Home

If you were in the mob

Posted By: HotRod2015

If you were in the mob - 03/25/15 11:37 AM

If you were in the mob what would be your name, rank, family, era and rackets?

My name would be Carmine Di Gregorio, I'd be a colombo associate in 1990 just before the 3rd colombo war. Persico would pick me to take out Orena that's how id become made. My areas of operating would be Brooklyn mainly loansharking and bookmaking. Any one else lol?
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: If you were in the mob - 03/25/15 11:56 AM

Please, God, please make it stop.
Posted By: merlino

Re: If you were in the mob - 03/25/15 12:01 PM

If I was in the mob i would be part of the springfield mafia under Fat Tony D'Amico (voiced by Joe Mantegna) and I would join alliances with homer to take over because Fat Tony dies and then they would call me the leader "Fit" Tony and then I would extor Mr. Burns to run all of springfield
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: If you were in the mob - 03/25/15 12:08 PM

My name was Giuseppe Joe the soldier Malaparte,a soldier in the WWII that come to USA as POW in 1943,after the war was a free lance killer for the mob,taht gime me the hit on Bugsy Seagel after whacked him I get the flamingo as a reward and became a part of the West Coast crew of the Outfit get made shortly before Apalachin.
Posted By: blacksheep

Re: If you were in the mob - 03/25/15 12:16 PM

I am in the mob. That's why I never reveal my face. But I'll let you in on a secret, my name is nino gaggi. I never died, just went into hiding. Now that my secret is out, can we bury this friggin thread?
Posted By: LaLouisiane

Re: If you were in the mob - 03/25/15 05:47 PM

Originally Posted By: HotRod2015
If you were in the mob what would be your name, rank, family, era and rackets?

My name would be Carmine Di Gregorio, I'd be a colombo associate in 1990 just before the 3rd colombo war. Persico would pick me to take out Orena that's how id become made. My areas of operating would be Brooklyn mainly loansharking and bookmaking. Any one else lol?

I'd be a farmer....yeah...a farmer....farmer Bob...
Posted By: Dirty_Sox_Bob

Re: If you were in the mob - 03/25/15 06:04 PM

I'd be a low level associate that was whacked for doing stick ups on connected bookies and loan sharks.

My name will be neither remembered or important, though I'd like it if it had the word 'Lucky' in it somewhere.
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: If you were in the mob - 03/25/15 06:22 PM

Sigh...
Posted By: Scalish

Re: If you were in the mob - 03/25/15 08:27 PM

Brutal.
Posted By: ThisGuyOverHere

Re: If you were in the mob - 03/25/15 08:40 PM

I'd be in the inner circle of the Memphis Mafia. Rubbing elbows with The King, eatin' peanut butter & banana sandwiches, and TCB'n like a motherfucker. LORD ALMIGHTY, I FEEL MY TEMPERATURE RISIN'!!!!
Posted By: helenwheels

Re: If you were in the mob - 03/25/15 09:06 PM

I'd like to be Mack the Knife. Is that name taken?
Posted By: BarrettM

Re: If you were in the mob - 03/25/15 09:12 PM

I think you've been playing too much grand theft auto.
Posted By: blacksheep

Re: If you were in the mob - 03/25/15 09:12 PM

So we're really doing this huh?
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: If you were in the mob - 03/25/15 09:20 PM

I would liked to have been a fly on the wall [ with big ears ] when the bosses were plotting albert anastasias murder.
Posted By: PetroPirelli

Re: If you were in the mob - 03/25/15 10:22 PM

Un-fucking-real.
Posted By: oldschool3

Re: If you were in the mob - 03/26/15 07:08 AM

I guess we're just a microcosm of society in general, and as society degenerates, so goes this site.
Posted By: HotRod2015

Re: If you were in the mob - 03/26/15 08:32 AM

Jesus it was just a laugh! Some people on here need to stop being bores...
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: If you were in the mob - 03/26/15 12:59 PM

I don't mean any offense but many posters on this board have seen threads like this one before too many times. Most posters are on here to learn more and discuss about real life subjects, not for role-playing purposes (and the internet -vast and infinite as it is- is chock-full of better choices for the ones looking for role-playing activities). Threads like "Create your own special mafia dream team", "What does your ideal mobster look like?" or "Which businesses would you extort if you were a pipe-hitting capo in the Gambino family?" don't really add anything new or interesting, and all they do is chasing away some of the most respected and informative posters. So there you have ,in a nutshell, where the -in my opinion, understandable- disdain for threads like this one comes from.
Posted By: FrankMazola

Re: If you were in the mob - 03/26/15 01:27 PM

Can I be the guy that gets pinched for dope the first week he's made and turns stool pigeon before the Paddy Wagon even gets to the FBI field office?

Jesus.

Get it through your head. Those people are Neanderthal scummy group of bottom feeding trash.

You realize that assholes like those Columbo's you fantasize about are the reason all of our friends make stupid jokes about us (Italians) being untrustworthy, shady, etc. individuals.

Dudeā€¦ if you want a hero, I know of 343 brave men who are worth way more of your time dreaming about, for a career.
Posted By: MemphisMafia

Re: If you were in the mob - 03/26/15 01:35 PM

This guy over here,we here in Tennessee still do TCB like a motherfucker,brother
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: If you were in the mob - 03/26/15 01:37 PM

No, this thread is just stupid. Like KillingJoke said, majority of us are here because we have an interest in Cosa Nostra, yet we also realize that these are not guys to be idolized, they're criminals, thieves & murderers. Therefore not in a million years, would we post some bs role playing shit like this, "oh create your own dream mob" "what would your name be". It offers nothing in terms of the information we'd like to know and discuss. NOTHING.
Posted By: Malandrino

Re: If you were in the mob - 03/26/15 02:28 PM

I'd be the "capo di tutti capi" in 1930 before somebody would put a few bullets in me. tongue
Posted By: andrewc

Re: If you were in the mob - 03/26/15 04:31 PM

I'd be Castellano's head of security and would have advised without delay to whack Gotti and his crew as soon as 'the tapes' became available. To celebrate I'd go to Sparks!
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: If you were in the mob - 03/26/15 09:39 PM

My alias would be Biaggio Calamari, and I would wet my beak in everything.
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: If you were in the mob - 03/26/15 09:47 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

I read three of these and got dizzie thinkin, WTF, where am I.

GL

Hang on, dont ever bale, it will pass like a bad cold.
Posted By: Tonytough

Re: If you were in the mob - 03/26/15 09:47 PM

All of u would be in federal lockup taking it up the backside in reality
Posted By: Carosophia

Re: If you were in the mob - 03/28/15 01:20 PM

IF I were, like in a movie or book or something, I would be something of a intra family courier, an organizer of sit downs and negotiations, a diplomat or Consigliere. I'm no tough guy, I always attempt peace before violence, without appearing weak. Those who think I am weak and try to undermine and circumvent my authority, I string them along, and make an example of them.
The pen is mightier than the sword. I'm all about the integrity..
I prefer small, tightly run families, loyalty is key..money is a by product of the organisation, it should not be the guide. money is a secondary function.
Posted By: Extortion

Re: If you were in the mob - 03/30/15 06:53 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Lol
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET