Home

Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI

Posted By: andrewc

Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/17/15 03:57 PM

Testa has been moved to a low security prison - how recent was this?

Must have been a good chap as Senter is still in Allenwood (Borelli meanwhile is now in a medium facility - Gilmer).
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/17/15 04:57 PM

He must file income tax returns for the warden and all the prison staff.
Posted By: Malandrino

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/17/15 05:25 PM

Yeah he's a regular John Nash with numbers. lol.
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/17/15 05:46 PM

Originally Posted By: andrewc

Must have been a good chap as Senter is still in Allenwood (Borelli meanwhile is now in a medium facility - Gilmer).

How long until you make your first conjugal visit?

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/17/15 05:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Dellacroce

How long until you make your first conjugal visit?

I can't think of anything worse
Posted By: pmac

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/17/15 05:57 PM

Boom roasted. Free durst.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/17/15 06:11 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac

Is there app that translates pmac into English? grin

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/17/15 06:21 PM

Joey Testa is going to slip the sausage to someone before he croaks, one way or other.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/17/15 07:40 PM

We worked a storm in Forrest City. There is NOTHING there!
Posted By: Alfanosgirl

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/17/15 07:45 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: pmac

Is there app that translates pmac into English? grin

lol I just click on the pmac-ebonics button and voila translates perfectly.
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/17/15 08:00 PM

I have that app for pmac but still can not get hin to check 3 years of PM's ...

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/17/15 08:18 PM

Joey Testa stars in Deliverance 2.

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/17/15 08:27 PM

Joey is gonna have one dilated asshole when all those bubbas are done with him.

It's gonna look like a donut hole after they are done pounding it.
Posted By: JerseyShine

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/19/15 05:15 PM

He has been out of USPs for a while, was in Butner before Forrest City. Senter is still in Allenwood, was in Lompoc where he was in the famous band picture.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/19/15 05:23 PM

If I was in a low and still had 15 yes to go I'm jumping a fence on a boat to Cuba. With all the money frank locasico kid has he should jump the fence at the old base. Some dominican in Boston left his work release he had 3 yes left on a drug rap he just got extradited from Sweden after they busted him there selling the yayo. Gave him 5 yrs for escape. George junk escaped from a minimum. But if they get caught there sitting in supermax with the shoe bomber. Is Allie persico still there I seen Vinny gorg is. Them to pshycos plotting to still run the 5 families
Posted By: Joey_Cusack

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/20/15 12:55 PM

He has been there for awhile. I write him.
Posted By: blacksheep

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/20/15 01:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Joey_Cusack

Why?

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/20/15 03:11 PM

Why not? He's a good guy. Ask him if he still writes to Anthony? There's this twin bond, I'm sure they both experience it.

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/20/15 04:17 PM

Pathetic. These kids are starting to remind me of the lonely broads who write to serial killers on "Criminal Minds." But this is real life. You boys should get some help. Really.

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/20/15 04:19 PM

Would love to see up to date photo's of testa and senter - 50 year old men past their murderous best!

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/20/15 04:22 PM

Obsessed with Columbine and you're writing to serial killers. Yeah, this is gonna end well rolleyes.
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/20/15 04:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Malandrino
Why not? He's a good guy. Ask him if he still writes to Anthony? There's this twin bond, I'm sure they both experience it.

confused
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/20/15 04:33 PM

Obsessed with Columbine and you're writing to serial killers. Yeah, this is gonna end well rolleyes.

bravo for you pb, good god, writing to serial killers, what ever happened to common sense, and a sense of decency.

what about their victims families? [of which there are dozens] what about writing them and expressing sympathy.

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/20/15 04:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll

bravo for you pb, good god, writing to serial killers, what ever happened to common sense, and a sense of decency.

what about their victims families? [of which there are dozens] what about writing them and expressing sympathy.

Not only that, but in the words of tony soprano, the hustle never ends with these wiseguys. He'll have you sending him stamps and commissary money soon enough

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/20/15 05:30 PM

Well considering I have been corresponding with him for well over a year and he has not asked for a cent (and even denying after I offered it to him), I doubt he is scamming me.

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/20/15 05:51 PM

I know people who ran with that guy on the streets. If he's someone you want to invite in your life then more power to you. Certainly wouldn't be me tho...

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/20/15 06:13 PM

Well considering I have been corresponding with him for well over a year and he has not asked for a cent (and even denying after I offered it to him), I doubt he is scamming me.

Can you share some insight into what you talk about? If you don't wish to that's obviously fine. Would be interesting to learn more about the man.
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/20/15 06:13 PM

Maybe one of the Wackos he is writting to will knock on his door one day after they jump the fence.

Take a picture and let us know how it works out.
Posted By: helenwheels

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/20/15 06:17 PM

No. No he's not.

He may be interesting, but he's the opposite of 'a good guy'

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/20/15 06:39 PM

How do you know he isn't full of remorse?

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/20/15 06:45 PM

Lol, I thought it was obvious I was kidding, especially the second part since they're obviously not real twins.

@andrewc I agree.. I'm also interested to know how they're doing.

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/20/15 06:46 PM

Originally Posted By: blacksheep
I know people who ran with that guy on the streets. If he's someone you want to invite in your life then more power to you. Certainly wouldn't be me tho...

if you knew people that ran with him on the street, [ and I don't doubt you at all] then what you think , carries weight with me. the guy should have been executed. my opinion'
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/20/15 06:49 PM

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/20/15 06:51 PM

Death penalty? How outdated a view is that.... but that's another subject entirely. Some states in the USA are just devoid of morals.

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/20/15 07:22 PM

How do you know he isn't full of remorse?

It still wouldn't make him a good guy. Just a bad one that is sorry for what he's done

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/20/15 08:24 PM

Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll

if you knew people that ran with him on the street, [ and I don't doubt you at all] then what you think , carries weight with me. the guy should have been executed. my opinion'

He was from my parents generation. I didn't ever meet him but I know a couple people who messed with him. He was from that super violent generation where most of them died or went to jail forever. He was a psycho who could be pleasant socially. But having a few laughs with him doesn't balance out his acts, so if he fried, so be it.. I don't wish anything on him as I don't know him, but that whole crew was bad news

Edit- by my parents generation I'm just talking about age. The people I knew were just family friends. My family knew some characters.. turns out a couple of them knew him

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/20/15 10:27 PM

Lol, I thought it was obvious I was kidding, especially the second part since they're obviously not real twins.

@andrewc I agree.. I'm also interested to know how they're doing.

I caught the sarcasm when I read it the first time. With that post, along with many others on this forum, I wish I could just click 'like' to show someone got the joke like we do on Facebook

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/20/15 11:04 PM

Can you share some insight into what you talk about? If you don't wish to that's obviously fine. Would be interesting to learn more about the man.

PM me

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/21/15 12:04 AM

Did the FBI visit you like they did me JC?

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/21/15 12:09 AM

Originally Posted By: JerseyShine
Did the FBI visit you like they did me JC?

Jesus christ are you serious what the fuck is wrong with you people? I would love to hear this story
Posted By: Primo

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/21/15 12:36 AM

Gangsterbb field trip to visit Testa?

not srs

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/21/15 12:47 AM

Yea I would love to hear about this FBI visit. My last home visit from the Feds would blow your mind (it is posted on here somewhere). I'm still mad at PB for laughing at me lol

I just don't understand why someone would write a gangster unless you were doing a book or paper, or he was actually asking for remorse to the family he hurt or some shit like that. Reaching out to one just to say hey I'm a fan is some weird shit where I come from lol

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/21/15 12:49 AM

Originally Posted By: Primo
Gangsterbb field trip to visit Testa?

not srs

LMAO post of the day! lol

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/21/15 01:08 AM

Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
Yea I would love to hear about this FBI visit. My last home visit from the Feds would blow your mind (it is posted on here somewhere). I'm still mad at PB for laughing at me lol

I just don't understand why someone would write a gangster unless you were doing a book or paper, or he was actually asking for remorse to the family he hurt or some shit like that. Reaching out to one just to say hey I'm a fan is some weird shit where I come from lol

"Uhhh hey buddy I've seen your work and I'm a big fan. Our friendship can be a real home run if you give me a chance"

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/21/15 01:13 AM

I can't ... I just fucking can't.

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/21/15 01:16 AM

I wanna hear this FBI story. It's a must.

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/21/15 01:17 AM

PB you know you must love this on some level.

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/21/15 01:58 AM

I think his head is going to explode. wink

I just can't understand what makes someone write these guys though. JC, what did you write the first time? Hey this is JC, would you be my friend since you are locked up for life and can't extort or kill me? Would you help me get some cred for GangsterBB? I mean WTF do y'all talk about? Hunting trips with Roy? You coming to visit him and try to sneak in some cigs?

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/21/15 02:02 AM

I have enough trouble maintaining contact with family and friends. Lol convicted mafia serial killers that does not compute for me.

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/21/15 02:12 AM

I need to know some of these conversations. I hope he's not asking you to spray the letters with your cologne

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/21/15 02:18 AM

Originally Posted By: dixiemafia

I think his head is going to explode. wink

That's it, Dix. I try to be generous with my time and knowledge, but they're really killing the fucking site for me now. I mean, isn't it ridiculous that I can't even keep my pm open here anymore because of all the crazies? I've been here for close to ten fucking years. Is it right that we have to indulge every crackpot that forgets to take his Wellbutrin?

It's my own fault, though. I indulge too many whackadoos here by offering them encouragement. Fuck it. I ain't a shrink. No more. Next time a board member threatens suicide, I'm just gonna ask them to do the right thing and don't take anyone with them. Fucking Columbine, serial killers, and that's not to mention the garden variety trolls who have ten usernames each. Give me a fucking break. Enough is enough.

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/21/15 02:52 AM

Deep breath...serenity now. Lmao
Posted By: Chance

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/21/15 02:54 AM

Hi gwuys, just readinv this post wanted me to pop in and let you all know my Grandpa is boss of the Genovese its true! So all these honorable men are family to me. Imma be made next week just you wait and see. Also my connections tell me Chicago has over 100 made guys, Kansas City has about 75 and the mafia family in Des Moines Iowa is huuuuge but they're so smart they'll never get caught!

LOL Okay sorry guys I just had to.After seeing what Pizzaboy wrote I agree, too many whackos on here these days. By the way I guess you could say I'm "new" but I've had this account forever now just never log in or post. But because of guys like Pizza boy and Ivy league and others I love the content of this board. I guess you could say I'm a creeper and lurk all the time. Anyways now that I've gone off track with this post I just wanna say @Pizzaboy I agree 100% with you and I hope the weirdos weed themselves out soon.

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/21/15 03:11 AM

Pizza it's a shame that you get singled out because of your knowledge here, but you gotta know that fan boys and weirdos are gonna be a fact of life on anything involving the mafia. Even here in the deep south I've met plenty of fan boys. (I just moved outta NY last month. Ugh, I'm ready to come home)

Edit- sometimes I get an image of PB reading this forum drinking pepto bismol out of the bottle with his head in his hands

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/21/15 03:22 AM

Pizza it's a shame that you get singled out because of your knowledge here, but you gotta know that fan boys and weirdos are gonna be a fact of life on anything involving the mafia. Even here in the deep south I've met plenty of fan boys. (I just moved outta NY last month. Ugh, I'm ready to come home)

Dixie and LaLou are both Southern boys and I wish we had a dozen more posters like them. They're both smart and they're both perfect gentlemen. There are nutjobs everywhere.

I agree about the subject matter. I used to think it was just a bunch of kids. But people who are drawn to this shit from way outside the life are half-crazy. It doesn't mean I have to like it, though lol.

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/21/15 03:31 AM

Dixie and lalou are top shelf here in my book. I like their posts. I was talking about people I met down here. A friend of my cousin asked where I was from. When I told him NY, his first words were 'oh man I'm a huge mafia fan, I got so much respect for those guys'. Swear to god, that was our intro. I told him if he feels that way then perhaps he should watch less movies. He was shocked like he thought we all had some kind of bond with these people

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/21/15 03:48 PM

That's it, Dix. I try to be generous with my time and knowledge, but they're really killing the fucking site for me now. I mean, isn't it ridiculous that I can't even keep my pm open here anymore because of all the crazies? I've been here for close to ten fucking years. Is it right that we have to indulge every crackpot that forgets to take his Wellbutrin?

It's my own fault, though. I indulge too many whackadoos here by offering them encouragement. Fuck it. I ain't a shrink. No more. Next time a board member threatens suicide, I'm just gonna ask them to do the right thing and don't take anyone with them. Fucking Columbine, serial killers, and that's not to mention the garden variety trolls who have ten usernames each. Give me a fucking break. Enough is enough.

Man I couldn't even imagine. I've had a few of the crazy PM's and I don't even participate in many threads like you do nor am I as established either, but I've had at least 6 PM's with something crazy or stupid in it. I can only imagine what the women go through on here either. This can be a great site when the damn crazies are not acting stupid!

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/21/15 03:51 PM

Dixie and lalou are top shelf here in my book. I like their posts. I was talking about people I met down here. A friend of my cousin asked where I was from. When I told him NY, his first words were 'oh man I'm a huge mafia fan, I got so much respect for those guys'. Swear to god, that was our intro. I told him if he feels that way then perhaps he should watch less movies. He was shocked like he thought we all had some kind of bond with these people

I could honestly see that happening blacksheep. If you ask anyone down here about NYC the first thing you'll hear about is the "Mawfia" and "Eyetalians" and they think you are one or the other (or both) if you come from there. I bet my Grandmother had a blast moving from Camden New Jersey (she was born and raised there) to Georgia back in the 50's then back to Alabama in the 60's. Maybe that is why she died in the 70's?

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/21/15 10:06 PM

I'm in alabama now. When you've gotten to love certain parts about NY, it gets depressing almost. I sum it up like this, my local pizza place back home was called Gino's, the pizzeria down here by me is called 'Hungry Howies Pizza'. That says so much to me...
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/21/15 10:10 PM

yeah but you can't order a Howie Roll on line in New York blacksheep

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/21/15 10:11 PM

I'm in alabama now. When you've gotten to love certain parts about NY, it gets depressing almost. I sum it up like this, my local pizza place back home was called Gino's, the pizzeria down here by me is called 'Hungry Howies Pizza'. That says so much to me...

There's a Hungry Howie's in Co-Op City. Swear to God lol.

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/21/15 10:39 PM

Oh god.. well in a city the size of NYC you'll get a bit of everything. But at least back in NY we have all those nice italian spots to go along with hungry howies. Down here its either that or papa john's. The Chinese takeout spots here look abandoned too. There are rumors that a place called Mellow mushroom has good pizza. I tried a meatball sub there and the cheese didn't exactly smoke my doors. The south does have its strong points for sure, but forget about that massive ethnic blend we have in NY.

Edit- Co op city, eh, I'll pass....

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/21/15 10:50 PM

I've never tried it. I only know it's there because when traffic is bad on the Hutch I'll sometimes jump off there and scoot up Boston Road up to Westchester when I'm picking up or dropping off my Pop. Other than that, the only reason I'll ever go into Co-Op City is for the Barnes and Noble. And even then, half the time I'll pay the toll and use the one on Bell Boulevard in Bayside.

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/21/15 11:36 PM

Hey pizza have you tried eating at kyklades yet? There was a story in the news about bill murray taking George clooney there to eat. It says murray is a regular. I only mention that because it was already super popular before, but now it might be a madhouse. I hope you made it before the story broke ...

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/22/15 02:19 AM

Blacksheep shoot me a PM and I'll tell you what city I'm in if you'll tell me. I'm interested in wondering how big of a culture shock you got......LOL. Or we can trade "counties" if you don't want to get too personal. There are certain parts of Bama I consider too redneck for me to live in, much less a fella from NYC.

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/22/15 02:23 AM

Oh god.. well in a city the size of NYC you'll get a bit of everything. But at least back in NY we have all those nice italian spots to go along with hungry howies. Down here its either that or papa john's. The Chinese takeout spots here look abandoned too. There are rumors that a place called Mellow mushroom has good pizza. I tried a meatball sub there and the cheese didn't exactly smoke my doors. The south does have its strong points for sure, but forget about that massive ethnic blend we have in NY.

You might be closer to me than I thought. There is a Mellow Mushroom about 20 miles North of me. Was the one you ate at near a Harley Davidson shop by chance?

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/22/15 02:27 AM

Nevermind I think I have an idea where you are now. You are West of me. Check your PM's.

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/22/15 12:27 PM

Hey I sleep late man. But I answered you. Check your replies

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/22/15 12:45 PM

Apparently hungry howies is big in bama...

Edit - we should probably move this post to the food and drink section at this point

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/22/15 03:03 PM

Ok since it raised some interest I decided to tell the FBI story. First, keep in mind while I write LCN guys that's just one slice, I also write gangsters of various stripes (cartels, bikers, prison gangs etc) and political cases of various stripes, along with some random others, I am not so much into writing serial and random spree killers like most people in the hobby.

Anyway as I'm being dropped off I see some people who just look like govt employees leaving and I think they are there for something unrelated that was going on so we make eye contact, one calls me name questioningly I'm like "Yeah!" and walk over and that's when they both flash their badges and say "Agent so and so and Agent so and so Newark FBI office!"

Well....I won't even lie I stop dead in my tracks and must have looked pretty worried. Right away the male agent goes "Oh you're not in trouble! You're not in trouble! We just know you talk to some VERY interesting people in prison and we would LOVE to know what they say back to you." At this point I'm relieved and say "Oh that's just a hobby, I really have nothing to say about that. I'm sorry to make you travel all the way from Newark for nothing." They were polite and told me to give them a call if I changed my mind.

Later on I found out the agents evidently work counter-terror (quite possibly domestic terror in particular). I still have the one agent's business card they left with my father while they were looking around for me in case anyone wants to call BS on my story. To my knowledge this is the 2nd time I've had a run in with federal law enforcement, the other time was DEA in 2004.

EDIT: In hindsight I wish I had given a nazi salute as they left and said "Hail Staino!"

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/22/15 03:21 PM

That doesn't make sense on their part tho. If they want to know what they write back to you they can simply open the mail. They're allowed to read outgoing mail too. Seems like beating around the bush for nothing

Edit- seeing as how they can read or hear any communication in or out of prison, maybe they were just stopping by to shock you out of your hobby?

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/22/15 04:13 PM

I won't get on you for your hobby, I'll leave that to the other guys, but just remember 2 things... One is I hope you're using a PO Box. Number 2 is you should think twice about doing something that invites feds and gangsters into your life. A few of us here that really were touched by that life just couldn't understand in a million years why someone who has no underworld connections would do that. If the feds came to your house they probably wanted to look into you. Don't invite those people into your life

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/22/15 05:51 PM

I won't get on you for your hobby, I'll leave that to the other guys, but just remember 2 things... One is I hope you're using a PO Box. Number 2 is you should think twice about doing something that invites feds and gangsters into your life. A few of us here that really were touched by that life just couldn't understand in a million years why someone who has no underworld connections would do that. If the feds came to your house they probably wanted to look into you. Don't invite those people into your life

best advice ive ever heard on this site. great post!

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/22/15 07:04 PM

You should find a safer hobby. Maybe try javelin catching.

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/22/15 07:16 PM

Does it make any sense to anyone else that feds would bypass reading outgoing mail that they have every right to read, send 2 agents to someone's house just to ask a simple question and politely walk off? Something stinks in that story. I'm not saying you're lying, I'm saying maybe they wanted to check you out personally... you may have ended up on their radar with these letters. That's never a good thing dude

Re: Joey Testa Trf to Forrest City Low FCI - 03/22/15 08:27 PM

Originally Posted By: helenwheels
You should find a safer hobby. Maybe try javelin catching.

Holy shit that is funny. lol

Does it make any sense to anyone else that feds would bypass reading outgoing mail that they have every right to read, send 2 agents to someone's house just to ask a simple question and politely walk off? Something stinks in that story. I'm not saying you're lying, I'm saying maybe they wanted to check you out personally... you may have ended up on their radar with these letters. That's never a good thing dude

Does sound weird. I'm fairly certain they probably even photocopy outgoing letters so chances are they knew exactly what was being said so I doubt they would have wondered too far away from Newark just to shake someone up over a gangster that is serving life isn't he? Granted they might be seeing if he was trying to extort the kid out of money to put on his books so they could cut his communication like they did with Frankie Breeze.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET