Home

Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York

Posted By: Boog

Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 04/01/15 10:49 PM

Hi guys, I want to share a story. My Uncle was biking with his kids on a bike trail. Probably a rail trail. I can't remember exactly where but I have a feeling it was on Mass/New York Border. Well my Uncle broke off from the kids in some way;alone, and decided to go up a road off the trail. A public road. He rode a bit and then was surrounded by men in black SUV's. He played it cool, casually turned the bike around and rode back.
What baffles me is why they are screwing with him on a public road. What could they have been doing?

What do you guys think?
Posted By: helenwheels

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 04/01/15 10:54 PM

Bunch of black SUVs sounds more like feds than the mob.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 04/01/15 10:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Boog
What do you guys think?

I think you're uncle has seen too many movies. When he sees a Cadillac parked outside an Olive Garden does he alert the FBI?

I'm obviously just breaking balls, so welcome to the board. But sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 04/01/15 11:05 PM

Lol. I have encounted a fed before. Guy in a blacked out suv in ct acting all official and asking questions. Had to actually ask him who he is because you could tell he was something. Flashed his Homeland Security badge. power tripping

Uncles story seems far fetched but if true its pretty interesting. It was basically the middle of no where out in the country, fields near by.

Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 04/01/15 11:18 PM

Aliens, definitely Aliens
Posted By: blacksheep

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 04/01/15 11:18 PM

I don't know what to say...

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 04/01/15 11:20 PM

Was it a younger black male with an older white male wearing black suits and ray bans?
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 04/01/15 11:44 PM

I know who they were! they are from Idaho, they are usually pretty nice guys until somebody puts something in their oatmeal.
Posted By: Primo

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 04/01/15 11:46 PM

Oh that? No no that was nothing. Don't worry about it....
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 04/02/15 02:46 AM

What do you guys think?

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 04/02/15 03:53 AM

If it helps, they did find a dead body on the rail trail recently. Nothing mob related. Maybe your uncle saw the cops in unmarked cars or something going to the scene
Posted By: Belmont

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 04/02/15 07:52 AM

Maybe your uncle had an encounter with a bunch of men in an suv and was fondled? In order to save face he added a mob theme.
Your uncle is old enough not to buy candy from men in black suv's.

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 04/02/15 07:59 AM

Originally Posted By: Belmont
Your uncle is old enough not to buy candy from men in black suv's.

Maybe not. It's entirely possible that Boog is 9 and his uncle is 16.

NO MORE TROLLS!!!!

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 04/02/15 08:03 AM

lol Im not trolling.

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 04/02/15 08:05 AM

You guys are just mad you can't jack off to it because it's not the mafia

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 04/02/15 08:09 AM

Originally Posted By: blacksheep
If it helps, they did find a dead body on the rail trail recently. Nothing mob related. Maybe your uncle saw the cops in unmarked cars or something going to the scene

Found the article. Good observation but this story happened several years ago. I mean it doesnt have to be some gangsters, probably police. http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/story...inger/24851703/
Posted By: Extortion

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 04/02/15 08:42 AM

if youre not trolling, you must just be a fucking moron then.
Posted By: LaLouisiane

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 04/02/15 08:47 AM

Originally Posted By: DuesPaid
Aliens, definitely Aliens

This
Posted By: cheech

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 04/02/15 12:23 PM

Originally Posted By: Extortion
if youre not trolling, you must just be a fucking moron then.

you would know.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 04/02/15 12:36 PM

George Bush is a lizard.

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 04/02/15 12:45 PM

The term is reptilian shapeshifter.
Posted By: mike68

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 04/02/15 12:45 PM

Did your uncle happen to recall if these 'gentlemen' had pants on? Because that would be a whole 'nother kind of men's club meeting that occasionally takes place in the woods.....

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 04/02/15 01:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
George Bush is a lizard.

And how is that relevant to the topic at hand? Just another excuse for you to take a shot at the American government.

But speaking of low rent politicians and bankers whose mothers probably should have layed off the booze while they were pregnant with them, how are Bertie Ahern and Sean FitzPatrick doing these days? Thieving cocksuckers that they are.

Neither of those mutt scumbags could scrape a pimple off of Bush's ass.
Posted By: MemphisMafia

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 04/02/15 01:42 PM

Happened to me once.But when I got to the end of the trail they were all in pick ups and had white sheets and hoods covering their faces.Who were they?
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 04/02/15 01:50 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
George Bush is a lizard.

And how is that relevant to the topic at hand? Just another excuse for you to take a shot at the American government.

But speaking of low rent politicians and bankers whose mothers probably should have layed off the booze while they were pregnant with them, how are Bertie Ahern and Sean FitzPatrick doing these days? Thieving cocksuckers that they are.

Neither of those mutt scumbags could scrape a pimple off of Bush's ass.

PB, I wasn't taking a shot at the American government or George Bush. I was making fun of conspiracy theorists like David Icke who claim that George Bush and The Royal Family are reptilian overlords.

Personally, I think the criticism of George Bush's presidency is over the top.

Come on there is no need for the racism/xenophobia. I don't think I have done anything to deserve that.

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 04/02/15 03:51 PM

PB, I wasn't taking a shot at the American government or George Bush. I was making fun of conspiracy theorists like David Icke who claim that George Bush and The Royal Family are reptilian overlords.

Personally, I think the criticism of George Bush's presidency is over the top.

Come on there is no need for the racism/xenophobia. I don't think I have done anything to deserve that.

Sometimes you don't sound like you're kidding, you know, there's a lotta people around.

I was merely pointing out that there's corruption in all governments. And that most politicians are scumbags.

I'm the first guy to say that I'd love to see everyone here get along and respect each other. But when all else fails....

Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 04/02/15 03:55 PM

Hi guys, I want to share a story. My Uncle was biking with his kids on a bike trail. Probably a rail trail. I can't remember exactly where but I have a feeling it was on Mass/New York Border. Well my Uncle broke off from the kids in some way;alone, and decided to go up a road off the trail. A public road. He rode a bit and then was surrounded by men in black SUV's. He played it cool, casually turned the bike around and rode back.
What baffles me is why they are screwing with him on a public road. What could they have been doing?

What do you guys think?

He should have looked at the back bumper. The NY families all have their own bumper sticker logo.

Recently the Colombos added a second one that says "How's my driving? Call 1-800-eat-shit"
Posted By: Garbageman

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 04/02/15 09:33 PM

LOL, Ivy!
Some other popular "bumper stickers of the 5 families"
"I brake for Lucheses"
"Proud Mother of a Genovese Caporegime"
"Caution...Gambino On Board"
And finally, pass left don't pass right warnings for mobbed up truckers
"Bonan-No" "Bonann-Yes"

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 04/02/15 10:19 PM

Sometimes you don't sound like you're kidding, you know, there's a lotta people around.

I'm taking that and using it on Facebook from now on

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 04/07/15 12:04 PM

Originally Posted By: MemphisMafia
Happened to me once.But when I got to the end of the trail they were all in pick ups and had white sheets and hoods covering their faces.Who were they?

My uncle just said the suvs had rainbow colored hoods.
Seeing as the mafia is just a bunch of fa***ts, I gotta beleive it really was the mafia. whistle
Posted By: merlino

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 04/07/15 01:01 PM

I think you must have been in LA
Posted By: Big_T

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 04/07/15 01:03 PM

The way you guys eat Trolls for breakfast is a work of art! Well done!
Posted By: mike68

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 04/07/15 01:14 PM

Originally Posted By: MemphisMafia

My uncle just said the suvs had rainbow colored hoods.
Seeing as the mafia is just a bunch of fa***ts, I gotta beleive it really was the mafia. whistle

Ohhhh!

[img]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFON1IE13Lg&index=2&list=RDsRkE_Gv6ALM[/img]

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 04/07/15 01:28 PM

Greg scarpa is a queer bag

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 04/07/15 01:32 PM

I dont mean all that mean stuff i said about the mafia. The truth is that i really jack do javk off to mob stories - see im just like the rest of ya!
Posted By: southend

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 04/07/15 01:33 PM

The very title of this thread alone is laughable

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 04/07/15 01:35 PM

I can picture it now: you read the thread title amd you are like awww man i better get my dick out! Then with dick in hand you read the story. Now you are in a rage and take it out on OP because it obviously to you is not the mafia in black suv's, since you are such experts on these gangs of losers and criminals.

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 04/07/15 01:36 PM

Originally Posted By: southend

Wow u know so much about the mafia, what an accomplishment, maybe if you approach them they will sign your dick and maybe theyll even accept you as one of their own!

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 04/07/15 01:40 PM

Wow u know so much about the mafia, what an accomplishment, maybe if you approach them they will sign your dick and maybe theyll even accept you as one of their own!

You know, you've been here for five minutes. And already it seems as though you're looking to get tossed off the site. If that's the case, then why sign up to begin with?

Just relax and enjoy the site, man.

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 04/07/15 01:57 PM

PB I get the feeling this is a 14 year old. Better to ignore the posts than to get sucked in
Posted By: BarrettM

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 04/07/15 02:00 PM

Why in gods name would they sign his johnson?

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 04/07/15 02:15 PM

You know, you've been here for five minutes. And already it seems as though you're looking to get tossed off the site. If that's the case, then why sign up to begin with?

Came here to share a story, thats the only reason. Is it not surprising I will make fun of these guys who are like "hey, this thread is stupid" "your a dumbass, thats not mafia, dumbass cuz i know more aboout mafia than you!"

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 04/07/15 02:26 PM

Came here to share a story, thats the only reason. Is it not surprising I will make fun of these guys who are like "hey, this thread is stupid" "your a dumbass, thats not mafia, dumbass cuz i know more aboout mafia than you!"

Dude don't get defensive over the replies. You may not get it, but to people who Know anything about the mob, that whole convoy of black SUVs scenario is actually pretty funny. Sounds more like a james bond movie. You're ok here for now and if you'd like to learn some shit then feel free to browse, but people are gonna laugh at this crazy story. Just suck it up. Replying nasty to everyone who laughs at this story is gonna sink you here. Honestly it was a ridiculous connection to make to the mob. But give it time and this thread will be buried and forgotten. Don't get yourself kicked out over it, unless you don't care, in which case go ahead..
Posted By: merlino

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 04/07/15 02:30 PM

Could have been members of the mob or just some jagoffs in the woods, point is being around or seeing a member is not like having a spaceship landing on your street and meeting some dude from planet x, now that would be a story...most dudes in the mob are everyday people involved in everyday lives they work in all walks of life and have families and participate in little leagues and just live, so ya they could have been camping in the woods...watch out for the gay mafia you have been referencing they send out the hitters with roofies and then you are in an alley waking up in a bad spot

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 04/07/15 02:55 PM

Well, your story is gay as hell and stupid whether it has to do with the mafia or not.
Posted By: southend

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 04/07/15 05:12 PM

Nope didn't whip out my dick. But for you to think that shows how intrigued you were by your uncle's story and can't see how no one else would be. Everyone shit on your uncle's dumb story, because it was shit
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 04/07/15 07:27 PM

It was not the Mob, it seems your uncle stumbled across a meeting of the Black SUV Owners Club. Nothing to see here folks, move along.

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 04/07/15 11:56 PM

stupidest thread on here I've ever read. Guy sees Black SUVs thinks they are the mafia in upstate New York. Like.....Really? I mean....no one's that...............well..
Posted By: LaLouisiane

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 04/08/15 09:49 AM

I dont mean all that mean stuff i said about the mafia. The truth is that i really jack do javk off to mob stories - see im just like the rest of ya!

Alright, I'm saying 16, just watched Scarface, wants to make it big in the movies.
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 04/08/15 10:16 AM

Alright.

Everybody's made their point.

No reason to keep posting in this thread. Let it die.
Posted By: StLguy

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 04/09/15 09:07 PM

Holy Shit. I saw Bigfoot in upstate New York. Do you think they were meeting with him? Is Bigfoot connected? Otherwise it may have just been that big hairy bitch from Mob Wives...
Posted By: BigMoe

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 05/22/15 01:24 PM

If they had rain guards on the windows they were city or county. If they had those old ass cell phone antennas, they were feds.

Was it by Springfield MA (Swingfield)? In this case, it might've been but they were probably chasing him to see who could tattle first.

More likely, if it was anything at all, he stumbled upon a marijuana grow.

Re: Possible encounter with mob in upstate New York - 05/22/15 01:40 PM

Do people seek out old and dead threads to bring back to the top? Let it go and let it die
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET