Home

The Real Commission

Posted By: Extortion

The Real Commission - 05/19/15 01:29 PM

The Bilderberg Group. David Rockefeller. Hilary Clinton. Just to name a few. I know the Government is probably in their pocket but you'd think that if you made an inquiry the FBI out of just plain suspiscion that they would at least look into it because under the LOGAN ACT technically what they could or are doing is illegal. To meet with outside foreign public officials and discuss policy I guess is what that act covers..
Posted By: Sonny_Black

Re: The Real Commission - 05/21/15 04:17 PM

You're likely right. I definitely believe the Bilderberg group dictates policy for the US and Europe. And this is not even a conspiracy theory because they meet every year, that's a fact.
Posted By: blacksheep

Re: The Real Commission - 05/21/15 04:21 PM

They met in my city one time in europe. Amazing amount of security. They say it's nothing political or serious, but when all the world leaders in business, politics,and media gather together, world policies are being formed whether you're a conspiracy guy or not
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: The Real Commission - 05/21/15 05:42 PM

Eh, businesses control politics, but they don't always agree.

For example, in the new deal, you had capital intensive businesses teaming up with labor unions as a coalition to fight labor intensive businesses. Happens all the time.

Re: The Real Commission - 05/21/15 05:48 PM

This is an annual event where they all get together. It's not an emergency meeting or whatever. Every year the people who control every aspect of the world as we know it meet up, and there's barely a mention of it anywhere? That's strange. If Michelle Obama goes on vacation I hear all about it. It doesn't add up
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: The Real Commission - 05/22/15 02:56 PM

OK I'll play along...

Posted By: Garbageman

Re: The Real Commission - 05/22/15 11:15 PM

Posted By: Garbageman

Re: The Real Commission - 05/22/15 11:17 PM

Gotta love those Rothschilds
Posted By: Faithful1

Re: The Real Commission - 05/23/15 12:12 AM

Come and get your tin foil hats right here! Brand new tin foil hats for any size head! One size fits all! Come and get them while they're hot!
Posted By: Lou_Para

Re: The Real Commission - 05/23/15 01:20 AM

Originally Posted By: Faithful1
Come and get your tin foil hats right here! Brand new tin foil hats for any size head! One size fits all! Come and get them while they're hot!
If I may,I'd like to offer you some marketing advice. Consider bundling the foil hats with a trip to the secret island where Elvis ,the REAL Paul Mcartney,and Jim Morrison live.

Also I think "one size fits all" may be overkill. Basic pinhead size should pretty much do it.
Posted By: mulberry

Re: The Real Commission - 05/23/15 02:41 AM

There's even crazy people who believe that a group of Italian criminals have a secret society with blood oaths LOL
Posted By: Toodoped

Re: The Real Commission - 05/23/15 06:08 AM

Originally Posted By: mulberry
There's even crazy people who believe that a group of Italian criminals have a secret society with blood oaths LOL

lol

There are no such things as secret societies...where did that jiberish came from? Everything in the world is so simple and crystal clear, just like the government guys and their puppets in media tells you. Conspiracy theories...pffff bollocks grin

Re: The Real Commission - 05/23/15 09:39 AM

I always find it funny when I hear or read about the 'Illuminati' as the group that supposedly controls the world. The actual 'Illuminati' was a group in Italy in the 18th century that has nothing to do with the Bilderberg group of today.

It is also ridiculous to place the FBI and the Mafia in that group, as if they're on the same side. If they really were then we would still have 'Hoovers' denying the existance of the Mafia and they certainly wouldn't have hit them so hard in the 80s and 90s. There's no reason to put on such a big 'show' just to fool the public if they were all part of the same conspiracy. But then again, who knows, right? rolleyes

Re: The Real Commission - 05/23/15 10:14 AM

I would place the CIA in that group...

Re: The Real Commission - 05/23/15 10:23 AM

It gets more crazy as people attach labels and charts and family bloodlines and shit. To me, it's pretty logical that if there is an annual event where the leaders in every area meet up, there will be a lot of unwritten deals and agreements that influence policies that will be enacted under some other disguise.
When you start talking about the illuminati and the freemasons and whatever Alex Jones rants about, it gets weird. But on the other hand, do you think the leaders of politics, business, and media just get together to hang out and play tennis? Wouldn't that be a wasted opportunity with all the power at that bildeberg conference?

Re: The Real Commission - 05/23/15 12:12 PM

Agreed with blacksheep, however many people in high places, including presidents, have been members of secret societies such as the Skull&Bones, while policitians, business men and mafiosi in Italy were part of Freemasonry. Those memberships probably contributed to future business relationships between such individuals. For me what starts to get fiction are 'conspiracy' theories that claim that Obama, Putin, North Korea, China and Iran are all on the same side. Would be hilarious if true. The people believing those theories also believe that the Nazis, Japan, Russia and the US were allies during WWII all the while exterminating each other for show.
Posted By: Strax

Re: The Real Commission - 05/23/15 01:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black
while policitians, business men and mafiosi in Italy were part of Freemasonry.

Were? They still are. ..

Re: The Real Commission - 05/23/15 01:59 PM

I always find it funny when I hear or read about the 'Illuminati' as the group that supposedly controls the world. The actual 'Illuminati' was a group in Italy in the 18th century that has nothing to do with the Bilderberg group of today.

It is also ridiculous to place the FBI and the Mafia in that group, as if they're on the same side. If they really were then we would still have 'Hoovers' denying the existance of the Mafia and they certainly wouldn't have hit them so hard in the 80s and 90s. There's no reason to put on such a big 'show' just to fool the public if they were all part of the same conspiracy. But then again, who knows, right? rolleyes

The idea is that the illumanati went underground and continued through fronts is how i understand it. I mean there is a lot of free mason/illumanati symbolism in odd places. Then theres the idea that if they were only around in the 18th century why is it weve heard of them so much up until the present day? If they were some thing that died in the 18th century why has andrew jackson, theodore roosevelt and lincoln made statements about invisible governments involving international bankers whom the illumananti were tied to originally.

Re: The Real Commission - 05/23/15 02:22 PM

The best antidotes to conspiracy theories are facts.

-The Illuminati was formed in 1776 in Bavaria, Germany, and at best lasted for 50 years, but more likely about 25 years. It was anti-clerical (anti-Catholic) and had a peak membership of about 650 members. Some people claimed it was responsible for the French Revolution.

-The Freemasons formed in 1717, but had lodges going back to around 1580, in England. It was semi-Protestant, but incorporated pagan rituals and gave itself a mythological history claiming that it began in ancient Egypt. It spread to mainland Europe and the Americas. In France it was more radical and some of its members were involved in the French Revolution. In the British colonies in what became the USA, it was more conservative with its members rejecting European radicalism. A few of the American Founders were Freemasons, like George Washington and Benjamin Franklin, but most of the Founders were not, especially the ones who compiled the Constitution and Declaration such as Thomas Jefferson and James Madison. In the USA it is primarily a social gathering and its members tend to have middle-of-the-road political views. Since each lodge is independent, there is no Masonic "pope" to pass out orders to all the other ones.

-The Skull and Bones society started out a fraternity at Yale University and is now co-ed, but still exists only at Yale. Conspiracy theorists pick on Skull and Bones because a lot of politicians were one members, but there is no single political viewpoint. Some former members were conservative (William F. Buckley, George Bush) and others liberal and progressive (Lanny Davis, John Kerry, Austin Goolsbee [a member of the Obama administration]). They engage in the usual college pranks and made up stories about themselves. If they were a Greek fraternity they probably would receive all this notoriety.

-The Council on Foreign Relations is a think tank that invites scholars, researchers and politicians to discuss and debate foreign affairs and even puts out a journal called Foreign Affairs. Members come from all of the world and have different points of view. It does promote free trade.

-The Bilderberger is a primarily European conference that meets to promote better relations between Europe and the Americas. Meetings are kept secret because participants are free to speak their minds. Some people claim that they are really a cabal that dictates to American political parties and don't like their secrecy.

-The Rothschilds are a European Jewish banking family who are politically moderate to liberal but who are pro-Zionist, and support Jewish causes. Since they are Jews that should be expected. Some people claim they supported the Bolsheviks and Nazis, which makes no sense. Actually during World War II the Nazis captured their banks and some of them fled to the USA. They have been accused of funding wars, but funding the bad guys makes no economic sense because if the bad guys won they'd take over their banks. That's why during the Napoleanic Wars they gave loans to the British. Currently one member of the Rothschild family is on the New York Federal Reserve board. He has no more power than any other member.

-The Rockefellers. An American banking family descended from billionaire John D. Rockefeller. Some went into politics, like Nelson Rockefeller, a Republican, and Jay Rockefeller, a Democrat. They are connected with the Chase Manhattan Bank, the Rockefeller Center, and help fund many colleges and universities. Politically they lean liberal-left to Progressive (used to be more conservative). Some members of this family are also on the Federal Reserve.

-The Tri-Lateral Commission: This is a non-partisan group founded by David Rockefeller to foster better relations between the USA, Europe and Japan, but has expanded to North America, Europe and the Pacific. Zbigniew Brzezinski, who worked in the Jimmy Carter administration, is the director, so this suggests that it's a left-leaning group.
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: The Real Commission - 05/23/15 02:45 PM

thank you faithful 1, yes, George Washington was a mason, there is a picture of him in full mason regalia, is it true that he took the oath of office in his mason getup?

Benjamin franklin was indeed a mason, the masons of france gave the statute of liberty to the united states, franklin was instrumental in this gift from france.

I think you underestimate the masons, I think today they have more influence than you give them credit for. and the rothchilds have started more than one war for profit.

Re: The Real Commission - 05/23/15 02:50 PM

Well, Binnie, please elaborate. I'd like to know how today's Masons have more power than that. I'd also like to know what wars the Rothschilds started.

Yes, Washington, I believe, took the oath in full Masonic regalia, and what you wrote about Franklin is true. Washington D.C. is also a Masonic design.

Here is an interesting list of masons: http://www.businessinsider.com/powerful-...s-own-society-1

An even longer list can be found at Wikipedia. There are Jewish, Protestant and Catholic Masons. Strom Thurmond was a Mason. Jesse Jackson is a Mason. John Elway and Shaq are both Masons.

Notice that they come from all walks of life and have conflicting political views. Some were only briefly members. To me it seems that Masonic lodges are for friendships and business relationships. Each individual lodge is different.

Re: The Real Commission - 05/23/15 03:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
and the rothchilds have started more than one war for profit.

Thats right Binnie. They have been using the same tactics since the old days. In 1811 Nathan Rothschild wanted a renewal for the charter of Rothschilds bank in the U.S. but the congress voted against it. So this guy publicly threatened the United States that the country will find itsself in a war if they dont agree with the renewal.But the U.S. congress again refused and Rothschild again publicly stated that someone should teach the americans a lesson and that they should be brought back to colonial status. So in 1812, a war was declared between the U.S. and Great Britain. The Rothschilds plan was to destroy the U.S. economicly with the war because the U.S. army and navy at the time were not up to the task of fighting the British, so later they would have to surrender to the Rothschilds and allow the charter for the Rothschild Bank in the U.S. to be renewed.

The Rothschilds love wars because they are massive generators of debts. They usually play on both sides by funding the conflicts.And in the end it doesnt matter who won the war because the loans are already given. Does these tacticts remind you of some other organization? The Mafia maybe? wink

Re: The Real Commission - 05/23/15 03:28 PM

I don't buy the 'fact' about the bildeberg conference that faithful put up. We don't need a secret gathering of world powers to promote American and European relations. We get along and trade just fine.

Re: The Real Commission - 05/23/15 03:32 PM

They funded both sides in wwi and I think ww2 as well

Also the facts faithful1 claims, the first one about the illumananti..where does it say they dissipated?

Re: The Real Commission - 05/23/15 03:37 PM

They might not be illuminati persay faithful1, whatever they are called they have been spoken about since the days of andrew jackson where jackson shut them the fuck down and they tried to kill him several times. FACT

Look up quotes on the invisible government by andrew jackson theo roosevelt and i think even lincoln..he was going to print money look what happened to him.

Only time america was out of debt was after jackson shut down the central bank...unfortunately they came back..

Re: The Real Commission - 05/23/15 03:38 PM

faithful, I find it strange that a president would take the oath of office in masonic regalia, making one wonder if it is an inauguraration of the president of the U.S. or a masonic rite.

why would he take the oath of office in masonic regalia ?

I can't make sense of that. also about the rothchilds and war, toodoped has the answer to that one. as does extortion.
Posted By: ht2

Re: The Real Commission - 05/23/15 03:59 PM

George Washington was a mason in name only. In 30years he only visited lodge about 4 times. Neither Jefferson or Madison were freemasons. Ben Franklin was an active freemason in philly.

Re: The Real Commission - 05/23/15 04:27 PM

Originally Posted By: ht2
George Washington was a mason in name only. In 30years he only visited lodge about 4 times. Neither Jefferson or Madison were freemasons. Ben Franklin was an active freemason in philly.

did why did he take the oath of office in full masonic regalia ?

Re: The Real Commission - 05/23/15 04:41 PM

Originally Posted By: ht2

did why did he take the oath of office in full masonic regalia ?

Im not sure if he did. His lack of attendance at lodge meetings suggests he didnt care for it much. He took his oath of office in lower Manhattan and walked to St Pauls Church near ground zero. The church is well preserved and a tourist attraction.

Re: The Real Commission - 05/23/15 05:12 PM

no.... if you check on it you will find that he took the oath in full masonic regalia. and it remains a mystery.

Re: The Real Commission - 05/23/15 05:19 PM

no.... if you check on it you will find that he took the oath in full masonic regalia. and it remains a mystery.

When you're famous, people and organizations try to associate themselves and ride other people's coattails, the same way Kardashians attach themselves to other celebrities to make themselves more relevant. Historians say he didn't attend his local lodge which speaks volumes. Personally I don't think he cared much one way or the other.
Posted By: DB

Re: The Real Commission - 05/23/15 05:42 PM

It's the top level of international bankers , international contractors / defense/ energy, foreign policy leaders / experts and of course the intelligence stalwarts is where the real decisions are being made in the world . Wars , sanctions , recessions etc . As they used to say " the secret team " . To my knowledge JFK was the only acting president that warned of this group as well as Eisenhower in his farewell address that warned of the military industrial complex that came pretty close to destroying this country . We are pretty lucky they were presidents during these turbulent times

As a top general in our country said in the 1960s, I don't care what happens , as long as we ( USA ) have 2 humans left and the Russians have 1 , we won . To which his assistant replied , well I hope they are the opposite sex . Lol , but this was the thinking

Re: The Real Commission - 05/23/15 07:23 PM

Originally Posted By: DB
It's the top level of international bankers , international contractors / defense/ energy, foreign policy leaders / experts and of course the intelligence stalwarts is where the real decisions are being made in the world . Wars , sanctions , recessions etc . As they used to say " the secret team " . To my knowledge JFK was the only acting president that warned of this group as well as Eisenhower in his farewell address that warned of the military industrial complex that came pretty close to destroying this country . We are pretty lucky they were presidents during these turbulent times

As a top general in our country said in the 1960s, I don't care what happens , as long as we ( USA ) have 2 humans left and the Russians have 1 , we won . To which his assistant replied , well I hope they are the opposite sex . Lol , but this was the thinking

you are the only poster that I know of who is familiar with that quote, that is the militarys mind set. they all will go to there bomb shelters while the people get nuked.

the most retarded general in history was curtiss lemay. he wanted nuclear war so bad. he had the nuclear codes while he was general of the air force, thank god kennedy took them away from him.

I firmly believe the joint chiefs decide war policy. not anyone else in government, even the president. the generals represent the defense contractors.and they always win.
Posted By: Lou_Para

Re: The Real Commission - 05/23/15 10:31 PM

The official portrait of Washington's inauguration as well as the statements of the eyewitnesses all confirm the fact that George took the oath in a brown suit with white stockings. No magic clothes,no "mysterious regalia",no nothing. The Bible he took the oath on was from the St. John's Masonic lodge #1. Since no Bible was provided,one of the other dignitaries retrieved it from the Lodge.(Where it resides to this day). Yes he was a Mason,but that's about it.

The problem with much conspiracy bullshit is a basic combination of ignorance and apathy. It's much easier to just repeat stuff like "Washington took the oath of office in full Masonic regalia" than to actually check it out.

I estimate that I spent anywhere from 4 to 9 minutes acquiring the above information. I would suggest that for credibility's sake,before repeating,try researching.

Re: The Real Commission - 05/24/15 03:01 AM

Lou is right about Washington not being in full Masonic regalia when he took the oath of office. I was going on memory when I should have double checked. Washington WAS in full Masonic regalia for a painting he sat for in 1793 or 94, which was during his presidency. It does APPEAR that he was a fairly dedicated Mason. Two links for credible sources (Mount Vernon and the George Washington Masonic National Memorial) back that:

http://www.mountvernon.org/research-collections/digital-encyclopedia/article/freemasonry/

http://www.gwmemorial.org/washingtonTheMason.php

Here's an interesting story from National Geographic that includes an interview with a Masonic historian:
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/09/090915-lost-symbol-dan-brown-freemasons-book.html

This has the image of Washington's portrait from 1794 as well as his Masonic correspondence:
http://www.gutenberg.org/files/29949/29949-h/29949-h.htm

Re: The Real Commission - 05/24/15 03:37 AM

Previosly someone said something about bullshit conspiracies between the Nazis and other countries being on the same side...heres something interesting to read:

http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/05/01/Royal_Nazis.html
Posted By: lefty_two_guns

Re: The Real Commission - 05/24/15 05:12 AM

Hay i thought i was on the David Icke website/forum for a while now here's the thing what if they are reptiles?

Also i read that the Rico act was first set up for bankers, why is it not being used for them today interest rate fixing they even called themselves the mafia in the chat room (sound like an online social club) they were meeting in.

Re: The Real Commission - 05/24/15 09:28 AM

Originally Posted By: Toodoped
Previosly someone said something about bullshit conspiracies between the Nazis and other countries being on the same side...heres something interesting to read:

During Word War I all the royal houses in Europe were intermarried, with the emperor of Germany being first cousins with the Tsar and the British king, yet those countries became mortal enemies. Just because there are some connections, that doesn't mean that they are on the same side or can't be enemies. Even Michael Corleone was betrayed by his own brother and killed him, and that really happened.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO-VFDYy9Rk

Re: The Real Commission - 05/24/15 09:55 AM

During WWI all the royal houses in Europe were intermarried, with Germany's emperor being first cousins with the tsar and the British king, yet those countries became mortal enemies. Just because there are some connections, even familiar ones, that doesn't mean that they are on the same side or can't be enemies. Even Michael Corleone was betrayed by his own brother and killed him, and that really happened.

lol common man i thought that you were going to show me some bad ass documentary about the war situation.

My point is that the British didnt fought against the Nazi empire to preserve their "independence". At first Hitler loved the English because they also exploited the people of Africa and India the same way as he did with the Jews. The plan was for King Edward VIII to return to the throne by displacing his brother George VI but later the British government headed by Churchill realized that with those actions their power to shape events in Europe would have been extinguished.I only wanted to point out some connections or conspiracies before the attacks
Posted By: rickydelta

Re: The Real Commission - 05/26/15 09:28 AM

Read the books and watch the shows what Alex Jones & David icke put up its on youtube and on there channels smile

Re: The Real Commission - 05/26/15 11:25 AM

Originally Posted By: rickydelta
Read the books and watch the shows what Alex Jones & David icke put up its on youtube and on there channels smile

While Alex Jones bring up good points sometimes, Alex Jones is fake as fuck. Watch the crying compliation. Its embarassing and I honestly have a suspiciscion that it might even be disinformation. The reptilian thing is a fucking joke though, david icke is a clown. I want to believe Alex Jones and I do on a lot of things but hes so fake, something is up with him but I just don't know what it is...Disinformation is a complicated thing but sometimes its like what if hes acting like that to make that crowd seem loony so nobody believes them while bringing up real points about the government...
Posted By: Mikey_Sunset

Re: The Real Commission - 05/26/15 12:01 PM

I think it's the STONECUTTERS that we should all be worried about!

But seriously, here in San Francisco we have the HQ of the Bohemian Club which is most famous for its yearly retreat at the Bohemian Grove. This event is attended by Presidents and other high ranking government officials, CEOs, powerful businessmen and famous entertainers.

Although it is a secret organization Alex Jones and others have managed to sneak in and post reports on the web.

Richard Nixon said this about the Bohemian Grove, "But it's not just the ratty part of town. The upper class in San Francisco is that way. The Bohemian Grove, which I attend from time to time . . . It is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine with that San Francisco crowd. I can't shake hands with anybody from San Francisco."

Re: The Real Commission - 05/26/15 02:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Mikey_Sunset
I think it's the STONECUTTERS that we should all be worried about!

But seriously, here in San Francisco we have the HQ of the Bohemian Club which is most famous for its yearly retreat at the Bohemian Grove. This event is attended by Presidents and other high ranking government officials, CEOs, powerful businessmen and famous entertainers.

Although it is a secret organization Alex Jones and others have managed to sneak in and post reports on the web.

Richard Nixon said this about the Bohemian Grove, "But it's not just the ratty part of town. The upper class in San Francisco is that way. The Bohemian Grove, which I attend from time to time . . . It is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine with that San Francisco crowd. I can't shake hands with anybody from San Francisco."

I knew the ex vice president of dupont canada and his old boss which was a CEO at some huge company before he was there or after went to bohemian grove, he told me he didnt know what it was called but then I reminded him what it was all about and he understood and that the CEO was huge into satanism and a lot of real shady stuff along with being friends of other shady CEOs of powerful companies. It definitely is a strange event for people of significant power to be gathering at a pseudo satanic event as such.

Re: The Real Commission - 05/26/15 03:10 PM

I remember driving through SF about ten or so years ago. Yes, the Church of Satan was in plain view, not far from the public library where I did some research. It looked like all the homeless schizophrenics lived on the sidewalk outside the library. While I was there my wife and daughter did some sightseeing in the car I rented. They told me how they passed a large billboard of some naked gay men, then passed a park where gay men had sex out in the open. Just the sort of thing you want your wife and daughter seeing.

Re: The Real Commission - 05/26/15 03:27 PM

I dont think there's anything wrong with satanism as its true form is free will of the individual, its just the abuse of power some satanists have and go overboard.

Re: The Real Commission - 05/26/15 08:37 PM

During WWI all the royal houses in Europe were intermarried, with Germany's emperor being first cousins with the tsar and the British king, yet those countries became mortal enemies. Just because there are some connections, even familiar ones, that doesn't mean that they are on the same side or can't be enemies. Even Michael Corleone was betrayed by his own brother and killed him, and that really happened.

lol common man i thought that you were going to show me some bad ass documentary about the war situation.

My point is that the British didnt fought against the Nazi empire to preserve their "independence". At first Hitler loved the English because they also exploited the people of Africa and India the same way as he did with the Jews. The plan was for King Edward VIII to return to the throne by displacing his brother George VI but later the British government headed by Churchill realized that with those actions their power to shape events in Europe would have been extinguished.I only wanted to point out some connections or conspiracies before the attacks

toodoped, I have the understanding that henry ford, and George bush 1 [his father] were close to the third reich, and helped hitler gain power, I know that some companies and ford was one of them were compensated by our government with millions of dollars that they had lost when Germany went to war.

I also have heard that zyclon b gas the gas that killed jews, was made by a subsidiary of general motors. also that joseph kennedy was called back to the U.S. during the war and was told he was no longer was the ambassador to the the court of st. james because of his Nazi views.

correct me if I am wrong with any of these rumors.

Re: The Real Commission - 05/27/15 08:50 AM

I Think there on the right path of things with there knowledge Alex Jones And David icke .This world is not how you think it is so you don't think we are in a matrix then ? and what you think the 1 percent who rule the world are human ? we been ruled for a long time by them with fear that what they feed off. demons aliens archons jinn call them what you want that what rule this world that why its this way its about control . there is free power there no need for fossil fuels or need of a money system or even a tax system its all about control and endless wars and fake terror . we are my friend are in a matrix ruled by evil lizard demon jinn alien archons smile

Re: The Real Commission - 05/27/15 10:10 AM

Originally Posted By: rickydelta
I Think there on the right path of things with there knowledge Alex Jones And David icke .This world is not how you think it is so you don't think we are in a matrix then ? and what you think the 1 percent who rule the world are human ? we been ruled for a long time by them with fear that what they feed off. demons aliens archons jinn call them what you want that what rule this world that why its this way its about control . there is free power there no need for fossil fuels or need of a money system or even a tax system its all about control and endless wars and fake terror . we are my friend are in a matrix ruled by evil lizard demon jinn alien archons smile

Are you a lizard?
Posted By: Alfa Romeo

Re: The Real Commission - 05/27/15 10:30 AM

But notice how drugs keep flowing? Not one FBI bust has resulted in a temporary disruption in the flow of any one drug to my knowledge. How did the top Cosa Nostra bosses of the 30's deal with their enemies when killing their enemy wasn't the best option? Right, they got them busted.
Posted By: Alfa Romeo

Re: The Real Commission - 05/27/15 10:50 AM

Originally Posted By: Extortion
I dont think there's anything wrong with satanism as its true form is free will of the individual, its just the abuse of power some satanists have and go overboard.

It sounds like you are disappointed that satanists are not on their best behavior.

Re: The Real Commission - 05/27/15 12:44 PM

toodoped, I have the understanding that henry ford, and George bush 1 [his father] were close to the third reich, and helped hitler gain power, I know that some companies and ford was one of them were compensated by our government with millions of dollars that they had lost when Germany went to war.

I also have heard that zyclon b gas the gas that killed jews, was made by a subsidiary of general motors. also that joseph kennedy was called back to the U.S. during the war and was told he was no longer was the ambassador to the the court of st. james because of his Nazi views.

correct me if I am wrong with any of these rumors.

I dont know about Bush but Henry Ford was quite close with the Third Reich. Hitler even had a picture of Ford in one of his private offices.Your're also right about Joe Kennedy, he didnt hate the Nazis. He admired how they operated and controlled their people. He always said to the British that they should get along with the Nazis. He always had an idea that the jews should be taken care off and sent to Africa. While leaving England some of the people near him were yelling "Run rabbit run!"

Re: The Real Commission - 05/27/15 03:51 PM

Nothing wrong with Satanism? Wow.

Re: The Real Commission - 05/27/15 04:39 PM

Coming from a screenname of faithful1 and a wrestling avatar im not surprised. If you actually knew anything about it, there are different forms and it usually doesnt have to do with the devil, it is about empowering yourself as an individual and understanding primal needs and urges.
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: The Real Commission - 05/27/15 04:49 PM

^^Oy Vey!

Re: The Real Commission - 05/27/15 06:10 PM

Coming from a screenname of faithful1 and a wrestling avatar im not surprised. If you actually knew anything about it, there are different forms and it usually doesnt have to do with the devil, it is about empowering yourself as an individual and understanding primal needs and urges.

You know what they say about people who assume things. You don't know what I know, but hey, if you want to worship Satan that's your choice.

Re: The Real Commission - 05/27/15 07:27 PM

If you actually knew anything about it, there are different forms and it usually doesnt have to do with the devil, it is about empowering yourself as an individual and understanding primal needs and urges.

Calling that Satanism might not be the most tactful choice of words... Just saying.

Re: The Real Commission - 05/28/15 02:44 AM

If you actually knew anything about it, there are different forms and it usually doesnt have to do with the devil, it is about empowering yourself as an individual and understanding primal needs and urges.

Calling that Satanism might not be the most tactful choice of words... Just saying.

In fact Satanism and Devil worshipers are two different things.

Real Satanism is not evil,as the chuch says so or some stupid sick people who belive in dark forces or immoral behavior or mainstream metal bands who promote it, but its an idea of god, who is seen to encourage individuality and freedom of thought. In the Old Testament Satan is presented as someone who tests the people on this earth in order to develop them as individuals. It is believed that Satan wants a more equal relationship with his followers than the Abrahamic God does with his. You see, Christianity some times define peoples disbelief as a rebellion against their God. Satanists seek to remove any means by which they are controlled, repressed and forced by other individuals to follow the herd, and they also reject the government, which is one of the biggest problems for the rich fanatics in this material world.

Devil worshipers is derogratory term invented by the corrupt church in the period of 1450 to 1750 to make a mass hysteria and manipulation over the population by burning and killing many innocent women(including men) who were falsely accused as witches of black magic or devil worshipers.In fact many of the women(or in other words widows) that were murdered owned big lands that the church took over after their deaths.There is no real evidence that a devil cult, as it was called, ever existed in those days. Its description was the result of the imaginings of a certain group formed by manipulative people on higher levels in society.Without the writings of Christian anti-devil worshipers,the alleged devil could not exist. As for the worship of sacred objects or in worst cases such as the sacrifice of an infant, these things belonged to the pagan culture which existed since the birth of mankind.At various times pagan worship has been called the Devil worship.In the old days the priests blamed this devil woshipers for everything wrong that occurred. Some times the church even blamed these people for the crimes that the church its self commited.Similar thing goes today with the term "conspiracy theorist" which is also a derogratory term invented and used by egoistic people(or people involved in conspiracies) who want to dismiss a critical thinker or other people different beliefs.

I also love the example of a large hoax which was carried out by Leo Taxil. Taxil was a 19th century famous French journalist.One day he started publishing many writings detailing a vast devil worship organization known as the Palladian Order. Suddenly the leaders of the Church leaped at the chance to support this anti-Palladian crusade.Later Taxil announced that his writings were fraudulent and he had written them only to demonstrate the power of manipulation and the gullibility and superstition of the Catholic Church.

A lot things are twisted in the world by certain powerful fanatics with lies and manipulation, and the sad thing is that we, the general public, always accept it. Dont get me worng, im an orthodox christian but theres a lot of people on higher levels who give a bad name to my religion and i think that those people should be named "devil worshipers"

"speak the lie so loud that truth becomes a lie"

Re: The Real Commission - 05/28/15 12:41 PM

You know what they say about people who assume things. You don't know what I know, but hey, if you want to worship Satan that's your choice.

Did I say that I worshipped Satan anywhere? I suppose it's better than taking advice from child molesters though who preach the teachings of christ or from suicidal muslims.

Re: The Real Commission - 05/28/15 05:09 PM

If you want to somehow justify Satanism, even the secularized version of it that was practiced by Anton LeVey, by making a false choice fallacy, you're not really helping yourself.

Re: The Real Commission - 05/29/15 11:55 AM

we all look like one before we are born lol we have a lizard brain they say lol smile

Re: The Real Commission - 05/29/15 05:37 PM

If you want to somehow justify Satanism, even the secularized version of it that was practiced by Anton LeVey, by making a false choice fallacy, you're not really helping yourself.

Thanks for the great advice faithful wrestler

Re: The Real Commission - 05/29/15 05:41 PM

That's not just any wrestler, that's The Undertaker. And you're welcome cigar-smoking, drug-trafficking, dead mob boss wannabe.

Re: The Real Commission - 05/29/15 11:04 PM

That's not just any wrestler, that's The Undertaker. And you're welcome cigar-smoking, drug-trafficking, dead mob boss wannabe.

The undertaker actually is pretty sick but the guy with mask (the alter ego of undertaker is probably better BUT its all about GOLD DUST

Re: The Real Commission - 05/30/15 12:02 AM

Nobody is better than George the animal steele

Re: The Real Commission - 05/30/15 01:00 AM

GOLD DUSTTTTTT
Posted By: moneyman

Re: The Real Commission - 06/05/15 11:59 AM

My favorite Undertaker time was cira early 2000's with the motorcycle and limp bizkit intro- so good.
Posted By: DB

Re: The Real Commission - 06/05/15 01:58 PM

You are very right Binnie

Especially about Lemay who didn't even have the brains to understand we won
The Cuban missle crisis ( shit even the Russians realized we won that as that's the main reason they sacked Kleckov and even denied him a state funeral ). Lemay is as big an idiot as there is and IMO part of the reason JFK was hit was after the bay of pigs , push for Laos and Vietnam war and missle crises , JFK totally ignored the CIA , State Dept etc. and used his own back channels ( many times reporters ) for foreign policy purposes . JFK had the balls to fire Dulles whose brother ran the State Dept . Again unfortunately I think Dulles was one of only a handful of guys that could give the nod to a guy like Ed Landsdsle who ran operation Mongoose ( next Cuba invasion / assassination of Fidel ) to piggy back that op with another black op to whack JFK the same way they planned to whack Fidel and that is exactly what David Lee Phillips ( head of Operation Mongoose propaganda ) said on his death bed , that rogue CIA guys killed JFK with a plan that was supposed to be for Fidel, it just got backtracked to be used on JFK with the same anti Castro hitters . Phillips , and the CIA top executive assassin expert Morales , have both confessed of being involved , same with Cord Meyer who ran operation Mockingbird that controlled the USA media . In the HSCA the CIA got very nervous when investigator Dan Hardaway was able to backtrack every Castro did it story back to a David Phillips source , which is when they brought in Joaniddes to be the liaison between the CIA and the HSCA without telling them he ran the New Orleans pro Castro CIA front ( DRE) for which Oswald was the only member , that's why Blackley is still furious as they obstructed justice when the investigators got to close and he now says he believes nothing the CIA told him

If it wasn't for JFK brilliant mind of understanding the downside of wars and world politics and Eisenhowers brilliant mind and knowledge of the military , today's world would be a horrible place as a nuclear war 100% would have happened without these 2 great presidents . For all their sins, they get a pass from me for saving tens of millions of Americans . My family is from East Harlem so without JFK as president I wouldn't be alive today to be honest , scary thought man
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: The Real Commission - 06/05/15 11:32 PM

And you're welcome cigar-smoking, drug-trafficking, dead mob boss wannabe.

Don't forget black man injecting.

Re: The Real Commission - 06/06/15 01:09 PM

If it wasn't for JFK brilliant mind of understanding the downside of wars and world politics and Eisenhowers brilliant mind and knowledge of the military , today's world would be a horrible place as a nuclear war 100% would have happened without these 2 great presidents . For all their sins, they get a pass from me for saving tens of millions of Americans . My family is from East Harlem so without JFK as president I wouldn't be alive today to be honest , scary thought man

President Kennedy read the book "Seven Days in May" in 1962 and said it could happen in the US but that it wouldn't under his watch. The book and movie is about a planned military coup against the President because of a disarmament treaty with Soviets. About the book, JFK confided in a friend that if a President had 3 Bay of Pigs-like incidents a coup was conceivable. One of the authors was a reporter and had inside knowledge of JFK's friction with hawkish military leaders. Some military brass as well of a lot of Americans were upset about a soviet satellite just 90 miles from US shores. Even though the missile crises was averted, as long as a communist regime was still present it was viewed as a loss.

Re: The Real Commission - 06/06/15 11:20 PM

You are very right Binnie

Especially about Lemay who didn't even have the brains to understand we won
The Cuban missle crisis ( shit even the Russians realized we won that as that's the main reason they sacked Kleckov and even denied him a state funeral ). Lemay is as big an idiot as there is and IMO part of the reason JFK was hit was after the bay of pigs , push for Laos and Vietnam war and missle crises , JFK totally ignored the CIA , State Dept etc. and used his own back channels ( many times reporters ) for foreign policy purposes . JFK had the balls to fire Dulles whose brother ran the State Dept . Again unfortunately I think Dulles was one of only a handful of guys that could give the nod to a guy like Ed Landsdsle who ran operation Mongoose ( next Cuba invasion / assassination of Fidel ) to piggy back that op with another black op to whack JFK the same way they planned to whack Fidel and that is exactly what David Lee Phillips ( head of Operation Mongoose propaganda ) said on his death bed , that rogue CIA guys killed JFK with a plan that was supposed to be for Fidel, it just got backtracked to be used on JFK with the same anti Castro hitters . Phillips , and the CIA top executive assassin expert Morales , have both confessed of being involved , same with Cord Meyer who ran operation Mockingbird that controlled the USA media . In the HSCA the CIA got very nervous when investigator Dan Hardaway was able to backtrack every Castro did it story back to a David Phillips source , which is when they brought in Joaniddes to be the liaison between the CIA and the HSCA without telling them he ran the New Orleans pro Castro CIA front ( DRE) for which Oswald was the only member , that's why Blackley is still furious as they obstructed justice when the investigators got to close and he now says he believes nothing the CIA told him

its good to know that there are informed, Intelligent people like you posting.

Re: The Real Commission - 06/07/15 05:49 AM

Well i like galantw not because i respect him but because he struck fear into anyone alive and thats a true gangster and he made. Being a psychopath doesnt mean anything in the mob. In his time. Plus he looks evil as fuck maybe as scary as gold dust but still

Re: The Real Commission - 06/10/15 07:43 PM

watch this explains a lot

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRPBFFvHRz0[/video]
Posted By: thedudeabides87

Re: The Real Commission - 06/10/15 07:49 PM

Originally Posted By: lefty_two_guns
watch this explains a lot

George Carlin was great and no I don't think he was murdered just like the video of what he says

Re: The Real Commission - 06/10/15 07:53 PM

excellent video, I love carlin... yes, its a big club, and we are not in it.

if people don't start voting different it will never change. thank you for the video

Re: The Real Commission - 06/11/15 05:27 PM

this is a also good
let me know what you think,

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O78J-NGbnHo[/video]
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET