Home

iceman truth vs bullshit

Posted By: blacksheep

iceman truth vs bullshit - 02/18/15 05:35 PM

So we all know about the things kuklinski bullshitted about, but are there any verified stories of his mob involvement? He must have been around to a certain extent. It became so hard to filter out BS so I tuned this guy out but seeing as how he did life and all, there must be some element of truth to something he says..
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: iceman truth vs bullshit - 02/18/15 05:41 PM

He's a lying scumbag thug. Maybe he did a hit or two for DeMeo but he was a psychopathic serial killer before anything else in my mind.
Posted By: blacksheep

Re: iceman truth vs bullshit - 02/18/15 05:50 PM

That's what I'm asking tho. I know he's what you described, but was he ever on a surveillance video or wiretap having any indication whatsoever that he was anything in mob circles? I watched most of that stupid movie last night. That's why I'm asking. All the backroom meetings with demeo and gaggi and dealing with mobsters so often.. I just can't believe anything about this guy with all his stories.
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: iceman truth vs bullshit - 02/18/15 06:06 PM

Kuklinski was obviously a killer but after his arrest he took credit for every big mob hit which obviously is false. I cant say how many he killed but i doubt its anywhere near 200 he claimed
Posted By: Malandrino

Re: iceman truth vs bullshit - 02/18/15 06:11 PM

Honestly, I think his real number is anywhere from 6 to a dozen.
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: iceman truth vs bullshit - 02/18/15 06:20 PM

Originally Posted By: Malandrino
Honestly, I think his real number is anywhere from 6 to a dozen.

i figured at most 30 but who knows. Years ago it was easier to get away with it
Posted By: bigboy

Re: iceman truth vs bullshit - 02/19/15 10:58 AM

He hated the legal system and law enforcement. I have often wondered if he tried to take credit for murders he didn't do just to fuck with law enforcement. Seems that would give the real killers something to use in their own defense.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET