Home

Daniel leo

Posted By: mikeyballs211

Daniel leo - 04/06/15 07:02 PM

I believe he was released from prison last year, just curious anyone know if hes still a skipper/on the ruling panel? Best guess obviously, since the Genovese are extremely secretive and I havent found anything that concretely identifies their hierarchy.

This may be a dumb question, but i read he lives in NJ, but wasnt he a skipper or acting boss with territory in NY? im sure some of the more knowledgeable guys can set the record straight, thanks fellas
Posted By: Malandrino

Re: Daniel leo - 04/06/15 07:29 PM

Those guys who know, probably won't tell... those who tell, probably don't know. That's usually the case here, especially when it comes to the Genovese family. wink
Posted By: helenwheels

Re: Daniel leo - 04/06/15 07:52 PM

Its not polite to gossip about guys that are still on the street wink
Posted By: pmac

Re: Daniel leo - 04/06/15 08:18 PM

Throw my cents in waiting for national champ. Leo was acting boss after gigante died maybe the boss then he gets locked up for 5yrs does he step down tapp someone else. He's a new yorker so were he lives don't mean shit. There's tons on him in the search button. Seems like these guys are quicker to pass on or step down from the top. I been reading on here the gambino boss Dom probably doesn't want all the heat. Will see but I think there gonna be a big bust in the families soon probably rackets not murders.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Daniel leo - 04/06/15 08:41 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
There's tons on him in the search button.

But no one wants to use the fucking thing. Hence, a hundred threads on the same twenty guys.

Danny's 74, semi-retired, enjoying his life, and not looking to go back to prison. Give the guy a break and let him enjoy his golden years. Because before you know it, people start calling him the boss on the Internet, then in the papers, and finally in the street. Then all of a sudden it's a "fact."

And for the record, he's East Harlem through and through. He fucking bleeds purple. I don't care what his zip code is today.
Posted By: alexandarns

Re: Daniel leo - 04/06/15 09:16 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
There's tons on him in the search button.

He fucking bleeds purple.

like that line PB,nice smile
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: Daniel leo - 04/07/15 12:41 AM

The search feature kind of sucks here.

Now, with Leo, it should work fine. But with more obscure stuff, its a pain in the ass.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/07/15 01:46 AM

Thanks for the info sorry I kinda gave up on the search function.bc it doesnt narrow shit down but ur right their is leo info there my apologies fellas I didnt think Leo was that common of a topic like gotti, gravano, demeo, etc

I highly doubt a dopey mob forum chat board would effect public perception to that degree but i was simply hopin for most current info on danny leo bc hes an interesting guy and theres literally nothing out there on him...does anyone know who took over the crew he was in charge of since hes either semi-retired or part of the family admin?

Pb solid point about his territory, I was just going off of what I read on wiki and gangsters inc that said he resided in nj, I had no clue where he held court at but assumed it was pry ny since i never heard him mentioned as an nj skipper..thanks for the corrections/insight guys
Posted By: BarrettM

Re: Daniel leo - 04/07/15 11:25 AM

Personally I could care less gossiping about criminals. I'm not usually interested in modern organized crime, but if I was, I don't know 'em. (Not to start an argument or anything, but humans have always been fascinating with criminals, and this is a board to discuss them). However, the moment a new poster starts fanboying or writing letters to Anthony Casso in prison, I will be the first to say that's a little different tongue

But out of respect for you guys, I will ask a non-Danny Leo related question, a two-parter. Who were the Purple Gang members that got made other than Leo and Prisco? I also wonder were they forced to kick up to one of the five families or did the families see enough recruiting potential to let them stay independent for the time being. Kinda reminds me of the old timers in Chicago scoping out the 42 gang.

I don't know much about the Purple Gang, but it seems like the guys moved in to more sophisticated rackets as they were brought in to the Genovese. I wonder if the hierarchy saw big potential for Prisco and Leo. That's a lot of foresight. Both were huge successes. Another credit to the Westside.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/07/15 12:32 PM

I'm not going into detail, Barrett. Because, unbelievably, a lot of those guys are still alive. And I didn't say unbelievably because of their age (the oldest Purple Gang guys are in their 70's now, which ain't that old today). I say unbelievably because of their lifestyle.

But what I wanted to point out was, there were about as many Lucchese associates running with the Purple Gang as there were Genovese associates. And one of those Lucchese guys is a very high-ranking captain today. And more than a few of those guys got made into both of those families.

They were tremendous earners, made a fortune off of skag, and kicked it up to the right people.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Daniel leo - 04/08/15 06:05 AM

http://z14.invisionfree.com/GangstersInc/ar/t618.htm

The East Harlem based Purple Gang was a tightly connected group of at least 127 Italian-American drug dealers from Pleasant Avenue in Italian Harlem, and the Bronx, during the 1970s. Many members became Lucchese and Genovese family mobsters, including Daniel Leo, and Angelo Prisco.

The Purple Gang was not exclusively Italian-American. They used the toughest, smartest and best street thugs from any ethnic group. The leaders, however, were of Italian origin and were marked by various families to become made members of La Cosa Nostra when the membership books were opened. Vinny Basciano, one time "Boss" of the Bonanno borgata, was a Purple Gang member, responsible for their considerable interests in Westchester County. At the time, the late 1970s through mid 1980's, Vinny Gorgeous was the owner of the heroin brand "Blue Thunder"--a very popular bag sold primarily in the neighborhood around 157th street and Melrose Avenue in the Bronx.

Arnold "Zeke" Squitieri, a powerful Gambino captain, was also a Purple Gang shot caller in the early 1970s, and, legend has it, was the man who made the lucrative world of babania available to a young John Gotti in 1977. Bobby Germaine, a close associate of Jimmy Burke, familiar to most as "Jimmy Conway," in the Martin Scorcese film Goodfellas--and by proxy supergrass Henry Hill was an influential member. You can even make a leap and consider The Purple Gang the modern extension of the 107th Street Mob which held among its ranks such Mammasantisima as Frank Costello(Castigila), Vito Genovese, John Ormento and an early Federal Bureau of Narcotics informant Eugenio Gianinni. Mr. Gianinni was shot and dumped on 109th street after attempting to gather evidence of the FBN's "Moby Dick," Lucky Luciano, and his involvement in the international heroin traffic.

Carmine (Gribbs) Tramunti was the LCN overseer of the Purple Gang during the late 1960s. Gribbs was the front boss of the Lucchese clan after Gaetano Lucchese died in 1967. Many believe that Paul Vario of Brooklyn was the real boss until Anthony Corallo took the helm in or around 1973.

Dominic Cirillo, Il Messagario of the Genovese Family, a position that calls for the maintenance of the relationship between Genovese's and the Outfit of Chicago, was also very close with the Purple Gang. Mr. Cirillo did a prison stretch for heroin trafficking in the early 1960s. The aforementioned Carmine Tramunti also served a federal prison sentence for heroin.

The Colombo crime family also had it's hand in the Purple pot. In 1983, the Colombo's were running a heroin operation based in Hell's Kitchen's northern edge in concert with the Purple Gang and the Irish locals, mythologized as "The Westies." 9th Avenue and 49th street during the mid to late 1980s and 37th street between 6th and 7th avenues (dealers would stand in doorways that led to garment district sweat shops) were the street outlet points for this alliance. In addition to heroin (10 dollars a bag), nickle (5 dollar) bags of cocaine were also sold.

In the early to mid 1980's the Purple Gang aquiered the moniker "The Sixth Family." This highly complimentary claim was also used to describe the renegade Profaci/Colombo Gallo Crew, led by Larry, Albert and the infamous Joey in the early 70's. It has also been used in recent years when referring to the Sicilian Mafia cosca operating in Montreal, Canada, led by the Rizzutos. Once again, heroin is the source of the Rizzuto's income and hence, power.

The Purples, much like the fabled Murder,Inc., took care of "heavy work"(internecine murders) for all five families.

When cocaine became a big money maker in the late 1970s, the Purple Gang formed strong ties with the Contras in Nicaragua, trading military grade weapons for the potent powder.

Crack cocaine was the downfall of the Purple Gang. Their spots around 122nd street and second avenue were gold mines,yet many younger members and associates began to use themselves, and their credibility faded fast.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/08/15 06:43 AM

Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
Vinny Basciano, one time "Boss" of the Bonanno borgata, was a Purple Gang member, responsible for their considerable interests in Westchester County. At the time, the late 1970s through mid 1980's, Vinny Gorgeous was the owner of the heroin brand "Blue Thunder"--a very popular bag sold primarily in the neighborhood around 157th street and Melrose Avenue in the Bronx.

Not your fault , Furio. But this is absurd.

Number One: Vinny grew up in Yonkers. He had no connection to East Harlem whatsoever until after the Purple Gang was pretty much defunct.

Number Two: Vinny is a few weeks younger than I am. Born in 1959. By the time we were in our early twenties, East Harlem was 90 percent Puerto Rican and the Purple Gang was pretty much done.

Number three: While it's true that Vinny made quite a name for himself through the Blue Thunder product, he wasn't the "owner" of the brand. He was a distributor who had absolutely no fear of middling the product to the dealers in the worst Black and Puerto Rican neighborhoods (and as an aside, how he beat that case back then still boggles my mind).

Patty Prisco (Angelo's deceased cousin, rest in peace), was the point man for Blue Thunder, and reported directly to the Palma Boys. Patty made a lot of those guys rich. He died very young (of natural causes), or he would have eventually been a powerhouse himself. In other words, he didn't just ride on Angelo's coattails. He was a tough guy and an earner in his own right.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/08/15 09:06 AM

Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
Vinny Basciano, one time "Boss" of the Bonanno borgata, was a Purple Gang member, responsible for their considerable interests in Westchester County. At the time, the late 1970s through mid 1980's, Vinny Gorgeous was the owner of the heroin brand "Blue Thunder"--a very popular bag sold primarily in the neighborhood around 157th street and Melrose Avenue in the Bronx.

Not your fault , Furio. But this is absurd.

Number One: Vinny grew up in Yonkers. He had no connection to East Harlem whatsoever until after the Purple Gang was pretty much defunct.

Number Two: Vinny is a few weeks younger than I am. Born in 1959. By the time we were in our early twenties, East Harlem was 90 percent Puerto Rican and the Purple Gang was pretty much done.

Number three: While it's true that Vinny made quite a name for himself through the Blue Thunder product, he wasn't the "owner" of the brand. He was a distributor who had absolutely no fear of middling the product to the dealers in the worst Black and Puerto Rican neighborhoods (and as an aside, how he beat that case back then still boggles my mind).

Patty Prisco (Angelo's deceased cousin, rest in peace), was the point man for Blue Thunder, and reported directly to the Palma Boys. Patty made a lot of those guys rich. He died very young (of natural causes), or he would have eventually been a powerhouse himself. In other words, he didn't just ride on Angelo's coattails. He was a tough guy and an earner in his own right.

PB, when did the demographics of East Harlem really begin to change? Was it still majority Italian by the early 70s?

Thanks. Your NYC history lessons are the best part of the board.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/08/15 11:37 AM

Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
PB, when did the demographics of East Harlem really begin to change?

Honestly? Unless you're going to listen to a romantic revisionist, it was probably as far back as the '50s. And after the comprehensive zoning revision of East Harlem in 1961, which gave way to the First Avenue highrises, it was just a matter of time.

If you have the time, just Google the zoning revisions of 1961. As soon as those projects went up, the ballgame was over. The fans didn't just stop showing up overnight, though. It took a little while.

Was it still majority Italian by the early 70s?

By the early '70s, they were already referring to everything from 2nd to Lex as Spanish Harlem.

Thanks, buddy. But it honestly bothers some people here. But the history of New York City is a passion of mine, so that's that. And by now, you know me better to know whether or not I care when people criticize me for being a "know-it-all" about certain neighborhoods.

I forget if it was Yeats or Walt Whitman who wrote it. But they were both great poets, and the quote affected my outlook on criticism in a big way. It went something like this: Too fucking bad grin.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/08/15 11:56 AM

There's a older p.Rican book author from Spanish Harlem actually 2 can't remember the first he write about the changes in the 60tys he went to Attica during the riots was it younglords? Then a favorite bodega dreams a classic. The black guy from harlem that wrote scorpions that a classic to. Forgot names. Should have been a movie.
Posted By: cheech

Re: Daniel leo - 04/08/15 12:32 PM

Manchild In a Promised Land, read it in 7th grade. highly recommend.
Posted By: Extortion

Re: Daniel leo - 04/08/15 12:42 PM

I'm not going into detail, Barrett. Because, unbelievably, a lot of those guys are still alive. And I didn't say unbelievably because of their age (the oldest Purple Gang guys are in their 70's now, which ain't that old today). I say unbelievably because of their lifestyle.

But what I wanted to point out was, there were about as many Lucchese associates running with the Purple Gang as there were Genovese associates. And one of those Lucchese guys is a very high-ranking captain today. And more than a few of those guys got made into both of those families.

They were tremendous earners, made a fortune off of skag, and kicked it up to the right people.

who is that lucchese captain?

Re: Daniel leo - 04/08/15 01:09 PM

Originally Posted By: Extortion

He's still active and on the street, so let's leave it at that. But it's not Bowat, that much I can promise you.
Posted By: Dwalin2011

Re: Daniel leo - 04/08/15 01:16 PM

He's still active and on the street, so let's leave it at that. But it's not Bowat, that much I can promise you.

But is it really dangerous to mention them by name, even today? In that discussion about Liverpool people didn't want to name names either, and I still have to guess who the "Bird of prey" might be.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/08/15 01:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011
But is it really dangerous to mention them by name, even today?

They're not even whacking their own rats anymore, let alone someone posting on an obscure website. I just don't like being put on the spot like that.

In that discussion about Liverpool people didn't want to name names either, and I still have to guess who the "Bird of prey" might be.

It was Pete Best. The Beatles thing set him off.
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: Daniel leo - 04/08/15 03:04 PM

But is it really dangerous to mention them by name, even today? In that discussion about Liverpool people didn't want to name names either, and I still have to guess who the "Bird of prey" might be.

Yeah but that's really because no poster on here who's not from Liverpool himself knows what his real identity is. Liverpool posters might have an idea who he might be. But in general it is very easy to name names of whatever gangsters when you yourself live in some country far away. But when you live or have lived in the concerned area yourself, then in my opinion it is completely understandable you don't want to throw the names of some of the local heavyweights around on the internet.
Posted By: mackinblack007

Re: Daniel leo - 04/08/15 03:11 PM

Originally Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Yeah but that's really because no poster on here who's not from Liverpool himself knows what his real identity is. Liverpool posters might have an idea who he might be. But in general it is very easy to name names of whatever gangsters when you yourself live in some country far away. But when you live or have lived in the concerned area yourself, then in my opinion it is completely understandable you don't want to throw the names of some of the local heavyweights around on the internet.
You dont want to anyways, nobody likes a motor mouth, there is alot of power in silence.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/08/15 03:26 PM

Originally Posted By: mackinblack007
You dont want to anyways, nobody likes a motor mouth, there is alot of power in silence.

I like motor mouths on organized crime forums, if their information is true.

And what kind of discussion about organized crime would that be, if we stopped gossiping and referring to them by their real names? Even if a poster from Liverpool posted the "Bird of prey's" real name here, it's not like testifying against him in court. Why would the gangster care if somebody just pronounced his name on a forum? That's not a threat to his business.
Posted By: Crash

Re: Daniel leo - 04/08/15 03:37 PM

Agree, its " Hooks".

Re: Daniel leo - 04/08/15 03:51 PM

Originally Posted By: mackinblack007

I like motor mouths on organized crime forums, if their information is true.

And what kind of discussion about organized crime would that be, if we stopped gossiping and referring to them by their real names? Even if a poster from Liverpool posted the "Bird of prey's" real name here, it's not like testifying against him in court. Why would the gangster care if somebody just pronounced his name on a forum? That's not a threat to his business.

People might have personal reasons not to throw someone's real name around. Anyways it's THEIR choice not to name someone and their choice should be respected.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/08/15 03:56 PM

People might have personal reasons not to throw someone's real name around. Anyways it's THEIR choice not to name someone and their choice should be respected.

Ok, I am not saying that I don't respect it. They don't want to tell, that fine with me. It's just that my curiosity is overwhelming: there are those 2 books by Graham Johnson about organized crime in Liverpool but almost everybody is covered by a pseudonym. I was only told that "The Banker" is Philip Glennon, "Kallas" is James Taylor and "Fred the rat" is Tommy Comerford.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/08/15 04:21 PM

Ok, I am not saying that I don't respect it. They don't want to tell, that fine with me. It's just that my curiosity is overwhelming: there are those 2 books by Graham Johnson about organized crime in Liverpool but almost everybody is covered by a pseudonym. I was only told that "The Banker" is Philip Glennon, "Kallas" is James Taylor and "Fred the rat" is Tommy Comerford.

Yeah Graham Johnson always uses synonyms. He's a native of Liverpool himself, but currently lives somewhere else. Chances they would whack him probably are nil, yet it still seems as if he feels there is some threat of violence which must be why he refrains from using the proper names. Glennon, Taylor, Comerford, Fitzgibbon, Ungi, Bromley, Gee,...are examples of names of notorious criminal families or local hardmen who have had major cases against them and who in turn have been named openly in the media. So that's why they're referred to by their proper names. But there are other who -despite local people knowing who they are- have not yet been busted. So when journalists or newspapers openly connect their proper names to criminal activities, they would probably sue them for defamation (which happened before). That's why they use aliases. The threat of having a libel case nailed to your ass is currently far more real than the threat of violence lol

Re: Daniel leo - 04/08/15 04:29 PM

So when journalists or newspapers openly connect their proper names to criminal activities, they would probably sue them for defamation (which happened before). That's why they use aliases. The threat of having a libel case nailed to your ass is currently far more real than the threat of violence lol

I remember there was a case in Russia when the thief in law Yevgeniy Vasin has been openly called "thief in law" by a journalist. Vasin sued him for defamation. The journalist then said: "I will present my humble apologies if Mr Vasin will appear on TV and openly tell everybody he is NOT a thief in law". The suit was immediately withdrawn lol

That's because the thieves in law who publicly renounce the title (even if they lie when they are telling it) are considered traitors by the traditional criminal world in Russia.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/08/15 04:48 PM

Lol, that's one good story Dwalin. Always wanted to know more about the vory v zakone.
Posted By: CleanBandit

Re: Daniel leo - 04/08/15 05:09 PM

They're a dying breed, aren't they? Vory v zakone.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/08/15 05:30 PM

Your right the search button does kinda need a fix. Back in 99 Leo and dentico inducted 12+ guys. Sammy aparo kid one of the guys it was picked up by that guy cookie durso watch/wire. So Leo was probaly in the hierarchy back then. But then in 03 the guy Anthony a gets inducted in the Bronx by nigro and p deluca. So there constantly changing them panels and keeping even soldiers guessing whose what.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/08/15 05:43 PM

Originally Posted By: CleanBandit
They're a dying breed, aren't they? Vory v zakone.

Acctually buddy i think they are going strong as ever.Just depends what they are into now,jails in russia are full..plus there is a war going on in Ukraine so...

Re: Daniel leo - 04/08/15 06:18 PM

Your right the search button does kinda need a fix. Back in 99 Leo and dentico inducted 12+ guys. Sammy aparo kid one of the guys it was picked up by that guy cookie durso watch/wire. So Leo was probaly in the hierarchy back then. But then in 03 the guy Anthony a gets inducted in the Bronx by nigro and p deluca. So there constantly changing them panels and keeping even soldiers guessing whose what.

Where'd you hear about that ceremony?
Posted By: Jimmythepen

Re: Daniel leo - 04/08/15 06:25 PM

I was the guy (or one of the guys) who refused to name the Liverpool people. It was a choice I made because it's the way I have been brought up. I wouldn't talk about them to a stranger in a bar, so I don't see why I would put their names out on this forum. I understand the frustrations of some people, but that's just the way it is. If Pizzaboy doesn't want to name the captain in the Lucchese family then that's his choice, respect him for it.

And it's not necessarily about fear. I don't know the guys to look at, I could live next door to one of them and not know it. But it's not in my nature to start putting names out on a forum.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/08/15 06:25 PM

thanks for the response pmac

Re: Daniel leo - 04/08/15 06:27 PM

Thanks, buddy. But it honestly bothers some people here. But the history of New York City is a passion of mine, so that's that. And by now, you know me better to know whether or not I care when people criticize me for being a "know-it-all" about certain neighborhoods.

I forget if it was Yeats or Walt Whitman who wrote it. But they were both great poets, and the quote affected my outlook on criticism in a big way. It went something like this: Too fucking bad grin.

Ha.

Really, the reason I joined was to ask you questions about NYC, demographics and the surrounding area. I find it fascinating. It's a vessel to view American History. And the mafia is actually a useful vessel to understand NYC demographic history. That's one of the reasons I am drawn to it.

I was a bit more interested when I lived there (as you know, I've moved out) but I still live in the tri state, and NYC is obviously the engine that drives the entire area.

I definitely appreciate your insights, anyway. Can't speak for anyone else.

I'm going to check out the zoning thing you mentioned. Thanks.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/08/15 06:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Jimmythepen
I was the guy (or one of the guys) who refused to name the Liverpool people. It was a choice I made because it's the way I have been brought up. I wouldn't talk about them to a stranger in a bar, so I don't see why I would put their names out on this forum. I understand the frustrations of some people, but that's just the way it is. If Pizzaboy doesn't want to name the captain in the Lucchese family then that's his choice, respect him for it.

And it's not necessarily about fear. I don't know the guys to look at, I could live next door to one of them and not know it. But it's not in my nature to start putting names out on a forum.

While I respect your choice, in my opinion you are doing too much honor to people who don't deserve it by respecting their privacy. I mean, I could understand if you were a relative or a friend of theirs, but you say it's not out of fear either. Why respect the bloodsuckers who are the shame of British people?
I, as a Russian, could always say: Sergei Mikhailov is a gangster, Vladimir Tiurin is a gangster, Sergei Lalakin is a gangster, Anatoliy Chubais is a crook and Vladimir Putin is a corrupt egomaniac.

I repeat, that's not to disrespect you or your choice, but I struggle to understand the reasoning. No offense though.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/08/15 07:34 PM

I'm fascinated by their history especially. I must have mentioned it before but I like reading about their code, about their origins in the brutal Soviet gulags in Siberia, etc. Of course most vory today haven't really been to a gulag, but still...

Guys like them (hardened criminals) even fought in Penal Battalions for the Soviets during WW2 in exchange for parole.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/08/15 08:01 PM

pizzaboy you seriously think that captain could find out who you are? next to impossible but ok.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/08/15 08:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Malandrino

Guys like them (hardened criminals) even fought in Penal Battalions for the Soviets during WW2 in exchange for parole.

that's very true,lot of them fought in the war.Not just that Stalin rounded up lot of bums and put them up against the Germans to get shoot.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/08/15 08:17 PM

Not all of them did. I read that after WWII, there was a national-scale gang war inside gulags between criminals who either fought as soldiers in the army or at least collaborated with the prison administration and those who remained faithful to the criminal traditions by refusing to do either thing. The authorities of course, encouraged the first category, the so-called "b@#ches", as they were labeled by the traditional thieves in law; that's why those were called the "b@#ch wars" (suchiyi voiny).
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: Daniel leo - 04/08/15 08:24 PM

pizzaboy you seriously think that captain could find out who you are? next to impossible but ok.

It has fuck all to with that, believe me. What's you're problem with this anyway? Go back to trolling internet forums you no mark.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/08/15 09:42 PM

Originally Posted By: TommyGambino

It has fuck all to with that, believe me. What's you're problem with this anyway? Go back to trolling internet forums you no mark.

Wasnt talking to you. You always butt into conversations youre not apart of mr internet mobsta

Re: Daniel leo - 04/08/15 09:46 PM

Originally Posted By: TommyGambino

Wasnt talking to you. You always butt into conversations youre not apart of mr internet mobsta

It's a message board. Butting into other peoples conversations is the entire idea.
Posted By: Crash

Re: Daniel leo - 04/08/15 10:59 PM

Already told you knuckle heads, the captain is " hooks". No pun intended.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/09/15 10:01 AM

Dwalin, were they forgiven after the war and allowed to live on a normal life?

Re: Daniel leo - 04/09/15 10:13 AM

Hmm, I read and heard that they're a dying breed. That similiar Russian organizations are popping up, but nothing with a formal name, just a loose collaboration of criminals, with no induction etc.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/09/15 11:21 AM

Dwalin, were they forgiven after the war and allowed to live on a normal life?

The ones who fought in the war received amnesty I think. However, many of them ended up behind bars later anyway, since that was the only way of life they knew, the gulags were later full of former criminal who served as soldiers. However, there was a mass amnesty in 1953 when Stalin died, both criminals and political prisoners were freed, and there has been a gigantic increase of criminal activity that year.

Unfortunately, I don't know that much about that period. I only remember that from 1947 to several years later the death penalty was abolished and substituted with a maximum 25 years in prison, then it was re-introduced in the 50s. In the later years of the Soviet Union there was the death penalty or the maximum 15 years in prison. So, in the 90s when the mafia groups were already strong in Russia, when the death penalty was definitevely abolished in 1997, can you imagine what a gift for gangsters who were tried for the crimes committed before that year? Even though theoretically they deserved the death penalty but, since in was abolished and the only other maximum penalty in those times was 15 years. So, even when they were proven to have committed 20-30 murders, they didn't get more than 15 years unless they did something after 1997 when the new laws were introduced. Sometimes the death penalty was replaced with life in prison, but it depended on each individual court and judges' decision. So much chaos during those times.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/09/15 01:09 PM

I thought i told you to sit in the corner while grown men are speaking? and I don't recall saying you can come back out of the corner.
referring to you as a nit wit would be a disgrace to nit wits.
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Daniel leo - 04/09/15 01:52 PM

Originally Posted By: cheech
I don't recall saying you can come back out of the corner.

/me chuckles.

Good line. Sadly true.

Good and true wink
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Daniel leo - 04/09/15 02:13 PM

Had to come check this thread out...

Pizza boy, its seems you upset someone...He's posting about you on Cosa Nostra news..Thought I'd give ya a heads up !! cool

Re: Daniel leo - 04/09/15 02:35 PM

Originally Posted By: DiLorenzo

Pizza boy, its seems you upset someone...He's posting about you on Cosa Nostra news..Thought I'd give ya a heads up !! cool

An e-book by Cicale about Lufthansa? I HATE this guy.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/09/15 02:38 PM

I just read the comment you are referencing. Lieber, or whatever, is a psycho piece of shit. I bet he has some psychological issues too.

Assuming he is the one who made the comment.

I love how PB not mentioning a skippers name makes him a rat in that guys eyes. Nonsensical.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/09/15 03:10 PM

After all the fuss I decided to check Lieber's website "Cosa Nostra News" out. You know, even if there would be some decent articles to be found on that website, I could barely read them because I was constantly being harassed by ads and pop-ups about hair loss, Kenyan brides or the health benefits of chicken soup. Glad my laptop's still working after that onslaught of malware.
Posted By: sophilly

Re: Daniel leo - 04/09/15 03:51 PM

well who know more about it then a guy who was like 12 when it happened and in the mob for 3 weeks? lmfao..
Posted By: sophilly

Re: Daniel leo - 04/09/15 03:52 PM

i saw that, is "LCN" weirdo Scarpo?
strange aggressive post that is
Posted By: Alfanosgirl

Re: Daniel leo - 04/09/15 04:15 PM

This Ed guy is getting more fn annoying by the day. What is this friggin high school?
So let's all do pizza a favor and just forget about this other guy and his bs and let it die. The guy obviously is a fn douchebag who probably has to stick an enema up his ass daily cleaning out all the shit he feeds his readers.
We all know the truth so f this guy Ed and let's just get back on track with the thread. We owe it to pizza.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/09/15 04:17 PM

Lol, Cicale an expert on Lufthansa? That's like me being an expert on marine life of the the Indian Ocean.

Dwalin that's just insane... Russia had no life sentence? 15 years was the max? It used to be similar here but 25 instead of 15. That's just crazy. I'm gonna have to read up on the bitch wars.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Daniel leo - 04/09/15 04:20 PM

This thread needs a clean up. F*ing hell.

Starts off about Danny Leo and ends up deviating into needless aggro.
Posted By: DB

Re: Daniel leo - 04/09/15 04:47 PM

Who cares, PB knows his stuff and more importantly is a good dude. end of story IMO

I hate internet tough guys, so I refuse to visit that site.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/09/15 04:53 PM

Malandrino, I sent you a PM, since our discussion about Russian crime is off-topic here too I think.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/09/15 05:15 PM

Originally Posted By: DB
Who cares, PB knows his stuff and more importantly is a good dude. end of story IMO

Thanks, DB. Thanks to everyone else, too. But this post is the most recent, so this is the one I'm replying to. Everyone knows the deal. First of all, if you're using any form of Internet Explorer, be VERY careful over there. The site is loaded with malware.

Second of all, it's the same five guys. Two of them are Cornuto/Mexican Heritage, who resents ANYONE who has more mob knowledge than he does (which is everyone), and that's why he hates me. And the other three guys are Ed talking to himself. IP addresses don't lie. Sometimes it's good to have a computer geek for a son grin wink. But I should add that, at twenty years old, my boy is ten times the man that Lieber and Cicale are combined.

And finally, I said this six months ago when this silly Lufthansa book was first mentioned. In December of 1978, when they took off the airport, Dom Cicale was ten years old and floating back and forth between Florida and New York, like typical white trash. His rat, dope dealing father moved that family around like gypsies. So what the fuck does he know about Lufthansa?

And speaking of the Cicales moving around like hobos, Dom swears he went to school in the Bronx all his life. Go ask him to post a high school yearbook picture. If he refuses, he can't very well use Witness Protection as an excuse. Not when his ugly meth shrunken face is pasted all over Lieber's website.

He did a murder in Florida at like 18 years old, and he had been living there for YEARS. He got the max and still walked out a year and a half later. And I'm a rat for posting about ancient history?

Gimme a fucking break. For years, they said I was talking out of my ass. Then, when information that I posted MONTHS before reporters and the Feds reported it to be true, they changed their tune and call me a rat instead. I can't fucking win.

I've never posted an incriminating word about anyone alive and on the street. Or anyone inside with a shot at parole.

Fuck this.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/09/15 05:22 PM

Originally Posted By: DiLorenzo

Thanks, but I'm not interested. The truth needs no defense. The people who I respect and count as my friends on the board know what's what. That's all that matters to me.
Posted By: thedudeabides87

Re: Daniel leo - 04/09/15 05:35 PM

" like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie," who is Ed

Re: Daniel leo - 04/09/15 05:37 PM

One thing I think if Leo doesn't want the top spot all his old crew and nephews ect. Loose clout if say some other heavy steps up then that guys inner circle has more pull say. These guys have egos. Been reading last couple yrs the bonanno been bringing in a lot of new guys so I'm sure the westside isn't just gonna not help there ranks. Andy Russo the Colombo boss been out probaly almost 2 yrs and there underboss claw probaly soon to.
Posted By: Facchia

Re: Daniel leo - 04/09/15 07:19 PM

The fact that anyone thinks that what they say here could possibly mess up someone's parole chances or mess with their life on the street is laughable. No I am not trolling but I think someone has an overly inflated ego.
Posted By: Longislandguy14

Re: Daniel leo - 04/09/15 07:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Facchia
The fact that anyone thinks that what they say here could possibly mess up someone's parole chances or mess with their life on the street is laughable. No I am not trolling but I think someone has an overly inflated ego.

I don't think it has to to do with ego. More that certain posters have manners when it comes to speaking on other people. Especially if they are in a position to know. But hey that's just me.
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: Daniel leo - 04/09/15 07:58 PM

I'm the captain guys, I didn't want PB giving up my secret. But with all the flack he's getting, I've decided to step up...It was me, Fredo. It was me all along.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/09/15 08:17 PM

Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
I'm the captain guys, I didn't want PB giving up my secret. But with all the flack he's getting, I've decided to step up...It was me, Fredo. It was me all along.

lol lol lol So it was you all along huh. You decided to come clean. Damn you fooled us all.

You are GOOD Sinatra, man you are GOOD.

I don't think this thread will ever get back on track lol

Re: Daniel leo - 04/09/15 08:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Longislandguy14

I don't think it has to to do with ego. More that certain posters have manners when it comes to speaking on other people. Especially if they are in a position to know. But hey that's just me.

That's all it is. I'm not jumping into a silly argument because someone said I have an ego. I DO have an ego (although I prefer the word confidence lol).

Most people with a lot of knowledge in a certain area are going to feel the same way. I was just making the point that I've never made posts about anything that could get a guy jammed up. And I only made it in defense of myself to that scumbag rat and his patsy ghostwriter.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/09/15 09:03 PM

I was just making the point that I've never made posts about anything that could get a guy jammed up.

But even if you did, there would have been nothing wrong with that. Jamming gangsters up isn't dishonorable for a honest citizen. A "rat" is considered a traitor because he is one of them and then betrays people who trusted him. A honest citizen, on the other hand, is under no obligation or duty to respect the privacy of criminals or keeping his mouth shut. I mean, you choose not to name people, but that's your personal decision, not your duty.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 12:03 AM

Ok let's pat yourself on the back, yes this is the first stop the federal government makes when it is investigating these. You say confidence, a professional would say delusions of grandeur.
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 01:56 AM

Ok let's pat yourself on the back, yes this is the first stop the federal government makes when it is investigating these. You say confidence, a professional would say delusions of grandeur.

Whats your problem?

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 02:40 AM

No problem at all, just think it's a little absurd that someone thinks what they type here could cause a problem in someone's life. They might want to crack a window in the basement.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 03:01 AM

No problem at all, just think it's a little absurd that someone thinks what they type here could cause a problem in someone's life. They might want to crack a window in the basement.

rolleyes

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 03:17 AM

You see his name...its Facchia if you pronounce it in ITALIAN it comes out as fuck ya. A user with a name like that is gonna be nothing but trouble as you can clearly see.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 03:24 AM

Oh aren't you clever....I am just expressing my opinion, but good lil'buddy the weak attack, so clever and cutting.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 03:33 AM

Oh aren't you clever....I am just expressing my opinion, but good lil'buddy the weak attack, so clever and cutting.

Thank you that's the smartest thing you've said all night you know calling me clever.

Now can we finally get back on track.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 03:39 AM

Yes, back to someone thankfully "protecting" people from losing parole or getting locked up from people posting here. Come on, Daniel Leo is good guy we need to give him a break he could get into trouble from the top secret gossip on here.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 04:31 AM

Yes, back to someone thankfully "protecting" people from losing parole or getting locked up from people posting here. Come on, Daniel Leo is good guy we need to give him a break he could get into trouble from the top secret gossip on here.

OK, you made your point. Now can you please stop the whining?

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 04:43 AM

Sure thing, Daniel Leo for president and Pizzaboy for VP, protector of the common man.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 05:39 AM

Sure thing, Daniel Leo for president and Pizzaboy for VP, protector of the common man.

You've been here 2 minutes. Pull your head in.

PB is a HIGHLY regarded and respected poster here. You'd do well to educate yourself on that. Review his generous contributions, patience and friendship to many here.

Otherwise enjoy being hated and having zero respect on this board.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 08:01 AM

Please just go away

You have no right to dictate whether a poster should or should not post names

It's obnoxious to even suggest such to be honest

Please just provide info on a subject you have knowledge about , ask reasonable questions or just get lost
Posted By: Snakes

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 08:20 AM

Originally Posted By: Longislandguy14

That's all it is. I'm not jumping into a silly argument because someone said I have an ego. I DO have an ego (although I prefer the word confidence lol).

Most people with a lot of knowledge in a certain area are going to feel the same way. I was just making the point that I've never made posts about anything that could get a guy jammed up. And I only made it in defense of myself to that scumbag rat and his patsy ghostwriter.

Just ignoring them is more effective than getting into a pissing contest with them. They aren't even worth a reply.
Posted By: JoeP

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 08:44 AM

PB...I also share that passion about NYC history, keep those stories coming.
Posted By: Shamm11375

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 09:54 AM

I do the majority of my posting on some music boards..and it's the same Forum War BS there.. it's ridiculous.

Not that you don't know all this.. but PB is the head of the class here... anybody taking shots at him...is well just pathetic.
Posted By: LaLouisiane

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 10:19 AM

Everyone already knows Facchia is Lieber posting under another name rolleyes

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 10:31 AM

Lol I remember back when I joined I thought PB was the Real Life - OC moderator.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 10:47 AM

I agree, I just don't understand the mentality of some of these internet tough guys that just look to start MB wars.

I mean seriously, is that how someone wants to spend their spare time, I just have a very hard time understanding or describing someone intent or benefit from it, outside of pathetic and/or to keep their mind off their own reality.

That Ed guy is something else, he really called a civilian like PB a rat, yet this guy is trying to promote and make money for a verified drug dealing, murderous rat. What does that make him, a rat enabler? lol

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 10:51 AM

That Ed guy is something else, he really called a civilian like PB a rat, yet this guy is trying to promote and make money for a verified drug dealing, murderous rat.

Ed. Note and learn:

Irony: the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

Oh, and Facchia you too.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 11:06 AM

Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
That Ed guy is something else, he really called a civilian like PB a rat, yet this guy is trying to promote and make money for a verified drug dealing, murderous rat.

Ed. Note and learn:

Irony: the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

Oh, and Facchia you too.

I'm so glad I don't have lower myself to defend my reputation here. Because my good friends here know that I have a lot on my plate right now. And that plate just got a little fuller. But thank you all very much. And calling me a civilian was very, very nice. I don't pretend to be anything I'm not. But there are civilians, and then there are civilians.

And if Ed (or anyone else) wants to find out where that civilian demarcation line begins and ends, I'm back in New York all week for my Dad's tests at Lenox Hill. Swing by Throggs Neck, and bring Dom with you. Coffee's on me. Everything else is on you wink.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 11:16 AM

You've been here 2 minutes. Pull your head in.

I seriously doubt that. People who have axes to grind with posters they don't even know have usually been here before and gotten themselves banned.

This person signed up in 2013 and made a handful of posts to keep the account active. And now that certain posters have recently been banned, he's posting regularly now.

This is what more adept trolls do. They set up usernames years in advance for when they'll need them.

If he keeps the unprovoked attacks up, he won't be here very long. Call it a hunch wink.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 11:17 AM

Coffee's on me. Everything else is on you wink.

Ed,
He's even a better writer than you....

ouch.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 11:19 AM

We made posts at exactly the same time, Sonny lol.
Posted By: jasonSP

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 11:23 AM

ican't believe how fucking stupid and naive ed is to believe the bullshit he writes!dom cicale and lufthansa come on!in the words of jonathan papelbon yesterday "go back to your dicksucking hole" Ed lieber

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 11:26 AM

So there was no confirmed official boss in the Genovese family since Gigante we know about? Only alleged ruling panels and acting bosses?
Posted By: Vknicks

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 11:30 AM

I wish they would ban these clowns sooner, im not very active on here for reasons like these trolls. Its amazing how people cant see how you wouldn't wanna name , names and im like 98 percent sure i know exactly who your talking about, but these are people and if there not already out thee in mainstream media there no reason to put them on blast especially people you have known your wholelife

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 11:30 AM

Originally Posted By: jasonSP
ican't believe how fucking stupid and naive ed is to believe the bullshit he writes!dom cicale and lufthansa come on!in the words of jonathan papelbon yesterday "go back to your dicksucking hole" Ed lieber

Dom Cicale at Lufthansa (1978).

Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 11:59 AM

So there was no confirmed official boss in the Genovese family since Gigante we know about? Only alleged ruling panels and acting bosses?

In the late 90's, Dominick Cirillo's name was being thrown around as the heir apparent to Vincent Gigante. Now it's Larry Dentico, Liborio Bellomo, Danny Leo and Dominick Cirillo or one of the above.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 12:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Now it's Larry Dentico, Liborio Bellomo, Danny Leo and Dominick Cirillo or one of the above.

Larry's done, Danny's semi-retired, QD has turned almost everything over to his protégé, and Barney hasn't been the same since his poor wife passed away two years ago. He spends FAR more time with his own family than with the Genovese family these days.

But Westside guys are a different breed. They're groomed differently. It's understood that it they're 80 years old and needed, they'll come running. But that hasn't been the case with any of those four guys (so far, anyway).

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 12:43 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Now it's Larry Dentico, Liborio Bellomo, Danny Leo and Dominick Cirillo or one of the above.

QD has turned almost everything over to his protégé

Is it somebody we know or can't this one be named either?
Sorry if the questions are becoming annoying, it's just I am not sure whether this is something publicly known and I have just missed the newspaper article or is this somebody who isn't yet known to the press and can't be named due to legal reasons.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 12:47 PM

Sorry not Ed, I just think is funny and actually pretty stupid that a person thinks that they could get someone in trouble on here. It's ok, you want to feel like you are one of them. That you are street guy, ok you want to play make believe. Sounds like in real life you are just an average nobody, so you come online, make up a profile and BOOOM, you are one of our most "respected" members.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 01:01 PM

Sorry not Ed, I just think is funny and actually pretty stupid that a person thinks that they could get someone in trouble on here. It's ok, you want to feel like you are one of them. That you are street guy, ok you want to play make believe. Sounds like in real life you are just an average nobody, so you come online, make up a profile and BOOOM, you are one of our most "respected" members.

So leave.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 01:04 PM

No the comedy and the high drama of someone trying to not mess up someone's parole is too exciting for me.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 01:05 PM

No the comedy and the high drama of someone trying to not mess up someone's parole is too exciting for me.

Sad.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 01:08 PM

Yes, the fact that someone thinks that they could get someone in trouble on here is very very sad.
Posted By: Vknicks

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 01:11 PM

Jesus are you stupid it doesnt have to do with the FBI as much as the information and why should he names someone who it hasnt been made public record yet thats not his job and its called having respect for people you grew up with you know their kids and grandkids can use google so if theres no offical mainstream articles on them why put them out like that

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 01:15 PM

Well that's not what was posted, so please re-read it, unless YOU are to stupid to understand fully. If that was type I might not have laughed at the delusional post. But lets be honest, the other people that get commented don't have families? Your argument holds not weight.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 01:22 PM

Jesus Christ, give it a rest. If he wants to name them, he'll name them. If he doesn't, he doesn't. He's a grown man, he can make that decision without somebody trying to pressure him.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 01:35 PM

Just ignore him, clearly he has some issues to sort out before he can have an actual adult conversation here.

Back to the subject, I think Larry is almost 100 years old, lol, the guy was one of Manna's right hand guys in NJ so he is definitely no joke. I don't think this is the case anymore but they had a ton of successful bars along the NJ shore in seaside, pt pleasant etc., very very lucrative.

Its amazing how many 80+ year old guys that group has, talk about having success in the life. Leo is a guy that isn't generally known , has barely done any time but lives in the richest NJ town. DiVita is another one, guy is a ghost in NJ but Essex county still has a ton of garbage and construction, same with Hudson
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 02:06 PM

Originally Posted By: jasonSP

Dom Cicale at Lufthansa (1978).

lol...That's just his latest hustle !!

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 03:06 PM

Not pressuring him at all. I just think this guy is full of it, a lot of posturing. Has wannabe written all over him.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 03:22 PM

Some people have sad, sad lives

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 03:25 PM

Not pressuring him at all. I just think this guy is full of it, a lot of posturing. Has wannabe written all over him.

If you want to get something out of your system, visit a shrink. Nobody on this board is qualified to help you with whatever mental problems you have.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 03:26 PM

I know, someone making statements on a message board so they could be perceived as "in the know" or "I don't want to hurt anybody".

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 03:30 PM

I wasn't talking about PB
Posted By: Frankie_Five_Angels

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 03:35 PM

Yaaaaawwwn.. give up already.

PB has been nothing but Spot On Accurate with every single post I've ever read of his pertaining to the Bronx and Westchester (that's the only area I know anything).. most of it is stuff that you wouldn't know unless you knew those involved, or people close to them.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 03:40 PM

You are entitled to your point, just like I am entitled to mine. And trust me, I have received more than one private message already agreeing me.
Posted By: Longislandguy14

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 04:37 PM

You are entitled to your point, just like I am entitled to mine. And trust me, I have received more than one private message already agreeing me.

Yea ok....cool story bro. So is there anything to do in Idaho?
Posted By: SC

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 05:09 PM

You guys just don't know how to get along.
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 05:13 PM

I know, someone making statements on a message board so they could be perceived as "in the know" or "I don't want to hurt anybody".

Except PB's information has sometimes been confirmed by GLN reports and others like it, almost weeks after he provides the information. Not just that, but those who grew up in NY at the time, can vouch that his information is legit. Not posting a name simply because YOU want to know it, is nobody's problem but your own. It's quite obvious no one here is very fond of you Mr. Lieberman, save yourself the embarrassment and just log out and never return.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 05:23 PM

Facchia will be incommunicado for a month.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/10/15 05:37 PM

Originally Posted By: SC
Facchia will be incommunicado for a month.

That's very heartening, and I mean that. Best mods on the Internet. I say it all the time. It's a thankless job, yet you guys do it with a passion smile.

Except PB's information has sometimes been confirmed by GLN reports and others like it, almost weeks after he provides the information.

Great, tomorrow's Cosa Nostra News will list me as one of Capeci's longtime informants lol.

Not just that, but those who grew up in NY at the time, can vouch that his information is legit.

That's the thing. You've heard of penis envy? This is New York envy, at its worst.

Some people from Bumblefuck, America, just can't handle the fact that wiseguys are just people, and that they grew up with a million other guys in these New York neighborhoods.

It's quite obvious no one here is very fond of you Mr. Lieberman, save yourself the embarrassment and just log out and never return.

I think it honestly might be Cornuto/Mexican Heritage. He and Lieber have seemed to bond over their common hatred for me. So being that it might be Mexican Heritage, maybe it's just penis envy after all (remember his sick obsession with circumcision?).

Okay, back on track. Nothing more to see here . . . .
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: Daniel leo - 04/13/15 06:47 PM

Thanks, DB. Thanks to everyone else, too. But this post is the most recent, so this is the one I'm replying to. Everyone knows the deal. First of all, if you're using any form of Internet Explorer, be VERY careful over there. The site is loaded with malware.

Second of all, it's the same five guys. Two of them are Cornuto/Mexican Heritage, who resents ANYONE who has more mob knowledge than he does (which is everyone), and that's why he hates me. And the other three guys are Ed talking to himself. IP addresses don't lie. Sometimes it's good to have a computer geek for a son grin wink. But I should add that, at twenty years old, my boy is ten times the man that Lieber and Cicale are combined.

And finally, I said this six months ago when this silly Lufthansa book was first mentioned. In December of 1978, when they took off the airport, Dom Cicale was ten years old and floating back and forth between Florida and New York, like typical white trash. His rat, dope dealing father moved that family around like gypsies. So what the fuck does he know about Lufthansa?

And speaking of the Cicales moving around like hobos, Dom swears he went to school in the Bronx all his life. Go ask him to post a high school yearbook picture. If he refuses, he can't very well use Witness Protection as an excuse. Not when his ugly meth shrunken face is pasted all over Lieber's website.

He did a murder in Florida at like 18 years old, and he had been living there for YEARS. He got the max and still walked out a year and a half later. And I'm a rat for posting about ancient history?

Gimme a fucking break. For years, they said I was talking out of my ass. Then, when information that I posted MONTHS before reporters and the Feds reported it to be true, they changed their tune and call me a rat instead. I can't fucking win.

I've never posted an incriminating word about anyone alive and on the street. Or anyone inside with a shot at parole.

Fuck this.

It is ridiculous he is throwing the word rat at you, like its nothing...while his only sources are actual rats, and scumbags to boot.

So which is it Ed? The guy is so full of it.

He even posted a tid bit...saying he would have a story later and followed it up with "if you know me you know i follow up if i post a tid bit, which is bullshit he has posted several ridiculous little tidbit headlines then deleted it and never wrote the story.

Really, you shouldnt even need to defend yourself against a clown like that

Re: Daniel leo - 04/13/15 07:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121

I don't, BJ. Wow, now that sounded pretty gay (not that there's anything wrong with that lol).

But seriously, I really don't have to defend myself against him. Not with friends like you and Sinatra and Sonny and Hairy and Kev and Tommy and a million other guys who I've become close with on the boards over the years. Wiseguy/Ivy, too. We disagree on a lot of things, but we respect each other. And whoever I left out, don't be offended. I'm trying to keep it short. But thank you all.

I won't dignify that asshole Lieber with a response. I won't even look at the shit on his site. I don't have to. I know it's just lie after lie that gets emailed to him anonymously, and the putz falls for it every time and prints it like it's Gospel. Then when he finds out he was wrong, sometimes within an hour or two, he deletes it and isn't even man enough to acknowledge the retraction.

For the zillionth time, journalism is dead. You could never get away with this in the days of printed newspapers. Once it was out there, it was out there. You gave your editor bullshit and he printed it, you both caught shit. Today, all an asshole like Lieber has to do is edit his "column" ten minutes after he writes it. He's a joke. He knows that I'm more respected than he is on the Internet (and I'm not even a fucking writer), and that's why he hates me.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/13/15 07:48 PM

I don't, BJ. Wow, now that sounded pretty gay (not that there's anything wrong with that lol).

But seriously, I really don't have to defend myself against him. Not with friends like you and Sinatra and Sonny and Hairy and Kev and Tommy and a million other guys who I've become close with on the boards over the years. Wiseguy/Ivy, too. We disagree on a lot of things, but we respect each other. And whoever I left out, don't be offended. I'm trying to keep it short. But thank you all.

I won't dignify that asshole Lieber with a response. I won't even look at the shit on his site. I don't have to. I know it's just lie after lie that gets emailed to him anonymously, and the putz falls for it every time and prints it like it's Gospel. Then when he finds out he was wrong, sometimes within an hour or two, he deletes it and isn't even man enough to acknowledge the retraction.

For the zillionth time, journalism is dead. You could never get away with this in the days of printed newspapers. Once it was out there, it was out there. You gave your editor bullshit and he printed it, you both caught shit. Today, all an asshole like Lieber has to do is edit his "column" ten minutes after he writes it. He's a joke. He knows that I'm more respected than he is on the Internet (and I'm not even a fucking writer), and that's why he hates me.

you are 100 percent right, and many of us have seen a lot of his claims be deleted, and then he never follows up...which is why i found it funny he tried to say the opposite.

You called him on his bullshit a long time ago...with something as innocent and meek as a guys age...and he couldnt even accept that even though he was dead wrong...with facts... a birth certificate

Re: Daniel leo - 04/13/15 08:53 PM

...and he couldnt even accept that even though he was dead wrong...with facts... a birth certificate

We talking Lieber, or Trump here?

*Cheesy grin*

Re: Daniel leo - 04/13/15 09:13 PM

...and he couldnt even accept that even though he was dead wrong...with facts... a birth certificate

We talking Lieber, or Trump here?

*Cheesy grin*

good one...took me a minute, im slow tonight lol
Posted By: carmela

Re: Daniel leo - 04/14/15 01:05 AM

[quote=Blackjack2121]

I'm just wondering here...the Kev you're referring to, is Kevlar from RD, aka Benny3Balls on here? The one you wanted to get your internet geek son to find IP address on? Now you consider him "friend you've gotten close to over the years?"

Re: Daniel leo - 04/14/15 01:22 AM

You called him on his bullshit a long time ago...with something as innocent and meek as a guys age...and he couldnt even accept that even though he was dead wrong...with facts... a birth certificate

To give credit where credit is due, it was Carmela/Tag who called him out on Cefalu's proper age. I just ran with it months later when the asshole still wouldn't admit that he fucked up. And boy did I run with it lol.

That's why I'm sure that this latest troll called himself Facchia. At RD she was called Tag, but it was short for Tagliafaccia. It wasn't very subtle on this asshole's part. He used part of her old username at RD, and attacked me right out of the box. So if it wasn't Lieber, it was his Mexican lackey. And it makes him an even bigger punk because Carmela doesn't even post anymore.

Edit: In a bizarre coincidence she just posted.

And to answer her question, I received an outpouring of support at RD after the Lieber/Cicale incident last month. I barely post there, but I was just trying to show some gratitude. That's all there is to it.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/14/15 01:38 AM

To give credit where credit is due, it was Carmela/Tag who called him out on Cefalu's proper age. I just ran with it months later when the asshole still wouldn't admit that he fucked up. And boy did I run with it lol.

That's why I'm sure that this latest troll called himself Facchia. At RD she was called Tag, but it was short for Tagliafaccia. It wasn't very subtle on this asshole's part. He used part of her old username at RD, and attacked me right out of the box. So if it wasn't Lieber, it was his Mexican lackey. And it makes him an even bigger punk because Carmela doesn't even post anymore.

And to answer her question, I received an outpouring of support at RD after the Lieber/Cicale incident last month. I barely post there, but I was just trying to show some gratitude. That's all there is to it.

Yes that was me that corrected that article. The age was just one mistake.

But with all due respect, you didn't answer my question, actually.
Kev is not a good friend of yours then, like you stated above?
Posted By: BKLYN2NASSAU

Re: Daniel leo - 04/14/15 11:02 AM

Originally Posted By: carmela

This question really should be answered.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/14/15 11:36 AM

Originally Posted By: BKLYN2NASSAU

And I would answer it, in a pm. But I don't have the luxury of the pm anymore because of some scumbag who keeps coming back here and stirring shit.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/14/15 12:06 PM

And I would answer it, in a pm. But I don't have the luxury of the pm anymore because of some scumbag who keeps coming back here and stirring shit.

Why not answer it in public? You mentioned him in your Oscar acceptance speech thanking all the close friends you've made over the years, so should have no problem answering in public.

Let it go already about not having the luxury of the PM. I never heard such a grown man complain about such a thing in my life. You're a man when you want to make it look like you're going at Lieber or whoever else on here, but for defending yourself in PM's, you go wee wee wee all the way home.

Just answer the question. You called Kev one of your close friends in this thread. You also fed me bullshit about trying to get his IP in the past. Which is it?
Posted By: Strax

Re: Daniel leo - 04/14/15 12:34 PM

Not a proper thread to say it,but Carmela welcome back.We miss your posts about South Italy and stuff.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/14/15 12:35 PM

hang yourself, crackhead
Posted By: Big_T

Re: Daniel leo - 04/14/15 12:37 PM

Get off pizzaboys back. Hes dealt with enough bullshit lately.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/14/15 12:43 PM

Why not answer it in public?

Because it was a relatively new guy with nine posts who said that the question needed to be answered. And new posters getting involved in old beefs is never a good sign, and you know that I'm right about that.

I didn't repond last night because it was 3 in the morning and I fell asleep. It's ironic that you hadn't even posted in months (and I understand why, I get the bullshit that goes on on these sites), and yet we posted almost simultaneously. What's ironic is that I was only trying to make sure that you got the credit you deserved for correcting Lieber on the Cefalu thing.

I said my piece about Real Deal. I just looked it up. I have all of 356 posts there since April 5th, 2010. That's roughly 70 posts a year. Whereas over here I have over 20,000 posts in almost ten years.

My point was, I rarely post there, and yet many of the posters there went out of their way for me with that Lieber guy. And it's true that Kevlar was one of them. It was a blanket thank you. That's it.

I was trying to be nice. And maybe I went overboard with the gratitude because my father took a bad turn and I'm struggling a bit emotionally right now. Maybe I'm trying to make points with God or something by showing some gratitude. But my mind is all over the fucking place about my Dad. If that makes me sound like a pussy, then so be it. But he's what's important to me right now. I answered you because you asked, and I felt I owed you an answer. I didn't owe an answer to a new poster who I don't know.

But I'm done now. For all of my gratitude about friends on these sites, there are very few. It's just like real life, only a bit more anonymous. Like I said, my father has me twisted up inside to the point where it's affecting my own health. I ain't looking for sympathy, I'm just speaking the truth.

I'm done. I don't expect to hear from you , but you know how to reach me. I hope all is well by you and yours, and I mean that.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/14/15 12:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Strax
Not a proper thread to say it,but Carmela welcome back.We miss your posts about South Italy and stuff.

Appreciate it Strax, but I'm not back. I only logged on to call out bullshit because it had to do with me personally.

Pizzaboy I don't believe a goddamn word you say, but I asked for an answer and an answer is what I got. Done.
Posted By: Toodoped

Re: Daniel leo - 04/14/15 12:51 PM

Yeah,we miss your posts Carm.Hope to see you more often

Re: Daniel leo - 04/14/15 04:38 PM

I thought Kev was domwoods....im so far out of the loop.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/14/15 11:18 PM

Pizzaboy I don't believe a goddamn word you say, but I asked for an answer and an answer is what I got. Done.

Bit my tongue, but.

Guys father is in hospital and thats your fucking response?!

Classy, real classy broad.

And I genuinely hope you read this.
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: Daniel leo - 04/15/15 06:52 AM

I'm lost, I thought Carmela & Pizzaboy got on.
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Daniel leo - 04/15/15 07:40 AM

Bit my tongue, but.

Guys father is in hospital and thats your fucking response?! She is a stupid bitch , only comes on tosh it stir , the board is better off without her as far as I'm concerned . Hope your old man is ok PB . U don't have to explain yourself to no fucker , it's made me mad that u had to divulge personal info that's got nothing to do with anyone else

Classy, real classy broad.

And I genuinely hope you read this.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/15/15 07:44 AM

! She is a stupid bitch , only comes on to stir shit the board is better off without her as far as I'm concerned . Hope your old man is ok PB . U don't have to explain yourself to no fucker , it's made me mad that u had to divulge personal info that's got nothing to do with anyone else

Re: Daniel leo - 04/15/15 07:46 AM

Originally Posted By: cheech
I thought Kev was domwoods....im so far out of the loop.
no Cheech I'm just who I say I am pal , dom woods , I don't have any alias

Re: Daniel leo - 04/15/15 08:45 AM

no i thought it was your real name.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/15/15 08:45 AM

like Kevin.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/15/15 10:11 AM

Pizza I know exactly what you're going through with your Dad. Take a breath it's going to be alright. He's a tough man. I'm sure he's under the best care and you're doing everything in your power to try to get him back on track. I'm concerned about YOU too. You need to take care of yourself. Get some rest. Stay away from too much booze, you need a clear head.
Pm or email me. I need to know you are ok.
Ciao friend.

Re: Daniel leo - 04/15/15 10:44 AM

Appreciate it Strax, but I'm not back. I only logged on to call out bullshit because it had to do with me personally.

Poor you
Posted By: Ville

Re: Daniel leo - 04/15/15 01:32 PM

Originally Posted By: domwoods74
! She is a stupid bitch , only comes on to stir shit the board is better off without her as far as I'm concerned . Hope your old man is ok PB . U don't have to explain yourself to no fucker , it's made me mad that u had to divulge personal info that's got nothing to do with anyone else

No buddy she didn't come to stir the pot and watch your fucking mouth calling her a stupid bitch, your over in fucking England and don't even know what she's talking about. All you pussies from England should shut the fuck up. PB put this info out himself, all she asked him was if he was talking about Kevlar and PB gave all that personal info on his own. Stay out of it, it's between him and her, you wanna speak up for PB then I'll speak up for her. You guys kill me with the tough guy routine on here, she's been done with this place for awhile now, but seen a post that bothered her, so she spoke up and asked. It's funny it made you mad cause this is shit I've seen PB talk about many times so again I'll say shut the fuck up

Re: Daniel leo - 04/15/15 01:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Ville
Originally Posted By: domwoods74

No buddy she didn't come to stir the pot and watch your fucking mouth calling her a stupid bitch, your over in fucking England and don't even know what she's talking about. All you pussies from England should shut the fuck up. PB put this info out himself, all she asked him was if he was talking about Kevlar and PB gave all that personal info on his own. Stay out of it, it's between him and her, you wanna speak up for PB then I'll speak up for her. You guys kill me with the tough guy routine on here, she's been done with this place for awhile now, but seen a post that bothered her, so she spoke up and asked. It's funny it made you mad cause this is shit I've seen PB talk about many times so again I'll say shut the fuck up
who the fuck gives a shit wot u have to say , just fuck off . I will say wot I want wen I want . Deal we it
Posted By: Ville

Re: Daniel leo - 04/15/15 01:49 PM

I don't give a fuck if anyone gives a shit about what I have to say, I'm speaking up cause you pussies said what you said. Funny how all you guys think your friends when no one even knows what each other look like and your all the the way in England. It's pretty fucking easy to act tough on the internet. So shut the fuck up again and all of you guys need to get off PB's nut sack. This has nothing to do with you guys, doesn't have anything to do with me either, but if your gonna talk shit about her, I'm gonna do the same back to you little wannabes

Re: Daniel leo - 04/15/15 01:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Ville
I don't give a fuck if anyone gives a shit about what I have to say, I'm speaking up cause you pussies said what you said. Funny how all you guys think your friends when no one even knows what each other look like and your all the the way in England. It's pretty fucking easy to act tough on the internet. So shut the fuck up again and all of you guys need to get off PB's nut sack. This has nothing to do with you guys, doesn't have anything to do with me either, but if your gonna talk shit about her, I'm gonna do the same back to you little wannabes
OH

Re: Daniel leo - 04/15/15 02:12 PM

This thread has sure outlived its usefulness.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET