Home

Good Merlino Summary

Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Good Merlino Summary - 05/06/15 01:48 PM

http://www.bigtrial.net/2015/05/merlino-wins-on-tko.html?m=1
Posted By: pmac

Re: Good Merlino Summary - 05/06/15 01:56 PM

Chris Carter and his crew of evil ESPN sharks are circling for Brady blood all over ESPN right now. Pray for tom.
Posted By: PhillyMob

Re: Good Merlino Summary - 05/06/15 04:44 PM

Good article on merlino. Thanks pal
Posted By: pmac

Re: Good Merlino Summary - 05/06/15 05:31 PM

His place looks pretty nice.
Posted By: PhillyMob

Re: Good Merlino Summary - 05/07/15 10:55 AM

I just moved from Philly to Florida little over a month ago. I think I'm like hour and a half from Boca Raton. If I'm in area I might go check the place out.
Posted By: sophilly

Re: Good Merlino Summary - 05/07/15 11:24 AM

just a crazy coincidence to run into an old friend in a cigar bar 700 miles from where the friend lives, i mean happens all the time shhh
Posted By: merlino

Re: Good Merlino Summary - 05/07/15 01:55 PM

Originally Posted By: sophilly
just a crazy coincidence to run into an old friend in a cigar bar 700 miles from where the friend lives, i mean happens all the time shhh

of all the cigar joints in all of the towns, in all of the world, he walks into...
Posted By: CleanBandit

Re: Good Merlino Summary - 05/07/15 02:41 PM

So a guy walks into a cigar bar...
Posted By: sophilly

Re: Good Merlino Summary - 05/07/15 02:52 PM

lol...i mean its not like there are any cigar bars here in south philly he coulda went too!!
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Good Merlino Summary - 05/07/15 11:59 PM

I just got back from s fla , the wife and I went to Merlinos damm good food, saw Joey there he actually greeted us at the door which was weird as fuck haha but was friendly, didnt recognize anyone in terms of that article that Scott wrote bout all the fellas goin down to have a big mob welcome home party but idk if theyd be dumb enuff to hang out in public in a rest named after the reputed boss ...thouhght id share this super interestin story of mine lol.
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Good Merlino Summary - 05/09/15 11:03 AM

No doubt skinny is making a go at this restaurant .

I had the opportunity to speak to a lawyer very close to Skinny after the service of a family member at the reception. He was actually sitting at one of my families tables cos he is real close to a cousin and the person whom passed.This was at a place where many mob meetings have been held.Although this was not the case in our families reception .

And though I can not go into the conversation at this point (all but this for now) ,he did say Skinny is legitimately making a go at this place.

But in know way does this mean that he is not coming back to Philly ,it does mean he needs a way to explain the 80.000.00 dollar cars, and the 3,000.00 suits he is sporting around in.
And all the other moneys it takes to live the way he is living along from well to do friends that will not" stand up in court if the feds go the route of tax invasion to nail him like that has been used in other mob cases.
And that will get him back in jail where they want him.If they can not get him on anything in the life.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET