Home

John Gotti & Peter Gotti On Instagram?

Posted By: johnnycano

John Gotti & Peter Gotti On Instagram? - 02/13/15 07:40 PM

I have always been a fan of the gottis and followed the trials when Sr. was alive. I am asking to confirm that john and peter hold real instagram accounts? Here are the usernames.

Peter ...peterjgotti
john...johnagotti

What you guys think? They look fairly authentic..there is some unique material on there. I am writing a paper for school regarding this.
Posted By: PhillyMob

Re: John Gotti & Peter Gotti On Instagram? - 02/13/15 08:12 PM

That's funny if they do. But I don't do Instagram I don't do tweets and I sure as hell don't do Facebook. All childish drama filled internet bullshit.
Don't want nothing to do with all that shit lol.
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: John Gotti & Peter Gotti On Instagram? - 02/13/15 08:27 PM

Possibly, John Sr would be spinning in his grave knowing what pieces of shit his kids turned out to be.
Posted By: Malandrino

Re: John Gotti & Peter Gotti On Instagram? - 02/13/15 08:54 PM

Probably legit, at least Junior's instagram. He only seems to have opened it this year mostly to promote his book. Peter's one isn't public so I have no idea but it wouldn't surprise me if it's real.

And Tommy, I agree, he'd want to be alive for just one day to slap around his stupid kids.
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: John Gotti & Peter Gotti On Instagram? - 02/14/15 02:24 AM

If you want to look legit, then an instagram helps. The idea that old timers would want to smack around people that want to use instagram is strange to me. Times change. Who cares? It's the times we live in.

Re: John Gotti & Peter Gotti On Instagram? - 02/15/15 02:50 AM

I can confirm both are authentic

INSTAGRAM
johnagotti is junior gotti

peterjgotti is peter gotti

I did some stalking and the "Growing Up Gotti" guys are following them both. Thanks for your help guys.

Re: John Gotti & Peter Gotti On Instagram? - 02/15/15 02:53 AM

Why slap them around? I have done quite a bit of research on the gotti family. Junior, lived by the code. And peter never got involved with the life and it seems he lives a quiet life. By the caption on his instagram he is starting a youtube reality show.
Posted By: FrankMazola

Re: John Gotti & Peter Gotti On Instagram? - 02/16/15 04:37 PM

Originally Posted By: johnnycano
Why slap them around? I have done quite a bit of research on the gotti family. Junior, lived by the code. And peter never got involved with the life and it seems he lives a quiet life. By the caption on his instagram he is starting a youtube reality show.

I think John Jr. did follow the code more than some, less than others. My beef with him isn't "retiring". A lot of examples of made guys being allowed to retired and personally, I think it's a myth that they forbid it. My beef is him going all over 60 Minutes and for writing the book.
Posted By: British

Re: John Gotti & Peter Gotti On Instagram? - 02/16/15 05:09 PM

They are always busy on Twitter as well
Posted By: Revis_Knicks

Re: John Gotti & Peter Gotti On Instagram? - 03/08/15 01:25 AM

I think Jr was just incompetent and didn't belong in that life. That life is not for the rich who were born with a silver spoon in their mouths. It's pretty ironic that Gotti hated how Castellano was appointed out of nepotism and he never had to struggle when he appointed his son out of nepotism.
Posted By: Belmont

Re: John Gotti & Peter Gotti On Instagram? - 03/08/15 10:35 AM

I would hardly say Gotti Jr grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth. The first part of his childhood, the Gotti's lived a very humble lifestyle in various sections of brooklyn. In fact there were many times no money at all was coming in. They moved to howard beach later.
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: John Gotti & Peter Gotti On Instagram? - 03/08/15 01:11 PM

Yup. Not only that, but Gotti was severely mistaken in thinking Castellano got where he was just out of his relation to Carlo Gambino.
Posted By: Revis_Knicks

Re: John Gotti & Peter Gotti On Instagram? - 03/09/15 06:07 PM

How did he then? I was always under the impression it was because of carlo as well.
Posted By: bronx

Re: John Gotti & Peter Gotti On Instagram? - 03/09/15 06:33 PM

castellano's were here before carlo got here..well established already
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: John Gotti & Peter Gotti On Instagram? - 03/09/15 06:56 PM

Originally Posted By: bronx
castellano's were here before carlo got here..well established already

Absolute fact.
Posted By: njcapo35

Re: John Gotti & Peter Gotti On Instagram? - 03/10/15 10:00 AM

Sorry to get off topic here...I was wondering if anyone can identify the other guy in this pic with Gotti.....DiMaria??
Posted By: JoeP

Re: John Gotti & Peter Gotti On Instagram? - 03/10/15 02:06 PM

Looks like Laughing Lenny
Posted By: njcapo35

Re: John Gotti & Peter Gotti On Instagram? - 03/10/15 04:55 PM

Appreciate it, JoeP...Figured it was him.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET