Home

tom papania

Posted By: blacksheep

tom papania - 05/09/15 12:24 PM

So I was checking out a story on carlo gambino and I run into a name that I haven't heard. Apparently a former wiseguy turned evangelist. Who knows anything about this guy? His name doesn't ring any bells. Is he another bullshitter?
Posted By: PhillyMob

Re: tom papania - 05/11/15 03:54 PM

I happened to come across his story on YouTube. It's called from mafia to christ. Not a movie just him giving his story from when he was younger up to him telling the story. It's a little over an hour long. But I must say that if he is telling the truth it was a damn fascinating story. I listened to the entire thing it was really good.
But he goes into meeting Carlo gambino and becoming a member of the family.
Posted By: blacksheep

Re: tom papania - 05/11/15 10:55 PM

He would have an interesting story, unfortunately the only person who seems to mention him in the mob is himself.. not one article, not one story from some other wiseguys? Nothing at all? He might be full of shit on 2 fronts. One by pretending to be a gangster and the other by pretending to be a Christian.. He might be another daniel 'bonanno' type. A sicilian dog warrior
Posted By: PhillyMob

Re: tom papania - 05/11/15 11:35 PM

Yea I never saw his name on any charts or anything besides him telling his story. If you got time listen to his story. He is very convincing.
The one is listen to was just him talking, no video. There are others with him in video doing appearances I believe.

Like you said though black there just isn't enough evidence to go off of besides him.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET