Home

Willie Moretti, Frank Sinatra & the New Jersey Mob

Posted By: BloodlettersandBadmen

Willie Moretti, Frank Sinatra & the New Jersey Mob - 06/03/15 06:23 AM

Guarino "Willie" Moretti was an Underboss of the Luciano/Costello Crime family (later the Genovese Family) and a cousin of the man known as the Prime Minister of Organized Crime Frank Costello. Throughout the underworld he also earned the title as the Godfather to Frank Sinatra.

https://youtu.be/rj_t5UPgGEw
Posted By: Alfa Romeo

Re: Willie Moretti, Frank Sinatra & the New Jersey Mob - 06/03/15 11:27 AM

Another nice vid BLABM. I never knew there was a such thing as "the Costello brothers". One of the things that makes your video montages such a nice treat is that they always reveal something you didn't know, and show some kind of photography about the subject, still or motion picture, that you as the viewer have never seen before.
Posted By: Alfanosgirl

Re: Willie Moretti, Frank Sinatra & the New Jersey Mob - 06/03/15 07:24 PM

I like how you didn't forget to mention Longy being in with these guys. Unless you're from Jersey, you wouldn't know just how much he was a part of all the rackets these guys were running.
Posted By: OldSmoke

Re: Willie Moretti, Frank Sinatra & the New Jersey Mob - 06/06/15 01:24 PM

Good post. People only really know Morretti for Sinatra and the Kefauver Commission. I know my great-grandfather and his brother ran a card/craps game for Morretti and Adonis way back in the day. Always heard stories about it, never thought it was true until I read transcripts from Kefauver Comm that said Adonis/Morretti guys ran long-running games in my hometown. I was like wtf, thought my old man was making the shit up. haha.
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: Willie Moretti, Frank Sinatra & the New Jersey Mob - 06/06/15 06:20 PM

another great post from BLABM, the narrator is always the best,thank you for the link.
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: Willie Moretti, Frank Sinatra & the New Jersey Mob - 06/06/15 06:24 PM

Great video
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET