Home

How many people have died because of LCN?

Posted By: HotRod2015

How many people have died because of LCN? - 03/25/15 04:35 PM

Sure I read in selwyn Raabs 5 families that he estimates over 1000 people have died as a result of OC since the turn of the century. Not sure if it was whole of USA or just New York. Do you think more or less including civilians?
Posted By: blacksheep

Re: How many people have died because of LCN? - 03/25/15 04:40 PM

Impossible to tell when you factor in the thousands of associates and peripheral activities.

NEXT...
Posted By: Belette

Re: How many people have died because of LCN? - 03/25/15 04:43 PM

I would be Frankie the Fag and my racket would be to mooch off of Henry Hill.
Posted By: Terence

Re: How many people have died because of LCN? - 03/25/15 06:55 PM

Originally Posted By: blacksheep
Impossible to tell when you factor in the thousands of associates and peripheral activities.

NEXT...

I agree. Impossible to tell. You have victims that could have been killed while illicit activity was not known or suspected. Missing persons reports dating back centuries that slowly fall of the shelf after finally being classified as death (natural or not), via a death certificate. It's no mystery that these types of people have made a lot of bodies disappear. Then you have to play the part of one brilliant fuckin mathematician to put it all together with data from every OC group in the country dating back to the beginning.

Re: How many people have died because of LCN? - 03/25/15 07:02 PM

Plus I'm sure when he says 'turn of the century' he means the previous one before 2000. So good luck with that
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: How many people have died because of LCN? - 03/25/15 07:28 PM

http://goforward.harpercollege.edu/about/news/archives/2014/040714a.php

book on the Chicago outfit says over 1400 murders committed by Chicago outfit

Re: How many people have died because of LCN? - 03/25/15 07:35 PM

The Chicago outfit is pretty fucking crazy . I don't hear shit about those guys unless it involves torture and hanging people by their balls on meat hooks, or about some psychotic spilotro type character.

Re: How many people have died because of LCN? - 03/25/15 07:40 PM

Originally Posted By: blacksheep
The Chicago outfit is pretty fucking crazy . I don't hear shit about those guys unless it involves torture and hanging people by their balls on meat hooks, or about some psychotic spilotro type character.

boy, isn't that the truth, animals, but, they had that town by the cajones for over 50 years. "the outfit" by gus russo is a good read, blacksheep.
Posted By: ThisGuyOverHere

Re: How many people have died because of LCN? - 03/25/15 08:54 PM

Originally Posted By: HotRod2015
Sure I read in selwyn Raabs 5 families that he estimates over 1000 people have died as a result of OC since the turn of the century. Not sure if it was whole of USA or just New York. Do you think more or less including civilians?

He is correct. The exact number is 1,002.
Posted By: BarrettM

Re: How many people have died because of LCN? - 03/25/15 09:09 PM

Capone and Joe Lonardo in my opinion ordered around 200 and 60 murders respectively. Profaci, 30 is actually a conservative estimate. Genovese 40, maybe 50 in his whole career. Neil Dellacroce, Sonny Franzese, Tony Mirra, Anthony Plate, 20 would be a conservative estimate for each. The DeMeo crew.

I think 1000 is a bit low.

Lists of Chicago outfit-related murders have been tallied by decade. Anything else is a bit hard to tell, right?
Posted By: rickydelta

Re: How many people have died because of LCN? - 03/27/15 07:26 AM

Yeah Good Read that Book is smile
Posted By: OC

Re: How many people have died because of LCN? - 03/27/15 09:40 AM

I would say when you factor in the Chicago murders the figure would be closer to 3000 nationwide over a period of 90-100 yrs.
Posted By: merlino

Re: How many people have died because of LCN? - 03/27/15 11:08 AM

JFK was one
Posted By: m2w

Re: How many people have died because of LCN? - 03/27/15 11:41 AM

in italy about 10.000 people have died as a result of OC over a period of 35 years (1980-2015)

Re: How many people have died because of LCN? - 03/27/15 06:27 PM

Originally Posted By: m2w
in italy about 10.000 people have died as a result of OC over a period of 35 years (1980-2015)

that's a lot of murders! guys must be trigger happy.

Re: How many people have died because of LCN? - 03/28/15 09:39 AM

according to roberto saviano the camorra is the criminal organization that killed the most in europe (about 4.000 since 1980)
Posted By: Malandrino

Re: How many people have died because of LCN? - 03/28/15 10:01 AM

I'm not surprised... counting the late 70s-early 80s NCO-Camorra war, the number should probably be much higher.

Re: How many people have died because of LCN? - 03/28/15 10:40 AM

italian oc killed the most worldwide after mexican cartels
Posted By: BlackFamily

Re: How many people have died because of LCN? - 03/28/15 04:50 PM

confused

I don't think so. Have you read the body count for the Mexican Drug Cartel Wars?
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: How many people have died because of LCN? - 03/28/15 05:49 PM

How about the Colombian Cartels?

Re: How many people have died because of LCN? - 03/29/15 07:45 AM

Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
confused

I don't think so. Have you read the body count for the Mexican Drug Cartel Wars?

i said that mexican cartels killed the most followed by italian oc
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET