Home

Rudy Giuliani

Posted By: Freelance_Hotdog

Rudy Giuliani - 03/29/15 10:11 PM

this guy is really a racist taking on is own kind like the mafia extorting there own people. He made carreer by prosecuting his own people to lik ass and get higher up in the food chain. i dont now for sure but i believe he got alot of info from his father or grandfather he new like all the italians that cosa nostra was a italian biznis and he thought if i will put them in jail i would get a carreer boost i dont understand why not the commision blow him up they new they would die in jail why not take him out?????
Posted By: blacksheep

Re: Rudy Giuliani - 03/29/15 10:21 PM

Way too high profile. If they took him out I don't even know if they would exist today. However, I think he is a complete jerkoff. Always hated him, always will
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: Rudy Giuliani - 03/29/15 10:48 PM

You really don't understand why the Mafia didn't murder one of the most high profile public figures in New York?
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Rudy Giuliani - 03/29/15 10:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Freelance_Hotdog
i dont understand why not the commision blow him up they new they would die in jail why not take him out?????

Because this isn't Sicily. Hit a prosecutor, and every two-bit card game from here to Timbuktu is out of business. That's not to mention the more lucrative rackets. The mob in America is only as strong as the Feds allow them to be. You don't tug on Superman's cape.

Re: Rudy Giuliani - 03/29/15 11:40 PM

so if they would hit him the feds would put maximum pressure on them and they would not make money tnx for the info pizzaboy

Re: Rudy Giuliani - 03/29/15 11:43 PM

i don't like him to blacksheep way too cocky

Re: Rudy Giuliani - 03/29/15 11:44 PM

It's more than money. They would crack down hard til they had every last number runner brought up on charges. All the little things that slide by would suddenly turn into court cases and prison terms. It would cripple them to an extent they probably couldn't recover from
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: Rudy Giuliani - 03/29/15 11:47 PM

the new Yorkers say he cleaned up times square, and brought crime down drastically, that meant something to them, in addition to being a crimebuster.

whether he was cleaning up the streets or prosecuting the mob, the man was very effective.

only new Yorkers can really judge the guy, they have to live on those streets. myself, hes a big ego-driven politican, in love with himself.

my two cents.

Re: Rudy Giuliani - 03/29/15 11:50 PM

Originally Posted By: blacksheep
It's more than money. They would crack down hard til they had every last number runner brought up on charges. All the little things that slide by would suddenly turn into court cases and prison terms. It would cripple them to an extent they probably couldn't recover from

Exactly. You think that LE doesn't know where every single wire room is located, where every shylock book is, where every construction site is where the building permits aren't up to snuff, etc.?

They just can't be bothered with such nonsense. But hit one of their own, and it's all over. Everything from numbers spots to construction sites employing no-shows on the payroll would get hit with the same zeal that they usually reserve for terrorists and other murderers.

It would be suicide.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Rudy Giuliani - 03/30/15 02:01 AM

Giuliani was a Mafia buff. Giuliani's brilliant insight as US Attorney for the Southern District of NY came when he read Joseph Bonanno's autobiography, "A Man of Honor." He recognized in Bonanno's detailed account of the workings of the Commission that it was a "Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt organization" as described in the RICO Act.

RICO had been passed by Congress years earlier, but Federal prosecutors were reluctant to use it because they really didn't understand how to bring cases under RICO that would win. Giuliani invited G. Robert Blakey, the author of the RICO Act, to brief him and his team on how to apply RICO to the NY Five Families Dons. He brought convictions in the "Commission Case," and sent away three Dons for 100-year sentences.
Posted By: CleanBandit

Re: Rudy Giuliani - 03/30/15 05:17 AM

What I don't understand is how can you say you hate a guy who almost single handedly made the Mafia his bitch.
Posted By: helenwheels

Re: Rudy Giuliani - 03/30/15 07:52 AM

I loathe him, not because of what he did to LCN, but for other reasons. Lots of politicos get those kind of reactions from people.
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Rudy Giuliani - 03/30/15 08:07 AM

this guy is really a racist taking on is own kind like the mafia extorting there own people. He made carreer by prosecuting his own people to lik ass and get higher up in the food chain. i dont now for sure but i believe he got alot of info from his father or grandfather he new like all the italians that cosa nostra was a italian biznis and he thought if i will put them in jail i would get a carreer boost i dont understand why not the commision blow him up they new they would die in jail why not take him out?????

You do understand that the mafia were the badguys right? Look im not saying Giuliani is a saint because he has had his issues but he did what he did to get rid of these bums. Im a italian american and even though mafia history interests me i sill have no respect for them and i do feel they give us a bad name
Posted By: Belmont

Re: Rudy Giuliani - 03/30/15 09:37 AM

Giulliani has a shit personality, comes across as ice cold, pompous, arrogant, but i give him all the credit in the world for cleaning up NYC; he knew how to get things done and didnt care if he upset anyone. Everything he did was for the common good, he put political correctness to the side.
Let me ask you this. If any of your daughters were living in NYC, who would you want the mayor to be? Giulliani or DiBlasio ?
If you have to think about it, you are somewhat clueless when it comes to combatting violent crime.
Posted By: Malandrino

Re: Rudy Giuliani - 03/30/15 09:46 AM

I'm no New Yorker but you gotta have a certain amount of respect for the guy, even though I've also heard he was quite an ego-maniac.
As a district attorney, and as a mayor, I hear he had a no-bullshit policy and was pretty fit for both jobs. The Commission case alone was a big shock to the Families, from which they still haven't fully recovered.
Wasn't he also a candidate running for president?
Posted By: Footreads

Re: Rudy Giuliani - 03/30/15 09:57 AM

I voted for Guliani but he was a vindictive guy.

After his two terms ended he indorsed Bloomberg not because he liked Bloomberg, but because he hated the Public advocate Mark Green.

Giuliani knew the only reason Bloomberg ran as a republican was because Green had the democratic ticket.
Posted By: Footreads

Re: Rudy Giuliani - 03/30/15 10:01 AM

Rico is used all over the place against corporations and not organized crime

They should use Rico against the super market chains price fixing.

They can use Rico against Amazon if they want to.
Posted By: getthesenets

Re: Rudy Giuliani - 03/30/15 10:16 AM

Originally Posted By: Footreads
Rico is used all over the place against corporations and not organized crime

They should use Rico against the super market chains price fixing.

They can use Rico against Amazon if they want to.

Is this the end of Rico?
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Rudy Giuliani - 03/30/15 10:48 AM

Originally Posted By: getthesenets

Is this the end of Rico?

Tony Soprano: I gotta be honest with you. I'm not getting any satisfaction from my work either.
Dr. Jennifer Melfi: Why?
Tony Soprano: Well, because of RICO.
Dr. Jennifer Melfi: Is he your brother?
Posted By: jipjones

Re: Rudy Giuliani - 03/30/15 10:53 AM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: blacksheep

Exactly. You think that LE doesn't know where every single wire room is located, where every shylock book is, where every construction site is where the building permits aren't up to snuff, etc.?

They just can't be bothered with such nonsense. But hit one of their own, and it's all over. Everything from numbers spots to construction sites employing no-shows on the payroll would get hit with the same zeal that they usually reserve for terrorists and other murderers.

It would be suicide.
EXACTLY!! PB!
Posted By: mickey2

Re: Rudy Giuliani - 03/30/15 11:03 AM

Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
Originally Posted By: getthesenets

Is this the end of Rico?

Tony Soprano: I gotta be honest with you. I'm not getting any satisfaction from my work either.
Dr. Jennifer Melfi: Why?
Tony Soprano: Well, because of RICO.
Dr. Jennifer Melfi: Is he your brother?

that was a good one lol

Re: Rudy Giuliani - 03/30/15 11:19 AM

Originally Posted By: CleanBandit
What I don't understand is how can you say you hate a guy who almost single handedly made the Mafia his bitch.

We all got our reasons for feeling a certain way about the guy. I don't like anything about him but I understand why you would like him

Re: Rudy Giuliani - 03/30/15 11:56 AM

Originally Posted By: Belmont
Giulliani has a shit personality, comes across as ice cold, pompous, arrogant, but i give him all the credit in the world for cleaning up NYC; he knew how to get things done and didnt care if he upset anyone. Everything he did was for the common good, he put political correctness to the side.
Let me ask you this. If any of your daughters were living in NYC, who would you want the mayor to be? Giulliani or DiBlasio ?
If you have to think about it, you are somewhat clueless when it comes to combatting violent crime.

Exactly. He's not a likeable man at all. But if you're raising kids in this city, and you lived through the Dinkins era, and you still claim that you'd rather have Dinkins or de Blasio for mayor, you're either lying about being from New York, you don't care about your kids, or you're sick in the fucking head. You don't have to like the guy to see that he layed the groundwork for turning Manhattan from a cesspool into the safest big city in the world.

And as far as that Mafia nonsense where Giuliani is a traitor because he "went after his own kind," that's the most asinine thing I've ever fucking heard. Because when Barack Obama and Eric Holder (who I fucking loathe) fail to "go after their own kind," the same nitwits who call Giuliani a traitor are calling Obama and Holder racists---and again, I loathe Obama and Holder, and I don't particularly like Giuliani as a person. But what's right is right.
Posted By: NickyWhip

Re: Rudy Giuliani - 03/30/15 01:00 PM

I can't hold my tongue. This is ridiculous. The Italian mafia extorts it's own people first; it's own community. Then, once it gets stronger, it goes after other ethnicities.

Guliani protects his own.
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: Rudy Giuliani - 03/30/15 11:28 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Belmont

Exactly. He's not a likeable man at all. But if you're raising kids in this city, and you lived through the Dinkins era, and you still claim that you'd rather have Dinkins or de Blasio for mayor, you're either lying about being from New York, you don't care about your kids, or you're sick in the fucking head. You don't have to like the guy to see that he layed the groundwork for turning Manhattan from a cesspool into the safest big city in the world.

And as far as that Mafia nonsense where Giuliani is a traitor because he "went after his own kind," that's the most asinine thing I've ever fucking heard. Because when Barack Obama and Eric Holder (who I fucking loathe) fail to "go after their own kind," the same nitwits who call Giuliani a traitor are calling Obama and Holder racists---and again, I loathe Obama and Holder, and I don't particularly like Giuliani as a person. But what's right is right.

Eric Holder is in bed with the banks. Like seemingly every politician. Disgusts me, all of these scumbags. Obama included.
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Rudy Giuliani - 03/31/15 12:52 AM

Giuliani was the best mayor NYC ever had !!

Al Sharpton was banned from city hall...I can stop right there !!

No other politician would do that...Too afraid to be labeled a racist !!

And if the bosses would have hit him, not only would their rackets be shut down, but the bosses themselves would have had to do the hardest time there is...Persico wouldn't have had any rose gardens that's for sure !!

Re: Rudy Giuliani - 03/31/15 11:46 AM

your right this guy made good things for new york like you said before if you didn't live in new york you can't judge him but he did alot of things for new york put alot of criminals in prison and cleaned the mean streets of new york gotta give him credit for that

what i meant to say was did he now the cosa nostra and thought i can make a career by convicting this guys and get a name as crime fighter ?

and its clear you can't hit some guys way to high profile that's like running in a dead alley

Re: Rudy Giuliani - 03/31/15 11:49 AM

so before rudy the politicians and mayors kept a blind eye or where in bed with them ?

Re: Rudy Giuliani - 03/31/15 01:49 PM

what i meant to say was did he now the cosa nostra and thought i can make a career by convicting this guys and get a name as crime fighter ?

Probably !!

Re: Rudy Giuliani - 03/31/15 01:51 PM

so before rudy the politicians and mayors kept a blind eye or where in bed with them ?
Definitely...They cared more about their back room deals then how they had a choke hold on their city !!
Posted By: BarrettM

Re: Rudy Giuliani - 03/31/15 01:58 PM

Fantastic mayor. Stop and frisk pushed the limits of the US Constitution, but I concur that desperate times called for desperate measures and the results were impressive.

Unfortunately, his current ideology and rhetoric is fucked but a man is judged not by what he speaks what he does, and Giuliani has done plenty.

The last thing I would accuse him of being is racist against Italians. Come on man, a criminal is a criminal and gangs will always exist along ethnic lines. The Italian Mafia was the biggest criminal disruption to the New York economy and so he disrupted them. If the Triads were holding entire industries hostage, he would have prosecuted them, not out of racism but pragmatism.

Albanian gangsters put out a hit on him and he didn't cow to pressure.

Re: Rudy Giuliani - 03/31/15 02:17 PM

I think that it's in the administration's (and the feds') best interest to have crime organized. That way they're able to control it much more effectively.
If there was no more CN in NYC overnight then what? You'd have every man for himself, you'd have chaos, no order. So it's in their interest to have major crime as organized as possible, but of course, keeping it weak and not interfering with the general public. The CN is perfect in that way. Not to mention that now there are informants pretty much in every family so it's a lot easier to learn things also.
Bottom line, the only reason the CN is still alive is because they're useful... to the feds, to the government, even if some of them don't know it.

Re: Rudy Giuliani - 03/31/15 03:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Malandrino
I think that it's in the administration's (and the feds') best interest to have crime organized. That way they're able to control it much more effectively.
If there was no more CN in NYC overnight then what? You'd have every man for himself, you'd have chaos, no order. So it's in their interest to have major crime as organized as possible, but of course, keeping it weak and not interfering with the general public. The CN is perfect in that way. Not to mention that now there are informants pretty much in every family so it's a lot easier to learn things also.
Bottom line, the only reason the CN is still alive is because they're useful... to the feds, to the government, even if some of them don't know it.

In short, they're as strong as the Government allows them to be. If they push it with the violence, the G will tear them to shreds. Just like they did twenty years ago.

It should be noted that the smarter bosses (like Stevie and Barney) realize this. They're fine with the status quo. They're not gonna tug on Superman's cape ever again.
Posted By: dontomasso

Re: Rudy Giuliani - 03/31/15 03:18 PM

Giuliani married his cousin and then got it anulled because she was his cousin. He was, is and always will be an asshole.
Posted By: Crash

Re: Rudy Giuliani - 04/01/15 04:35 PM

Rudy is dog shit and i would love to see someone kick his ass. In fact, i would love to throw him in a room with those two hillbilly rapists in the movie Deliverance. Although once they started raping him they me be disappointed when they see he is missing a prostate. I know i would be.
He was a good mayor though. Aside from that, he is a celebrity whore.
Hey man, what did he really do on 911 besides talk on the fuckin phone and act busy ???

Re: Rudy Giuliani - 04/01/15 08:27 PM

Lol Crash, you never disappoint.

Re: Rudy Giuliani - 04/02/15 12:52 PM

hitting juliani at the time would not be bad for biznis but probably destroy biznis from the bottom to the top.

i want to give my apologies on a recent post where i sad they are getting softer the wise guys. i dont now for sure but i bet a lot of the bosses of the 5 families are rich respectable people that own a lot of real estate etc and make serious money, Have a lot of history credits (hits jail time) that in this time they are not anymore in hits only if really necessary and that's why the fbi don't bother them and ofc gangs cartels terrorisim etc. FBI is the final boss of the game . Would have a heart attack if the feds where are after me

Re: Rudy Giuliani - 04/02/15 01:05 PM

tnx pizzaboy
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Rudy Giuliani - 04/02/15 02:41 PM

I live 2,000 miles away and it's even obvious to me that Guiliani was one of the best things to ever happen to that otherwise liberal cesspool known as New York City. Hilly Clinton as senator? DeBlasio as mayor? Hello?!

When Giuliani became mayor he said he refused to "be a landlord for organized crime operations." His reforms in the garbage hauling and food wholesale industries, as well as the Fulton Fish Market, greatly weakened the mob.

What, was he supposed to ignore the mob as some sort of attempt at ethnic solidarity with his fellow Italians?

Seriously, some of the ridiculous shit that gets posted on this forum. rolleyes
Posted By: salvi62

Re: Rudy Giuliani - 04/03/15 04:46 AM

Hit Him....

I don't think so.

For the very same reason that they wouldn't let the Dutchman pop Dewey.
Posted By: Vknicks

Re: Rudy Giuliani - 04/03/15 09:49 AM

Its not as ridiculous of a post well besides the part of killing him. He most defiantly over compensated I know plenty of Italian _ Americans lost their legitimate jobs in the Wholesale food industry and the Javid center. He not only thew out the gangsterrs but if you had an Italian surname you could have easily been next, which is him being racist against his own kind. You see the man is off his rocker and has 0 resepect in the political world anymore.
Posted By: downtown

Re: Rudy Giuliani - 04/03/15 03:29 PM

http://www.nytimes.com/1989/01/28/nyregi...r-giuliani.html

Pizza Connection Hit on Rudy
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Rudy Giuliani - 04/03/15 03:37 PM

Is that the same Sal Spatola that appeared in the famous Frank Sinatra backstage photo at the Westchester Premier Theater?

Re: Rudy Giuliani - 04/03/15 10:33 PM

Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
Is that the same Sal Spatola that appeared in the famous Frank Sinatra backstage photo at the Westchester Premier Theater?

Yeah.
Posted By: mackinblack007

Re: Rudy Giuliani - 04/03/15 10:41 PM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
I live 2,000 miles away and it's even obvious to me that Guiliani was one of the best things to ever happen to that otherwise liberal cesspool known as New York City. Hilly Clinton as senator? DeBlasio as mayor? Hello?!

When Giuliani became mayor he said he refused to "be a landlord for organized crime operations." His reforms in the garbage hauling and food wholesale industries, as well as the Fulton Fish Market, greatly weakened the mob.

What, was he supposed to ignore the mob as some sort of attempt at ethnic solidarity with his fellow Italians?

Seriously, some of the ridiculous shit that gets posted on this forum. rolleyes
Shut the fuck up, the guy went after his own kind for headline, you cant think somebody who fucks family members, and is a serial adulter is a champion of morality? get real.

Re: Rudy Giuliani - 04/03/15 11:21 PM

Liberal cesspool? Lol. If a city leans liberal its because its residents lean liberal and vote that way.

And Hillary Clinton is not a liberal no matter what Fox news tells us, she's closer to a moderate Republican than a liberal. They way they used to make them, before that party was hijacked by religious fanatics. Her foreign policy stance has been described as neocon by other neocons. She's a DINO. There are no real liberals in US national politics except maybe Bernie Sanders. Certainly not Hillary. America doesn't have a real left. Our democrats would be right wingers anywhere else on earth.

Re: Rudy Giuliani - 04/04/15 01:58 AM

Conversations concerning politics are always fruitful and respectful.

Pointless thread. Those who love him love him, those who hate him hate him. With a whole bunch of useless screaming in between.

Re: Rudy Giuliani - 04/04/15 01:27 PM

Well we could try a less controversial topic, like religion;)

Re: Rudy Giuliani - 04/05/15 01:54 AM

Originally Posted By: helenwheels
Well we could try a less controversial topic, like religion;)

Guiliani for pope thread.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET