Home

anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco?

Posted By: mikeyballs211

anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/08/15 12:09 AM

I couldnt even finish this piece of shit it had so many stupid inaccuracies like sayin Greg Scarpa was acting Colombo boss for a time or that the Lucchese's were the largest ny fam..even as a mob novice shit drove me nuts.

I know Calco was one of the Bath ave boys but he makes himself out to be like Speros adopted son and a huge earner seemed far fetched to me..anyone know more bout him? I cant read another sentence in this POS so any insight would be much appreciated, thanks fellas
Posted By: BKLYN2NASSAU

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/08/15 08:08 AM

The book is what it is. For the price it was on the kindle,$ 3.95 i believe, it was a good way to pass a few hours reading it. I only bought it bc i was told ahead of time it mentions my grandfather a few times, and it does so for that reason I wasnt disappointed.
Posted By: PhillyMob

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/08/15 08:41 AM

I was told not to waste my money on it. I checked reviews on Amazon and they were not good at all.
I find the bath ave crew very interesting but don't know if I'm gonna get it.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/08/15 08:41 AM

That's exactly why I bought it on my kindle too... mad cheap to read at the airport
Posted By: Extortion

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/08/15 09:36 AM

Organized crime books are NOTORIOUS for inaccuracies. I have been thinking a lot about this recently. I own roughly 50 organized crime books and I think all but two have spelling inaccuracies or blantantly wrong information. It is very obnoxious. The book "Lion in the basement" is HORRIBLE in these ways. I had to put it down and the book doesn't really have a point either.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/08/15 03:49 PM

Joey very much overstated his relationship to Anthony. He made all those kids feel like they were his favorite and all it got most of them was life upstate. Just ask Fabrizio.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/09/15 01:09 AM

Normally ur a douche bag to me for no reason..but I gotta agree some of these mob books are just hideously bad...the two books that I cant recall any errors and are my fav are "I Heard You Paint Houses" and "Five Families"..maybe u or someone else can find some errors in them two but I dont remember any..and Raab's book is great with so much info hes a real pro

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/09/15 01:11 AM

Thanks for the reply bklyn...so Spero was a legit mentor to all those nutjobs..since I didnt finish the book and not familiar w how Spero got pinched, did his mentorship of these kids come back to bite him in the ass and have anything to do w his downfall?

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/09/15 07:48 AM

Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
Thanks for the reply bklyn...so Spero was a legit mentor to all those nutjobs..since I didnt finish the book and not familiar w how Spero got pinched, did his mentorship of these kids come back to bite him in the ass and have anything to do w his downfall?

I'm pretty sure Spero was sent away due to the bath ave crew. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/09/15 09:30 AM

Spero was brought down by bath Ave but he was going down anyway he was running the bonnano family for a short time those careers aren't known for their life longevity.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/09/15 09:37 AM

Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211

He was a mentor in the sense he saw in these kids potential for him to use them to further his position in the bonnanos. He had the power on bath ave and these kids were attracted to that like a moth to a flame. Growing up in these neighborhoods it's very difficult not to get caught up in the life. You don't wake up one morning and decide your now a gangster. An errand here a collection there it's a gradual thing and before you know it they have their hooks into you.
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/09/15 09:56 PM

I bought it for cheap on Amazon and skimmed through it. It has some good parts but the overly-philosophical writing style is somewhat off-putting.

Then, as said above, the inaccuracies. After he says the Luccheses were the biggest and most powerful early on in the book, he later claims the Bonannos climbed to the top spot during the post-Gotti era. Neither is true. We also get the nonsense about Gotti "bringing down" the mob and the Colombians/Blacks/Russians taking over the LCN's business. He claims the no-drug rule was passed by Carlo Gambino. He says "Jerry Lang" was a member of the Genovese family and that Crazy Joe Gallo started his war against Profaci in the 1970's. Oops.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/09/15 10:17 PM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
After he says the Luccheses were the biggest and most powerful early on in the book, he later claims the Bonannos climbed to the top spot during the post-Gotti era. Neither is true. We also get the nonsense about Gotti "bringing down" the mob and the Colombians/Blacks/Russians taking over the LCN's business. He claims the no-drug rule was passed by Carlo Gambino. He says "Jerry Lang" was a member of the Genovese family and that Crazy Joe Gallo started his war against Profaci in the 1970's. Oops.

Sounds like it was very well researched rolleyes.

I just made this exact statement in another thread. But these 80-page true crime e-books are the 21st-century equivalent of the 1950's True Detective magazines (which weren't very true).
Posted By: DB

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/09/15 10:27 PM

I've actually never read a mob book but have been thinking hard about getting the garbage racket book " The Takedown ", some on here have said its pretty accurate which is a deal breaker for me

First though I'm working thru John Grisham " The Broker", I'm only 60 pages in but so far so good , his books are just excellent from a depth and research point of view
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/10/15 12:07 AM

Originally Posted By: DB
I've actually never read a mob book but have been thinking hard about getting the garbage racket book " The Takedown ", some on here have said its pretty accurate which is a deal breaker for me

That's a great book. I'd highly recommend it.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/10/15 12:46 AM

Yeah Ivy I heard you say that and your one poster I trust with valuing accuracy PB I think also thought it was pretty accurate and he was close to the action there

Sounds like it will be next up . I still like the hard copies , hoping I can find one cheap

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/10/15 02:39 AM

Pizza boy this is the third thread I've commented on and you gloss right over my over observations . You got me on the pay no mind list? One street guy to another don't let me feel left out I'm trying to become a valuable asset to the board. I always see you welcoming these euros and people from fly over country . Do the right thing here chief .
Posted By: BarrettM

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/10/15 03:32 AM

Originally Posted By: BKLYN2NASSAU
Pizza boy this is the third thread I've commented on and you gloss right over my over observations . You got me on the pay no mind list? One street guy to another don't let me feel left out I'm trying to become a valuable asset to the board. I always see you welcoming these euros and people from fly over country . Do the right thing here chief .

Obviously you need an introduction from another made man...
Posted By: bronx

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/10/15 09:22 AM

Hello bklyn, were from bath ave?

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/10/15 09:30 AM

Originally Posted By: bronx
Hello bklyn, were from bath ave?

Cropsey ave which is a block away from bath ave
Posted By: bronx

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/10/15 10:11 AM

Benanti ruined spero and all those kids, they got split up between george conti, bobby decicco, spero, scars had some of them when they were young but fast money was with drugs ,he told them not with me..yeah i know where crops ave is..i lived in the heart of that area for decades.then back to the bronx

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/10/15 11:33 AM

Well, there are a variety of reasons. The most blatant being that you signed up two years ago but just started posting. That's never a good sign.

Balance of post edited out .... let's keep on topic and let this all this pissing contest off the boards. SC

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/10/15 12:28 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Balance of post edited out .... let's keep on topic and let this all this pissing contest off the boards. SC

I thought it was on topic, SC. Every word I posted was part of a detailed explanation as to why I haven't replied to him. He asked me why, and I told him.

But you're the boss. I promise you that won't hear another word about it from me. And if he directly addresses me again and asks me why I'm not answering his questions, I'll just ignore him. Unless he gets personal. Then I'll hit the notify button.
Posted By: SC

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/10/15 12:56 PM

Thanks, pb.
Posted By: pmac

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/10/15 01:25 PM

benanti guy seems like he was everywhere. theres a pic from the 50tys of him and luchese dope don ralph c. rays pizza after they robbed something then hes in the famous pizza connection weddiing photos then i read in the 90tys hes be smoking weed drunk around bath ave but gave speros orders.just was around the life foever died in jail in the end did the guy have any money. guess spero daughter had that limo company worth a couple mill in bk. fucking hot outside today. swamp ass.
Posted By: cheech

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/10/15 02:20 PM

Still alive huh? Give it time. You won't be.
Posted By: Crash

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/10/15 03:11 PM

First off, " the Calcster " never would have been made. Spero had those guys do his dirty work but which one actually made mucho dinero? At the end of the day. Its all about the coconuts. I dont plan on reading " the Calcsters" book.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/10/15 03:16 PM

Originally Posted By: cheech

Still alive huh? Give it time. You won't be.

It's not a good look for you to make threats over the interwebz that you would NEVER make face to face.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/10/15 03:20 PM

Boom roasted= Michael scott

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/10/15 03:46 PM

Bk

Don't worry about other posters

Trust me if you share accurate info somewhat regularily on here without pumping your chest, and you'll be the well liked and respected .

I know ackowledgment is nice , especially from guys like PB and Bronx but at end of day it's a MB of mostly strangers , who cares , im ignored all the time here, it's no big deal , it's just a random MB man , plenty of other things to get pissed about , like a bathtub leak I can't quite figure out ( doesn't leak with shower , only when tub is partially full into room below ), I caulked the shit out of that bathroom too, just bought the investment prop in oct too, now that's something to get pissed about - unforcasted biz expenses - luckily my friend is cool with just getting him some weed but until we open it up , no clue on what materials are needed

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/10/15 05:07 PM

Got to be a YouTube diys

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/10/15 05:10 PM

Let's go bulls. Let's bring it back to a new York's more gangster then Chicago hasn't been one in like a year. LeBron down for the count series over. D rose took him out the irony.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/10/15 05:25 PM

Originally Posted By: SC
Thanks, pb.

No problem. You and I have a relationship that's going on ten years now. I'm not going to throw that away because of something so silly.
Posted By: salvi62

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/10/15 05:31 PM

hey Brooklyn.....

For the longest time I've been trying to get some more info on Tommy "TK" Reynolds.

Over the years I've run into people from who lived through that era and was told that he was the best street fighter of the whole crew.

Did you know him , or have anything to add to whats already out there?

I was told he got his nickname from knocking guys out with one punch.

Hes the one who shot both the Shemtov woman and Paulie G.

Also, was he Italian? Maybe just his Mom?

His Mom also made a hugh scene at his court hearing.

Would love to hear what you've got to say. If you are the right age and lived a block away on Cropsey maybe you have some cool stories.

Sal

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/10/15 06:07 PM

Originally Posted By: salvi62
hey Brooklyn.....

For the longest time I've been trying to get some more info on Tommy "TK" Reynolds.

Over the years I've run into people from who lived through that era and was told that he was the best street fighter of the whole crew.

Did you know him , or have anything to add to whats already out theme

I was told he got his nickname from knocking guys out with one punch.

Hes the one who shot both the Shemtov woman and Paulie G.

Also, was he Italian? Maybe just his Mom?

His Mom also made a hugh scene at his court hearing.

Would love to hear what you've got to say. If you are the right age and lived a block away on Cropsey maybe you have some cool stories.

Sal

Tommys nickname was tk short for technical knockout. He is italian/Irish. Out of the entire crew he was the toughest. He truly feared no one. I didn't know him on a friend basis as I am a few years younger than him but everyone in the neighborhood knew who he was. It was a shame what happened to their entire crew they all ended up turning on one another either through the streets( Paulies murder) or by cooperating. That's what the life does to friends. tommy wasn't a bad guy as far as those guys go but the drugs got ahold of him by the time of the Robbery on Staten Island . He never took a backstep to anyone but he wasn't the type of guy who went out looking for problems. Hope that was helpful.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/10/15 07:14 PM

Brook....

Thanks a million Pal.
Yeah, I knew what "TK" stood for. My family all comes from New Rochelle and some from Patterson NJ, but I went to a Catholic school where everybody was from the Hurst.

Believe it or not I heard about those guys years before they ever became "famous". I'm still in touch with guys I went to third grade with way back in '72. They would visit family up north through the early-mid 1990's when all this shit was going on , then come back to Fl with these amazing stories of people getting shot right in front of their grandparents house.

This is gonna sound real stupid but did you ever hear of a guy they called "Kirk the hook"? He was some guy from that area who lost a hand and had a hook instead. Now comes the real stupid part.....during the disco era he supposedly did a spin on a dance floor and ripped somebodys face up with that hook by accident. They also said he would use the hook to break into houses prying up windows and so fourth.

Anyway, this is some of the crazy shit those Brooklyn guys would tell us when they came back from visiting.

You must remember that Hollywood, Hallandale and Miramar in South Florida was LOADED with Italians that moved down from the northeast. Now, sadly all those areas are "Island" people from Haiti, Bahamas, Trinidad etc. The old "Saint Anthony" feast in Miramar is now the "Carribean Festival" and has been for years.

Thanks again, and if you got any more stories please keep em coming.

Sal

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/10/15 07:33 PM

Never heard of Kirk the hook but admitly I wasn't part of street life. I was a catholic school boy also, xaverian in bay ridge on shore road. My exposure to the crew came mostly from playing basketball in dyker park on 14 ave and 86st. That was one of the crews " pot spots". I got a lot of respect on those courts because in those days my jump shot was deadly. One time in particular a squad of black dudes came and tried to bogart the court. They left with their tails between their legs with the score 16-2. We played to 16 in those days with 2 pointers. On the way out they were heard saying Damn white boy can shoot. From that day on I was a favorite of the crew. Good times.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/11/15 03:47 PM

Originally Posted By: DB
Bk

Don't worry about other posters

Trust me if you share accurate info somewhat regularily on here without pumping your chest, and you'll be the well liked and respected .

I know ackowledgment is nice , especially from guys like PB and Bronx but at end of day it's a MB of mostly strangers , who cares , im ignored all the time here, it's no big deal , it's just a random MB man , plenty of other things to get pissed about , like a bathtub leak I can't quite figure out ( doesn't leak with shower , only when tub is partially full into room below ), I caulked the shit out of that bathroom too, just bought the investment prop in oct too, now that's something to get pissed about - unforcasted biz expenses - luckily my friend is cool with just getting him some weed but until we open it up , no clue on what

materials are needed

Your a good egg DB. I didn't come here looking to start trouble. I understand this other guy has had problems in the past with people taking things too far but it seems like he's thinks everyone is out to get him making new accounts and such. Your right bro I know it's just a message board so I'll try not to be too sensitive . I look foward to be able to contribute with whatever you guys might find interesting .
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/11/15 04:01 PM

wasn't there a bath ave guy who shoved Anthony spero, and came at him ? I recall reading that somewhere, anyway the kid was whacked for it, by his best friend, I believe.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/11/15 04:20 PM

[quote=Binnie_Coll] wasn't there a bath ave guy who shoved Anthony spero, and came at him ? I recall reading that somewhere, anyway the kid was whacked for it, by his best friend, I believe. [/quote

That was Paulie " brass" gulino. He was on his way to becoming made with the bonnano till that day he snuffed Anthony spero. The dispute was over a beef Paulie was having with the 20 th ave crew who were with the columbo's. Paulie felt that after the hit on Vincent bickleman who robbed spero's daughter thst he should have spero's unwavering support. Spero didn't see things this way And Paulie laid his hands on him in front of Joe benati. Joey calco and tommy Reynolds did the hit for spero they were the only ones who could get close enough to pull it off.
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/11/15 04:28 PM

thank you for answering my post, bkly2nassau.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/11/15 04:52 PM

You're a street guy here?

Never heard of Kirk the hook but admitly I wasn't part of street life.

But not here?

I get what you mean, though. You grew up with some people, but you were smart enough to stay out of the game. Smart move.

I understand this other guy has had problems in the past with people taking things too far but it seems like he's thinks everyone is out to get him making new accounts and such.

You're right. I've been used here too many times, and maybe I'm getting paranoid. But you have to keep in mind that it was my trust and gullibility about the Internet that led to my personal information being hacked. And that included the names and locations of two of my wife's businesses.

So I'm glad we cleared that up. Because I had you misidentified as a former poster. My bad. And it's a good thing we talked because my next move was to have my attorney contact the honorable Judge Woellper and Mr. Tinari Esq., not to mention the pre-trial department at the Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania. And that would have been very embarrassing for me.

So thank you for sparing me that embarrassment, and welcome to the board smile.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/11/15 05:40 PM

But not here?

I get what you mean, though. You grew up with some people, but you were smart enough to stay out of the game. Smart move.

I understand this other guy has had problems in the past with people taking things too far but it seems like he's thinks everyone is out to get him making new accounts and such.

You're right. I've been used here too many times, and maybe I'm getting paranoid. But you have to keep in mind that it was my trust and gullibility about the Internet that led to my personal information being hacked. And that included the names and locations of two of my wife's businesses.

So I'm glad we cleared that up. Because I had you misidentified as a former poster. My bad. And it's a good thing we talked because my next move was to have my attorney contact the honorable Judge Woellper and Mr. Tinari Esq., not to mention the pre-trial probation department. And that would have been very embarrassing for me.

Spoken like a gentleman. Round on the house.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/11/15 05:47 PM

But not here?

So I'm glad we cleared that up. Because I had you misidentified as a former poster. My bad. And it's a good thing we talked because my next move was to have my attorney contact the honorable Judge Woellper and Mr. Tinari Esq., not to mention the pre-trial probation department. And that would have been very embarrassing for me.

Spoken like a gentleman. Round on the house.

I try to get along with everyone and give everyone the benefit of the doubt. You know that, Cheech. But thanks for the kind words smile.
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/11/15 05:51 PM

Something Fishy

Could be that Donnie Brasco jewel thief

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/11/15 06:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Serpiente
Something Fishy

Could be that Donnie Brasco jewel thief

the one that no one knew and that no one can vouch for except one guy in Florida that no one else can vouch for that they were gonna make? that donnie brasco?

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/11/15 06:57 PM

YES thats him....

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/12/15 08:42 AM

B----- WOW...someone said something to true.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/12/15 08:42 AM

got to close.
Posted By: Belette

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/12/15 03:10 PM

So I'm glad we cleared that up. Because I had you misidentified as a former poster. My bad. And it's a good thing we talked because my next move was to have my attorney contact the honorable Judge Woellper and Mr. Tinari Esq., not to mention the pre-trial department at the Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania. And that would have been very embarrassing for me.

Holy crap, I didn't know this OC forum business is so serious. I have read some threads about ex members crossing the line though, so can't blame you. I get murderous myself when someone fucks with my family.
Posted By: Mark

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/12/15 05:48 PM

You'll know it's about to get REALLY serious if this guy gets involved...

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/12/15 06:48 PM

So for anyone who read the book does he trash the other 6 7 bath ave guys does he explain why that guy Fabio or what his name is got his button he didn't. They all went to jail 2000ish yet guy got his button the rest of the crew must have been salty. Take massino inducted dude.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/12/15 06:52 PM

Massino testified him had so many induction ceromonys between 91 02 he couldn't remember. Must have been cool in the late 90tys to have spero and massino there legends. Not so much after Joe where'd a wire. Awkward jail house gossip with other family's.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/12/15 09:03 PM

got to close.

Yeah, fucking lawyers. You just can't say Jack about some people.

See what I did there? wink grin

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/12/15 09:14 PM

got to close.

Yeah, fucking lawyers. You just can't say Jack about some people.

See what I did there? wink grin

Cause if you do you might just get Jacked

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/12/15 09:19 PM

Especially if you're a poor, defenseless old lady.

This is all hypothetical, of course. I wouldn't say Jack about someone falsely accused.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/12/15 09:40 PM

The 90s were a very interesting time for the mob

As much as we want to talk about a downfall for most of the 90s they still pretty much ran everything in the metro area in garbage , construction , gambling and the unions but to a lesser extent , not too mention the associates sold boatloads of drugs- coke and weed with a handful of the remaining 80s banana wholesers still around

The gambinos Columbis and Luchesse took a step or 2 back but the WS and Bonnanno scooped that shit up

Any when they lost the NYC garbage they just moved that shit to NJ and CT, these were real savy business men

The big loss for CN was the mob tax , extortion and loss of influence with some powerful unions plus the fish and javits thing

But let's not kid ourselves there are a few families out there that still have a ton of labor power - laborers , carpenters etc.and again it's because their services are needed , they make GCs life's easier with how Fd up building is in the area . But it was the tax on most NYC goods and services that hurt that money flow IMO, concrete and garbage alone in NYC could have been a $100M . That's why I think they are and will still be players in the drug trade but the shit people don't care about , opiates , weed and some coke . I could see them setting something up with an overseas crew that does all the importing and most of the distro and kick back some to NY guys for their territory and LE knowledge amongst other things

I have several friends in the carpenters Union and black caddys are still there and if you walk around Manhattan and you know some of the companies some would be shocked at how big of contracts they are involved with but again it's legit , they learned their lessen . With the amount of wiretapping today , why get involved in murder thats auto life instead of keeping things mostly legit where u can plea out to 3-8 year type deals

I might be the only one but settin aside lotto stuff , I believe gaming is even bigger then it was before , they can now reach people everywhere and a gambler doesn't have to ever talk to a wise guy and most would be shocked at what a typical agent is today( I get furious when the Feds bust and picture these guys as they are legit blue and white collar hard works that manage maybe 10-20 gamblers on the side , it's a joke . And it's this internet thing that got some families so hot for CT , middle and SJ and even PA and no one and I mean no one outside of a guy like PB or Bronx knows who the real bank is in Rica . I have my strong hunch and if you read any of these big gambling busts the last 5 years and there have been plenty , they never say who put up the cash , never , freaking brilliant business guys here and the real smart ones dump this shit into hard real estate assets , again brilliant and something I'm trying to do today , up to 3 but boy is it not easy and honestly the $ ain't there until the mtg is paid off , i buy distressed properties in areas with easy NYC committing , put 7-10k in to make it look real nice ( purely cosmetic stuff ), make maybe a $100 a month after all expenses and right now can't wait for all my depreciation expenses to add up to plow into the mortgage , when they free and clear is when I'm sure you feel like the man . Word of wisdom , even tho u make less $ short term , never do a 30 year mtg . Your purchase analysis should always be based on whether you can make a $100 to a few on 15-20 year loans , 30 year loans are the scam of all scams ( and I did 2 myself backnown day. )

Fair disclosure I am looking at a place in jersey shore that is brand new ( 4 on market ) where people still have sandy aftershock until the beach is extended and dunes up . It's in a hot area and I'm hoping if remaining 3 don't see I can get for under $175 a sq foot as I know in 10 years it will be be $500-600 a square foot like it several years ago, but shore investing is going to be a big change as you need to make sure those 3 months can sustain the other 9 months of payments , not easy , especially with a cheap as fuck old Italian that still won't pay for hbo lol . As PB has said before its kind of addicting and full filling when u land these good deals and trust me they are everywhere , u just need the capital and time , unfortunately I'm a Wall Street cat so time is an issue , can't wait till old man finally retires or as he hopes is fired later this year but he 67 and been saying that for years

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/12/15 10:23 PM

Check your pm, DB.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 10:03 AM

This is all hypothetical, of course. I wouldn't say Jack about someone falsely accused.

if I was ever falsely accused it would have me all Jacked up inside.
Posted By: Oscarthedago

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 10:10 AM

[quote=Binnie_Coll] wasn't there a bath ave guy who shoved Anthony spero, and came at him ? I recall reading that somewhere, anyway the kid was whacked for it, by his best friend, I believe. [/quote

That was Paulie " brass" gulino. He was on his way to becoming made with the bonnano till that day he snuffed Anthony spero. The dispute was over a beef Paulie was having with the 20 th ave crew who were with the columbo's. Paulie felt that after the hit on Vincent bickleman who robbed spero's daughter thst he should have spero's unwavering support. Spero didn't see things this way And Paulie laid his hands on him in front of Joe benati. Joey calco and tommy Reynolds did the hit for spero they were the only ones who could get close enough to pull it off.

Hey Jack Jr., I didn't know you were an expert on NY? Interesting.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 10:41 AM

he didnt say anything that everyone doesnt already know. thats the best part.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 10:52 AM

I dont get what Jack is in reference to. I started posting here for enjoyment, not to be accused of stuff I have no idea about. This guy is talking about calling me the police on me for posting on a message board. His proof is that I registered a few years ago and just now started posting. Time to take off the tin foil hats guys, not everyone is out to get you. To the mods, if this is what you want your site to become, the same circle jerk of 7-8 guys and never attract new members, congrats your well on your way.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 11:29 AM

you've already been exposed. stop while you're ahead.
first you're a street guy then you say you aren't a street guy. your name could be Alex for all i care. youre just another troll.

so you live on the island now, right Guy? from brooklyn to LI huh? usually its Brooklyn to SI and Queens to LI.

but hey its not always like that.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 11:34 AM

you've already been exposed. stop while you're ahead.
first you're a street guy then you say you aren't a street guy. your name could be Alex for all i care. youre just another troll.

so you live on the island now, right Guy? from brooklyn to LI huh? usually its Brooklyn to SI and Queens to LI.

but hey its not always like that.

More solid proof, because I moved to Long island instead of staten island im a troll. Good luck with your forum, how many posters are you going to be allowed to alienate and push away.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 11:36 AM

Move it along. Nothing to see here.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 11:37 AM

Someone answer my book q

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 11:47 AM

no one read that stupid fucking book pmac
Posted By: atardi

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 11:53 AM

It sucked. Full of horrible cliches, and a timeline that jumps all over the place. Poorly Written,self serving, pezzu di merda. Calco either lives in a fantasy world where he actually believes his own lies or he believes the readers are idiots. My takeaway.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 11:57 AM

Take your meds bro, stop abusing people, i hate bullies.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 12:30 PM

Originally Posted By: atardi

It sucked. Full of horrible cliches, and a timeline that jumps all over the place. Poorly Written,self serving, pezzu di merda. Calco either lives in a fantasy world where he actually believes his own lies or he believes the readers are idiots. My takeaway.

you wrote everything i assumed. thank you

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 12:32 PM

i happen to get along with pmac just fine. but you know that because youve been here before, right?
ive never bullied anyone in my life except bullies like yourself. remember how sad you got when Pizza didnt respond to you. ruined your whole day.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 12:44 PM

Enough already. Stop this crap..... it's only making what you're accused of seem more real.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 12:52 PM

I dont get what Jack is in reference to. I started posting here for enjoyment, not to be accused of stuff I have no idea about. This guy is talking about calling me the police on me for posting on a message board. His proof is that I registered a few years ago and just now started posting. Time to take off the tin foil hats guys, not everyone is out to get you. To the mods, if this is what you want your site to become, the same circle jerk of 7-8 guys and never attract new members, congrats your well on your way.

Jackie Boy, good to see you trolling again. If you never posted before on the forums, your lingo for the boards is certainly up to par, Salut! November 12th is coming up. eka mahna dina hai

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 12:54 PM

Never heard of Kirk the hook but admitly I wasn't part of street life. I was a catholic school boy also, xaverian in bay ridge on shore road. My exposure to the crew came mostly from playing basketball in dyker park on 14 ave and 86st. That was one of the crews " pot spots". I got a lot of respect on those courts because in those days my jump shot was deadly. One time in particular a squad of black dudes came and tried to bogart the court. They left with their tails between their legs with the score 16-2. We played to 16 in those days with 2 pointers. On the way out they were heard saying Damn white boy can shoot. From that day on I was a favorite of the crew. Good times.

I thought you were from Morristown, PA?

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 12:59 PM

[quote=BKLYN2NASSAU]Take your meds bro, stop abusing people, i hate bullies.

Enough already. Stop this crap..... it's only making what you're accused of seem more real. [/quote

I did stop read over the thread there's All these guys coming out of the woodwork saying im this Jackie person. That one night I had too much to drink and I was messing around with pizza boy other than that I have posted nothing else dis respectful. This guy cheech is Calling me a crackhead saying I should be dead by now etccc

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 01:08 PM

Enough already. Stop this crap..... it's only making what you're accused of seem more real. [/quote

I did stop read over the thread there's All these guys coming out of the woodwork saying im this Jackie person. That one night I had too much to drink and I was messing around with pizza boy other than that I have posted nothing else dis respectful. This guy cheech is Calling me a crackhead saying I should be dead by now etccc

It's very odd that you would randomly pick out a guy like Pizzaboy to "mess" with when you are "so new to the board." You'll never change Jack. Keep in mind Native Americans shouldn't be consuming whiskey, they turn into Geronimo.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 01:18 PM

I understand that others have ruined it here for new posters so Im not gonna argue anymore I will stop posting, its your guys site I cant win, so good luck to you all.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 01:22 PM

I understand that others have ruined it here for new posters so Im not gonna argue anymore I will stop posting, its your guys site I cant win, so good luck to you all.

See you again very soon, I know you have a bunch of dummy accounts. Good luck in November Jack, I wish you well.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 01:23 PM

That one night I had too much to drink and I was messing around with pizza boy

Funny you picked me, though. Because that was part of this guy's m.o. Always fucking with me no matter how many times I tried to befriend him.

But I'm sure it was just a coincidence and all in good fun. If I thought otherwise, my attorney would have contacted old Nino by now. I'm sure he'd love to pad his bill by adding cyberstalking to this guy's litany of felonies.

Not that this creep would care. He's thirty years old and still living at home and leeching off his poor parents, who are by all accounts very good people. They don't deserve this. But that's usually the way with junkies.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 01:27 PM

Funny you picked me, though. Because that was part of this guy's m.o. Always fucking with me no matter how many times I tried to befriend him.

But I'm sure it was just a coincidence and all in good fun. If I thought otherwise, my attorney would have contacted old Nino by now. I'm sure he'd love to pad his bill by adding cyberstalking to this guy's litany of felonies.

Not that this creep would care. He's thirty years old and still living at home and leeching off his poor parents, who are by all accounts very good people. They don't deserve this. But that's usually the way with junkies.

And the next thing you know, a junky is sucking cock for a taste of the rock. How's Wenjen Liu? Nino is well aware of the cyber stalking, somebody I know reached out to him and MPD.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 01:29 PM

After that post, i thought it was over between us, then out of nowhere Serpiente and cheech start calling me Jack out of the blue. Cmon whats right is right. i didnt do anything to these guys.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 02:00 PM

After that post, i thought it was over between us, then out of nowhere Serpiente and cheech start calling me Jack out of the blue. Cmon whats right is right. i didnt do anything to these guys.

Should they have called you Liu? Why are you still signed on, I thought you were done? How'd the lawsuit turn out with that denim company that sued your consumer good business?

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 02:47 PM

Despite all that's happened, he's still a much more classier act than the Windy City Wonder. mad

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 03:03 PM

Despite all that's happened, he's still a much more classier act than the Windy City Wonder. mad

The Don is...well... the Don! We should refer to him as Santa Fe lol
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 03:07 PM

LMAO lol

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 03:13 PM

Originally Posted By: dixiemafia

LMAO lol

Could you imagine if that was your grandmother or mother? Who in their right mind would terroirze an elderly lady? When you get "jacked" on drugs, poor decisions follow...and then you gotta call Nino to the rescue...but any judge who actually throws something like this out the window will have many questions to answer from the media and local citizens. The honorable Judge Thomas P. Rogers certainly doesn't want to let a violent thug who harms elderly people running wild on the streets of Philly.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 03:15 PM

Addiction is a disease, enjoy it now because you'll be providing blood and urine samples as part of your release program. Booze will get you Jack, it's as dangerous as the drugs.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 03:28 PM

I have no idea what this is about.....

Is Brooklyn an old poster with a new name?

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 03:40 PM

Theyre saying I am, based on the fact that I registered 2 years ago but havent posted until now, and that I am originally from brooklyn but moved to long island, instead of staten island. Would be willing to prove my identity if they would like to put their money where their mouth is, lets escrow $500 with a reputable third party, all you with something to say can pool your money.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 03:42 PM

Theyre saying I am, based on the fact that I registered 2 years ago but havent posted until now, and that I am originally from brooklyn but moved to long island, instead of staten island. Would be willing to prove my identity if they would like to put their money where their mouth is, lets escrow $500 with a reputable third party, all you with something to say can pool your money.

Jackie Boy!

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 03:46 PM

Jackie boy was everybody's favorite on Sons of Anarchy.

Man work has been slow lately, tired of them jacking me around. About time for a vacation to Jacksonville!

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 03:47 PM

The guy is jbell, Liu, Dicknose Moltisanti among others. He is infamous for taking people's personal information and advertising it on all the mob forums. DicknoseMoltisanti registered many different accounts and some were dormant. His writing style is immediately recognizable and he went after Pizza boy for no reason...and he claims he's new to the boards. He's sick, if you have a pm, I will send you a file that has a litany of felony charges for a home invasion where an elderly lady was shot and "terrorized" His trial is coming up on November 12th, 2015. He has wreaked more havoc with people under the influenc3e of drugs/alcohol and he has already been caught lying about who he is and where he is from. He lives outside Philly in Norristown, PA and is very well known as a crack head junkie.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 03:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Oscarthedago

The guy is jbell, Liu, Dicknose Moltisanti among others. He is infamous for taking people's personal information and advertising it on all the mob forums. DicknoseMoltisanti registered many different accounts and some were dormant. His writing style is immediately recognizable and he went after Pizza boy for no reason...and he claims he's new to the boards. He's sick, if you have a pm, I will send you a file that has a litany of felony charges for a home invasion where an elderly lady was shot and "terrorized" His trial is coming up on November 12th, 2015. He has wreaked more havoc with people under the influenc3e of drugs/alcohol and he has already been caught lying about who he is and where he is from. He lives outside Philly in Norristown, PA and is very well known as a crack head junkie.

lol i wish my life was that interesting
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 03:49 PM

See you again very soon, I know you have a bunch of dummy accounts. Good luck in November Jack, I wish you well.

And how many accounts have you had on here? At least a halfa dozen. You claim to hate the kid, but you act just like him. Youve been saying for over a year that your gonna call the cops on him but i dont believe you for a second. Just grow a pair of balls already for fucks sake.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 03:50 PM

I thought you were finished with this site but you are "lurking" around. Does your sister Rachel know you are an internet cyber stalker? I'll send her a message to find out, I'm sure she wouldn't think that was cool.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 03:51 PM

lol i wish my life was that interesting

You call that "interesting"? Sure, if you say so. What Oscar described there is nothing but a junky loser that should have his hands chopped off and you say that is interesting? That is jacked up.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 03:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Dellacroce

And how many accounts have you had on here? At least a halfa dozen. You claim to hate the kid, but you act just like him. Youve been saying for over a year that your gonna call the cops on him but i dont believe you for a second. Just grow a pair of balls already for fucks sake.

His lawyer already got a private email from me. Cops have been notified. And Dellacroce, thanks for checking in. You are a true gentleman and a scholar.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 03:58 PM

Difference is I'm not facing a litany of "violent" felony charges and your family wasn't harassed like mine or PB. And he's still harassing PB. I have never been charged with a home invasion, so for you to even defend that is your business. And I never pretended to be Italian when I was really an American Indian/Hindu.
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 04:09 PM

How is my post defending him in any way? Just bc he did some fucked up shit doesnt give you a pass for being a hypocrite.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 04:14 PM

this is really getting crazy, I am not this person Jack. How can i prove this?

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 04:30 PM

this is really getting crazy, I am not this person Jack. How can i prove this?

Live up to your statement that you won't post anymore.

Posted By: sophilly

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 04:30 PM

I believe the owner could see your IP address and put an end to it either way

or...go too google maps, click the icon for your location, and take screen shot

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 05:36 PM

sophilly, SC's post above explains it all. I'm fairly certain the IP's match or he would have banned us all for a week or two for messing with him for no reason.

As for the Google maps, that can be easily manipulated. I wouldn't agree to anything he posts. If the mods get on here and say the IP's don't match or the emails, then I would say it's not him.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 06:26 PM

How is my post defending him in any way? Just bc he did some fucked up shit doesnt give you a pass for being a hypocrite.

You're the last fucking person I need to explain myself to. U wanna chat, pm me.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 07:10 PM

Mods please check my ip. My location is Massapequa Long Island. Waiting for apology

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 07:18 PM

Mods please check my ip. My location is Massapequa Long Island. Waiting for apology

Look if you are not ,and you find out what went down ,you will understand.
For now just hold tight and maybe just maybe things will be different.
But if you keep saying shit then it will never change.....
Posted By: Malandrino

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 07:26 PM

If this guy is Jack then get it over with, ban him already. These little witch hunts are getting a little annoying to be perfectly fair.

BKLYN why don't you post a pic of yourself in the "What We Look Like" section, with a known Long Island landmark behind you and holding a piece of paper with your username? I know it sounds like a lot, but if you're for real then it will show not only that you're genuine, but that you're also dedicated to posting here and being a member of the board.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 07:35 PM

You've been manipulating your ip since Day One. It doesn't take a genius to use a proxy server, and you're living proof of that.

a) DickNose was banned on June 28, 2013.

b) You signed up four days later, on July 02.

c) You started using this Brooklyn account when you ran out of other "sleeper" accounts. You know, the dozens of "sleeper" accounts that you bragged about having on the other sites.

d) In your first post addressed to me, you immediately stuck your big fucking nose into a private conversation between me and Carmela. You posted "This question needs to be answered."

e) If you didn't know either one of us, what would prompt you to say such a thing?

f) When you were "drunk" the other night, what made ME your first target to "have a little fun with"?

g) If you're not Jack B------ Jr, then I sincerely apologize. But if you are, I honestly hope you die of a fucking overdose tonight. Save the state some money, and your parents a lot of future anguish.

I'm sorry, SC. I tried. But he's too fucking cute for his own good. You can't even post the cocksucker's last name on the site, so I understand your position. The big pussy obviously had his parents' lawyers reach out, so I can't fault you guys for that. But anyone can file a lawsuit, Jack. Anyone.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 07:43 PM

Originally Posted By: Malandrino
If this guy is Jack then get it over with, ban him already. These little witch hunts are getting a little annoying to be perfectly fair.

To be perfectly fair, you've only been here a year and you have NO IDEA what this guy has put us through.

You think this is a witch hunt? This is a guy making a fool of ME, the same guy who welcomed you into every aspect of my life, both on the board and off. And I'm not even talking about that Mafia bullshit. I mean life in general.

And this isn't an attack, Mally. It's frustration. I still think you're a great kid, and when you come to New York the apartment offer stands. But this cocksucker KNOWS what I'm going through with my father and he continues to fucking stalk me. If that doesn't define the word scumbag, I don't know what does.

But he wins. I'm out.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 07:44 PM

i am willing to talk with someone reputable over facebook or email will that settle all this nonsense?
Posted By: Alfanosgirl

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 08:01 PM

i am willing to talk with someone reputable over facebook or email will that settle all this nonsense?

You said this in the beginning on this thread

Your a good egg DB. I didn't come here looking to start trouble. I understand this other guy has had problems in the past with people taking things too far but it seems like he's thinks everyone is out to get him making new accounts and such. Your right bro I know it's just a message board so I'll try not to be too sensitive . I look foward to be able to contribute with whatever you guys might find interesting .

Then you admitted you got drunk and wanted to fk with pizza.

This is THE PROBLEM. Saying you didn't come here looking for trouble but it's EXACTLY what you have been CAUSING...trouble and ALL OF US are SICK AND TIRED of posters like you.
TAKE A HINT! Go away!

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 08:21 PM

OK, let's get off this stuff. Everyone has had ample time to make their point and get all this crap off their chest. Please get back on topic.
Posted By: Faithful1

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 08:32 PM

Haven't noticed you posting here. That's what happens when you get some free time LOL

On the Calco book, can't help but notice that 50% of the reviews give it the lowest score. It starts out with Calco writing from Messina, then he goes into the history of the Mafia beginning with the bogus story of the Vespers. It bothers me that he excuses his accomplice in a robbery when he "accidentally" shot a woman through the neck. I'd rather see someone have a change of heart.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/13/15 10:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Faithful1
Haven't noticed you posting here. That's what happens when you get some free time LOL

I'm on two weeks leave because my zipper got stock while on the clock.

OK, let's get off this stuff. Everyone has had ample time to make their point and get all this crap off their chest. Please get back on topic.

Someone is either right or wrong, this isn't going to end until you, the boss, issues a decree. Otherwise in the future, Brooklyn2Nassau (how oddly similar that is to your old profile) is going to say some ambiguous reference in a thread involving EB or Oscar and the circle will repeat itself. You'll be issuing more two week vacations than a travel agent.
Posted By: Extortion

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/14/15 12:29 AM

Originally Posted By: Malandrino

To be perfectly fair, you've only been here a year and you have NO IDEA what this guy has put us through.

You think this is a witch hunt? This is a guy making a fool of ME, the same guy who welcomed you into every aspect of my life, both on the board and off. And I'm not even talking about that Mafia bullshit. I mean life in general.

And this isn't an attack, Mally. It's frustration. I still think you're a great kid, and when you come to New York the apartment offer stands. But this cocksucker KNOWS what I'm going through with my father and he continues to fucking stalk me. If that doesn't define the word scumbag, I don't know what does.

But he wins. I'm out.

I actually might need a studio in either july or august..got any?

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/14/15 01:29 AM

You've been manipulating your ip since Day One. It doesn't take a genius to use a proxy server, and you're living proof of that

You are correct, even a dumbass like me knows how to use a proxy server and how to even browse a proxy for good IP's to find a location anywhere in the U.S. I want or any other country for that matter. I can also set up a fake facebook to back up my story as I know everyone will be asking.

Sorry SC but I had to throw that in there real quick as I haven't been on since my last posts in this thread. He is now trying to make PB look like some crazed psycho by changing IP's and doing everything he knows PB will look/ask for from the mods and/or other posters here. He is heavily stirring the pot and it's bullshit (not saying anything to you or the mods personally SC, I'm just saying) like Oscar and PB said. Letting him hang around will be a huge tumor here because he will cause what chaos he can before he goes away later this year for what he done to that old lady.

Ok now back to the story like SC said. By the way, WTF is Joey Calco? lol

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/14/15 01:35 AM

Someone is either right or wrong, this isn't going to end until you, the boss, issues a decree. Otherwise in the future, Brooklyn2Nassau (how oddly similar that is to your old profile) is going to say some ambiguous reference in a thread involving EB or Oscar and the circle will repeat itself. You'll be issuing more two week vacations than a travel agent.

Well said. He'll hang around long enough to keep poking the bear (which is PB and Oscar in this case) until either or both will snap and go off and get banned which is what he wants. Like PB said he has been going through tough times (a lot of us lately have had issues even though mine is just a divorce, not one of my parents being in bad shape) and this asshole knows this so he is hoping to catch PB on a bad day and get him banned. The longer the better for ol Jack if he gets PB banned. He knows what is going on in Oscar's life too from other places and he'll do the same. All this stems from stuff off another board and he is not there anymore, that's why all of a sudden this name pops up in the thread where carmela showed up and he took out his stick and poked PB right in the ass hoping he would take the bait. That said enough..

Now I'm done, I meant to do multiple quotes lol

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/14/15 01:58 AM

Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
By the way, WTF is a Joey Calco? lol

It's the six inch meatball sandwich at Subway. It comes with a bag of Fritos and a pizza board to the side of your head.

That was for you, Dix. Now I'm done. But you know how to reach me smile.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/14/15 02:31 AM

But you know how to reach me smile.

Check the other place real quick. Got something to run across to you.
Posted By: blacksheep

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/16/15 11:01 AM

Jesus how do I always miss these types of threads. I gotta start reading the site more thoroughly
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/16/15 11:24 AM

Kind of ashamed this guy claims to from Long Island. Giving us true Long Islanders a bad name.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/16/15 02:08 PM

Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
Kind of ashamed this guy claims to from Long Island. Giving us true Long Islanders a bad name.

Nah, you know who he is, Sinatra. He's a felon from the affluent Pennsylvania suburbs (which is the real sin here, that his parents spoiled him in upper-middle-class suburbia, yet he turned into a junkie capable of heinous crimes against the elderly). How can such a person give true Long Islanders a bad name?

And speaking of Long Island, there's one more piece of "evidence" that I left out when laying out all of the facts.

One more piece of "evidence" that went right over my head. He KNOWS that my WIFE grew up in MASSAPEQUA. I've mentioned it here, on the other boards, and in pms before I knew who I was dealing with. He LOVES to get fucking cute with me. AGAIN, with my fucking WIFE, who he fucking contacted at TWO of her businesses. Prank calls to a middle-aged woman to spite me.

Waiting for apology

When you're found dead of an overdose, that's when my apology will come. I'll send a handwritten apology to your parents that you didn't die much sooner. Because it would have saved them a lot of money and a lot of pain. Because you've been a drain on them all of your miserable life.

I broke my promise, SC. So you and Geoff can do whatever you see fit with me and I understand. But just think about how you'd feel if it was your wife who was dragged into this nonsense.

It's HIM. You KNOW it's HIM. But I understand your legal position that you can't do anything as long as he keeps changing his ip. It puts you guys in jeopardy of a discrimination lawsuit and I understand that. But this is a perfect example of why there's a distinct difference between what's legal and what's moral.

This isn't a pissing contest. I'm a normally even-tempered man going on 56 years old, and I don't belong in any sandbox. I have every right to feel the way I feel. But as I've previously stated, I understand your position and I respect it.

Take care.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/16/15 02:17 PM

What would make people get so personal here? Strange world. The idea of digging up info on someone from a message board is crazy. Who would do that and what would possess them to do so? I'm assuming you guys have no personal connection.
Posted By: Snakes

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/16/15 03:41 PM

How can someone sue over a privately run message board ban? He would get laughed out of court.

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/16/15 03:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Snakes
How can someone sue over a privately run message board ban? He would get laughed out of court.

I think the concern is a libel thing from what I gather. If this guy is exposed by his full name or whatever
Posted By: Facchia

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/16/15 04:54 PM

I guess lesson learned., people should not share private info on message boards even if you consider them "friends".

Re: anyone ever read Anthonys boy by Joey Calco? - 05/17/15 05:31 AM

This thread went way off topic lol.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET