Home

scarfo & Chuckie falling out...

Posted By: Tonytough

scarfo & Chuckie falling out... - 03/10/15 07:44 PM

If Merlino wasn't such a lousy drunk & conducted himself right, he wouldn't have fallen out of favor with Scarfo. Now, my question is, had chuckie stayed on as underboss. By the time Scarfo & most of the top guys were pinched, would Joey Merlino have stayed loyal to Scarfo out of respect for his old man

Or do u feel he would have made his move to take over anyway regardless.
Posted By: jipjones

Re: scarfo & Chuckie falling out... - 03/10/15 08:20 PM

I Personally think Skinny would of made moves ne way... but u never know I think Merlino made his moves outta anger that Scarfo demoted daddy and talk about clipping the Merlino's.. But that wd mean would the Stanfa War still happen?? Would Nicky JR and Joey team up to go after Stanfa.. a lot of wat ifs
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: scarfo & Chuckie falling out... - 03/11/15 12:14 PM

Supposedly Joey was out of control, in old guy's terms, even when his dad was underboss before the he starting being drunk all the time. So he would've just continued his ways, I think. But idk, part of the reason he went against Scarfo Jr, thus Scarfo himself was because of what was transpiring with his dad. He probably realized that loyalty only went so far, after being around those guys, like Nick Caramandi, & Salvie Testa. So he made his move. I think had Nicky & Chuckie stayed close, Joey & Nicky Jr. would've stayed close as well.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET