Home

Narducci Arrested by FBI

Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/04/15 04:11 PM

Frank Narducci ARrested by FBI
Posted By: K1NG6

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/04/15 04:53 PM

Wow. Thought it was going to be Phil at first when I clicked on it. Wonder what the charges are -- hopefully Scott updates the story soon.
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/04/15 05:47 PM

Someone on the other site said this is the 3rd time he's violated his parole and been sent to prison, what an idiot.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/04/15 06:00 PM

Any one have a guess as to how much time any of the scarfo guys have on parole? Sonny Fran got 50 yr in the feds did like 10+ was released around 1980 and was still getting parole violations in 2004. Them scarfo guys all got like 35 to 45 yrs under the old guide lines so I'm guessing there all on parole for 10 20 yrs.
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/04/15 06:15 PM

The Philly guys do not care. It seams like they will violate to go to a party on south street.
Check it out Philly guys ,if you all hear that one of these guys are having a party you will see them all out front taking pictures.

I don't get it they all are at places around the holidays and the parades ,Feds must know !

It's is a endless line of all of them and there cousins etc...
Posted By: DB

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/04/15 06:54 PM

I don't know much about philly ( tho my friend was skinnys CO in NE NJ lol- and he did not get Fd with to my knowledge and that place is full of gangsters ) but I wonder how much this now exposes Phil , the big dog there for sure

My guess is the guy never talks on the phone and does all his speaking thru Frank or at least he should be doing that to insulate himself , command thru the one guy who won't rat on you and never talk on phone and avoid the bugs by never talking biz in same place twice this could be a operational hit to that crew

A few questions for serp , do u really think the old scarfo guys like Narducci are kicking up ? My guess would be no, and are these guys making money and by that do they have say a 500k shy book and betting op that handles volumes in or near a million. My guess is he was away so long he just manages a package and another fam ( one of 2 or both ) are the bank in Costa Rica . Any info greatly appreciated as as much as we some make fun of Philly , that family is not going anywhere anytime soon, not with their culture , amount of recruits and the sheer amount of people that want $ or want to bet in philly , S Jerz and N Jerz , these are huge markets that with the right crew can generate millions a year notntheir mention the scores here and there that can actually provide some nice pops ( robbing dealers , trucks , fake goods etc.)

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/04/15 07:10 PM

DB I think you are close.
As far as whats going on with where there money may be the last thing we find out from the L/E .
The only other to know for sure is when the body's start to fall.
Cos i think what u think and this is what all not playing with friends well is part of.

But if he does not have any problems ,then he may be calling the shots,and there may be two families so to speak,or more and everyone is just keeping there share.(not likely)
Only shooting or L/E will tell like always.
But if Skinny is not getting paid ,he must be real soft, cos as we know these guys will shoot.
It is going to be interesting ..
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/04/15 07:16 PM

[quote=DB]I don't know much about philly ( tho my friend was skinnys CO in NE NJ lol- and he did not get Fd with to my knowledge and that place is full of gangsters ) but I wonder how much this now exposes Phil , the big dog there for sure

My guess is the guy never talks on the phone and does all his speaking thru Frank or at least he should be doing that to insulate himself , command thru the one guy who won't rat on you and never talk on phone and avoid the bugs by never talking biz in same place twice this could be a operational hit to that crew

A few questions for serp , do u really think the old scarfo guys like Narducci are kicking up ? My guess would be no, and are these guys making money and by that do they have say a 500k shy book and betting op that handles volumes in or near a million. My guess is he was away so long he just manages a package and another fam ( one of 2 or both ) are the bank in Costa Rica . Any info greatly appreciated as as much as we some make fun of Philly , that family is not going anywhere anytime soon, not with their culture , amount of recruits and the sheer amount of people that want $ or want to bet in philly , S Jerz and N Jerz , these are huge markets that with the right crew can generate millions a year notntheir mention the scores here and there that can actually provide some nice pops ( robbing dealers , trucks , fake goods etc.) [/quote]
Maybe serpentie might know but according stuff written recently by both burnstein and anastasia phil narducci hates merlino and doesnt want anything to do with him, but he respects mazzone, the acting boss, and kicks up to him to keep good faith. Again thats just what i read.

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/04/15 07:23 PM

Yeah I agree that there are sort of like 2 fams now in philly with skinnys boys still kicking up and with Steve not demanding from the other side , keeps the narduccis happy for the moment as in that life $ almost always comes first and for some reason I get the feeling the Narduccis are doing well $ wise with a growing shy and gambling businesses plus good scores here and there from there up n comers

IMO it would actually be a pretty smart move and skinny while not killing it is getting enough to stay content , get tons of free stuff from FL hanger ons and now getting another income stream from the restaurant that I'm sure he put up no $ in but gets his points , and probably has a little extra from longtime shy and book customers that Someone he totally trusts ( either Steve or the other guy ) collecting for him for almost free. Wouldn't be surprised if he has a few guys on FL he trusts that are trying to build up traditional biz

That would be my best guess ,!and truth be told it seems to be working for now

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/04/15 07:28 PM

Just as an FYI I think w skinny away , there isn't much shooting and the Ns knowing no other life actually build things up in that area , continue what Ligambi did

Now going back to the 90s I know they did garbage as I knew one of the garbage guys ( dead now , natural causes ) and was always curious if they kept some of the more legit stuff going , which is really the key IMO

Feel free to respond by PM

My posts are purely speculation

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/04/15 07:33 PM

That's very possible Dell

I really don't know but for now , although things are tense , not much violence

My total guess around that is they are still in build up mode and need A bigger pot to start having big beefs over , but based on the volume and culture in that area , I'm pretty sure it will get there in a few , unless a few of the northern guys grabbed some market share in the traditional stuff which I heard they did

Philly northern guy seems to have it good , is away for all the beefs , has been around so long he commands a lot of respect and as importantly has a lot of built up volume to more than live on . Probably the key to see who makes the calls is where his stacks end up , now that's a great question to know , as for awhile now he might have been their most steady guy , making sure most are still eating

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/04/15 07:40 PM

If Narducci hates Merlino, why would he kick up to his 2nd in command, who would then pass the money a long to merlino, surely Narducci knows this.

I don't buy it, sounds like Scott & Anastasia are makign it up as they go along.
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/04/15 07:42 PM

I believe the theory was they give it to Mazzone, and then it is his choice to do what he wants with it.

It isn't that absurd to think that is their stance. It's 2015, no one wants a war.

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/04/15 07:42 PM

And by war, I'm not trying to overexaggerate. But Merlino sounds like the guy who would kill someone for not kicking up.

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/04/15 08:15 PM

Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
And by war, I'm not trying to overexaggerate. But Merlino sounds like the guy who would kill someone for not kicking up.

You just said you believe the theory was they give it to Mazzone and it's his choice what he does with it, with comes from Scott Burnstein. If Narducci hates Merlino I don't see why he'd kick upstairs to one of Joey's best friends and his number 2.

Also if you go by what Burnstein says, Narducci has all the Scarfo guys under him that got out of prison, a lot of heavy hitters. You think Merlino would kill him for not kicking up? Just as likely the Scarfo guys would hit the Merlino faction, after all they are ALL hitters.

Nobody wants war? Totally agree, that's why I believe Narducci & a few of the Scarfo guys are doing there own thing.

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/04/15 08:32 PM

Yeah I get that too. Also makes sense.

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/04/15 08:33 PM

Skinny comes back to Philly(and lives) all is well he is boss of all.
If Skinny stays in Fla. he is hiding from the old guard ,cos he is boss in his mind and L/E and we know they know.

It's going to be interesting !

It a possibly that some guys under Skinny want a real LCN structure.(shit they want to be skipper)and like this it's a mess.
It is also possible that a lot of guys that have been on the edge all these years(and new) are happy with the old structure.

You all have to admit that since 90 - 91 it has been a mess,and the rackets were shit cos there was no real family and everyone on the edges kept there money in there pocket . Uncle Joe was not pushing anyone,he was not extorting anyone,even guys on the edges of the life. (Dam Nick jr out earned all of Philly)sad !

Now with these guys back I am sure people are coming in,people love structure it's just a fact .

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/04/15 08:45 PM

He did order that guy Joe sodano murder for not kicking up read he was highly respected all around. Scoops was away when that happend . Pete the crumb did it all. Then flips.
Posted By: PhillyMob

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/04/15 10:04 PM

Originally Posted By: Serpiente
Skinny comes back to Philly(and lives) all is well he is boss of all.
If Skinny stays in Fla. he is hiding from the old guard ,cos he is boss in his mind and L/E and we know they know.

It's going to be interesting !

It a possibly that some guys under Skinny want a real LCN structure.(shit they want to be skipper)and like this it's a mess.
It is also possible that a lot of guys that have been on the edge all these years(and new) are happy with the old structure.

You all have to admit that since 90 - 91 it has been a mess,and the rackets were shit cos there was no real family and everyone on the edges kept there money in there pocket . Uncle Joe was not pushing anyone,he was not extorting anyone,even guys on the edges of the life. (Dam Nick jr out earned all of Philly)sad !

Now with these guys back I am sure people are coming in,people love structure it's just a fact .

Very true seep well put.
Posted By: Wilson101

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/04/15 10:31 PM

It's funny to see posters like the guy from England or wherever the fuck, all of the sudden interested in philly nowadays. A couple years ago it was a joke like they were defunct according to some people. The thing is though, that people from somewhere else could never understand, it is the culture here. There's no shortage of fresh blood and dollars to fight over.

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/04/15 10:32 PM

Serp understands
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/05/15 01:50 AM

Serp, vegas, or neone that knows really how many active crews would you say they have now? My guess is scoops in nj, mikey lance, narducci, stainos old crew(forget whos acting),and maybe from what.I read joey punge? Im sure someone can correct me just tryn keep this shit straight, any thoughts

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/05/15 06:59 AM

Pmac is good people and knows a lot more then I do about this LCN stuff ,,I only know what I lived and a few words from family. As far as who is with who in Philly ,,it's just as bad as when Nick was running the show . I don't know if it's a mess, or if it's the regular skipper with a crew . I will here someone is with this skipper and then the I here that"s not true . The Feds rats must suck cos they have no clue who is with who .....Philly Crazy. !

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/05/15 09:10 AM

Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
It's funny to see posters like the guy from England or wherever the fuck, all of the sudden interested in philly nowadays. A couple years ago it was a joke like they were defunct according to some people. The thing is though, that people from somewhere else could never understand, it is the culture here. There's no shortage of fresh blood and dollars to fight over.

I've always been interested in Philly. Never once did I say they were defunct, they have 40-50 members for fucks sake. You just can't except that they're not a powerful family anymore, with only a handful of earners.

You've admitted that you're a 'fan' of Joey Merlino lol you absolute cretin.
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/05/15 09:18 AM

Originally Posted By: TommyGambino

I've always been interested in Philly. Never once did I say they were defunct, they have 40-50 members for fucks sake. You just can't except that they're not a powerful family anymore, with only a handful of earners.

You've admitted that you're a 'fan' of Joey Merlino lol you're an absolute cretin.
me neither , never once said Philly was defunct and I'm from the UK
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/05/15 10:05 AM

everybody knows there are eligible mafia and arch criminals of all color in philly

they fight so much because they don't have much territory to share

for some reason they don't expand into other states

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/05/15 10:30 AM

You've admitted that you're a 'fan' of Joey Merlino lol you absolute cretin.

I'm 35 years old. Not a fan of any other grown man and never have been. What I was referring to was your comments in the past few years about them not making any money, fighting over video poker machines, asking how many rackets they have left, etc.... Etc...

I am not even particularly fond of Joey Merlino, I do not know him and have never met him, I have heard tons of negative stuff about him though from people who grew up with him.

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/05/15 10:32 AM

Originally Posted By: domwoods74

You've admitted that you're a 'fan' of Joey Merlino lol you're an absolute cretin.
me neither , never once said Philly was defunct and I'm from the UK

I was not referring to you
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/05/15 01:45 PM

Originally Posted By: cookcounty

everybody knows there are eligible mafia and arch criminals of all color in philly

Ummm what?

You should stick to only commenting on two bit street gang hoods.

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/05/15 02:08 PM

I'm a fan boy of sepp Blatter that's it. But I will be heading to Florida with my girl peak hurricane season end of august looking for a cheap hotel. What the difference between north and mid beach south beach is out the question guess there's nowhere to park the rental. And I will be at merlino for some volcano shrimp. Probaly go to a marlins game to.
Posted By: moneyman

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/05/15 03:08 PM

lol @ sepp blatter what a pimp, let us know how merlino's is

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/05/15 03:50 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
I'm a fan boy of sepp Blatter that's it. But I will be heading to Florida with my girl peak hurricane season end of august looking for a cheap hotel. What the difference between north and mid beach south beach is out the question guess there's nowhere to park the rental. And I will be at merlino for some volcano shrimp. Probaly go to a marlins game to.

Pmac just bring the camper with no AC park it 16 blocks west of south beach .Black out a few teeth get on the bike and ride to the beach in cut off jean shorts .

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/05/15 06:44 PM

Just had to google Sepp Blatter. Although his name sounds like a bad bladder disability he appears to be an interesting Gentleman of leisure. Man I am stoned...

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/05/15 06:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Serpiente

Pmac just bring the camper with no AC park it 16 blocks west of south beach .Black out a few teeth get on the bike and ride to the beach in cut off jean shorts .

lol
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/05/15 06:59 PM

You'd rather eat one night at Merlino's than stay at a hotel that has un-soiled linens? To each his own.

Anyway, August is part of the slow season so you'll have no problem finding a room. North Beach (Bal Harbour, Surfside, Sunny Isles) is getting almost expensive as South Beach. Mid Beach is your best bet if you're bargain hunting. Either that or just stay in Miami instead of Miami Beach. Just keep in mind that, as long as you're not going down on Labor Day weekend, you can get a great deal at a nice hotel in the late summer.

Oh, just for the record, Merlino's is about an hour's drive from Miami. So don't drink and drive. The unofficial Florida State logo isn't "Arrive on Vacation, Go Home on Probation" for nothing wink.

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/05/15 07:09 PM

I just bought some flowers for her down the shop and the guy had a delray beach shirt on though of you pizza. I was just joking about merlino not stalking like that. That's creepy. But I did hear a rapper say something like ain't no palm trees once you go over that bridge so I staying on the right side of that bridge. So I'll look around mid beach. Fountain blue wasn't that expansive that month probaly cause 50 50 a killer hurricane but that ain't stopping some masshole from taking he drinking talents to south beach. Cheap tickets plane hotel and car under 1k some as low as 6 bills. Its gonna be hot as shit thou. Big thing to alot these hotels don't have parking all shuttles.

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/05/15 07:10 PM

And I guess USA beat Netherlands's today boo ya FIFA crime family.
Posted By: Belmont

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/05/15 10:49 PM

Pizza
I am thinking about buying a condo in pompano beach, del ray beach, or jupiter.
Any thoughts on something in the 350 - 400 k range ?
Posted By: Stripes

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/06/15 01:19 PM

Hey Belmont,
I have a home in Jupiter and I love it there! Very nice place...
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/06/15 02:33 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

You'd rather eat one night at Merlino's than stay at a hotel that has un-soiled linens? To each his own.

Anyway, August is part of the slow season so you'll have no problem finding a room. North Beach (Bal Harbour, Surfside, Sunny Isles) is getting almost expensive as South Beach. Mid Beach is your best bet if you're bargain hunting. Either that or just stay in Miami instead of Miami Beach. Just keep in mind that, as long as you're not going down on Labor Day weekend, you can get a great deal at a nice hotel in the late summer.

Oh, just for the record, Merlino's is about an hour's drive from Miami. So don't drink and drive. The unofficial Florida State logo isn't "Arrive on Vacation, Go Home on Probation" for nothing wink.

Yep August means school starts back so it's really the perfect time to go. We go to Pensacola Beach (puts all the East Coast beaches to shame) during October and we NEVER have to deal with kids or traffic because everyone is at home in school.

I hear there are some cheap hotels near Carol City lol

Just kidding of course.
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/06/15 02:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121

Ummm what?

shit the philly mob operates more like a street gang then most street gangs

i thought it was long stated that the philly mob doesn't have much turf

hence all the power plays, they're wouldn't be so much infighting if they were making money
Posted By: jmack

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/06/15 03:06 PM

Dixie I was stationed down there for two years in Pensacola for school in the military. Nice area. The gulf is nice especially that time of year.

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/06/15 03:07 PM

Ummm what?

shit the philly mob operates more like a street gang then most street gangs

i thought it was long stated that the philly mob doesn't have much turf

hence all the power plays, they're wouldn't be so much infighting if they were making money

Actually, they don't. Street gangs rat on each other left and right. Over a 20 rock. Philly has VERY few rats and Nicodemo is doing time on murder, that would make your average street cronie piss himself.

It has become more and more blatantly obvious you don't know much about the mob, so why continue to make ridiculous comments like they are fact?
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/06/15 04:00 PM

The Philly mob has South Philadelphia, Delaware County, and South Jersey, which is enough for a small family. But it has also had the most members flip of any family - I think 16 at this point.

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/06/15 05:23 PM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
The Philly mob has South Philadelphia, Delaware County, and South Jersey, which is enough for a small family. But it has also had the most members flip of any family - I think 16 at this point.

You must be counting associates.

Regardless, Philly and the mob as a whole probably has a single digit(probably low single digit) flip ration from made guys as a hole.

People make it seem like the mob rats left and right.

These days it is obviously more prevalent but the number of total made members is relatively low.

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/07/15 02:14 AM

Don't forget the gambling in N NJ too

At times that area has possibly been its most steady with income

Anything sports or gambling connected they likely had a hand in

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/07/15 09:14 AM

They are up north also.And not just jersey...
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/07/15 12:22 PM

He did order that guy Joe sodano murder for not kicking up read he was highly respected all around. Scoops was away when that happend . Pete the crumb did it all. Then flips.

Supposedly that was Natale who ordered Sodano murdered. Joey is said to have set up the murder.

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/07/15 02:30 PM

Originally Posted By: SinatraClub

Supposedly that was Natale who ordered Sodano murdered. Joey is said to have set up the murder.

Merlino was pulling the strings on Natale
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/07/15 03:32 PM

Didn't Casale tape Caprio and that is why he flipped?

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/07/15 03:34 PM

Wasn't Sodano killed because he wasn't kicking up and refused to come when called.

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/07/15 08:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
Wasn't Sodano killed because he wasn't kicking up and refused to come when called.

Yup. If you believe Previte, it was Natale who ordered his murder after repeated efforts of getting Sodano to come see him and kick up a portion of his earnings. They supposedly reached some deal and Sodano began kicking up, but still didn't come to AC and see Natale when ordered. And with that Natale & Merlino felt he was holding out, and Natale ordered his death and instructed Merlino to handle it. Merlino planned it out and successfully had Sodano murdered and never informed Natale of the details.

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/07/15 09:00 PM

Yup. If you believe Previte, it was Natale who ordered his murder after repeated efforts of getting Sodano to come see him and kick up a portion of his earnings. They supposedly reached some deal and Sodano began kicking up, but still didn't come to AC and see Natale when ordered. And with that Natale & Merlino felt he was holding out, and Natale ordered his death and instructed Merlino to handle it. Merlino planned it out and successfully had Sodano murdered and never informed Natale of the details.

You honestly believe Natale was behind it and not Merlino with the final call? He made Natale for christ sakes lol

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/07/15 09:00 PM

Thanks Sinatra, I found this article about that and Pete the Crumb's testimony, It says that Caprio plotted with members of the Gambino and Genovese crime families to take control of the Philadelphia mob. Do you know with who?

http://articles.philly.com/2001-06-08/ne...ny-joey-merlino

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/07/15 09:20 PM

I found it. This article identifies the Gambino and Westside guys;
.... that it had involved Caprio and five others. These included Vincent "Beeps" Centorino, a longtime member of the Newark branch of the Philadelphia mob; mob associates Raymond Lepore of North Jersey and Daniel D'Ambrosia, a South Philadelphia bookmaker; and reputed mob members Anthony Proto and Vincent Alberti.

Proto was identified as a leader of a North Jersey branch of the Gambino crime family and Alberti as the head of a North Jersey faction of the Genovese organization, according to federal authorities

http://articles.philly.com/2000-07-11/news/25609904_1_crime-family-philadelphia-mob-mob-figures

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/08/15 12:10 PM

You honestly believe Natale was behind it and not Merlino with the final call? He made Natale for christ sakes lol

Natale himself says he ordered Sodano's murder, even talking about it in that program with Trevor McDonald, but wasn't in on the details on the act himself, which he and other informants have stated Merlino was in charge of. He could be lying for self-gratification, and Previte could be wrong, but Joey also made Natale the boss, at least allowed him to believe he was, despite simply being a lighting rod for law enforcement. It isn't that hard to believe that Natale was the one who initially called for Sodano to be killed.

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/08/15 01:50 PM

Natale himself says he ordered Sodano's murder, even talking about it in that program with Trevor McDonald, but wasn't in on the details on the act himself, which he and other informants have stated Merlino was in charge of. He could be lying for self-gratification, and Previte could be wrong, but Joey also made Natale the boss, at least allowed him to believe he was, despite simply being a lighting rod for law enforcement. It isn't that hard to believe that Natale was the one who initially called for Sodano to be killed.

Of course Natale said all that about himself. He also doesn't believe he was a pawn and front boss. And believed he was the real power and not Merlino.

What is he going to do, sit there and admit he was made a fool of? lol

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/08/15 02:16 PM

On another note, next time anyone is in South Philly, I would highly recommend going to Phil Narducci's Cheesesteak stand he owns called "Philip's Steaks" . I think it is the best cheese steak in south philly, they make a good one!

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/08/15 02:32 PM

Originally Posted By: DanteMoltisanti
On another note, next time anyone is in South Philly, I would highly recommend going to Phil Narducci's Cheesesteak stand he owns called "Philip's Steaks" . I think it is the best cheese steak in south philly, they make a good one!
\

That's what I hear

Though someone said he isn't involved with it but his family is.

But I mean it does have his name so who knows lol
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/08/15 02:38 PM

[

Regardless, Philly and the mob as a whole probably has a single digit(probably low single digit) flip ration from made guys as a hole.

These days it is obviously more prevalent but the number of total made members is relatively low.

It's true that the number of members that flip is actually very small compared to the number of total members. It's just the ones that do get most attention from the press and most of them have done so within the last couple decades.

That said, the Philadelphia family has had 17 members flip:

1. Biagio Adornetto/Soldier (1993)
2. Sergio Battaglia/Soldier (1996)
3. Rosario Bellochi/Soldier (1995)
4. Peter "The Crumb" Caprio/Capo (2000)
5. Nicholas "Nicky the Crow" Caramandi/Soldier (1986)
6. Thomas "Tommy Del" DelGiorno/Capo/Soldier (1986)
7. George Freselone/Capo (Dead) (1990)
8. Salvatore "Wayne" Grande/Soldier (1993)
9. Philip "Crazy Phil" Leonetti/UnderBoss (1989)
10. Robert "Bobby" Luisi Jr/Capo (2000)
11. Lawrence "Larry/Yogi" Merlino/Capo/Soldier (1989)
12. Eugene "Gino" Milano/Soldier (1988)
13. Ralph Natale/Boss (1999)
14. Ronald "Big Ron" Previte/Capo (1999)
15. Gaeton "Tommy Horsehead" Scafidi/Soldier (2000)
16. Rocco Scafidi/Soldier (informant since 1960's)
17. John Veasey/Soldier (1994)

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/08/15 02:50 PM

[

It's true that the number of members that flip is actually very small compared to the number of total members. It's just the ones that do get most attention from the press and most of them have done so within the last couple decades.

That said, the Philadelphia family has had 17 members flip:

1. Biagio Adornetto/Soldier (1993)
2. Sergio Battaglia/Soldier (1996)
3. Rosario Bellochi/Soldier (1995)
4. Peter "The Crumb" Caprio/Capo (2000)
5. Nicholas "Nicky the Crow" Caramandi/Soldier (1986)
6. Thomas "Tommy Del" DelGiorno/Capo/Soldier (1986)
7. George Freselone/Capo (Dead) (1990)
8. Salvatore "Wayne" Grande/Soldier (1993)
9. Philip "Crazy Phil" Leonetti/UnderBoss (1989)
10. Robert "Bobby" Luisi Jr/Capo (2000)
11. Lawrence "Larry/Yogi" Merlino/Capo/Soldier (1989)
12. Eugene "Gino" Milano/Soldier (1988)
13. Ralph Natale/Boss (1999)
14. Ronald "Big Ron" Previte/Capo (1999)
15. Gaeton "Tommy Horsehead" Scafidi/Soldier (2000)
16. Rocco Scafidi/Soldier (informant since 1960's)
17. John Veasey/Soldier (1994)

Yeah overall the percentage has to be less than 10. Closer to 5.

But Philly has had more than I originally thought.

Looks like they have not had a made guy flip in 15 years, not bad.

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/08/15 03:48 PM

How and why Gino milano flip? He went to trial think he testified against his brother in flowers trial. Is he back around. Think I read uncle Joe shevled the brother for talking to him. Is nick in philly still around? What was there place philly mob history was there father in it are they related to scarfo ect. Who they kill.

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/08/15 04:11 PM

Ivy, Didn't Wayne Grande flip in jail against some dopers or bikers? I don't think he ever flipped against any member of the Phily mob. Don't get me wrong, he still ratted but not against mobsters. His son Domenick must be so proud!

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/08/15 05:42 PM

Ivy, Didn't Wayne Grande flip in jail against some dopers or bikers? I don't think he ever flipped against any member of the Phily mob. Don't get me wrong, he still ratted but not against mobsters. His son Domenick must be so proud!

I heard that too. Dom hasn't spoke to him since apparently.

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/08/15 05:56 PM

Tommy, I also heard that when Grande's father or possibly mother passed away the obituary did not mention any word about Wayne, even to include him as a son. Talk about hard core.

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/08/15 06:18 PM

Tommy, I also heard that when Grande's father or possibly mother passed away the obituary did not mention any word about Wayne, even to include him as a son. Talk about hard core.

Bean that does not surprise me in Philly at all.
They are also Phil Leonetti cousins by blood or marriage I can't remember I am getting old. Shit !

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/08/15 06:21 PM

New Scott Article on Narducci Today

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/08/15 06:50 PM

Where does this Cianglini being underboss stuff come from, just Scott? it's like he makes this stuff up as he goes along.

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/08/15 06:56 PM

Of course Natale said all that about himself. He also doesn't believe he was a pawn and front boss. And believed he was the real power and not Merlino.

What is he going to do, sit there and admit he was made a fool of? lol

Regardless, Natale was acting boss, even if it was only in title. Joey Merlino was the true power, behind Natale & The Philly Mob at that time, but I don't see why that should excuse Natale ultimately being behind the murder and just as culpable as Merlino would be, when we have informants who also state Natale ordered the hit. Natale himself alludes to he and Merlino making the final decision together during a meeting between the two in South Philadelphia. Caprio says he received the order from Natale & Merlino, but this being at a meeting with other mobsters. Previte says he overheard and personally was told by Natale that Natale stated Sodano "had to go, send the message".

At the end of it all, regardless of what ones opinion is, it seems that Natale & Merlino had equal participation in the decision to kill Joseph Sodano.

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/08/15 06:57 PM

Old Article on Phil Narducci- Old School philly article from 1980s

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/08/15 06:58 PM

Where does this Cianglini being underboss stuff come from, just Scott? it's like he makes this stuff up as he goes along.

No, Anastasia as also been saying the same thing in some of his articles on BigTrial, ever since Cianglini was released from prison. In fact even before that there were reports which stated he would be given an admin position once he got out as sort of a reward.
Posted By: ShotgunTheRifle

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/08/15 07:28 PM

TommyGambino has a huge hard on for Scott

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/08/15 08:47 PM

Just thought of this after scarfo has salvie whacked 84 he probaly pulls the 2 narducchi brothers to the side and says something like I killed salvie for you 2 and that's how he gets there loyalty something like that.

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/08/15 08:51 PM

And for all these scarfo guys on the street about 12 they all did eat other dirty in the past like poon someone's dad brother cousin the a few flipped teatified against. Crazy. Joe Chang gave there dad up think one of the pungs killed him. Shit that crew can't be that tight. I think merlino and his guys would take them. There all killers thou.

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/08/15 09:28 PM

it's actually been pretty much common knowledge for years. Guess you are naturally skeptical until you see it broadcast on BBC

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/08/15 11:45 PM

Would be as smart move to possibly ease tensions and maybe getting some cash from N's

It's possible I guess

This was edited - hate auto spell

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/09/15 02:13 PM

it's actually been pretty much common knowledge for years. Guess you are naturally skeptical until you see it broadcast on BBC

Common knowledge for years? He only got out a few months ago after how long in jail, and that's when it was reported by Scott. NOBODY on these boards mentioned it before then.

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/09/15 02:19 PM

Originally Posted By: ShotgunTheRifle

He thinks Detroit is still a powerful family and have like 60 members and are really active. Thinks Chicago has about 80 lol

He said a guy who is an associate is consigliere in new England, the pony tail guy.

His sources either don't exist, or aren't very reliable.

Have to say he did a great job on that documentary. Not read the book he did but heard thats very good.

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/09/15 02:26 PM

Agreed.

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/09/15 02:30 PM

He thinks Detroit is still a powerful family and have like 60 members and are really active. Thinks Chicago has about 80 lol

He said a guy who is an associate is consigliere in new England, the pony tail guy.

Have to say he did a great job on that documentary. Not read the book he did but heard thats very good.

Please, enlighten us on your sources across the pond as to who was acting when spucky went away, and who was consig instead of Parillo before that?

Also your source who says he was not made just because the paper last ID'd him as associate

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/09/15 02:38 PM

Please, enlighten us on your sources across the pond as to who was acting when spucky went away, and who was consig instead of Parillo before that?

Also your source who says he was not made just because the paper last ID'd him as associate

Wasn't Spucky ID'd as acting by the feds? If i remember correctly.

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/09/15 02:40 PM

Wasn't Spucky ID'd as acting by the feds? If i remember correctly.

Yes they did. But someone had to act when he went away

and someone had to be consig if not Parillo unless they axed the position

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/09/15 02:46 PM

Ah, fuck knows who acting now! Cheese? he probably has restrictions though, Matty? Complete guesswork.

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/09/15 04:53 PM

Sorry like over a year. People been talking about him.since before he was in the half. Wasn't talking about the online bulletin board

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/09/15 04:55 PM

I will be in packer park working in about an hour. I'll ask the guy I'm seeing if it's ok if I post about him on the internet haha

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/09/15 05:06 PM

Where'd he say those things? I always see Scott saying Detroit is still a viable family, in Detroit. Not a powerful one. They still have guys involved in rackets, the boss and his underlings still meet, somethings going on. They're legit millionaires so they just mask it better. As seen in Detroit Confidential, it's pretty obvious Scott's sources exist.

And I'm assuming you're referring to Tony Parillo (the pony tail guy), where's the source of him simply being an associate?

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/09/15 09:11 PM

Where'd he say those things? I always see Scott saying Detroit is still a viable family, in Detroit. Not a powerful one. They still have guys involved in rackets, the boss and his underlings still meet, somethings going on. They're legit millionaires so they just mask it better. As seen in Detroit Confidential, it's pretty obvious Scott's sources exist.

And I'm assuming you're referring to Tony Parillo (the pony tail guy), where's the source of him simply being an associate?

Pogo on the other site went into more detail about Scott's massive over exaggerations, He's said multiple times about the number of made guys they have, how they control vast areas and have big drug dealing operations. Didn't he say Detroit were the most successful CN family in that doc at the end? lol nobody's arguing that it's not a viable family, he just stretches the truth I think, fair play to the fucker if he can make a few quid out of it. His research on Detroit CN is certainly top notch, just not sure his sources are reliable.

Can't remember where the Parillo being an associate came from but it was back in 2011, google his name I'm sure something will come up.

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/09/15 10:21 PM

Scott's article on Parillo is from 2014. Perhaps Parillo was made and rose in rank between the years of 2011-2014. Oh and in 2008 some sources had Parillo as a captain in the Providence faction. So I don't really know how he went from a captain, to an associate, to consigliere. But who know's.

http://www.streetgangs.com/billboard/viewtopic.php?t=40642

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/10/15 01:27 AM

Scott's article on Parillo is from 2014. Perhaps Parillo was made and rose in rank between the years of 2011-2014. Oh and in 2008 some sources had Parillo as a captain in the Providence faction. So I don't really know how he went from a captain, to an associate, to consigliere. But who know's.

Are you sure it'from last year? I thought the article floating his name for acting boss was earlier this year??

Anyway, I think Tommy is one of those guys who wont believe something unless the papers or FBI state it.

We just dont have many details, but the source of Scott's that gave him that could be retired FBI??

New England is a mess. They were already looking fucked up and dwindling...then Rosetti that junkie flipped and another guy whose name is slipping my mind right now

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/10/15 01:32 AM

It's from November 2014. So near the end of the year. And many of his sources for the Detroit doc were retired FBI agents and city law enforcement, so I think that'd most likely be among his sources in NE as well.

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/10/15 01:49 AM

Leave Scott alone if hes.the guy who wrote crazy Phil's book I bought it off amazon it was a good read just came out 10+ years to late. His sites free if you don't like what you read don't read it no more. Guy doesn't come off as a dick.

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/10/15 01:50 AM

As far as I no and read hes not a deleter.

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/10/15 01:52 AM

Are you sure it'from last year? I thought the article floating his name for acting boss was earlier this year??

Anyway, I think Tommy is one of those guys who wont believe something unless the papers or FBI state it.

We just dont have many details, but the source of Scott's that gave him that could be retired FBI??

New England is a mess. They were already looking fucked up and dwindling...then Rosetti that junkie flipped and another guy whose name is slipping my mind right now

That's complete bullshit. I get most of my info from PB and guys like bronx lol On the other site I'm considered someone who trusts to many 'street sources' I can't win! wink

I get what info I can and then speculate, that's all.

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/10/15 01:56 AM

Leave Scott alone if hes.the guy who wrote crazy Phil's book I bought it off amazon it was a good read just came out 10+ years to late. His sites free if you don't like what you read don't read it no more. Guy doesn't come off as a dick.

What difference does it make if he's a nice guy? I've already said his doc is good and heard his book is even better.

'Leave him alone' what are you a 12 year old girl at school (You have the spelling for it) He's a grown man, I'm sure he doesn't give a fuck what someone from England thinks of him.

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/10/15 01:58 AM

That's complete bullshit. I get most of my info from PB and guys like bronx lol On the other site I'm considered someone who trusts to many 'street sources' I can't win! wink

I get what info I can and then speculate, that's all.

Oh, my bad...From some of your posts I had kind of put you in that category, wasnt meant to be an insult lol

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/10/15 01:59 AM

What difference does it make if he's a nice guy? I've already said his doc is good and heard his book is even better.

'Leave him alone' what are you a 12 year old girl at school (You have the spelling for it) He's a grown man, I'm sure he doesn't give a fuck what someone from England thinks of him.

Come on man, It is obvious you go after Scott almost any chance you get, and others have noticed it.

He has some good sources on multiple families and is a great writer as well imo.

Leave him alone was phrased a little lame though lol

Have you read any of his books though? His Leonetti book was fantastic.

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/10/15 02:03 AM

Leave Scott alone was pretty bitterqueen you wanker:)

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/10/15 02:24 AM

Come on man, It is obvious you go after Scott almost any chance you get, and others have noticed it.

He has some good sources on multiple families and is a great writer as well imo.

I admit I have made a few comments about Scott lol

It's not like I hate the guy lol like I said earlier I wish him well, if he can earn money out of it then fair play to him but I just think he stretches the truth, I mean that chart he did of Chicago had like 80 made guys didn't it? And he listed 55 made guys in Detroit, also said Detroit controlled some ridiculous percentage of the drug trade in the city, he must have been trolling. I just think he stretches the truth in the areas he has knowledge/sources, that nobody else covers, (ether through fanboyism or to get more attention)

It's not just me that thinks this, a lot on the other site and some good posters here that are too polite to put there thoughts public out of respect to his work with the book, confidential etc.

I do admit, I like some of his articles, knows a shit load about Detroit CN history. The latest philly ones I find hard to believe though, especially about Chickie as UB, the guys been out what, a few months? He's ancient, just done about 25 years and must have restrictions, if the feds get a sniff of him still being involved he better be careful, Philly are clearly already too top heavy, don't see them giving a big piece of the pie to an old timer, even if he is respected.

Not sure about Uncle Joe as Consig either, I mean it makes sense given his crdentials but he just beat that trial and probably wants to enjoy his money, I guess you never know with these guys though.

I haven't read his book Blackjack, not really a reader but I've heard it's really good.

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/10/15 02:38 AM

I admit I have made a few comments about Scott lol

It's not like I hate the guy lol like I said earlier I wish him well, if he can earn money out of it then fair play to him but I just think he stretches the truth, I mean that chart he did of Chicago had like 80 made guys didn't it? And he listed 55 made guys in Detroit, also said Detroit controlled some ridiculous percentage of the drug trade in the city, he must have been trolling. I just think he stretches the truth in the areas he has knowledge/sources, that nobody else covers, (ether through fanboyism or to get more attention)

It's not just me that thinks this, a lot on the other site and some good posters here that are too polite to put there thoughts public out of respect to his work with the book, confidential etc.

I do admit, I like some of his articles, knows a shit load about Detroit CN history. The latest philly ones I find hard to believe though, especially about Chickie as UB, the guys been out what, a few months? He's ancient, just done about 25 years and must have restrictions, if the feds get a sniff of him still being involved he better be careful, Philly are clearly already too top heavy, don't see them giving a big piece of the pie to an old timer, even if he is respected.

Not sure about Uncle Joe as Consig either, I mean it makes sense given his crdentials but he just beat that trial and probably wants to enjoy his money, I guess you never know with these guys though.

I haven't read his book Blackjack, not really a reader but I've heard it's really good.

Fair enough. But Scott does a great job on the smaller families that nobody else covers. If it wasn't for him a lot of times we would only be talking about the main five families.

I think he listed around 30 or 40 members from Detroit, and he didn't say they were all active either.

Keep in mind a hand full of made guys hit the big casino in the sky in the last few years as well. Including, Tocco himself...who I think is completely underrated when it comes to the best boss list.

To me, Detroit is one of the most interesting families. And it is incredible when you count how many members were related. They encouraged guys to marry sisters/daughters etc of other mob guys. Real old school stuff.
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/10/15 05:34 AM

Yea tommy u have to respectfully disagree..I find scotts site to be very credible and accurate..I mean Detroit is insanely corruptand am absolute shithole..they have a fam thats got all their admin out earning and theyve traditionally been involved in white.collar rackets like union corruption for decades, my opinion theyre def a viable fam making money with very few rats

Also you have to read his Leonetti book before you pass judgment bc to me it was fantastic and ive read it multiple times..i enjoy Scotts website very much and even as an OC novice find his writing extremely credible but thats just my 2 cents

Re: Narducci Arrested by FBI - 06/10/15 05:54 AM

Scott's articles, like all the rest that came after from guys like Anastasia, has Chickie being made underboss only in name. His son Johnny Chang still runs day to day operations as the acting UB. And Chickie is simply used as an advisor, for the administration. He isn't out there picking up weekly takes and holding court everyday or anything. Again, this being according to the articles. He was named UB as a sign of respect, but in all actuality, it's just in title.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET