Home

Will Vinny B. ever get out of ADX?

Posted By: SharpieOne

Will Vinny B. ever get out of ADX? - 04/26/15 08:36 AM

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I haven't the patience to sift through so many other topics on the guy.

Does anyone know if there's any framework in place to one day get this guy out of what's a sterile version of hell on earth?

I know it's at least been discussed that he could be due for a transfer, but I can't recall if that was merely a discussion or based in some evidence.

From all accounts, he's been a model prisoner (not that you have an option at that place.) When you look at the conduct of the guys who put him away while being protected by the gov't, you've got to wondering how some of the FBI handlers sleep at night.

He'd be better off at GITMO.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Will Vinny B. ever get out of ADX? - 04/26/15 08:58 AM

Well there's that one time he was caught red handed planning to kill a prosecutor.

And I don't know many bosses who have personally participated in hits - murdering people.

So there is that..
Posted By: LittleNicky

Re: Will Vinny B. ever get out of ADX? - 04/26/15 11:16 AM

No.

Re: Will Vinny B. ever get out of ADX? - 04/26/15 11:18 AM

I guess that came off wrong. I'm not saying he isn't a prime candidate for an ADX sentence. Personally, I have no investment in whether he stays there or not. I'm just unfamiliar as to whether he was originally sentenced to life there.

The place is new and it was originally used to reform inmates who were dangerous somewhere else. The expectation was to use it as a way to modify their behavior so they could be transferred somewhere else.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Will Vinny B. ever get out of ADX? - 04/26/15 11:49 AM

Originally Posted By: SharpieOne
I guess that came off wrong. I'm not saying he isn't a prime candidate for an ADX sentence. Personally, I have no investment in whether he stays there or not. I'm just unfamiliar as to whether he was originally sentenced to life there.

The place is new and it was originally used to reform inmates who were dangerous somewhere else. The expectation was to use it as a way to modify their behavior so they could be transferred somewhere else.

He has no shot at a transfer in the foreseeable future. His family entertained the idea of suing the BOP, but thought better of it because it's pointless and they'd be throwing away money that they don't have.

And he has zero chance of ever being paroled. Zero. Take it from me. There's no hope, other than wasting money his family doesn't have on appeals they can't win anyway. Ballgame over.

I'm not saying that he doesn't belong in prison. I say it all day long. If you kill people you go to jail. But there are people convicted of much more heinous crimes doing easier time.

Re: Will Vinny B. ever get out of ADX? - 04/26/15 12:00 PM

Thanks for the repsonse, PB. Attorneys in DC and CO have filed class-action suits claiming prolonged solitary is cruel and unusual. Who knows if they'll be heard. Guess that's his best shot.
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Will Vinny B. ever get out of ADX? - 04/26/15 01:16 PM

Interesting topic. He's been there what 4-5 years? From everything that I have read about Florence ADX,it seems almost inhuman. It was said on here that he has a good record there of good behavior. Taking that into consideration, perhaps they could place him in a less dehumanizing prison and see how he behaves there with the understanding that if he fucks up, it's straight back to ADX where he will die of old age.
Posted By: Belmont

Re: Will Vinny B. ever get out of ADX? - 04/26/15 03:24 PM

Lets be real, the guy belongs in prison but certainly not ADX. I think he was railroaded and the plan to murder a prosecutor was hyperbole at best.

Re: Will Vinny B. ever get out of ADX? - 04/26/15 03:29 PM

Originally Posted By: Belmont
Lets be real, the guy belongs in prison but certainly not ADX.

That's exactly right.

I've said a thousand times that I don't sugarcoat Vinny's life and that murderers belong in jail. But he certainly doesn't belong housed in the terrorist wing with a bunch of raghead extremists. And I'm sorry if I'm being politically incorrect, but this is one instance where I just don't give a shit.

He was found guilty of two public service homicides, and they have him housed with guys who were in on 9/11. Give me a fucking break.
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Will Vinny B. ever get out of ADX? - 04/26/15 03:51 PM

Here is a list of some of the inmates and info on Florence ADX.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ADX_Florence

Re: Will Vinny B. ever get out of ADX? - 04/26/15 04:11 PM

Granted there are foreign & domestic terrorists there but there seems to be an eclectic mix of Italian, Latin & African American gang leaders, WASP Neo Nazis & separatists and even a former correction officer.

Basciano doesn't stick out like a sore thumb.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Will Vinny B. ever get out of ADX? - 04/26/15 04:20 PM

Is persico there still with him. That family doesn't stop order I g hits for anybody. One goes to his grandmothers funeral on ferlo and orders scopos death. Him and Vinny gorg with be a bad crew hanging with the ab and Mexican mafia. His bother Michael is still holding out on a 4 5 year plead deal covering multy murders they should induct the whole family into the lcn hall of fame couple years back one of snakes daughters ran out a target in Staten island with her cart full of shit.

Re: Will Vinny B. ever get out of ADX? - 04/26/15 04:20 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Granted there are foreign & domestic terrorists there but there seems to be an eclectic mix of Italian, Latin & African American gang leaders, WASP Neo Nazis & separatists and even a former correction officer.

Basciano doesn't stick out like a sore thumb.

He was convicted of killing two scumbags who were murderers themselves, one of whom threatened to kidnap one of Vinny's sons. And if you're not willing to put a bullet in a guy who threatens one of your children, then you're not much of a man.

Of course, I'm not speaking to you specifically, Moe. I'm just making a personal observation. He doesn't belong there. Not for those murders. Jail? Yes. ADX Florence? No fucking way.

Re: Will Vinny B. ever get out of ADX? - 04/26/15 04:21 PM

Jurassic park on AMC rite now sleeper for greatest movie evvveerrr.

Re: Will Vinny B. ever get out of ADX? - 04/26/15 04:22 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
couple years back one of snakes daughters ran out a target in Staten island with her cart full of shit.

She sounds like a real catch.

Re: Will Vinny B. ever get out of ADX? - 04/26/15 04:31 PM

They kept rizzuto there for his whole bid you know they listen to every call. Bobby manna order a hit on a prosecutor and he still holds sway from his cell in the middle of new jersey. There a letter from scarfo from his time in adx to his mom something like he's a caged dog but would never get up. Yaeh if your girl runs out the store with tbone steaks and shrimp you put a ring on her finger.

Re: Will Vinny B. ever get out of ADX? - 04/26/15 04:33 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
Yaeh if your girl runs out the store with tbone steaks and shrimp you put a ring on her finger.

lol lol lol lol

That's your best ever, pmac. I swear on my kids, I can't stop laughing lol lol lol lol.
Posted By: Nicholas

Re: Will Vinny B. ever get out of ADX? - 04/26/15 04:42 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

That's exactly right.

I've said a thousand times that I don't sugarcoat Vinny's life and that murderers belong in jail. But he certainly doesn't belong housed in the terrorist wing with a bunch of raghead extremists. And I'm sorry if I'm being politically incorrect, but this is one instance where I just don't give a shit.

He was found guilty of two public service homicides, and they have him housed with guys who were in on 9/11. Give me a fucking break.

One of the best quotes I've read on a Mafia internet forum
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: Will Vinny B. ever get out of ADX? - 04/26/15 04:43 PM

Originally Posted By: SharpieOne
Thanks for the repsonse, PB. Attorneys in DC and CO have filed class-action suits claiming prolonged solitary is cruel and unusual. Who knows if they'll be heard. Guess that's his best shot.

there is a prison in California called pelican bay, and, its 24 hr lockup, and some have been in solitary for years, its definitely cruel and unusual punishment.

frontline did a doc on it a few years back, nothing changed at all.
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: Will Vinny B. ever get out of ADX? - 04/26/15 06:04 PM

I bet he has to brag about the murders he wasn't convicted of to try and fit in with those psychos. Even the other mobster james marcello who's locked up their was convicted of 18.

It would be funny if they were making fun of him for having such a low body count.
Posted By: Snakes

Re: Will Vinny B. ever get out of ADX? - 04/26/15 06:10 PM

Marcello was accused of only three murders and convicted of just one.

Re: Will Vinny B. ever get out of ADX? - 04/26/15 07:41 PM

Point taken, PB.

Re: Will Vinny B. ever get out of ADX? - 04/26/15 07:47 PM

Point taken, PB.

Thank you, Moe smile.
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: Will Vinny B. ever get out of ADX? - 04/26/15 10:42 PM

florence colorado is usually the "last stop" for many of its prisoners
Posted By: Malandrino

Re: Will Vinny B. ever get out of ADX? - 04/27/15 08:41 AM

That's exactly right.

Completely agree. The more I seem to read up on Vinny the more I have the impression that he was railroaded and used as cannon fodder by the feds just to get Massino off the hook and give the huge slap in the face to the CN by flipping a defacto boss.

No idea about him, and maybe I'm exaggerating but Vinny actually sounds like the kind of guy you would gladly have a beer with, if you didn't know who he was.
Posted By: DB

Re: Will Vinny B. ever get out of ADX? - 04/28/15 09:57 PM

That prison made major changes to prisoner treatments a few years ago as they were doing so real medival stuff

I believed this focused on non violent members with several transfers and they even made a new more flexible wing

I think the article was posted here

Having said that I'm not sure vinny would qualify but man you have to feel sorry for him . His life must be pretty bad and there are psychological reports that show super long time solitary can lead to person not even believing they are living or an entity .

I hope Vinny is doing enter then the rest , he belongs in jail but that place is literally hell
Posted By: Garbageman

Re: Will Vinny B. ever get out of ADX? - 04/29/15 11:58 AM

Yeah, I recently read a lengthy NY Times article on Florence ADX. How an unbelievable amount of inmates there are severely mentally unstable. Eating their own feces, chewing off fingers, attempting suicide, etc. Like pb and others here are saying, Florence was designed for the worst of the worst. That said, it's also a great addition to the feds arsenal of tools they can use to fuck with people who defy them, or stand up to them a bit too vigorously and flagrantly. Some people just can't bring themselves to be a good bitch, so as a 'fuck you', the feds shove Florence straight up your ass and let you rot for a couple decades. Only until the BOP gets the nod, will they decide to bounce you around until you're old and sick enough to die in Butner or Missouri.
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: Will Vinny B. ever get out of ADX? - 04/29/15 12:06 PM

VB got a raw deal as far as prison assignments go.

Ridiculous.

But he is a strong guy and will be tough or impossible for them to break him.

The most recent picture I saw he looked like he just won a million dollars, and came from a spa and tanning booth and his hair was perfect in prison haha

Re: Will Vinny B. ever get out of ADX? - 04/29/15 12:14 PM

now that's funny! Wouldn't want to be him, but God damn, that's a very humorous description you just gave, blackjack lol
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: Will Vinny B. ever get out of ADX? - 04/29/15 12:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Garbageman
now that's funny! Wouldn't want to be him, but God damn, that's a very humorous description you just gave, blackjack lol

haha, well it is true. I think this is the picture I was referring to. From around 2012

Re: Will Vinny B. ever get out of ADX? - 04/29/15 01:46 PM

That's a few years ago. He's solid grey now from the last picture I've seen of him. It was taken around Christmas. And he's looking a bit more gaunt. But he still looks fucking great for a guy who's been locked up for eleven years, with the last few of them in that Hellhole.
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: Will Vinny B. ever get out of ADX? - 04/29/15 02:49 PM

florence is probably a nice set up as far as cleanliness n better food

there's so much money put into that prson that the food is probably edible
Posted By: Joerusso

Re: Will Vinny B. ever get out of ADX? - 04/29/15 09:16 PM

Not for nothing MDX is fucking hell. I mean no one deserves to be there. Send them to that place out in the ocean in cuba. I mean at least there protected by soldiers there. I mean imagine everything but everything you do is solitary. Even your rec time is solitary. Thats worst than the hole. I am a Boston guy and did Fed time and the feds is sweet if you got to pick a can to go to but MDX people are going crazy as I type. Like mentally fucked... I think that is literally violating you as a human being literally. Even the Penitiantary, if I spelled that right,is fucking like camp compared to MDX. That MDX needs to be destroyed period.
Posted By: Joerusso

Re: Will Vinny B. ever get out of ADX? - 04/29/15 09:16 PM

You telling me I cant rUn the yard, take classes and get my personal trainer certificate or a CDL or a electrician license or a GED or whatever else they have to offer like most federal joints. You saying i cant cook,watch TV, play cards, dominoes, workout out in the unit, socialize even if I have to yell to the next cell over to talk, I meaing caged in a small fuckin cell for 23 hours and then in my rec hour if I want to go outside I have to be in another small cell for a hour. Alone. I mean I understand the limitations they are trying to provide and isolate you from the outside world and that can be done and still allow me to do things like have a celly, go to the yard give me classes and a library. For crying out loud your like 100 miles away from civilization and underground like you read my every mail, listen to every call and you limit me to that like how much more isolation I need. And to keep me away from the people who have the same restrictions. Thats plain old treating me like a fucking lion who got caught in the Safari and you want to do studies on me on how long it takes for me to talk to myself and eat my fingers and yank my dick off. Literally
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Will Vinny B. ever get out of ADX? - 04/30/15 05:57 PM

Joe some of the fed joints are TOO EASY though so it goes both ways. I agree Super Max is rough but I agree with having it for those ragheads (no disrespect to that race, that is what I call a terrorist) who terrorized Americans and for the idiots like the Unabombmer and hopefully that moron that shot up the folks in Colorado. People like that deserve to be there.

Yes it can be said Vinny terrorized people, but he was not the threat that say the shoe bomber was and is.

We have a federal joint nearby, and they literally shoot hoops and work out until 9-10pm at night. They literally do nothing but goof off.
Posted By: yigido

Re: Will Vinny B. ever get out of ADX? - 04/30/15 06:00 PM

Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
Joe some of the fed joints are TOO EASY though so it goes both ways. I agree Super Max is rough but I agree with having it for those ragheads (no disrespect to that race, that is what I call a terrorist) who terrorized Americans and for the idiots like the Unabombmer and hopefully that moron that shot up the folks in Colorado. People like that deserve to be there.

Yes it can be said Vinny terrorized people, but he was not the threat that say the shoe bomber was and is.

We have a federal joint nearby, and they literally shoot hoops and work out until 9-10pm at night. They literally do nothing but goof off.

I taught terrorists were sent to Guantanamo?
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Will Vinny B. ever get out of ADX? - 04/30/15 06:01 PM

The terrorists caught abroad are. The ones caught in America go to Colorado.

Re: Will Vinny B. ever get out of ADX? - 04/30/15 06:21 PM

Originally Posted By: yigido

I taught 11th grade whistle.

Re: Will Vinny B. ever get out of ADX? - 04/30/15 06:28 PM

If they allowed you to order in one book (any book you want) a month, gave you your own personal coffee making facilities, a radio or TV, one phonecall a week or one hour long visit a month and two hour recreation/exercise I seriously think I would be okay in prison.

I am a minimalist kind of guy.

Re: Will Vinny B. ever get out of ADX? - 04/30/15 06:51 PM

Think hll be out of there sooner to some other fuckd place like Indiana or Coleman max.
Posted By: yigido

Re: Will Vinny B. ever get out of ADX? - 05/01/15 05:25 AM

Originally Posted By: yigido

I taught 11th grade whistle.
My bad cry

Re: Will Vinny B. ever get out of ADX? - 05/03/15 11:12 AM

If they allowed you to order in one book (any book you want) a month, gave you your own personal coffee making facilities, a radio or TV, one phonecall a week or one hour long visit a month and two hour recreation/exercise I seriously think I would be okay in prison.

I am a minimalist kind of guy.

Moe, I hope you don't ever have to find out. But since you brought it up, would you settle for instant coffee and warm tap water? Powdered creamer and sugar substitute as well?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET