Home

tumac and accetturo jr

Posted By: dsbaloo

tumac and accetturo jr - 03/13/15 02:41 AM

I was curious cause I have heard both so I figured I would start a topic about it.. When tumac flipped did acceturro jr ever rat?? Some people say yes, others say no? If jr did not flip then what happened to his status/relationships with the luccheses?? Was he put on the shelf after his father ratted?? Is he still active at all down in florida in someones crew?? Just never really heard anyone talk about it really, jr was made really younng but I'm not sure how long he was active with his button before all the shit happened with his dad. I'm sure the current admin wants nothing to do with him. Also was curious if tumac is dead or still living?? I'm pretty sure alfter he flipped he moved to north carolina.
Posted By: Belmont

Re: tumac and accetturo jr - 03/13/15 08:22 AM

After the trial ended in 88, the jersey crew had a lot of friction. Anyway, Tumac flips and his son is basically shelved, its only logical. Tumac goes between carolina and florida. He is not dead.
Posted By: Itiswhatitis

Re: tumac and accetturo jr - 03/13/15 01:04 PM

One of FBI intelligence reports within the last couple of years showed Jr connected with a Philly crew "operating" in Florida. I don't think he (Jr) holds much respect with anyone of substance.
Posted By: dsbaloo

Re: tumac and accetturo jr - 03/13/15 01:43 PM

All kind of confirmed what I figured. Thanks guys.. I was curious on if tumac was alive because I'm pretty sure I've seen many pictures of him in florida with his son.. I know too he's always been hanging around the orena brothers a lot.. They have some corny movie coming out called "little tumac the youngest member ever of the mafia" which is bullshit I'm sure. Whatever he's doing down in florida he sure loves to flaunt big knots off 100$ bills..probably from selling the good ole oxycodone 30mg.. Since that's floridas thing. He also looks like he can't keep his hand out of the cookie jar of his own stash
Posted By: njcapo35

Re: tumac and accetturo jr - 03/14/15 01:07 AM

I don't know what to say!

Be sure to check out his other videos.

Re: tumac and accetturo jr - 03/14/15 03:50 PM

I think the guy has a few issues , very weird guy.
Posted By: GerryLang

Re: tumac and accetturo jr - 03/17/15 04:30 AM

It's hard to believe this guy was once thought to be a rising star in the mafia. In one of the books I read Casso and Amuso gave fat Pete Chiodo the orders to kill Accetturo jr in Florida, he tracked him down to a movie theater but there were too many people around, they wound up all watching the Dead Poets Society in the same theater. Charles Majuri is Accetturo jr' s godfather.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: tumac and accetturo jr - 09/12/16 04:28 PM

Is this them?

Posted By: Itiswhatitis

Re: tumac and accetturo jr - 09/12/16 08:46 PM

Thats Anthony. What is there to say....It speaks for itself.
Posted By: pmac

Re: tumac and accetturo jr - 09/13/16 12:36 AM

Is that his dad tumac guys around 80?
Posted By: MightyDR

Re: tumac and accetturo jr - 09/13/16 12:53 AM

Originally Posted By: GerryLang
It's hard to believe this guy was once thought to be a rising star in the mafia. In one of the books I read Casso and Amuso gave fat Pete Chiodo the orders to kill Accetturo jr in Florida, he tracked him down to a movie theater but there were too many people around, they wound up all watching the Dead Poets Society in the same theater. Charles Majuri is Accetturo jr' s godfather.

I hadn't heard about that before lol

Re: tumac and accetturo jr - 09/13/16 12:57 AM

Thats not his father,
Posted By: Ted

Re: tumac and accetturo jr - 09/13/16 10:28 PM

Originally Posted By: MightyDR

That's hilarious if it's true.
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: tumac and accetturo jr - 09/14/16 04:19 AM

Did Tumac get kicked in the head by a fuckin mule? The fuck is wrong with this maniac!!??

In all seriousness hes an interesting mob figure that id love to know more about... Does anyone know whos crew he came up in, what yr he got straightened out and when he was made a skipper?
Posted By: yatescj7

Re: tumac and accetturo jr - 09/14/16 07:05 AM

Originally Posted By: Ted
Originally Posted By: MightyDR

That's hilarious if it's true.

Only half true. Fat Pete was clocking Tumac's people and caught view of Tumac Jr. Tumac Jr spotted them and pulled into a drive in that happened to be playing Dead Poets Society. After a minute the Florida cops Tumac had on the pad showed up for protection while Tumac Jr and Fat Pete went through the motions to set up a meet with Tumac and his crew with Amuso and Gaspipe. It was all for show on both ends, after false assurances the men from opposite crews left the drive in. Not like they sat eating popcorn watching the movie.
Posted By: yatescj7

Re: tumac and accetturo jr - 09/14/16 07:07 AM

Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
Did Tumac get kicked in the head by a fuckin mule? The fuck is wrong with this maniac!!??

In all seriousness hes an interesting mob figure that id love to know more about... Does anyone know whos crew he came up in, what yr he got straightened out and when he was made a skipper?

Tumac Jr or Senior? Senior came up under Tony Ham DeLasco, pretty much acting Capo of that crew in the early 70s before he was made in 77, the crew was taken over by Joe Abate after Delasco but ran by Acceturro. much like Gotti did in Charlie Wagons crew. Even though not officially made he was nominal leader of the crew.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET