Home

5 Million To Mother of Mafia Cops Murder Victim

Posted By: GaryMartin

5 Million To Mother of Mafia Cops Murder Victim - 01/31/15 12:53 AM

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-...ticle-1.2098449
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: 5 Million To Mother of Mafia Cops Murder Victim - 01/31/15 12:56 AM

That's the best thing I've read on this site all year. That poor kid and his family. So much for "We only kill each other." rolleyes
Posted By: conopizza

Re: 5 Million To Mother of Mafia Cops Murder Victim - 01/31/15 01:29 AM

wow, that's surprising... good for the family, however, as both statement and usefulness... so much for the mafia cops 'conspiracy,' i.e. they were 'framed.'

streets of Brooklyn sidenote: under no possible stretching of neighborhood lines was/is the Guido family home in "Park Slope."

if the reporter or their editor/proofreader had the least clue, or even read their own damn paper they'd know it was/is Windsor Terrace.

This Hamill (Denis) is often a fool but sometimes he does OK--

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/fi...rticle-1.369419

http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/boroughs/killing-old-pain-fresh-article-1.650328

Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: 5 Million To Mother of Mafia Cops Murder Victim - 01/31/15 01:41 AM

Denis Hamill is okay. You just can't compare him to his brother. It's like comparing Eli to Peyton.
Posted By: tiger84

Re: 5 Million To Mother of Mafia Cops Murder Victim - 01/31/15 03:45 AM

Wonder if Hydells family will get a similar payout
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: 5 Million To Mother of Mafia Cops Murder Victim - 01/31/15 06:20 AM

Hydell as he was dying begged Casso to will find his body so his mother could collect his life insurance; I wonder then if the mother was able to collect the insurance even in case of presumed death ?
Posted By: PhillyMob

Re: 5 Million To Mother of Mafia Cops Murder Victim - 01/31/15 08:30 AM

Yes it was a shame for that poor guy and his family. I'm glad the mother got to see some kind of justice before she passed.
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: 5 Million To Mother of Mafia Cops Murder Victim - 01/31/15 08:36 AM

Nearly 30 years later, ffs. Let's hope she has family that she can leave that money too when she goes.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: 5 Million To Mother of Mafia Cops Murder Victim - 01/31/15 09:13 AM

Poor lady.... her son died with valor.

I think she has at least one other son.
Posted By: bigboy

Re: 5 Million To Mother of Mafia Cops Murder Victim - 01/31/15 11:53 AM

Poor old lady with 5 million dollars. Hope some mob sleaze doesn't get their hands on it.
Posted By: alexandarns

Re: 5 Million To Mother of Mafia Cops Murder Victim - 01/31/15 11:59 AM

Originally Posted By: bigboy
Poor old lady with 5 million dollars. Hope some mob sleaze doesn't get their hands on it.

You can always hope.
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: 5 Million To Mother of Mafia Cops Murder Victim - 01/31/15 06:21 PM

One of the two "mafia cops", Eppolito, really comes across as a narcisstic asshole. Funny thing is he has a small role in one of my favourite movies, Lost Highway. He's a detective in the movie, but I didn't know who he was until I read about the "Mafia Cops" story. Robert Blake is also in it. He also has a history of legal troubles, but he plays his role masterfully. No wonder that film has such a dark vibe. Part of the movie's cast have shown signs of sociopathic behaviour themselves lol
Posted By: pmac

Re: 5 Million To Mother of Mafia Cops Murder Victim - 01/31/15 08:34 PM

is the city gonna appeal and drag it out for years or was it settled? like they cut a check.
Posted By: GaryMartin

Re: 5 Million To Mother of Mafia Cops Murder Victim - 02/01/15 02:09 AM

According to the NY Daily News article, it was/is a settlement.
Posted By: mackinblack007

Re: 5 Million To Mother of Mafia Cops Murder Victim - 02/01/15 02:23 AM

Originally Posted By: bigboy
lol pauly walnuts with the pillow.
Posted By: Alfa Romeo

Re: 5 Million To Mother of Mafia Cops Murder Victim - 02/02/15 10:50 AM

Wonder where the money from the book Mafia Cop goes. Someone should go after that too. Clean those two guys out completely.
Posted By: Malandrino

Re: 5 Million To Mother of Mafia Cops Murder Victim - 02/02/15 02:54 PM

Come on man, those were just two poor underpaid cops trying to hustle a buck in a cruel world.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: 5 Million To Mother of Mafia Cops Murder Victim - 09/07/15 01:16 AM

Article posted 3 days ago..

Quote:
The city will pay $8.4 million to settle the last five lawsuits filed by survivors of men who were killed either by the Mafia Cops—two crooked NYPD Detectives who moonlighted for the Lucchese crime family as assassins and informants—or by others based on information provided by the officers, the Law Department announced last week.

Louis Eppolito and Ste­phen Caracappa are now serving life sentences in Federal prison after being convicted in 2006 of eight counts of murder and conspiracy to commit murder, as well as charges involving labor racketeering, extortion, narcotics, gambling and obstruction of justice.

http://thechiefleader.com/news/news_of_t...a040ea98dd.html
Posted By: sbhc

Re: 5 Million To Mother of Mafia Cops Murder Victim - 09/09/15 06:47 PM

Apparently the killing of that young man on xmas day eventually hepled with getting Burt Kaplan to talk, he seemed to be genuinely horrified that they'd killed an innocent target who wasn't anyway involved in crime.
Posted By: NE1020

Re: 5 Million To Mother of Mafia Cops Murder Victim - 09/09/15 07:55 PM

Is the story of Jimmy Hydell kidnapping, raping, and then murdering is ex-girlfirend true? The only source I can find about that happening is from Philip' Carlo's 'Gaspipe'. Carlo isn't exactly a good source in my opinion, I find it hard to read the book as all he does in it is try to justify Casso's actions as he's buddys with him. I think he just fabricated the whole Hydell story so we wouldn't feel so bad about Casso killing him. Pretty unprofessional really.
Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Re: 5 Million To Mother of Mafia Cops Murder Victim - 09/09/15 07:59 PM

29 years for a reparation is crazy......Why the heck did it take so long? What are the odds that a lawyer took this case pro-bono and will let his mom take all $5,000,000?

Must she pay taxes on the $5,000,000? Hmmm...That would suck if she did.
Posted By: pmac

Re: 5 Million To Mother of Mafia Cops Murder Victim - 09/09/15 08:25 PM

Crazy shit these 2 cops probaly both cleared over a million tax free with there pensions over the years. and there's nothing the city can do. If I'm the fat cops kid I'm like dad stop eating the junk in the canteen so you don't die and we can keep cashing these pension checks till your 100. Probaly I'm guessing 5k a month maybe more and I thought they both pulled the hurt on job so its tax free. Mafia cops wowsa. Heat wave in September.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET