Home

Jimmy Brown/Danny Marino no retribution ?

Posted By: downtown

Jimmy Brown/Danny Marino no retribution ? - 01/22/15 08:36 AM

Common knowledge that Jimmy Brown And Danny Marino were aligned with the Genovese family after Paul Castellano was murdered, how were they both able to remain unharmed after their treason ? Paul was killed in 1985 and JB died in 1999, almost 15 years and no sanction or attempt to kill either one of the two ? Just Curious. Thanx.
Posted By: mickey2

Re: Jimmy Brown/Danny Marino no retribution ? - 01/22/15 09:46 AM

common knowledge now, probably not then. both arranged theirselves with the new leadership, they didnt want to get killed, right? Additionally, Gotti liked Failla because he was a Money maker.. I dont know much about danny marino, guess same counts for him.
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: Jimmy Brown/Danny Marino no retribution ? - 01/22/15 11:09 AM

Yes, common knowledge now. Not then. It was revealed first after Casso flipped at a time when both Failla and Marino were in jail/in prison. They were both punished. Failla was demoted and his rackets went to Francolino. He died in prison I believe or right after he was released. Marino was demoted too but was back into good graces sometime after Gotti´s death.
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Jimmy Brown/Danny Marino no retribution ? - 01/22/15 12:16 PM

Any info on Francolino HK?

Still active/Capo/Based etc?

Cheers.

Re: Jimmy Brown/Danny Marino no retribution ? - 01/22/15 12:31 PM

Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
Any info on Francolino HK?

Still active/Capo/Based etc?

Cheers.

I doubt he´s a skipper. He was made into Gravano´s crew in 1986. Unless that crew was disbanded, it´s run by Louis DeVito today. (I believe.) The crew is based in Staten Island and Bensonhurst. Bronx (the poster) may know more.
Posted By: Tonytough

Re: Jimmy Brown/Danny Marino no retribution ? - 01/22/15 01:02 PM

Even if Casso revealed all when Gotti sr was still on the streets, you guys are forgetting one fundamental unspoken rule. And that is never trust the word of a rat. Don't forget they also believed Casso had a hard on (no pun intended) for Danny Marino due to the fact his nephew Hydell tried to whack him. Not saying there isn't an honest rat, but everybody knows most rats sing the tune prosecutors want to hear & make up shit to hurt others they want to get even with
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Jimmy Brown/Danny Marino no retribution ? - 01/22/15 01:25 PM

Thx HK.

Appreciated.
Posted By: Malandrino

Re: Jimmy Brown/Danny Marino no retribution ? - 01/22/15 02:10 PM

Jimmy Hydell was Danny Marino's nephew? Really? Never knew that. I always thought Hydell was just a dunce theh Gambinos used to pull the trigger on Casso.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Jimmy Brown/Danny Marino no retribution ? - 01/22/15 02:11 PM

think that what chin told amuso an casso he wanted but they wernt in on it. jimm brown was old already, seemed like marino and gotti got along. he was a capo the whole time under gotti in charge of won of there biggest crew plus he was the conduit to the westies so gotti must have had some faith in him. casso new by putting marino name in the plot he was gonna get killed somehow. remember reading they put marino in p.c. cause there was a threat on his life he had to go to court and sue to get out saying it was bull. hydell is his nephew he shot casso. lil al and pete gave them the murders in 91 gotti must have none from lawyers and he didn't try brown or danny hhe put him in charge. then brown dies in 99 peter gotti and company show up to the wake and funeral, his brother probably told him show up in force.

Re: Jimmy Brown/Danny Marino no retribution ? - 01/22/15 02:16 PM

say they killed gotti. the capos have to pic the new boss chin says yes or no tells amuso this is who only other boss has a say is persico doing 100years.

Re: Jimmy Brown/Danny Marino no retribution ? - 01/22/15 05:17 PM

Originally Posted By: HairyKnuckles
Yes, common knowledge now. Not then. It was revealed first after Casso flipped at a time when both Failla and Marino were in jail/in prison. They were both punished. Failla was demoted and his rackets went to Francolino. He died in prison I believe or right after he was released. Marino was demoted too but was back into good graces sometime after Gotti´s death.
Demoted ok, I guess this is why Chin had said " We dont't break our Captain's , we KILL them.
Posted By: mackinblack007

Re: Jimmy Brown/Danny Marino no retribution ? - 01/22/15 05:19 PM

Jr Gotti admitted to snitching on Marino in a proffer session to the feds in his book.
Posted By: alexandarns

Re: Jimmy Brown/Danny Marino no retribution ? - 01/22/15 06:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Malandrino
Jimmy Hydell was Danny Marino's nephew? Really? Never knew that. I always thought Hydell was just a dunce theh Gambinos used to pull the trigger on Casso.

Yes,Jimmy was the son of Danny Marinos sister.They lived in a house in Dyker Heights.
Posted By: bronx

Re: Jimmy Brown/Danny Marino no retribution ? - 01/22/15 10:24 PM

not true
Posted By: Flushing

Re: Jimmy Brown/Danny Marino no retribution ? - 01/22/15 11:59 PM

I am interested to know what happened with Francolino as well.

I read that garbage carting book written by the cop (horribly, I might add. Seemed like the book was not proofread or edited). I forget the name of the book because it was a while ago. I remembered the description of Francolino as being very old school.

Would also be nice to know what happened with Frank Giovinco of the west side. He was aligned with Allie Shades and was considered up-and-coming.

Re: Jimmy Brown/Danny Marino no retribution ? - 01/23/15 12:00 AM

Another thing I read a lot. Never have I come across brown n Marino in the same crew same rackets. Brown was close to the westside in the garbage shit. Were does Marino fit. Thought his uncle was the wall st guy. Dr.?. Only casso I think pointed a finger at Marino knowing in his killing days gotti would kill Marino just cause that's how amuso killed there family.

Re: Jimmy Brown/Danny Marino no retribution ? - 01/23/15 12:00 AM

Another thing I read a lot. Never have I come across brown n Marino in the same crew same rackets. Brown was close to the westside in the garbage shit. Were does Marino fit. Thought his uncle was the wall st guy. Dr.?. Only casso I think pointed a finger at Marino knowing in his killing days gotti would kill Marino just cause that's how amuso killed there family.
Posted By: Crash

Re: Jimmy Brown/Danny Marino no retribution ? - 01/23/15 10:57 AM

Marino was tight with Corozzo and Lenny dimaria.
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: Jimmy Brown/Danny Marino no retribution ? - 01/23/15 11:34 AM

Originally Posted By: downtown
Common knowledge that Jimmy Brown And Danny Marino were aligned with the Genovese family after Paul Castellano was murdered, how were they both able to remain unharmed after their treason ? Paul was killed in 1985 and JB died in 1999, almost 15 years and no sanction or attempt to kill either one of the two ? Just Curious. Thanx.

Jimmy Brown & Marino were HEAVYWEIGHTS in the family, you take them out and you've got a serious problem. They had too much backing, not just in there own family but with the Westside, also.
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: Jimmy Brown/Danny Marino no retribution ? - 01/23/15 11:36 AM

Originally Posted By: pmac

Carmine Lombardozzi.
Posted By: Tommydesimone44

Re: Jimmy Brown/Danny Marino no retribution ? - 01/24/15 09:15 PM

Reading Shadow Of My Father which is pretty fucking amazing.. Gotti Jr states that when when Fat and Skinny(mafia cops) turned Hydell over to Casso, Marino was in a panic and told Casso he had no contact with his nephew, wrote him off long ago, and to do what he had to do.. Marino was def afraid of Casso as were most of the mafia
Posted By: alexandarns

Re: Jimmy Brown/Danny Marino no retribution ? - 01/24/15 09:23 PM

Am sure Gotti was afraid of Casso too,he just never said outlaud
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Jimmy Brown/Danny Marino no retribution ? - 01/24/15 09:28 PM

@ Tommy

That's not a new revelation. It's well known that Marino gave Casso carte blanche to seek retaliation against Hydell.

And the book will be as interesting as a work of propaganda can possibly be.
Posted By: mulberry

Re: Jimmy Brown/Danny Marino no retribution ? - 01/24/15 11:56 PM

I wouldn't trust Urkel about Marino. There's bad blood between them. It's a fact that Marino wrote off his nephew long ago due to him being a junkie and stealing from his own family and Marino himself. There's a reason why Hydell wasn't under Marino.

I doubt Marino was in a panic. Nobody would want Casso putting a hit on them, but nobody would want Gotti or Marino putting a hit on them either.
Posted By: mulberry

Re: Jimmy Brown/Danny Marino no retribution ? - 01/24/15 11:58 PM

Originally Posted By: TommyGambino
Jimmy Brown & Marino were HEAVYWEIGHTS in the family, you take them out and you've got a serious problem. They had too much backing, not just in there own family but with the Westside, also.

Taking out the boss Castellano wasn't a serious problem?
Posted By: Malandrino

Re: Jimmy Brown/Danny Marino no retribution ? - 01/25/15 12:08 AM

The more I learn about Hydell the less sorry I feel for him. At first I thought he was just some wannabe kid who's in over his head, kinda like those two idiots working for Chris in the Sopranos.
Then I read Brotherhoods where I found out he'd kidnapped and killed his own girlfriend just some weeks before his death, and had whacked a few other people before that. Not to mention Casso himself kinda liked him and had given him a union job.
Now I'm hearing he was also Marino's nephew and wasn't trusted by Danny for being a degenerate junkie, a loose cannon AND stealing from his family? What a moron... sure he couldn't get made 'cause he was Irish but he was lucky enough his uncle was a Gambino capo. He could have went legit and had the backing of a captain at the same time.
Nobody deserves to die like that though, tortured for days, but damn this guy was an animal. Good riddance.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Jimmy Brown/Danny Marino no retribution ? - 01/25/15 09:36 AM

Hydell was mostly German I think. And I think he might not have been a blood relation to Marino; not that it makes much difference.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Jimmy Brown/Danny Marino no retribution ? - 01/25/15 01:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
And I think he might not have been a blood relation to Marino; not that it makes much difference.

Marino is his mother's brother in law. No blood there.
Posted By: Belmont

Re: Jimmy Brown/Danny Marino no retribution ? - 01/25/15 03:03 PM

Yep, his mom's sister was/ is married to Marino.
What some dont know about the killing of hydell was that while he was held in a basement, Casso brought down a few gambino guys to witness first hand who authorized the hit on casso. I know gravano was there. Hydell told them ( with a bunch of bullets in his body) that it was a gambino authorized hit.
Hydell was a low life but didnt deserve to die that way,its barbaric. thats Taliban type shit.
To me, more ruthless than Casso were Eppolito and Caracappa who should rot in prison and then pissed on when they die. They knew full well what was going to happen to that kid.
Posted By: Oscarthedago

Re: Jimmy Brown/Danny Marino no retribution ? - 01/25/15 03:10 PM

Originally Posted By: mickey2
common knowledge now, probably not then. both arranged theirselves with the new leadership, they didnt want to get killed, right? Additionally, Gotti liked Failla because he was a Money maker.. I dont know much about danny marino, guess same counts for him.

Has it been confirmed Failla & Marino were with the Genovese's? If so, what's the source? Pizzaboy, do you have knowledge of this claim? I remember reading that Chin reached out to Failla and Marino basically saying that Failla could be boss with Marino as Underboss if Gotti was whacked. Maybe I interpreted the thread wrong, but I thought this was referring to Brown/Failla secretly being part of the Genovese's?

Re: Jimmy Brown/Danny Marino no retribution ? - 01/25/15 03:11 PM

Originally Posted By: Belmont
To me, more ruthless than Casso were Eppolito and Caracappa who should rot in prison and then pissed on when they die. They knew full well what was going to happen to that kid.

That's what makes this website so funny. If you click on "The Conspiracy" at the top of the page, you'll see how they try to discredit Hydell's mother. Scumbags.

http://mafiacopconspiracy.com/Home.php

Re: Jimmy Brown/Danny Marino no retribution ? - 01/25/15 03:11 PM

If Marino has kids they would be hydells first cousins. Any way Marino had a lot of blood family who were made guys. HK wat was Dr position in the 80tys. I read he was a flashy guy rolled in a r.r. he was a chick mag. He splet with a made guys daughter and escaped with his life. Then he did some fraud shit and was in trouble again. Who died when Marino attacked the FBI agent? John g is a cousin to. Is he alive n out? Marino probably in a halfway house finishing up.

Re: Jimmy Brown/Danny Marino no retribution ? - 01/25/15 03:13 PM

Originally Posted By: Oscarthedago

Has it been confirmed Failla & Marino were with the Genovese's? If so, what's the source? Pizzaboy, do you have knowledge of this claim?

Failla shared the paper association with Allie Shades (Genovese skipper). We're talking millions and millions of dollars. Chin had their backs. No doubt in my mind.
Posted By: Belmont

Re: Jimmy Brown/Danny Marino no retribution ? - 01/25/15 03:29 PM

Both Eppolito and Caracappa are sociopaths and have absolutely no compassion.
I truly believe they would kill a US soldier for a terrorist if the price was right. They are that fucking evil. Those 2 scumbags sent countless numbers of innocent people to prison as well.

Re: Jimmy Brown/Danny Marino no retribution ? - 01/25/15 03:41 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
HK wat was Dr position in the 80tys. I read he was a flashy guy rolled in a r.r. he was a chick mag. He splet with a made guys daughter and escaped with his life. Then he did some fraud shit and was in trouble again. Who died when Marino attacked the FBI agent?

He was a skipper until he was demoted in the mid 1960s. To my knowledge, he was never upped again. But he wasn´t shelved, still active into the 1980s. I don´t think anybody died in the attack but FBI agent John P. Foley was severly beaten and they took his gun too.

Oh I get it now... The attack incident occured during Lombardozzi´s father´s (Camillo) funeral.

Re: Jimmy Brown/Danny Marino no retribution ? - 01/25/15 04:49 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Oscarthedago

Has it been confirmed Failla & Marino were with the Genovese's? If so, what's the source? Pizzaboy, do you have knowledge of this claim?

Failla shared the paper association with Allie Shades (Genovese skipper). We're talking millions and millions of dollars. Chin had their backs. No doubt in my mind.
Kind of made the helm of the Gambino Family look anemic , knowing of treason against their Boss and not taken any STRONG action against JB/Marino. Granted that the Brooklyn Faction and most of the Manhattan Faction did not accept Gotti as Boss , but they still needed to have a united front. Could it be that Chin was so feared that no one made a move against JB/Marino ? Remember that after Boss Bruno's head blown apart in Philadelphia Chin"s crew slaughtered Caponigro and Salerno and after Testa was nail bombed to death Chin had Nicky Scarfo murder all involved. With the only exception being Pete Casella, who was told to leave and never return. Also can anyone say who the Genovese Family Capo was who pleaded on Pete Casella's behalf to the Chin ? I always wondered about this .Whoever it was that did the asking could have made a hell of a mouthpiece, Chin only chased Casella while ordering all others Killed.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET