Home

Bonanno associate now suspected for Meldish hit

Posted By: Flushing

Bonanno associate now suspected for Meldish hit - 05/14/15 04:15 AM

Christopher Londonio, a Bonanno associate, according to Capeci in gangland news.

He is under Pasquale (Patty Boy) Maiorino.
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: Bonanno associate now suspected for Meldish hit - 05/14/15 04:35 AM

can you post the article?
Posted By: moneyman

Re: Bonanno associate now suspected for Meldish hit - 05/14/15 09:22 AM

Lots of Bonnano activity recently

Enzo Stagno shooting, John Palazzolo supposedly making noise in the Bronx and now Meldish hit .... makes you wonder if they are connected
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Bonanno associate now suspected for Meldish hit - 05/14/15 09:32 AM

Originally Posted By: Scorsese

It'a against board rules to post Gangland.
Posted By: mbo

Re: Bonanno associate now suspected for Meldish hit - 05/14/15 09:34 AM

why is that against the rules?

Re: Bonanno associate now suspected for Meldish hit - 05/14/15 09:42 AM

Originally Posted By: moneyman
Lots of Bonnano activity recently

Enzo Stagno shooting, John Palazzolo supposedly making noise in the Bronx and now Meldish hit .... makes you wonder if they are connected

Stagno was a spur of the moment petty criminal temper shooting. Palazzolo and Meldish aren't connected in the slightest. The Meldish hit could be over anything from the past forty years.

If there's "lots of Bonanno activity lately," Capeci is tickling the wire and you can look forward to a big pinch by the end of the year.

Re: Bonanno associate now suspected for Meldish hit - 05/14/15 09:44 AM

Originally Posted By: mbo
why is that against the rules?

Copyright issues.
Posted By: moneyman

Re: Bonanno associate now suspected for Meldish hit - 05/14/15 09:50 AM

Good points as always PB.... another Bonnano pinch would be almost laughable at this point.. these guys can't catch a break
Posted By: Longislandguy14

Re: Bonanno associate now suspected for Meldish hit - 05/14/15 10:06 AM

I bet those country club guys aren't too happy that a bonanno associate/soldier did some wild stuff like that in their neighborhood. You would think someone associated with a family would do the job as to not get caught.
And capeci is still calling this guy leader of the purple gang.

Re: Bonanno associate now suspected for Meldish hit - 05/14/15 10:07 AM

Originally Posted By: moneyman
Good points as always PB.... another Bonnano pinch would be almost laughable at this point.. these guys can't catch a break

They have no one to blame but themselves. Trying to rebuild a Bronx crew that always took a back seat to the Westside, Luccheses and Gambinos anyway, will end in a multi-count racketeering indictment that puts a dozen guys away. Mark my words.

Re: Bonanno associate now suspected for Meldish hit - 05/14/15 10:17 AM

Originally Posted By: Longislandguy14
I bet those country club guys aren't too happy that a bonanno associate/soldier did some wild stuff like that in their neighborhood. You would think someone associated with a family would do the job as to not get caught.
And capeci is still calling this guy leader of the purple gang.

Yeah, like Ernie and QD would approve of a hit like that right around the corner from their homes. But comparing the Westside to the Bonannos is like comparing the Yankees to the Padres.

And that Meldish leading the Purple Gang crap is just the Feds hoping to piss off the old Harlem elders in hopes of getting them angry enough to start gossiping. It won't work.

When Joey Meldish whacked the kid in Frenchy's (which was a no-no because it's in Throggs Neck), he was so rattled by fear of the Westside that he ran to Florida for three years.

Re: Bonanno associate now suspected for Meldish hit - 05/14/15 10:21 AM

That was that one guys brother that the meldishs mistook for being the guy himself right? And he had nothing to do with it. They got what they both deserved.

Re: Bonanno associate now suspected for Meldish hit - 05/14/15 10:22 AM

Meaning the meldish bros

Re: Bonanno associate now suspected for Meldish hit - 05/14/15 10:23 AM

That was that one guys brother that the meldishs mistook for being the guy himself right? And he had nothing to do with it. They got what they both deserved.

Yeah, and it wasn't because the kid ratted. It was literally over less than a hundred dollars. Plus, like you said, he killed the wrong brother anyway.

Re: Bonanno associate now suspected for Meldish hit - 05/14/15 10:24 AM

Meaning the meldish bros

Sometimes karma works.

Re: Bonanno associate now suspected for Meldish hit - 05/14/15 10:33 AM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Yeah, and it wasn't because the kid ratted. It was literally over less than a hundred dollars. Plus, like you said, he killed the wrong brother anyway.

Pathetic. Trying to instill fear in the whole world ain't all it's cracked up to be.
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: Bonanno associate now suspected for Meldish hit - 05/14/15 10:37 AM

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/12/07/nyregion/07shot.html?_r=0

This has to be his brother, right?

Re: Bonanno associate now suspected for Meldish hit - 05/14/15 10:40 AM

Wow. Interesting.

Re: Bonanno associate now suspected for Meldish hit - 05/14/15 10:45 AM

Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy

Yeah, killed an innocent kid in the WRONG place. And took off for Florida for a few years. And it wasn't the law he was hiding from wink.

He's lucky they caught him or he'd be sharing a plot with his brother right now.
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: Bonanno associate now suspected for Meldish hit - 05/14/15 12:18 PM

Hey PB,

Did you see the link? I was talking about this guy, Londonio.

A guy named Michael was killed in Throggs neck after shooting at Cops in 05. In the story, he has a brother named Chris who then yells at the police.

Re: Bonanno associate now suspected for Meldish hit - 05/14/15 12:56 PM

Hey PB,

A guy named Michael was killed in Throggs neck after shooting at Cops in 05. In the story, he has a brother named Chris who then yells at the police.

Michael Londonio was killed after a police chase in 2005 and then Christopher Londonio was arrested that same day after yelling at police, according to the Bronx Times.

Re: Bonanno associate now suspected for Meldish hit - 05/14/15 12:58 PM

Pasquale (Patty Boy) Maiorino was also reported to have attended a recent meeting Bonanno higher ups at a diner in Bayside. He is apparently Londonio's superior, per Capeci.
Posted By: CleanBandit

Re: Bonanno associate now suspected for Meldish hit - 05/14/15 01:18 PM

Pizza, how old was this Meldish guy? You mentioned his murder might be a beef from way back in the day(I believ the number 40 was said, as in 40 years).
Posted By: pmac

Re: Bonanno associate now suspected for Meldish hit - 05/14/15 01:29 PM

these two had a glock and another laser scope big gun you wonder if they were coming from a shakedown or caught before killing someome. so the older guy patsy got a murder past and there was 2 guns in the car there both getting smoked and im sure they can come up with a print of dna and really nail them. put the shit in the trunk or the engine whats it amateurtur night. there fucked. but the cop seeing a bullet on the floor probaly at night cop the robocop lenses there the motion for illegal search. i guessed awhile it had to be somehow mob connected. i was reading the whole gangland article the story about the gambinos and the gambling software was pretty interesting like you got people like that in your family and there just 1 crew of many kicking up i guess it still pays to be boss if in title only.

Re: Bonanno associate now suspected for Meldish hit - 05/14/15 01:31 PM

the gun charge in the feds with priors plus the guys a made man on a peal probaly gets 10+. the mob needs to start having ex cops with gun permits do there security like the rappers do. no snitching thou.

Re: Bonanno associate now suspected for Meldish hit - 05/14/15 01:47 PM

Originally Posted By: CleanBandit
Pizza, how old was this Meldish guy? You mentioned his murder might be a beef from way back in the day(I believ the number 40 was said, as in 40 years).

He'd be just about 60 now. I'll be 56 in the Fall. He was 3 or 4 years older than I am.

Re: Bonanno associate now suspected for Meldish hit - 05/14/15 01:49 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
the gun charge in the feds with priors plus the guys a made man on a peal probaly gets 10+. the mob needs to start having ex cops with gun permits do there security like the rappers do. no snitching thou.

A predicate felon with LCN on his jacket, plus the illegal piece? Ten years easy. And that"s with a plea.

Re: Bonanno associate now suspected for Meldish hit - 05/14/15 01:52 PM

Hey PB,

Sorry, I didn't open the link. I assumed you meant Joey Meldish.

Re: Bonanno associate now suspected for Meldish hit - 05/14/15 02:43 PM

Guess 2 bronx guys getting busted with 2 guns plays into this whole story about factions not happy having nose as leader. But then again hes only got less then 4 yrs left. So was the guy whacked on record with them or another family? If so they whackd out a known hired gun from another family probaly wouldnt sit well with other family and everyone has a friend or a phyco murderous family.

Re: Bonanno associate now suspected for Meldish hit - 05/14/15 03:37 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
Guess 2 bronx guys getting busted with 2 guns plays into this whole story about factions not happy having nose as leader. But then again hes only got less then 4 yrs left. So was the guy whacked on record with them or another family? If so they whackd out a known hired gun from another family probaly wouldnt sit well with other family and everyone has a friend or a phyco murderous family.

The Melshishes were both freelance cowboys. Since the '70s, anyway. If anything, Prisco could have claimed them from Coleman and gave them to QD's protege, and no one would have made a fucking peep about it. That he didn't speaks volumes. The point I've been trying to make---going on two years now---is that the Meldishes were persona non grata with the Luccheses and the Westside.

When Joey Meldish whacked out that kid, he went into hiding for years. And he wasn't hiding from the cops. Because the guy who owned Frenchy's at the time was on record with the right people. And you don't pull that junkie cowboy shit in a neighborhood like Throggs Neck, in a bar that's protected.

One brother's in Hell, the other's gonna die in jail. What comes around goes around.
Posted By: DB

Re: Bonanno associate now suspected for Meldish hit - 05/14/15 05:05 PM

I don't know shit about this one as this is PB and Bronx territory

But given we talking the Bonnannos and Meldishs , this likely over drug beef

Whether it be someone got robbed or stole a customer , short changed em whatever , drugs are a dangerous game

Truth be told to live to his 60s in that biz from that area and not made , he did better than most

Maybe it's just me but it seems it's a new guard out there , a lot of names I haven't heard , which for CN is actually quite positive if true

Re: Bonanno associate now suspected for Meldish hit - 05/14/15 05:51 PM

Originally Posted By: DB
Truth be told to live to his 60s in that biz from that area and not made , he did better than most

Are you serious? He was White trash to the nth degree, never had a dime in his pocket, and was barred from every wiseguy joint from the Bronx to White Plains. And, oh yeah, he died like a dog in the street.

Maybe it's just me but it seems it's a new guard out there , a lot of names I haven't heard , which for CN is actually quite positive if true

But if you're hearing the names now how is that a positive? Two or three Bonanno kids just got their patches, and it was in the street so fast that they may as well have put it on Channel 12 Bronx News.

I love ya, kid, But you're way off base here. Mark my words, there's a big Bonanno pinch coming. That's not "inside information," or any of that nonsense that some of the online bullshit artists like to talk. It's just my gut.

And I guarantee the roof falls in before the first of the year. Because these kids should NEVER have gotten straightened out in the first place. It was a desperation move made by a guy who's finally coming to realize that he was never really the boss.
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: Bonanno associate now suspected for Meldish hit - 05/14/15 06:23 PM

Whos making these common, petty criminals though? Is it Mancuso from prison? Seems like something he'd do, a guy that shot his wife and all.
Posted By: DB

Re: Bonanno associate now suspected for Meldish hit - 05/15/15 07:59 AM

Damn man I was agreeing with you , how a mutt like that made it to his 60s is a joke

Was just trying to say Bonanno trying to rebuild and I agree they are going down which is probably a good thing so the other guys can take their stuff

Ok guess I guess it time I withdraw for awhile

Re: Bonanno associate now suspected for Meldish hit - 05/15/15 09:53 AM

Damn man I was agreeing with you , how a mutt like that made it to his 60s is a joke

Was just trying to say Bonanno trying to rebuild and I agree they are going down which is probably a good thing so the other guys can take their stuff

Ok guess I guess it time I withdraw for awhile

Don't be ridiculous. You're a valuable asset here, and one of the guys I count on to keep things civil around here smile.

It's just that these are brothers I knew all my life. From East Harlem to Throggs Neck. Now, you know I often say that there's a lot of gray area with most mob guys. Very few people are all bad. But these guys were truly evil.
Posted By: ovation32

Re: Bonanno associate now suspected for Meldish hit - 05/15/15 10:50 AM

Pizza, how come I can't PM you anymore?
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Bonanno associate now suspected for Meldish hit - 05/15/15 03:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Scorsese

It'a against board rules to post Gangland.
Friggin Capeci is a greedy prick..Who wants to pay to read an article ??
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Bonanno associate now suspected for Meldish hit - 05/15/15 10:02 PM

I remember Carmella used to post GL articles all the time.

That was great.

What happened to her?
Posted By: Extortion

Re: Bonanno associate now suspected for Meldish hit - 05/15/15 10:20 PM

Originally Posted By: DuesPaid
I remember Carmella used to post GL articles all the time.

That was great.

What happened to her?

She finally got laid.

Re: Bonanno associate now suspected for Meldish hit - 05/16/15 02:14 PM

Originally Posted By: ovation32
Pizza, how come I can't PM you anymore?

It's not you, buddy. But until they can find a way to keep a certain ex-member off the board for good, I can't compromise my personal information by accepting pms. That's how he got my email address and other personal information. I'll open it back up temporarily in a few days and send you an email address where you can reach me.

I hope all is well,

PB
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: Bonanno associate now suspected for Meldish hit - 05/16/15 03:08 PM

Are they closed on the other board too PB? I've been trying to reach out.

Re: Bonanno associate now suspected for Meldish hit - 05/16/15 05:14 PM

Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1

I'll get to you, Nicky. I promise. Just busy with my Dad and his therapy. And he's doing great, by the way smile.
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: Bonanno associate now suspected for Meldish hit - 05/16/15 05:24 PM

Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1

I'll get to you, Nicky. I promise. Just busy with my Dad and his therapy. And he's doing great, by the way smile.

No worries, I understand. Just making sure you got them!

Re: Bonanno associate now suspected for Meldish hit - 05/16/15 06:09 PM

Joe Coffey thought it was a long time coming, he was a stone cold killer...Yet through all those year, Coffey couldn't get him on anything ??

Re: Bonanno associate now suspected for Meldish hit - 05/16/15 06:34 PM

Originally Posted By: DiLorenzo
Joe Coffey thought it was a long time coming, he was a stone cold killer...Yet through all those year, Coffey couldn't get him on anything ??

The NYPD doesn't frame nearly as many people as some people would have you believe. I don't even like most cops, but the only people who believe in that framing and railroading nonsense are criminals themselves (and pathetic fat women like Louie Eppolito's daughter tongue lol).

Re: Bonanno associate now suspected for Meldish hit - 05/16/15 06:40 PM

lol...You don't see too many cases where Coffey was the states witness do ya ??

He talks so glowingly about Castelanno, that you can't help but think he was on the take..

Either way, that old book, I forget which one, but I agree with...Gambino never worried about city cops, only the feds !!!

Coffey is good for the TV shows though lol
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET