Home

Some Pics for the Gotti fans!

Posted By: calcestruzzo

Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 01/31/15 03:40 PM

Pic host site deleted them, non registared 3 days limit wtf.

Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 01/31/15 03:44 PM

Are you in the concrete business?

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 01/31/15 04:02 PM

No pizzaboy! I simply bartend for the resturant.

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 01/31/15 04:11 PM

Originally Posted By: calcestruzzo
No pizzaboy! I simply bartend for the resturant.

Oh, okay. I was just going by your username.

We had a mental patient here awhile back who claimed to be Fat Tony's grandson Dominic (even though Fat Tony didn't have a grandson named Dominic), and part of his fantasy was pretending that he was in the concrete business.

Cool username, though. Welcome to the board smile.
Posted By: Belmont

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 01/31/15 05:07 PM

Those are some awesome pics calcestruzzo. In fact, they are the best i have ever seen. The pic with gotti in the leather jacket, he is in the middle and a guy has his arm around him. Wonder if thats a young john Carneglia..?
The pic of Gotti sitting in the back yard with 3 other guys; damn, Gotti looks like an artist or poet. He looks so harmless there..lol
Posted By: JerseyShine

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 01/31/15 05:14 PM

Basciano's hair has gone seriously white in prison.

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 01/31/15 05:17 PM

Originally Posted By: JerseyShine
Basciano's hair has gone seriously white in prison.

His hair's been grey for twenty years. But they don't allow Just for Men in Federal pens lol.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 01/31/15 05:28 PM

Nice pictures.
Posted By: Malandrino

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 01/31/15 05:28 PM

Damn, never seen that one with Sonny Black. I've seen other photos of him but it's difficult to put a face on him, but this one's clear as crystal. The other ones are great too. Good find!

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 01/31/15 05:35 PM

I like the way men dressed back then. People were more masculine. Less in touch with their feelings - granted. But a lot more masculine.
Posted By: nash143

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 01/31/15 05:41 PM

Wow! These are great.
Posted By: alexandarns

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 01/31/15 05:44 PM

Where is this one taken at?Cant recognize anybody here.
Posted By: Benny3Balls

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 01/31/15 05:55 PM

Originally Posted By: alexandarns

Where is this one taken at?Cant recognize anybody here.

Looks like Gene Gotti to me in the orange shirt. Is that a young Willie Boy that he has his arm around?

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 01/31/15 06:02 PM

I actually think the guy in the orange is John, not Gene. The pic was probably taken in brooklyn, maybe east new york.
Actually that pic has nothing to do with Gotti. Its an old pic from the movie Greece. The guy in the white is Danny Zucco.

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 01/31/15 06:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Belmont
I actually think the guy in the orange is John, not Gene. The pic was probably taken in brooklyn, maybe east new york.

Could be Belmont. Do you think thats Willie Boy next to him?

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 01/31/15 06:06 PM

Its definitely brooklyn and probably brownsville/ east new york. Thats what the buildings look like over there.
Willy boy? Maybe but not sure. The guy on the right of him could be Sal Ruggiero.

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 01/31/15 06:10 PM

The pic of John in the leather jacket and a guy with his arm around him is not Carneglia.

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 01/31/15 06:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Belmont
Its definitely brooklyn and probably brownsville/ east new york. Thats what the buildings look like over there.
Willy boy? Maybe but not sure. The guy on the right of him could be Sal Ruggiero.

Its logical it would be East NY because of the origins of the crew and John Gotti.Also looks like north Ozone park or woodhaven or even Cypress hill,Brooklyn.
It does look like Gene.Somewhere in the mid 6os,would you say so?
Posted By: PhillyMob

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 01/31/15 06:15 PM

The picture at the dinner table. The bottom corner I think it's willie Johnson but to me it looks like frankie decicco

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 01/31/15 06:17 PM

Without a doubt, the dinner table pic is willy boy.

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 01/31/15 06:27 PM

Orange shirt is Gene Gotti, Behind him is Skinny Louie,Next to Gene is Joey Scopo, behind him is Foxie,next to him is Sal Ruggerio, in front of him is Willie chisel chin.

Bergin 1971

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 01/31/15 06:35 PM

Calcestruzzo
The pic where they are sitting on the car is in Queens at the bergen?
Who are the 3 guys John is with when he is wearing the leather jacket?

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 01/31/15 06:38 PM

Orange shirt is Gene Gotti, Behind him is Skinny Louie,Next to Gene is Joey Scopo, behind him is Foxie,next to him is Sal Ruggerio, in front of him is Willie chisel chin.

Bergin 1971

Joey Scopo of the Colombos??Dosent look like Bergin Queens,maybe Bergen street,Ocean hill?
Posted By: funkster

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 01/31/15 06:53 PM

These are great..where did you come across these?

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 01/31/15 07:38 PM

In that second picture, the one of the group at the dinner table, is that Mark Reiter standing on the far left?
Posted By: Tommydesimone44

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 01/31/15 07:51 PM

The sonny black photo is great.. Also the very rare one of Ronald Foxy Jerothe is great.. Wish there was more info on Foxy.. In Sinatra Club there's a few good pics of him.. Polisi claims to have been best friends(crime partners) with him along with Gotti.. He also claims that Angelo Ruggerio and Gotti were devastated when Tommy Desimone whacked him but they couldn't do shit at the time cause he was with Vario

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 01/31/15 07:53 PM

I don't think that is Reiter.

And wasn't Willie Boy Johnson supposed to be huge? Like 6 ft. 4 or 6 ft. 5?
Posted By: DiMaggio

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 01/31/15 08:04 PM

These are all outa the new gotti jnr book

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 01/31/15 08:14 PM

Originally Posted By: DiMaggio
These are all outa the new gotti jnr book

Well, that's a relief.

Because Geoff has had problems in the past with people hacking the Facebook accounts of friends and relatives of street guys, who then posted their photos here and claimed that they were from their "own personal collection." Legal threats, the whole nine yards.

And I haven't read either book, but so far I'd have to say that when it comes to pictures, Junior's book is winning lol.
Posted By: Tommydesimone44

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 01/31/15 08:20 PM

Yes they are and yes that's def Reiter in pic at the dinner table

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 01/31/15 08:28 PM

And now that I look at it again, that picture of Vinny, Angela and Joey Basciano is right out of the DeStefano book.

Still good pics, though.

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 01/31/15 08:30 PM

Pizzaboy, you thought i was hacking wiseguys facebooks? lol

The jnr book is a pretty good read btw!

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 01/31/15 08:37 PM

Pizzaboy, you thought i was hacking wiseguys facebooks? lol

Don't be offended. It's just that Geoff's a friend of mine and it's happened before. There are some real crazies out there. You haven't been here very long, but you'll see soon enough lol.

That's all there was to it. Welcome to the board smile.

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 01/31/15 09:10 PM

I'd buy the book for the pics alone.

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 01/31/15 09:18 PM

jnrs prison crew.

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 01/31/15 09:35 PM

I know Jr Gotti loves kids books since he used to write some himself but in adult books not every page needs an illustration picture. lol

Just kidding, it's just that a lot of these seem pretty irrelevant. Like the prison crew, I can't even spot Jr in that one. I guess he wanted to fill some extra pages.

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 01/31/15 09:56 PM

Its a long book! Also that prison crew photo has a number of made guys in it!

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 01/31/15 10:05 PM

Oh no don't get me wrong, these are great, thanks for posting them since not everybody has the book. I'm just saying there's a lot of them, we're not used to this many pics in most crime/mob books. Like the Alite photo, I bet he probably published that to insinuate that Alite was a closet homo, or prison gay or something.
How many pages is it anyway?

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 01/31/15 10:10 PM

The Alite pic was not in jnrs book. Its from Alites.lol

Jnrs book is about 570 pages! Good Read!

Alites book is under 200 pages and its basically him trashing everyone!

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 01/31/15 11:19 PM

The prison pic.. The older guy with the glasses next to jr is joey scoops licata( philly).
Posted By: Snakes

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 01/31/15 11:31 PM

That is definitely Gene in the orange shirt on the first page. I don't think John is in it.
Posted By: British

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 02/01/15 05:20 AM

Some good pictures, nice to see

Anymore?
Posted By: DonMega1888

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 02/01/15 07:00 AM

Great pics
Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 02/01/15 10:04 AM

Hey THANKS calcestruzzo!...... Where did you get these? Did you sneak into Gotti's attic?

Also, that first picture is the FIRST and ONLY picture that I have seen in focus of Sonny Black....Every other photo of him is from the side, blurry or, just makes him look like a different person in every photo. This one shows him very clear.

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 02/01/15 10:07 AM

Yes great pics in that book,all private familly collections.None of that fbi type photos.If my old man was in the mob,and i was doing a book about it,I would puctures like that in too.After all pictures sell books too..
Does Gene have kids of his own?
Posted By: fergie

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 02/01/15 10:34 AM

Sonny Black seems to have his hand down the front of Gotti's pants...didn't realise the were so close!
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 02/01/15 01:01 PM

Bottom left of the prison photo looks like Anthony Aiello, the Bonanno soldier.
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 02/01/15 01:26 PM

Originally Posted By: TommyGambino
just above him looks like Steve Mazzone
Posted By: Liu

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 02/01/15 02:28 PM

The picture of Jr. with Bobby Borriello makes me laugh. I see why they called him erkel, for puling his pants up so high. Very Funny. Are there really a lot of made guys in that prison photo or were you guys joking ?
Posted By: pmac

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 02/01/15 02:36 PM

so gotti was tight with sonny black it must sucks these guys new someone was gonna get clipped and couldnt do shit about it. that's what the lcn got over ever other gang or kkk type shit. there structure will last forever. ya no one followsthe rules but there still in the back of every guys head. jr gotti must be feeling different today. but that alite book sucks muthaafucking ass. thought sonny black dyed his hair?

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 02/01/15 02:55 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
thought sonny black dyed his hair?

In prison?

Even if he could get the dye smuggled in (and back then Greenhaven was actually a haven for corruption, so I'm sure he could have), why bother?

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 02/01/15 03:05 PM

The guy, fifth from right in the prison photo, looks like Uncle Dracula from The Gemini Crew. The guy at the end on the right looks mentally retarded.

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 02/01/15 03:09 PM

That's him. They must have crossed paths while Aiello was in for armed robbery.

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 02/01/15 03:17 PM

Well we don't know when was the prison photo taken exactly.. we could have cross-checked it to confirm/deny our suspicions.

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 02/01/15 03:20 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

That's him. They must have crossed paths while Aiello was in for armed robbery.

I thought the guy behind Gotti was Ace but then i saw the date of the photo and Ace had more hair in 2000 and i didn't know he was locked up in 2000 too. But you guys are right, he's the one kneeling in the front row.

Isn't that photo from a federal prison? I would of thought robbery would land you in a state pen.

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 02/01/15 03:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Malandrino
Well we don't know when was the prison photo taken exactly.. we could have cross-checked it to confirm/deny our suspicions.

It's labeled 2000.

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 02/01/15 03:23 PM

Originally Posted By: Malandrino

If I remember right, the only lengthy bid that Ace did (besides the 25 years he's doing right now) was for the armed robbery. That was the late '90s. Junior was held in Valhalla until he made his plea in the Scores case, which was also the very late '90s. But Ace was home by '01 or '02. It would almost have to be 1999 or 2000.

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 02/01/15 03:25 PM

Originally Posted By: funkster

It's labeled 2000.

Oh yeah, you're right... the 7 5"00 was a little confusing. Then no way it's Dracula. Most of those guys are pretty young, except for 2-3 whose hair has grayed.

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 02/01/15 03:26 PM

Originally Posted By: Benny3Balls
Isn't that photo from a federal prison? I would of thought robbery would land you in a state pen.

Ace did that time Federal. I don't remember the specifics. But it was definitely Fed time. It had to be around '96 or '97 if you want to look it up somewhere.

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 02/01/15 03:32 PM

Ace did that time Federal. I don't remember the specifics. But it was definitely Fed time. It had to be around '96 or '97 if you want to look it up somewhere.

Thinking back on it there are probably plenty of robbers doing fed time. Anything to do with a bank robbery among many other robbery type crimes. My mistake.

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 02/02/15 08:28 AM

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 02/02/15 09:09 AM

Is that a 2003-2004 pic? He's really lost weight compared to earlier decades when, he was like 300lbs.
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 02/02/15 11:22 AM

It was 97, got out in 01. You know when Ace was made PB? Had to be young, he's only about 37 now.

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 02/02/15 01:55 PM

It was 97, got out in 01. You know when Ace was made PB? Had to be young, he's only about 37 now.

Not too long before he went back in. But he was already made before the Pizzolo hit, so it had to around '04.

He got made young because he's another legacy. His father's doing a thousand years, too.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Some Pics for the Gotti fans! - 02/02/15 09:58 PM

Gotti was a handsome guy. And he look like the boss in every pic. But that pic of him cross legged he looks soft all skinny to maybe he was in his crazy Joe gallo art poet faze.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET