Home

"Sonny Red" Indelicato

Posted By: BloodlettersandBadmen

"Sonny Red" Indelicato - 02/10/15 07:03 AM

Hey Guys and Girls,

My next video is on Sonny Red. I only found 2 very fuzzy pictures of the man. Anyone know of others? Please post them here. Thanks!
Posted By: Malandrino

Re: "Sonny Red" Indelicato - 02/10/15 09:12 AM

I think those are pretty much the only available pics of Sonny Red, one that is mugshot and the other one wearing glasses.

I'm not sure, was he at the dinner pic with Dominick Trinchera, Philly Lucky, Vinnie Gorgoeus, etc?
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: "Sonny Red" Indelicato - 02/10/15 09:41 AM

Originally Posted By: Malandrino
I think those are pretty much the only available pics of Sonny Red, one that is mugshot and the other one wearing glasses.

I'm not sure, was he at the dinner pic with Dominick Trinchera, Philly Lucky, Vinnie Gorgoeus, etc?
I don't remember seeing sonny red on the pics of the Bono wedding , JB indelicato was in the pics though
Posted By: Alfa Romeo

Re: "Sonny Red" Indelicato - 02/10/15 02:23 PM

Someone posted another photo here not too many days ago. He was outside of a social club and the photograph was from above.
Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Re: "Sonny Red" Indelicato - 02/10/15 06:55 PM

Here

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthr...0185#Post820185
Posted By: OldVines

Re: "Sonny Red" Indelicato - 02/11/15 05:58 AM

Originally Posted By: BloodlettersandBadmen
Hey Guys and Girls,

My next video is on Sonny Red. I only found 2 very fuzzy pictures of the man. Anyone know of others? Please post them here. Thanks!

as crazy as this may sound. you should try to find some family and friends of his and email them asking if they have and would share some photos. even people who knew him somewhat might have a pic or two. it won't hurt to ask and i bet you get lucky.

that way your video will have previously unpublished content.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET