Home

Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota

Posted By: Tonytough

Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/23/15 04:30 PM

Frankie Lo," If we beat this case, I'm going to kill him (Gotti)."

Sammy," your right he's gotta go. But I'll tell u one thing, I've done too much. I'm not taking anybody as boss, I'm taking over".

So, had they beaten the case...Were Sammy & Franlie Lo strong enough to completely take over....

sammy," I made a list, of all the people we'd have to kill to get away with it and have no retribution. It consisted of hoc brother Gene who I liked very much, his brother Pete. The thought of killing his son sickened me. 10,12 guys maybe 15. "

In all honesty, other than Gotti jr and maybe Gene, I personally don't think there'd be much retribution for taking out Gotti

Gene by then was in jail anyway granted he still had some guys on the street but there was nothing he could personally do himself

Pete ain't doing anything... No idea why he would even need to include him on the list..

Jackie nose? I think he'd just kowtow to the new administration. Jojo Carazzo? Prob same

Thoughts?
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/23/15 04:40 PM

Bullshit.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/23/15 05:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Tonytough

Sammy," your right he's gotta go. But I'll tell u one thing, I've done too much. I'm not taking anybody as boss, I'm taking over".

You're acting as if that's from a wiretap. It's a bullshit claim made by a midget rat who isn't half the fucking man that Frankie Loc is. Til this fucking day.

Thoughts?

I think Tommy put in well.

Originally Posted By: TommyGambino
Bullshit.

The end.
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/23/15 05:12 PM

Sammy seems like the biggest piece of shit to ever to be involved with the Mob. Save a few, he was the most duplicitous and self serving I've ever heard about.
Posted By: Extortion

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/23/15 05:38 PM

Another hypothetical question thread....What if Gotti had a different underboss....but he didn't.
Posted By: bronx

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/23/15 08:06 PM

he should have joe arcuri, after frankie d got killed..
Posted By: Extortion

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/23/15 08:33 PM

its always either mikeyballs or someone from the UK who makes these threads
Posted By: pmac

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/23/15 10:34 PM

I think Sammy put that part about him n frank killing gotti in the book to get franks son killed and create chaos in the family and take eyes off of Sammy's kids. He said his brother in-law told him to flip in 90 this guy eddie g been in jail since 2001 now 15 years he was a construction big be could of talked his way out of jail but didn't so Sammy's book is bullshit. I always wonder about Eddie his brother in-law a Brooklyn guy with a last name probaly related to all them old heaveys. Sammy did his best in the book baiting peoe to kill his old ex friends or enemy's.

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/23/15 10:46 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
I think Sammy put that part about him n frank killing gotti in the book to get franks son killed and create chaos in the family and take eyes off of Sammy's kids. He said his brother in-law told him to flip in 90 this guy eddie g been in jail since 2001 now 15 years he was a construction big be could of talked his way out of jail but didn't so Sammy's book is bullshit. I always wonder about Eddie his brother in-law a Brooklyn guy with a last name probaly related to all them old heaveys. Sammy did his best in the book baiting peoe to kill his old ex friends or enemy's.

That's actually very plausible, pmac. Because when that book came out (1997?), there was already a lot of tension between Tore and Junior over Scores. Greg instigated it. But like I said, it's all bullshit anyway.

And just for the record, Tore is smarter than any of the Gravano kids. That's almost comical. And he's more of a man than Sammy ever was, just like his father (Frankie).

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/23/15 11:15 PM

Originally Posted By: Extortion
its always either mikeyballs or someone from the UK who makes these threads

Who cares. If you don't like it, don't post. Simple.
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/23/15 11:28 PM

So, had they beaten the case...Were Sammy & Franlie Lo strong enough to completely take over....

sammy," I made a list, of all the people we'd have to kill to get away with it and have no retribution. It consisted of hoc brother Gene who I liked very much, his brother Pete. The thought of killing his son sickened me. 10,12 guys maybe 15. "

In all honesty, other than Gotti jr and maybe Gene, I personally don't think there'd be much retribution for taking out Gotti

Gene by then was in jail anyway granted he still had some guys on the street but there was nothing he could personally do himself

Pete ain't doing anything... No idea why he would even need to include him on the list..

Jackie nose? I think he'd just kowtow to the new administration. Jojo Carazzo? Prob same

Thoughts?

Yes.

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/24/15 01:59 AM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

You're acting as if that's from a wiretap. It's a bullshit claim made by a midget rat who isn't half the fucking man that Frankie Loc is. Til this fucking day.

Thoughts?

I think Tommy put in well.

Originally Posted By: TommyGambino
Bullshit.

The end.

No why would u assume "I'm acting like its a wiretap"????

Which part did u read where I stated it's a wiretap?

I simply quoted what came out of Sammy's mouth. Just because some of u think he's lying it doesn't mean we shouldn't discuss it. 90% of stuff on these forums are mostly baseless

And I know your a respected member of this forum PB, but even most of the stuff u say are based entirely on your own opinion. Unless u are the guy giving out orders and still in the life, but even if u were, again it's still your own personal opinion and not a fact.

As for Frankie Lo wanting to kill Gotti, well according to NY Daily, court papers revealed Locasio sued to get out of solitary confinement. He was put there after "Gotti aledegedly put a hit out on him through the AB"

Whether true or not I think both me & you will never know.

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/24/15 02:18 AM

Whether true or not I think both me & you will never know.

With all due respect, please don't tell me what I know and what I don't know. I'm a fair-minded person and one of the few local guys who always defends the European members here. Some guys act like you guys shouldn't even have an interest in American organized crime, and I'm always saying that that's bullshit.

Ask Tommy Gambino or Dom Woods, both from England, like yourself. Or Sonny Blackstein, for that matter, who's Australian. Or Hairy Knuckles, who's a Swede, and the best researcher I'ver ever met online.

But again, please don't tell me what I know. Are you almost 56 years old, Italian American, and live in the East Bronx your whole life? Do you know the LoCascios personally? I'm not going into my life here. Some members here know me personally and my reputation here speaks for itself. In almost ten years here, I've never contradicted myself on matters concerning the Bronx or East Harlem and certain other areas. And there's a very good reason for that. I don't claim to be anything I'm not, but I'm not some kid on Wiki or reading this shit in books (and for the record, I'm not claiming that you are, either).

I don't like to argue, and I very rarely post about areas outside of New York. And that's because I usually only post about things that I personally believe to be true. Whenever you get a guy who claims to be an insider, but he knows everything about everything from New York to Chicago to Detroit, he's full of shit. Because for 99 percent of street guys, their entire world is no bigger than their own neighborhood.

So again, and respectfully, you're entitled to your opinion. But don't go telling me that there are things that we'll BOTH never know about. Because you're so far out of line with a statement like that, that it's not even worth arguing about.

Have a good night (or day, I think it's already morning over there lol).

PB

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/24/15 07:57 AM

PB, this is the part where you've misunderstood me

U can find in my reply where I said "even if your in the life or the boss giving out orders", what I'm trying to say is that I don't doubt u or anyone else for that matter is in the life/ or was in the life or know of the life firsthand

BUT whatever u or they recount on an Internet forum is still your own personal opinion. Now I'm not saying your lying or they're lying

And I'll give u an example. Suppose somebody on here asks why so and so got whacked. You/ they give an honest answer to the best of your knowledge (from either directly participating or knowing someone who committed the offence) or hearsay on the streets

Point is, how do we know it's the absolute truth or not? So again I'm not calling u a liar but I'm simply saying nobody knows for sure. Which is why we're on a discussion forum.

And how does that relate to said thread/ sammy? Well again Sammy is recounting a story, people on here are calling him a liar. U asked do I know the LoCasio's personally or not. Doesn't matter if I do or don't. Just because I know the LoCasio's, I'll just be recounting my version/ their version of events to the best of my knowledge. Is it the absolute truth? Nobody knows for sure

Therefore this is why we're here discussing it. And please don't take this the wrong way

It's not personally directed at u.

As for others who dislike hypothetical threads, guess what? We're on a Internet forum bullshitting about guys who have been dead for decades at times..

Life is all about what if's... What if I stayed with this girl, would life have turned out different

What if I took up on law instead of my media degree, would I be making more money? Humans ask themselves these questions everyday

Now I'm not saying - ask yourself "can I back flip to the moon?"

If u are, then go see the dr. But a thread discussing if Sammy could have taken over isn't far fetched from reality. He's a born killer & had the means to take over
Granted this trial was "fixed" on the governments part but suppose they beat the trial (consider Gotti beat his other trials) then who knows what would have happened
Posted By: Malandrino

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/24/15 09:42 AM

Tony has a point here... I mean what the fuck, it's an internet discussion board about a slowly dying phenomenom called Cosa Nostra (at least in the US)
I don't mind the hypotheticals and the what if's, if they make an interesting discussion so be it.
I think his point is that you can't be 100% sure about shit that you obviously never participated in, like hits, conspiracies, etc which provides a lot of ground for discussions and hypotheticals. I agree with this.

Some people will get annoyed at ANYTHING posted on here, no matter what it is. (not talking about PB here)
Some poeple just get annoyed when specific names are mentioned like Sammy, etc.
Some people just enjoy trolling, fucking around and being a general pain-in-the ass. Everybody's different okay, but if we stop making hypothetical threads, if we stop discussing certain people, if we cater to everybody's specific preferences, then pretty soon this board will die a quick death.

Bottom line is, if you don't like the thread, then don't post. Natural evolution at its best applies to the threads here too... if most members don't like it, then it will go down at the bottom of the board pretty quick and die off.. if it's interesting then a lot of members will contribute and it'll make for an interesting discussion or debate.

Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/24/15 09:52 AM

You talk a lot of sense, Malandrino. As always.
Posted By: Belmont

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/24/15 10:00 AM

We can talk about how sammy was a garbage can all day long but the truth is, most of these guys are like that. Sammy didnt become underboss or captain of a strong crew for nothing, wiseguys are self absorbed sociopaths by nature. Some guys are an exception but think about this: what type of guy steals, cheats, and deceives every single day of his life? An honorable man you can trust? Someone you can count on ?

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/24/15 12:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Belmont
Some guys are an exception but think about this: what type of guy steals, cheats, and deceives every single day of his life? An honorable man you can trust? Someone you can count on ?

And have I ever posted anything to the contrary, Belmont?

When the kids here start cheerleading, who's the first guy to jump in with a reality check. They're all murderers, liars, and thieves. Yet to some people, they only become "bad" people when they rat.
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/24/15 02:15 PM

Whether Gravano and Locascio could have taken over or not, I never had trouble believing the orange story which preceded the excerpt in the original post. I don't think Gravano had much reason to just invent such a story and it certainly sounds plausible considering Gotti's ego.

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/24/15 03:20 PM

very true..lol

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/24/15 03:33 PM

Originally Posted By: bronx
very true..lol

At least somebody understands what I'm trying to say. But then again, we're from similar places and similar stock. That's all I was trying to say. But I'm glad that all of my so-called European friends were quick to defend me. But I guess an Ugly American is an Ugly American.

Anyway, thanks, Bronx. But I don't want to sidetrack things any further. I have too much on my head to begin with, and that's when I tend to get out of line here.

So let's get it back on track: Sammy was murderous garbage when he was on the street, and he's garbage now. I never need them to rat to make that distinction and call some of these guys garbage.

I hope that Graves condition is hereditary. I'd love to see that bald shrunken head on his fat pig daughter (and anyone else associated with that scumbag reality show, for that matter).
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/24/15 03:40 PM

Here is the reference of the Orange as reported by Capeci:
http://www.streetgangs.com/billboard/viewtopic.php?t=48407

Aryan Brotherhood targets Frank Locasio gambino soldier
by mayugastank » June 18th, 2010, 4:16 pm
GOTTI UNDER FIRE FEDS SAY HE WANTED PAL SLAIN IN PRISON
By JERRY CAPECI and GREG B. SMITH

Wednesday, September 9th 1998, 2:05AM

Imprisoned crime boss John Gotti allegedly ordered the killing of a long-time friend and top adviser after learning the man threatened to murder him.

Federal officials say Gotti put out a contract on Frank (Frankie Locs) Locascio, one-time consigliere of the Gambino crime family, after reading that Locascio wanted to kill Gotti.

The 65-year-old Locascio who was placed in solitary confinement as a result of Gotti's alleged threat insisted he was in no danger and sued prison officials to get out of solitary, court papers reveal.

The inflammatory passage in "Underboss," the tell-all tome by Salvatore (Sammy Bull) Gravano, describes an incident in which Locascio, in prison with Gotti and Gravano in 1991, gave him a stolen orange before offering one to Gotti.

Gotti became furious and loudly belittled Locascio in front of other inmates. Later, Gravano said, a humiliated Locascio tearfully vowed to murder Gotti, stating, "The minute I get out, I'm killing this [expletive]."

Gravano says he and Locascio then made a pact to kill Gotti at a victory party if they ever got out of jail.

"Frankie said, 'Sammy, two things. I'll bring him to the party myself, and I got to be the shooter,' " Gravano says in "Underboss."

According to law enforcement sources and court papers, an infuriated Gotti, who is serving a life sentence in Marion, Ill., reached out last year to the Aryan Brotherhood prison gang to kill Locascio.

Sources said they believe that two members of the white supremacist group were used in 1994 by one of Gotti's associates in a murder-for-hire contract.

At some point, federal prison officials in Marion allegedly caught Gotti complaining about the Locascio passage on video cameras, a source said.

Without identifying Gotti, prison officials said in court papers "a possible 'contract' has been put on [Locascio's] life by his former Mafia associates." Three law enforcement sources confirmed Gotti put out the contract.

The alleged plot against Locascio first surfaced in court papers last month when he filed suit against prison officials to be let out of solitary at the U.S. Medical Center for Federal Prisoners in Springfield, Mo.

In court testimony Aug. 19, James Baker, special investigative agent for the U.S. Bureau of Prisons, confirmed, "I was informed there was a million-dollar wet contract out on [Locascio]."

In prison terms, Baker said, a "wet contract" means "anybody can pick it up. If a nut over in a cellblock somewhere was to do the contract, he would get awarded the money. A wet contract is just open for anyone."

Some sources, however, say Gotti specifically "reached out" to the Aryan Brotherhood.

Baker testified that he contacted an FBI agent in New York on Aug. 7 "to ascertain if the contract, this contract that they had talked about, was valid. He said, yes, in fact it was."

On Aug. 20, Missouri Federal Judge Russell Clark ordered that Locascio be kept in isolation, stating, "The evidence establishes that [Locascio], at 65 years old, may well spend the rest of his life in administrative segregation because of the potential 'contract' on his life."

Gotti's attorney, Bruce Cutler, said yesterday that the alleged death plot was a hoax aimed at keeping Gotti behind bars in Marion while damaging attempts to free his son, John A. (Junior) Gotti, on bail pending racketeering charges.

Locascio's attorney, Scott Leemon, declined to comment while the prison suit was pending.

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/24/15 03:53 PM

I remember that, Beans. But the Feds have used Capeci to tickle the wire before. And 1998 was smack in the middle of the Scores case.

It's a plausible enough scenario, but I truly believe that it's not beyond the Feds to plant stories like that to start internal beefs. They don't care who they get killed. Their excuse for not warning Louie DiBono that his life was in danger is laughable.

John CLEARLY says his last name on tape and that he's dying for not coming in. Just like poor Breezy, who was no threat whatsoever. Gotti wanted an excuse to give Connecticut to Tommy Gambino because he knew that Tommy would be happy as Braciole's puppet. Breezy wouldn't. But what the fuck do I know?

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/24/15 03:56 PM

Wow, I was not aware that they didn't warn DiBono. That's not right.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/24/15 04:01 PM

That's rite around the time lewis kasman was talking to the feds about gotti wanting to kill the warden in marion . a million dollars. It doesn't add up. Gotti would have had franks kid whacked cause he was so spiteful. He didn't even strip the kids so maybe was a plant.
Posted By: Dwalin2011

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/24/15 04:03 PM

By the way, considering the fact they didn't warn DiBono when he was about to be killed by Gotti, why did they warn Gotti when he was about to get killed by Gigante and Manna? What's the difference between these 2 cases, why did they act differently?

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/24/15 04:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011
By the way, considering the fact they didn't warn DiBono when he was about to be killed by Gotti, why did they warn Gotti when he was about to get killed by Gigante and Manna? What's the difference between these 2 cases, why did they act differently?

Because the Feds wanted Gotti for themselves. No other reason. Do you really think they warned Gotti out of the goodness of their hearts but forgot to do likewise with DiBono? Please.

John Gotti was Public Enemy Number One at the time. They wanted him for themselves, not dead in the street. DiBono was just small potatoes to them.
Posted By: Dwalin2011

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/24/15 04:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011

Because the Feds wanted Gotti for themselves. No other reason. Do you really think they warned Gotti out of the goodness of their hearts but forgot to do likewise with DiBono? Please.

John Gotti was Public Enemy Number One at the time. They wanted him for themselves, not dead in the street. DiBono was just small potatoes to them.

But convicting Gigante for Gotti's murder would have made headlines too, wouldn't it? Did they want Gotti more than they wanted Gigante?

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/24/15 04:32 PM

Hello Pizza, or wanted John to plot and strike vs chin. the G is pretty good at that also..

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/24/15 04:34 PM

Originally Posted By: bronx
Hello Pizza, or wanted John to plot and strike vs chin. the G is pretty good at that also..

Absolutely. They don't care who they get killed. But their excuse for not warning DiBono was hilarious. Gotti CLEARLY says DiBono on tape, and the Feds claim that they thought he was talking about Louie Milito, who had already been dead for two or three years. What a joke.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/24/15 05:38 PM

http://www.americanmafia.com/Feature_Articles_482.html

Louis DiBono did not live to see the buildings (Twin Towers) he failed to completely protect collapse to the ground.

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/24/15 07:10 PM

It's interesting. I hear tons of hatred towards the terrorists who brought down the towers.

I don't hear much towards the Gambino family, for profiting off cutting back on fireproofing some of the buildings, which could have saved lives.

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/24/15 07:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
http://www.americanmafia.com/Feature_Articles_482.html

Louis DiBono did not live to see the buildings (Twin Towers) he failed to completely protect collapse to the ground.

The very definition of irony.

Scumbag move. They're all crooks and thieves, but not all wiseguys are equal. You take a construction magnate like Crea. This is a guy who takes tremendous pride in the work his companies do. And he owns about thirty of them all above board.

If he found out that one of his guys was cutting corners like that, well, let's just say he wouldn't be very happy about it. People love to write about how white collar that Stevie is, and it's true. But if you knew him thirty years ago, you'd laugh at that assessment. He's no one to be fooled with.

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/24/15 07:40 PM

Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
It's interesting. I hear tons of hatred towards the terrorists who brought down the towers.

I don't hear much towards the Gambino family, for profiting off cutting back on fireproofing some of the buildings, which could have saved lives.

I don't know if thats been proven or it's just one of the many conspiracy theories floating around.

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/24/15 07:46 PM

If you're admonishing the shoddy construction and the cheapness of the mob owned companies who firewalled the building, that's fine. But I hope this isn't just some more hippy-dippy bullshit to remind us that not all Muslims are terrorists. Because that's really for another thread.

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/24/15 08:23 PM

The former PB, a terrorist is a terorist.

But to address your other point, no, not all Muslims are terrorists. 99.9% aren't. That's obvious.
Posted By: BarrettM

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/24/15 08:35 PM

Mightyhealthy to answer your first question about the shoddy construction, it's a MUCH more abstract concept than a plane flying in to a building. Without some experience with engineering or some time doing some heavy research it's not verifiable that the DiBono construction led to more deaths. I also think there's an aversion to really looking in to the technical side of what happened today because it's just so fucking depressing, you know?

Quote:
But to address your other point, no, not all Muslims are terrorists. 99.9% aren't. That's obvious.

Look what you've done, now you've started an e-war x] I will disagree with you but it ain't for this thread! We need a middle east thread over in gen chat.

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/24/15 08:42 PM

No offense to anyone here, but I'd rather not get into a Mid East war in genchat.

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/24/15 08:46 PM

No offense to anyone here, but I'd rather not get into a Mid East war in genchat.

It's been done to death long before either of you ever showed up here. It's pointless.

Bible thumping righties vs 22-year-old self-hating White kids who haven't lived yet. Both extremes are retarded, so let's keep this thread on track.

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/24/15 08:53 PM

I'm going to assume that wasn't a shot at me.
Posted By: helenwheels

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/24/15 09:06 PM

I'll bite. I'm neither a rightwing bible thumper or a 22 year old, so...

Overwhelmingly, those who have committed terrorist attacks in the United States and Europe aren’t Muslim.

here are some statistics for those interested. Want to guess what percent of the terrorist attacks in europe were committed by Muslims over the past five years? less than 2 percent.

The vast majority of terror attacks in Europe were perpetrated by separatist groups. For example, in 2013, there were 152 terror attacks in Europe. Only two of them were “religiously motivated,” while 84 were predicated upon ethno-nationalist or separatist beliefs.

Groups like France’s FLNC, which advocates an independent nation for the island of Corsica. In December 2013, FLNC terrorists carried out simultaneous rocket attacks against police stations in two French cities. And in Greece in late 2013, the left-wing Militant Popular Revolutionary Forces shot and killed two members of the right-wing political party Golden Dawn. While over in Italy, the anarchist group FAI engaged in numerous terror attacks including sending a bomb to a journalist.

Have most people heard of these incidents? Probably not. But if Muslims had committed them do you think you our media would’ve covered it? No need to answer, that’s a rhetorical question.

Heard about the Buddhist terrorists? Extremist Buddhists have killed many Muslim civilians in Burma, and just a few months ago in Sri Lanka, some went on a violent rampage burning down Muslim homes and businesses and slaughtering four Muslims.

Jewish terrorists? Per the 2013 State Department’s report on terrorism, there were 399 acts of terror committed by Israeli settlers in what are known as “price tag” attacks. These Jewish terrorists attacked Palestinian civilians causing physical injuries to 93 of them and also vandalized scores of mosques and Christian churches.

In the United States the percentage of terror attacks committed by Muslims is almost as miniscule as in Europe. An FBI study looking at terrorism committed on U.S. soil between 1980 and 2005 found that 94 percent of the terror attacks were committed by non-Muslims. In actuality, 42 percent of terror attacks were carried out by Latino-related groups, followed by 24 percent perpetrated by extreme left-wing groups.

our media simply do not cover the non-Muslim terror attacks with same gusto. Why? It’s a business decision. Stories about scary “others” play better. It’s a story that can simply be framed as good versus evil with Americans being the good guy and the brown Muslim as the bad.

Now, I’m not saying to ignore the dangers posed by Islamic radicals, that would be foolish and dangerous. but it helps to look at things for what they are, not what sells in the media.

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/24/15 09:11 PM

I'm going to assume that wasn't a shot at me.

No, you know better than that. But this isn't the right section and it will eventually get locked. These threads never end well.

Plus, I'm sure that the guy who started the thread had no intention of turning it into a political pissing match.

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/24/15 09:16 PM

True.
Posted By: OC

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/27/15 02:33 AM

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter
Posted By: alexandarns

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/27/15 04:00 AM

Originally Posted By: OC
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter

You are spot on right,just look at Albanian UCK.They think they are freedom fighters,go figure...
Posted By: cammybatts1

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/27/15 01:42 PM

I sure as hell think they would have lasted longer without gotti! fuggheddaboutit.

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/27/15 02:04 PM

Lol, very good example Alex... even if it has fucking nothing at all to do with the threat... regardless, pretty cute.

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/27/15 04:53 PM

Originally Posted By: Malandrino
Lol, very good example Alex... even if it has fucking nothing at all to do with the threat... regardless, pretty cute.

Now now, boys. If the Serbs and the Albanians can co-exist in Queens, you can co-exist on a message board lol.

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/27/15 05:18 PM

Never had any problem, you know that PB. It's just a little too "outta the blue" and irrelevant for me to take it as completely random.

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/27/15 05:29 PM

Never had any problem, you know that PB. It's just a little too "outta the blue" and irrelevant for me to take it as completely random.

Gotcha. I was only kidding anyway. But you're both good kids, so....

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/27/15 08:01 PM

I just thought his comment was uncalled for, irrelevant and completely off-topic... not to mention a delicate and sensitive topic, at least for Albanians. I know that bud, no need to explain. Cheers! smile
Posted By: alexandarns

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/27/15 08:27 PM

I just thought his comment was uncalled for, irrelevant and completely off-topic... not to mention a delicate and sensitive topic, at least for Albanians. I know that bud, no need to explain. Cheers! smile

Malandrino don't worry about it i didn't mean it as an insult.I like your posts and you seem like a nice guy,so don't be offended.Pb where in Queens Serbs and Albanians live together?Didn't know there were serbs in NY,thought only in Chicago and Ohio etc...?

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/27/15 08:41 PM

Originally Posted By: alexandarns
Pb where in Queens Serbs and Albanians live together?Didn't know there were serbs in NY,thought only in Chicago and Ohio etc...?

The Serbians are one of the fastest-growing ethnic groups in the Ridgewood area of Queens. The Albanians are concentrated closer to Astoria and Long Island City. So you guys don't share a neighborhood, just a borough. For now, anyway. Because Astoria is getting very expensive, and so is Long Island City.

Unfortunately, gentrification will eventually push the poorer Albanians (and all of the poorer ethnic groups, for that matter) further south into Queens, or up to the Bronx (which has the highest Albanian population in the city anyway). Just a matter of time. Gentrification has consequences.
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/27/15 08:51 PM

Double blame goes to the fire prevention bureau and building dept. !!!
Posted By: CleanBandit

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/28/15 04:13 AM

Any Croatians over there, PB?

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/28/15 11:56 AM

Originally Posted By: CleanBandit
Any Croatians over there, PB?

Yes, also in Ridgewood, along with the Serbs. But they're not nearly as concentrated. And what you have to understand about Queens is that--right or wrong--certain ethnic groups tend to get lumped together. So part of the "official" Serbian population in Ridgewood may actually be Croatian. Just like years ago when the first Middle Easterners were lumped in with the Greeks in Astoria, or when some of the Albanians got mixed in with the Italians back in the '70s here in the Bronx.

And like I said about Astoria, gentrification will eventually push out the bulk of the poor anyway. There are A LOT of private houses in Astoria (often 2-6 family). But even the private owners are getting in on the act. I mean, if they're hearing that the apartment buildings are charging $1500 for one bedroom apartments, they're going to follow suit. This is America. Everyone is gonna get whatever they can. Especially today.

I hate preaching, but I'll say it one more time. Gentrification has consequences, and they're unfair to the little guy. Don't get me wrong, it's great to pretty up the neighborhood. But not at the expense of pushing out families that have been there for three and four generations. That part SUCKS.
Posted By: CleanBandit

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/28/15 01:57 PM

Well Croatians and Serbians get along everywhere in the world except right here where we are, lol, so that doesn't surprise me that one group goes with the other(in this case, the minor Croatian group with the major Serbian).
Posted By: yigido

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/28/15 02:15 PM

Lol now im curious also tongue. Any Turks over there PB?

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/28/15 02:28 PM

There's a pretty good sized Turkish community living in Sunnyside Queens, and in Midwood in Brooklyn.

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/28/15 02:42 PM

Originally Posted By: helenwheels
There's a pretty good sized Turkish community living in Sunnyside Queens, and in Midwood in Brooklyn.

That's correct. Moreso in Sunnyside, though. Midwood is starting to pick up some of the Bukharian Jewish population that's getting priced out of Forest Hills. And, in this case, it's not that Forest Hills is gentrifying. That's one Queens neighborhood that's always been nice and always been on the pricey side. But today it's getting even pricier.

You guys probably think I'm nuts with these stats. But I study demographic trends and shifts very closely. I make my living in New York City real estate these days, and as an owner you have to know what's in store for you. Now, some people may call that "racial profiling," or some other politically correct nonsense. But, to me, that's just looking ahead to see what's in store for me as an owner. Simple as that.

Now, get this thread back on track lol.

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/28/15 06:51 PM

Thanks bro.

That's correct. Moreso in Sunnyside, though. Midwood is starting to pick up some of the Bukharian Jewish population that's getting priced out of Forest Hills. And, in this case, it's not that Forest Hills is gentrifying. That's one Queens neighborhood that's always been nice and always been on the pricey side. But today it's getting even pricier.

You guys probably think I'm nuts with these stats. But I study demographic trends and shifts very closely. I make my living in New York City real estate these days, and as an owner you have to know what's in store for you. Now, some people may call that "racial profiling," or some other politically correct nonsense. But, to me, that's just looking ahead to see what's in store for me as an owner. Simple as that.

Now, get this thread back on track lol.
sorry for being oftopic again but, I actually find your knowledge of New York very interesting. Ever since a kid i have been fascinated with NY so these facts are all just interesting for me tongue.

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/28/15 07:00 PM

Originally Posted By: yigido

Thanks bro.

Helen's a bro? I assumed Helen was a woman lol.

sorry for being oftopic again but, I actually find your knowledge of New York very interesting. Ever since a kid i have been fascinated with NY so these facts are all just interesting for me tongue.

Not at all, Yigido. It's honestly me. When I'm left to my own devices I could babble on and on about the changes in New York forever smile.

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/28/15 07:06 PM

Oops I meant sis tongue

Well how could you not, its probably the most interesting city of the modern age.

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/28/15 07:13 PM

It's even better when you visit, yigido. There's a lot of things you can do in the city and almost every spot is minutes away by the subway system. It's pretty damn interesting. That goes double for us organized crime buffs, of course. It's just a shame I wasn't as interested in OC back in 2011 when I visited.

Lol, PB I'd have loved to buy you a beer an listen to you ramble about the city and the "old days" lol

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/28/15 07:20 PM

It's even better when you visit, yigido. There's a lot of things you can do in the city and almost every spot is minutes away by the subway system. It's pretty damn interesting. That goes double for us organized crime buffs, of course. It's just a shame I wasn't as interested in OC back in 2011 when I visited.
Aargh I cant wait to go. I hope I can make it this year.

Lol, PB I'd have loved to buy you a beer an listen to you ramble about the city and the "old days" lol
+1

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/28/15 07:31 PM

Helen's a bro? I assumed Helen was a woman lol.

I am wink

Oops I meant sis tongue

It's all right smile

I love all the NYC talk. Born and raised there but currently in exile in the 'burbs cry
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 04/28/15 09:19 PM

PB I'd have loved to buy you a beer an listen to you ramble about the city and the "old days" lol

I keep telling him I'm gonna fly up there and stay a few days to a week so he can show me the town.

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 05/01/15 06:36 PM

Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
PB I'd have loved to buy you a beer an listen to you ramble about the city and the "old days" lol

I keep telling him I'm gonna fly up there and stay a few days to a week so he can show me the town.

Spend the day with PB.

I'll take ya out at night. I'm sure PB goes to bed pretty early these days. lol lol lol

Re: Could Sammy & Frankie Lo taken over the borgota - 05/01/15 06:47 PM

Originally Posted By: dixiemafia

Spend the day with PB.

I'll take ya out at night. I'm sure PB goes to bed pretty early these days. lol lol lol

Please. With my 85-year-old father living here full time now?

Half my posts are in the middle of the night from the stress lol.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET