Home

Illinois Prison Gang?

Posted By: miklo

Illinois Prison Gang? - 05/08/15 09:57 PM

Illinois Prison Gang?
do you know what gang are shown for Hispanics, Black, White, and other Asians and others as Arabs saw that their communities is greater in Illinois.
Thank you in advance.
Posted By: BlackFamily

Re: Illinois Prison Gang? - 05/09/15 02:05 AM

Illinois prison system is dominated by 2 prison umbrellas; Folks & People Nation.
Within both umbrellas are a dozen street mobs and your ethnicity doesn't matter. Other prison gang is AB and a few branches of existing mobs that started in prison such as Mafia Insanes and New Breeds.

Re: Illinois Prison Gang? - 05/09/15 08:11 AM

ok its means Latin and black can stay together?
It "s not like California, Texas or they rest between community.

Re: Illinois Prison Gang? - 05/09/15 11:00 AM

No. Mainly California inmates separate by ethnicity due to those prison gangs but Illinois prison is different. Your membership places you in the area of your group and under whoever leadership. Ethnicity doesn't matter just membership. You can mingle with everybody.
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: Illinois Prison Gang? - 05/09/15 06:04 PM

Even die hard racist gangs like the gay lords had to join one of the nations to survive.

The only sort or arab/mid eastern gang i know about is the assyrian kings and i think they are affiliated with the latin kings.

Re: Illinois Prison Gang? - 05/09/15 07:05 PM

You forgot about the Arab Knights. They're under the five obviously.

Re: Illinois Prison Gang? - 05/09/15 08:21 PM

I saw that Latinos who was part of the folk nation that was together under the same name in prison between them and the latin king walked alone is this true?
And what gang dominates among black?
Will there any Surenos?

Re: Illinois Prison Gang? - 05/10/15 10:56 PM

You have to be more clear with the first question. My understanding of the first is that many latino gang members join Folks Nation more than People. Not at all.

Latin Kings are the largest latino mob in the pen but still under the 5, after all their one of the principle founders.

Under the 5 it's Vice Lords & Black P. Stones and the 6 it's Gangster Disciples & Black Disciples.
Posted By: SgWaue86

Re: Illinois Prison Gang? - 03/20/16 01:21 AM

You got latin folks which are under the 6, Latin Eagles, Mld, sd, 26, etc...
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET