Home

Dixie mafia show

Posted By: blacksheep

Dixie mafia show - 03/22/15 05:11 PM

Hey I was flipping through channels and saw a documentary advertised on the dixie mafia. Anyone catch that? What channel? Can I find it on the on demand thing?
Posted By: Dwalin2011

Re: Dixie mafia show - 03/22/15 05:14 PM

Maybe this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6Dajd_UvyA
or this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubm5Ar9AEbU

Re: Dixie mafia show - 03/22/15 05:15 PM

I'll check them. I saw the commercial just a few days ago so I thought it might be something new
Posted By: pmac

Re: Dixie mafia show - 03/22/15 06:25 PM

When I saw the thread title thought members was talking but Dixie. Dixie's my boy. Any how that show justified is the shit on fx basic cable shit. It talk about them great show I no its fiction just good. My father would have loved it he was a big western fan and that's about as Texas walker your gonna get in this day. Raylin a bad mood might just f your wife and shake your hand later.

Re: Dixie mafia show - 03/22/15 06:29 PM

Walker Texas ranger huh? My grandfather would be into it then. While we're talking about a chuck Norris show, I'll take the opportunity to list a chuck Norris fact I heard recently. When Chuck Norris gets bit by a zombie, he doesn't become a zombie, the zombie becomes chuck Norris. Who can top that?
Posted By: pmac

Re: Dixie mafia show - 03/22/15 06:52 PM

In the 90tys walker was the only western john Wayne shit on TV I remember doing acid and chuck and his blackfriend on the shows heads couldn't keep moving up and down and I couldn't stop laughing dad punched me I ran to bed didn't go to sleep went to school in morning and he didn't say nothing to my saint mom. Anyway justified is 10 million times better then them shows back then and it always about Dixie mafia. Not the poster. Chuck Norris is the worst what the hells he so famous for anyway. He never made a good movie. Now someone gonna say which one.
Posted By: Alfanosgirl

Re: Dixie mafia show - 03/22/15 07:47 PM

Lol Pmac
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Dixie mafia show - 03/22/15 08:20 PM

The 2nd link Dwalin posted is the REAL Dixie Mafia. It has never been a true structure to it like the Mafia in NY, Chicago, etc. It was all a loose group of outlaw rednecks that took over and corrupted Southern towns and went wild.

Google Kirksey McCord Nix Jr., "Mr. Mike" Mike Gillich, and definitely watch that link above as that will talk about Nix and Gillich. They were loosely tied in with Marcello in New Orleans with stolen stuff and pushing swag, etc.

Also read up on Alabama Attorney General Albert Patterson who was assassinated in Phenix City Alabama, what was then called the most corrupt city in the U.S. back during the 50's. They were getting Army guys to come across the Chattahoochie River (divides the border between Alabama and Georgia) into Phenix City into places like Girard and rob them or have hookers rob them and send them back to Ft. Benning drunk and broke.

Re: Dixie mafia show - 03/23/15 03:37 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
Any how that show justified is the shit on fx basic cable shit.

My old man watches Justified and I just now got into it and love it too. Goggins is a great actor. I liked his character on The Shield as well and of course he played a tranny on Sons of Anarchy that was great.....lol
Posted By: Primo

Re: Dixie mafia show - 03/23/15 03:44 PM

Justified is good. I started watching with a friend during the 2nd season so I have to re watch the beginning haha but overall it is really good. Just started SOA as well. On season 2 of it.

Re: Dixie mafia show - 03/23/15 03:57 PM

Yea I have to start over as well as I'm just now watching it at the end.

You will love SOA, especially the earlier seasons.

Re: Dixie mafia show - 03/23/15 04:01 PM

Just like any other show, it ran too long and got absurd. Just like Lost, Dexter, and even the sopranos. That's why I respect how breaking bad went out. Leave while you're still the best..

Re: Dixie mafia show - 03/23/15 04:27 PM

And before I forget, if you want to read up on the Dixie Mafia read Mississippi Mud. It talks all about the story that 2nd link is about that Dwalin posted.

Also Mr. Mike wrote a book through his lawyer I think it was called Dream Room, it has "fictional" characters but once you learn who is who you can pretty much figure it out.

Re: Dixie mafia show - 03/23/15 05:06 PM

Cool I watched both videos. Good idea to just go into small towns and take over the whole place off the radar. Til they're on the radar of course...

Re: Dixie mafia show - 03/23/15 08:00 PM

Well what benefited the Dixie Mafia was that they were set up near a military installation. Phenix City had Ft. Benning across the river, Biloxi/Gulfport had Keesler Air Force Base. When both are staffed with soldiers there was money to be made.

Re: Dixie mafia show - 04/08/15 02:40 AM

"I don't give a shit about what you said......I'm an outlaw....BOOOM!"

Boyd is a bad mf'er.....lol. I'm watching it on the DVR right now
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET