Home

Greatest hit pics

Posted By: azguy

Greatest hit pics - 03/08/15 10:12 PM

The Mount Rushmore of hits has to be Castellano, Anastasia, Bruno and Galante.

Is there any others that even deserve consideration??
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: Greatest hit pics - 03/09/15 12:39 AM

joey gallo, sam giancana, joe columbo, attempted hit of Costello.
Posted By: PhillyMob

Re: Greatest hit pics - 03/09/15 07:46 PM

I think the Bruno hit picture is classic. With the mouth wide open like he was in a death scream. Also Galante with the cigar in mouth.
If the Masseria picture was true with the ace of spades really being I'm his hand like that. But the photographer put it there supposedly.
Posted By: njcapo35

Re: Greatest hit pics - 03/09/15 10:32 PM

Originally Posted By: PhillyMob
Also Galante with the cigar in mouth.
If the Masseria picture was true with the ace of spades really being I'm his hand like that. But the photographer put it there supposedly.

The same thing can be said about when Galante was hit. It was rumored that Det. Joe Coffey planted the cigar in Carmine's mouth. Don't know if it's true or not, but he denies the allegation.

My favorite line from a documentary that Coffey was in is when he calls all of those guys/mobsters "JABEEPS"...Classic!
Posted By: PhillyMob

Re: Greatest hit pics - 03/09/15 10:52 PM

I forgot about that story with him and the cigar. But he is funny in the interviews with his terminology.

I was laughing when he told the story about Gotti losing big on some sports bet and he was telling how Gotti found out about the score of the game. Then he starts cursing at god like it's his fault lol. Funny Gotti and funny story telling by Coffey.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET