross your mind your better man than I am. I could sit here and say oh it so wrong and it was an accident, I would never do such a thing. Sounds good but god forbid if anything like that happened to my flesh I would be more then selfish enough to have person responsible pay for it. Not proud of it just being honest about it.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET