Home

"Sammy The Bull" Will Attempt To Get Out Early

Posted By: GaryMartin

"Sammy The Bull" Will Attempt To Get Out Early - 06/05/15 09:59 AM

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ex...ticle-1.2247307
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: "Sammy The Bull" Will Attempt To Get Out Early - 06/05/15 03:29 PM

Doesn't it just warm your heart to know that Obama made it easier for convicted drug dealers to get out of their sentences early ?? What a guy !!
Posted By: alicecooper

Re: "Sammy The Bull" Will Attempt To Get Out Early - 06/05/15 04:41 PM

would the scumbag be on parole or free?
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: "Sammy The Bull" Will Attempt To Get Out Early - 06/05/15 04:55 PM

this rat needs to rot in the joint. everytime I see this rats face I grit my teeth, a bigger dog never lived.
Posted By: Mikey_Sunset

Re: "Sammy The Bull" Will Attempt To Get Out Early - 06/05/15 05:16 PM

Originally Posted By: DiLorenzo
Doesn't it just warm your heart to know that Obama made it easier for convicted drug dealers to get out of their sentences early ?? What a guy !!

I don't think Hussein had Sammy in mind when he did that.
Posted By: PhillyMob

Re: "Sammy The Bull" Will Attempt To Get Out Early - 06/06/15 07:42 AM

I hope he screws up again and they throw him right back in. Can't believe he could be out soon.

Re: "Sammy The Bull" Will Attempt To Get Out Early - 06/06/15 12:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Mikey_Sunset

I don't think Hussein had Sammy in mind when he did that.
You're right, because when Oballah pardoned 10 convicted narcotics traffickers last year, they were either all black or latino !!
Posted By: dannygreene

Re: "Sammy The Bull" Will Attempt To Get Out Early - 06/06/15 01:06 PM

why did this thread get political its a mob site if he gets out he gets out finutooo
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: "Sammy The Bull" Will Attempt To Get Out Early - 06/06/15 10:09 PM

I think every criminal is attempting to get out early.

This guy has a better chance than most since, like him or not, he is a better criminal.

As a matter of fact and statistics, he is probably one of the best criminals ever.

He screwed and abused everyone who crossed his path.
That's what criminals do.
Posted By: mickey2

Re: "Sammy The Bull" Will Attempt To Get Out Early - 06/07/15 11:55 AM

he's a fighter, i think he will get out alive. And this time, i think he got the message. No immunity anymore. So he'll "retire" and live out his last years.
Posted By: Terence

Re: "Sammy The Bull" Will Attempt To Get Out Early - 06/07/15 05:08 PM

He'll most likely be released due to health issues. Fuck his "retirement". [BadWord] should be strolled out in a body bag.
Posted By: Terence

Re: "Sammy The Bull" Will Attempt To Get Out Early - 06/07/15 05:15 PM

Originally Posted By: DuesPaid
I think every criminal is attempting to get out early.

This guy has a better chance than most since, like him or not, he is a better criminal.

As a matter of fact and statistics, he is probably one of the best criminals ever.

He screwed and abused everyone who crossed his path.
That's what criminals do.

One of the best criminals ever? Prick fucked over everyone who he was close to and even sanctioned the death of his own brother in law. On top of that he turned rat only to open an ecstasy ring 20 something years later and still didn't have the forethought to stay behind the scenes. This guy is as far away as you can get from one of the best criminals ever. He is one of the worst in my opinion.
Posted By: satch7

Re: "Sammy The Bull" Will Attempt To Get Out Early - 06/07/15 11:12 PM

well you had the crack dealers getting triple the time vs the powder coke guys for selling the same thing =cocaine so they let guys out. i know it burns a certain demographic group ass a black man is the most powerful man in the world after your granddaddy and daddy told you black folks were all stupid
Posted By: bronx

Re: "Sammy The Bull" Will Attempt To Get Out Early - 06/08/15 03:00 AM

supervised released
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: "Sammy The Bull" Will Attempt To Get Out Early - 06/08/15 12:54 PM

Do you want the painful truth?

Sammy's sentence was excessive. It was spiteful payback by the Feds on par with OJ Simpson getting twenty years for stealing some sports memorabilia.

Now don't get me wrong. Gravano should never have gotten a deal in the Gotti case with (at least) 19 bodies on him. And OJ getting off on the murder charges was a direct result of the shameful race-baiting tactics employed by Cochran and company.

But two wrongs never make a right. Gravano and OJ both received sentences that would have gotten Joe Schmoe three to five, tops. And I firmly believe in karma and what comes around goes around. But not when there's a miscarriage of justice involved.

And again, for all I care Gravano and OJ can both choke to death on peanut brittle from their commissary accounts. But they both received excessive terms because of prior acts that should have played no part in their sentencing.

Sammy will get out sooner rather than later, and he'll end up on reality tv. And he'll try his best to come off like a tough guy.

Re: "Sammy The Bull" Will Attempt To Get Out Early - 06/08/15 04:30 PM

Originally Posted By: satch7

well you had the crack dealers getting triple the time vs the powder coke guys for selling the same thing =cocaine so they let guys out. i know it burns a certain demographic group ass a black man is the most powerful man in the world after your granddaddy and daddy told you black folks were all stupid
Well if they knew that crack dealing earned ya a tougher sentence then powder and still sold it anyway, then i guess grandaddy and daddy were right !! smile
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: "Sammy The Bull" Will Attempt To Get Out Early - 06/09/15 02:01 PM

@satch7

somebody high from sniffing coke is more dangerous than somebody high off crack

@dilorenzo

they ain't give obama his presidential cut of the drug trade so he changed laws

it's about time people stop giving gravano second chances

Posted By: lefty_two_guns

Re: "Sammy The Bull" Will Attempt To Get Out Early - 06/09/15 05:52 PM

a cage is a cage more powerful people setting the rules put people in cages their friends don't go in cages...let natural justice take it course. There should be no witness protection system and RICO should be used for Banksters which was what it was designed for funny no bankster loosing trillions has ever faced a RICO predicate.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: "Sammy The Bull" Will Attempt To Get Out Early - 06/09/15 06:06 PM

Originally Posted By: mickey2
he's a fighter, i think he will get out alive. And this time, i think he got the message. No immunity anymore. So he'll "retire" and live out his last years.

You honestly believe that horseshit? He'll be into some other scam the day he gets out, he's probably behind his daughter suing over the GTA b.s.

Re: "Sammy The Bull" Will Attempt To Get Out Early - 06/09/15 08:41 PM

Originally Posted By: cookcounty

@dilorenzo

they ain't give obama his presidential cut of the drug trade so he changed laws

it's about time people stop giving gravano second chances

You're right,and convicted drug dealers like Gravano..Its really amazing and discouraging how many people I see posting here and elsewhere that sympathize with drug dealers !!

Street guys know the laws as well as any attorney..They know the sentences they can get, and it will obviously be a longer sentence if they go to trial...

They knew the deal and they did it any way...Just like they no sympathy for the lives and families they helped ruin, I have no sympathy for them !!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET