Home

Has one eyed Pete ever whacked anyone himself?

Posted By: Tonytough

Has one eyed Pete ever whacked anyone himself? - 02/12/15 06:32 AM

He's always made out to be a dumb shit, John Gotti bashed him nonstop but then again gotti bashed everyone in his circles so that doesn't count for much

When he was in charge nobody within the family respected him, it was more for the title & keeping the money flowing towards the Gotti side.

He was never convicted of murder but surely there were plenty of opportunities when his brothers John & Gene were coming up & whacking guys for Pete to get involved.

He never striked me as a tough guy & was tolerated due to his bloodlines.
Posted By: downtown

Re: Has one eyed Pete ever whacked anyone himself? - 02/12/15 12:02 PM

dont think so, even the girlfriend whacked her own self. rip
Posted By: Dwalin2011

Re: Has one eyed Pete ever whacked anyone himself? - 02/12/15 01:26 PM

Wasn't he convicted for trying to whack Gravano?
Posted By: mike68

Re: Has one eyed Pete ever whacked anyone himself? - 02/12/15 01:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011
Wasn't he convicted for trying to whack Gravano?

I thought that was Huck Carbonaro?
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Has one eyed Pete ever whacked anyone himself? - 02/12/15 01:34 PM

There were a couple of trips fat Sal” Mangiavillano and hick carbonaro made to Arizona to locate gravano
Posted By: pmac

Re: Has one eyed Pete ever whacked anyone himself? - 02/12/15 02:57 PM

If scarpas snitch files he say john inducted Pete and 16 others April 86. Probably rich to.think john must have made him be a backup or block car

Re: Has one eyed Pete ever whacked anyone himself? - 02/12/15 06:40 PM

Hmm come to think of it, it doesn't really matter if Pete pulled the trigger or not, as Sammy puts it," it doesn't matter if your the guy setting it up, pulling the trigger, getaway driver or burying the corpse, u are all committing the crime"

So in that sense I'm sure Pete was in the same room when some unfortunate soul got whacked
Posted By: RedBullets

Re: Has one eyed Pete ever whacked anyone himself? - 02/12/15 06:41 PM

He had to do something. But I doubt they'd trust him to just take out a contract by himself.

Re: Has one eyed Pete ever whacked anyone himself? - 02/12/15 06:52 PM

Think he helped bury the 3 capos in that lot.
Posted By: Malandrino

Re: Has one eyed Pete ever whacked anyone himself? - 02/12/15 07:33 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
Think he helped bury the 3 capos in that lot.

He must have... considering one of the bodies was found like the next day.

Re: Has one eyed Pete ever whacked anyone himself? - 02/14/15 04:10 PM

Haha good one Malandrino

I'm sure Pete must have clipped someone, I mean even Gotti's coffee boy Norman Dupont ended up going inside for murder
Posted By: Crash

Re: Has one eyed Pete ever whacked anyone himself? - 02/15/15 05:07 PM

The reports about him being dumb is false. Not that he was a brain surgeon, he certainly was not dumb . He was a gentle guy believe it or not as far as mob guys go.

Re: Has one eyed Pete ever whacked anyone himself? - 02/16/15 07:54 AM

I agree crash, although I can see why he's considered abit of a dummy, he's not very sharp

I remember when john asked Pete for his opinion about something when discussing a problem along with Vicky gotti & Pete was clueless, he didn't even know what they were discussing
Posted By: British

Re: Has one eyed Pete ever whacked anyone himself? - 02/18/15 05:10 AM

Pete Gotti and Charlie Kray seem to have a lot in common. Guys who ended up cursed by their surname. Dragged into a life that is not really what they are cut out for and end up dying n jail!
Posted By: donplugconnected

Re: Has one eyed Pete ever whacked anyone himself? - 09/30/15 04:29 AM

I don't think he did. i mean the guy was considered a retard(sorry if the word offends any) in the mafia. the only reason peter got as high as he did was because john gotti sr wanted control over the family still. i read somewhere that they tried to convict him and he didn't understand the process.
Posted By: mulberry

Re: Has one eyed Pete ever whacked anyone himself? - 09/30/15 05:50 AM

We'll never know for sure. How many unsolved mob murders are there? Guys like Chin, Galante, and Dellacroce were never convicted of murder. Until the Family Secrets trial, no high ranking Outfit members were ever convicted of taking part in a murder.
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Has one eyed Pete ever whacked anyone himself? - 09/30/15 06:22 AM

One thing you can say for Pete is he was never caught talking on tape.
Posted By: bronx

Re: Has one eyed Pete ever whacked anyone himself? - 09/30/15 06:33 AM

He was caught on tape, it helped him beat the windows case
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Has one eyed Pete ever whacked anyone himself? - 09/30/15 07:30 AM

Yes he was caught on tape complaining that he didn't get nothing in the Window Scam and how the metermaid was always busting his balls, but he was never caught on tape ordering a hit, or anything serious.
Posted By: donplugconnected

Re: Has one eyed Pete ever whacked anyone himself? - 10/01/15 01:38 PM

never knew that no high ranking members were never convicted of murder. interesting
Posted By: gangstereport

Re: Has one eyed Pete ever whacked anyone himself? - 10/01/15 05:08 PM

i dont care how dumb he still got a heavy sentence for trying to kill gravano back in 1999 alot of guys would flip in his position you have to give him credit for that

Re: Has one eyed Pete ever whacked anyone himself? - 10/01/15 11:33 PM

agree
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: Has one eyed Pete ever whacked anyone himself? - 10/02/15 12:26 AM

Agree with gangsterreport, he may have been dumb and not even fit for a capo but all the Gotti brothers are stand up.

Re: Has one eyed Pete ever whacked anyone himself? - 10/02/15 12:57 AM

Probaly like 90 percent of the shit about how bad a boss Pete was came from Mike scars. Didn't Pete catch him doing shady shit and striped him. His says alot of guys didn't pay mind to Pete but I rember all them guys on the Brooklyn docks who got indicted were all kicking up to him. There was a secretary of a dock saying he brought him bags of money.

Re: Has one eyed Pete ever whacked anyone himself? - 10/02/15 01:00 AM

When massino and all the other bosses or acting they invited him. His biggest thing was there was a global plea he fucked up in went to trial fucking up everyone else's plea. And if he took it he would have been home years ago.

Re: Has one eyed Pete ever whacked anyone himself? - 10/02/15 01:07 AM

Originally Posted By: pmac
When massino and all the other bosses or acting they invited him. His biggest thing was there was a global plea he fucked up in went to trial fucking up everyone else's plea. And if he took it he would have been home years ago.

He was the acting boss, of course he was at the meeting. That means nothing.

Re: Has one eyed Pete ever whacked anyone himself? - 10/02/15 01:27 AM

all the guys in the docks case hate pete, he made everyone go to trial ,they had good deals, no deals , trial primo flipped red flipped.. his brothers john and gene on tape say at different times how dumb he is a just a garbage man..everyone knew he was not smart, forget boss material...but like someone posted he took a life sentence..for that he gets credit

Re: Has one eyed Pete ever whacked anyone himself? - 10/02/15 01:32 AM

Sonny hates him then, bronx?

Re: Has one eyed Pete ever whacked anyone himself? - 10/02/15 01:45 AM

Like him or not the dock guys he fucked over on the plea thing were kicking to him. But scars said no one paid him any mind that's probaly the point I'm trying to make. Shit that bk dock thing went back forever and for Peter to be getting money from in 21 centuary makes me take scars talk with a grain of salt. Yaeh the guy was a idiot when it came to that trial was john sr still in his ear saying join me in these iron gates.

Re: Has one eyed Pete ever whacked anyone himself? - 10/02/15 01:47 AM

Makes me wonder if this guy cefulo or whoever still gets a taste even at xmis.

Re: Has one eyed Pete ever whacked anyone himself? - 10/02/15 01:54 AM

This hurricane is gonna blast the whole northeast. Get your rafts ready.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Has one eyed Pete ever whacked anyone himself? - 10/02/15 04:54 PM

The only thing Petey has whacked is his johnson and going by his eyes he must have whacked it a hell of a lot.

Re: Has one eyed Pete ever whacked anyone himself? - 10/02/15 07:18 PM

Pretty funny

Re: Has one eyed Pete ever whacked anyone himself? - 10/02/15 07:20 PM

he did not like him before the pinch, then made him lose at trial..yeah pretty much

Re: Has one eyed Pete ever whacked anyone himself? - 10/02/15 07:20 PM

sal and huck were very close to killing him
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Has one eyed Pete ever whacked anyone himself? - 10/02/15 07:24 PM

Who fat Sal Bronx?

Re: Has one eyed Pete ever whacked anyone himself? - 10/02/15 07:25 PM

pete just kept collecting what was in place for years,the only thing he needed to do was count it. pete gets three gotti's pinched in one case. if he sent someone to pick up the money he never gets pinched, but greed got in his way..he did not want to give a guy a few dollars to go pick it up,
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET