Home

Attn: Pizza

Posted By: Extortion

Attn: Pizza - 01/18/15 05:35 PM

on cosanostranews.com which is ed scarpo's site. This is speculation but it states..

"If you looked at [Colletti], you'd never know it," we were told. "He goes to church with his grandchildren every Sunday, lives in a modest house, he sweeps the sidewalk in front of his house--but he's got mega-fucking juice, even for a soldier. He's got more power than most capos."

Colletti is serving as acting capo for Anthony "Tough Tony" Federici, a fellow Queens resident who allegedly is part of a ruling panel overseeing the Genovese clan, considered the richest and most powerful crime family in the nation. Federici is the family's acting underboss. Anthony "Rom" Romanella was Federici's first acting capo.

Our source said he'd even heard Colletti referred to as consiglieri of the Genovese family, which "sounds like a good fit," but cautioned us he couldn't confirm it. "That family, as you know, is the Ivy League of the mob, and very secretive."

I thought Tony was supposed to be retired according to you and actually my friend who knows him and his son.

As Jerry Seinfield once said: "What's the deal with that"
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/18/15 06:24 PM

Originally Posted By: Extortion
I thought Tony was supposed to be retired according to you and actually my friend who knows him and his son.

As Jerry Seinfield once said: "What's the deal with that"

Thanks, Extortion. You're a nice kid (when you don't get bored and start trolling, so take that as friendly advice from a cranky old man wink smile ). But it's nonsense. Both Tonys are basically retired, especially Federici.

One more time because I'll never read his site. Ed LEIBER (that's his real last name, not Scarpo) is a complete and utter fraud with zero credibility. But he's probably half a rat, so I'd be careful on that site.

Because if anyone thinks that little Q and A with Cicale wasn't done with the blessings of Cicale's Federal babysitters, then I have some swamp land down here in Florida that I want to sell you. They were trying to bait the remnants of Vinny's old crew, which is pointless because it's fucking gone anyway.

But thanks again, buddy smile.
Posted By: yigido

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/18/15 06:59 PM

Not to forget all the stories he talks about that he is going to write. And then when someone calls out about the credibility of his articles he gets defensive, but in the end he ends up writing about mob wives...

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/18/15 07:08 PM

Originally Posted By: yigido
Not to forget all the stories he talks about that he is going to write. And then when someone calls out about the credibility of his articles he gets defensive, but in the end he ends up writing about mob wives...

What about every blog that he deletes when it's proven false?

He's not even man enough to leave his claims up there (except when he digs his heels in like he did when he got Cefalu's age wrong by ten years, but I'm talking about the important stuff).

He edits that board like a scared little girl, which is exactly what he is. A few months ago he claimed there was a hit out on him lol.

LEIBER. And I know you read here, Ed. Talk about me some more on your site, see if I don't put your address up. I'd never do it here. I respect the mods and ownership too much. I'll do it on the sites where they hate you the most.

And don't forget to say hello to Dom from the MEN in Throggs Neck lol.
Posted By: LittleNicky

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/18/15 07:12 PM

Leiber tried to act like he had a top exclusive interview. The reality is that moron Cicale will friend and talk with anyone on facebook. His life revolves around shopping reality tv shows. The guy is just a attention whore.
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/18/15 07:18 PM

OH MY FUCKIN GOD , this bastard won't quit
Posted By: PetroPirelli

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/18/15 07:19 PM

Leiber? Sounds Jewish to me uhwhat.

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/18/15 07:20 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

What about every blog that he deletes when it's proven false?

He's not even man enough to leave his claims up there (except when he digs his heels in like he did when he got Cefalu's age wrong by ten years, but I'm talking about the important stuff).

He edits that board like a scared little girl, which is exactly what he is. A few months ago he claimed there was a hit out on him lol.

LEIBER. And I know you read here, Ed. Talk about me some more on your site, see if I don't put your address up. I'd never do it here. I respect the mods and ownership too much. I'll do it on the sites where they hate you the most.

And don't forget to say hello to Dom from the MEN in Throggs Neck lol.

He kept reffering to the people from the BB's in some articles, that he wasn't going to listen to them and stuff like that. Think he was talking about you guys lol

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/18/15 07:21 PM

Originally Posted By: domwoods74
Dom there was someone commenting on the bullshit decavalcante post, was that you? That guy Ed and his followers kept saying that Ed knew these people and the fact that someone from the UK couldn't know it better than someone who knew these people.

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/18/15 07:22 PM

He kept reffering to the people from the BB's in some articles, that he wasn't going to listen to them and stuff like that. Think he was talking about you guys lol

That's what I'm talking about. To be fair, maybe he didn't mean me in particular. But if he did, well, let's just be nice and enjoy the football today smile.

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/18/15 07:29 PM

Dom there was someone commenting on the bullshit decavalcante post, was that you? That guy Ed and his followers kept saying that Ed knew these people and the fact that someone from the UK couldn't know it better than someone who knew these people.
yeah that was me pal , the guy is a complete moron , every mob family is in decline because of attrition and the recession but the decavalcantes have doubled in size , plus they share there space and r smaller that the genovese , lucchese and gambino's . PB TOLD ME TO STAY OFF THAT SITE I have heeded his wise words . Still not heard who the 7 captains r

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/18/15 07:37 PM

PB TOLD ME TO STAY OFF THAT SITE I have heeded his wise words.

Well, he's a very sharp guy lol.

Still not heard who the 7 captains r

Doc, Dopey, Bashful, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy and Happy.

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/18/15 07:37 PM

yeah that was me pal , the guy is a complete moron , every mob family is in decline because of attrition and the recession but the decavalcantes have doubled in size , plus they share there space and r smaller that the genovese , lucchese and gambino's . PB TOLD ME TO STAY OFF THAT SITE I have heeded his wise words . Still not heard who the 7 captains r
Im embarassed to say I followed his blog, after checking what people told about him and PB told himself with the cicale Q&A I decided to stop reading his crap. I checked this BB after a long time because of the decavalcante thing, because I taught his articles were becoming ridicilous, apparently I wasn't wrong.

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/18/15 07:40 PM

Have to agree, without being a kiss ass whistle , you do post wise stuff and you seem to know a lot judging by your posts cool

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/18/15 07:41 PM

Have to agree, without being a kiss ass whistle , you do post wise stuff and you seem to know a lot judging by your posts cool
sent u an email PB . Not on here your private e mail

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/18/15 07:43 PM

sent u an email PB . Not on here your private e mail
hope u ain't forgot your password pal , u r getting on a bit but don't think you will be senile just yet lol

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/18/15 07:45 PM

So this guy is just some gossip queen fraud? He isnt even italian but he fakes his last name to be? Wow...fag!

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/18/15 07:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Extortion
So this guy is just some gossip queen fraud? He isnt even italian but he fakes his last name to be? Wow...fag!

Concise and to the point. That's all anyone needs to know.

And for the 100th time, I LOVE the Jews. But just the fact that this Jewish fella claims to be Italian displays a self-hate that gives away his entire mental make-up.

He's a fucking whackjob.

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/18/15 07:54 PM

Still not heard who the 7 captains r

Doc, Dopey, Bashful, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy and Happy.
lol
Posted By: Dwalin2011

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/18/15 07:59 PM

Originally Posted By: PetroPirelli
Leiber? Sounds Jewish to me uhwhat.

Might be German as well? To be honest, some surnames are difficult to understand whether they are Jewish or German. If we take "mobster" examples: Buchalter, Blumenfeld, Feinstein, Weiss etc. Without reading their biographies, would you have guessed whether it's Jewish or German? Just being curious.

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/18/15 07:59 PM

What an asshole, this guy

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/18/15 08:00 PM

The cicale book sucked and was forgettable too.
Posted By: Malandrino

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/18/15 08:18 PM

Lol this guy, again? Pizzaboy I think you're his nemesis, watch out he might put a hit out on you lol
Posted By: pmac

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/18/15 08:42 PM

Rainy day at least warmer. Seahawks wowwa. Bradys putting in work. Anyone know who read this guys book who cicale says rizzuto was still kicking up to in NYC. That was the only curious thing I wanted to know in the book. Probably bs but got my attention. The westside so secretive the soldiers don't whose who. But my guess some Bronx or jersey guy no queens especially that was Massimo home and vitale. Read that guy Ciro perrone was big there secretly owned some famous restaurant near JFK. Pizza st peters got canned to cold this time of yr. Patriots looking sharp but earlier so did green bay McCarthy's getting fired. Blunt time.
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/19/15 11:37 AM

I too have followed the advice of Pizzaboy and won't go to his site again. ("Scarpo's")

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/19/15 11:48 AM

And for the 100th time, I LOVE the Jews. But just the fact that this Jewish fella claims to be Italian displays a self-hate that gives away his entire mental make-up.

I like the Jews too. I actually have Jewish family by marriage in Brooklyn.

It does say a lot though, Ed... ohwell

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/19/15 11:49 AM

Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011
would you have guessed whether it's Jewish or German? Just being curious.

Jewish...
Posted By: pimpanella

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/19/15 11:57 AM

Originally Posted By: PetroPirelli
would you have guessed whether it's Jewish or German? Just being curious.

Jewish...

Ed Lieber was spotted at McDonalds having a 1/4 LB'er with Cheese penning his next book " Fore Skin"
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/19/15 02:24 PM

I don't think Leiber is pretending to be Italian though. I think Ed Scarpo is just a pseudonym because he writes about the mob. I think he has his real name on the site or Twitter or somewhere.

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/19/15 03:15 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
I don't think Leiber is pretending to be Italian though. I think Ed Scarpo is just a pseudonym because he writes about the mob. I think he has his real name on the site or Twitter or somewhere.

Right that would mean hes faking it to seem more legit.

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/19/15 04:45 PM

Yes, he is. His real name is Edward Leiber. He's Jewish on both sides of his family. And he's been thoroughly vetted by the only people who matter. I promise you that.
Posted By: John_W

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/19/15 05:32 PM

Iv just read the comments on his blog from his most recent post and he just wrote that he's not Jewish lol

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/19/15 05:46 PM

Really? That's unusual because Jews are normally staunchly proud of their heritage.

That's some Daniel Balint* level shit there.

* The Believer is a very good movie.

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/19/15 05:50 PM

Really? That's unusual because Jews are normally staunchly proud of their heritage.

And they should be. They've been through enough. That's what makes my respect level for him go from low to non-existent. He could use a Jewish pen name if that's his reasoning. But he doesn't.

That's some Daniel Balint* level shit there.

* The Believer is a very good movie.

Agreed. Ryan Gosling could have been a great actor. Well, he still has time. And you never read anything negative about him, so I like him.
Posted By: tiger84

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/19/15 06:38 PM

The problem i have with him is when things get too hot with former wiseguys on the comments section he deletes the thread.The bath ave story a former member came on and called out jimmy callandra and they started to argue about the old days and ratting and scarpo just shut it down.That was 100000x more interesting than any of the shit he puts up.The same thing with wild bills kids they started argueing in the comments section and he shut that down too

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/19/15 06:46 PM

Originally Posted By: tiger84
The problem i have with him is when things get too hot with former wiseguys on the comments section he deletes the thread.The bath ave story a former member came on and called out jimmy callandra and they started to argue about the old days and ratting and scarpo just shut it down.That was 100000x more interesting than any of the shit he puts up.The same thing with wild bills kids they started argueing in the comments section and he shut that down too

He's too afraid to be a real journalist. Forget the fact that he can't write and uses that ridiculous pen name. A true journalist is fearless. But good old Ed deletes entire pages every time someone pms him a threat. I mean, can you imagine all of the threats that guys like Breslin and Hamill and Raab got during their careers?

Like them of not, they stood by their stories. And I fully realize that they're pre-Internet, where you couldn't "delete" anything once it was printed. But guys like that would have stood by their stories in this day and age, too.

Leiber's a joke.

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/19/15 08:47 PM

He's too afraid to be a real journalist. Forget the fact that he can't write and uses that ridiculous pen name. A true journalist is fearless. But good old Ed deletes entire pages every time someone pms him a threat. I mean, can you imagine all of the threats that guys like Breslin and Hamill and Raab got during their careers?

Like them of not, they stood by their stories. And I fully realize that they're pre-Internet, where you couldn't "delete" anything once it was printed. But guys like that would have stood by their stories in this day and age, too.

Leiber's a joke.
If I might ask, how do you know this guy so well PB?

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/19/15 09:03 PM

Leiber's a joke.

LOL the funny thing is he cant be held liable for anything because that Bath ave thread the guy gave his full name and was good friends with Paulie Guiliano and Callandra knew exactley who the guy was they hadnt seen each other for 20 years and they were arguing about callandra and calco rating and murdering Guilino.Then another former member came on that thread and even more hell broke loose.That thread right there gave more info on the real Bath ave than any documentary could of given.ED scarpo had fuckin gold he could of gotten each of those 3 bath ave guys to write an article on their experiances it was perfect it fell in his lap.I cant believe he didnt capitilise on it.He would of been the first to have all this bath ave info but he decided to just completley delete the thread and rob his readers of more info because i gurantee you once the 3rd guy came in more members and family of the bath ave crew would of come and talked

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/19/15 09:08 PM

Wow, so he just deleted the entire thing? I'm pretty sure he made a backup copy though, so he must have most of the crap the guys said, including key info. There's also always the possibility of the guys being really good trolls and just taking "Scarpo" for a ride.. regardless, he sounds like a very unprofessional douche.
Posted By: Alfanosgirl

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/19/15 09:09 PM

Ed Lieber is a joke. I cannot believe he is still up to his same shit at acting like a little whining bitch. Is he really talking about PB and stuff written on here.

This guy is associated with those wanna be tough guys from Brooklyn who write that mob magazine. (The ppl associated with that mag are the kids of the guy who once hooked into Screw magazine. All are LOSERS. Ed is close with Scarpa's -Schiro's daughter Little Linda (she's another fn stunod) and I believe that's where he came up with his Scarpa name. He's not Italian even tho he says he's half paisan give me a break.

He's into giving these cheese eaters a VOICE.

Edit: took out my Italian profanity

Posted By: ItalianForever

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/19/15 09:23 PM

LOL the funny thing is he cant be held liable for anything because that Bath ave thread the guy gave his full name and was good friends with Paulie Guiliano and Callandra knew exactley who the guy was they hadnt seen each other for 20 years and they were arguing about callandra and calco rating and murdering Guilino.Then another former member came on that thread and even more hell broke loose.That thread right there gave more info on the real Bath ave than any documentary could of given.ED scarpo had fuckin gold he could of gotten each of those 3 bath ave guys to write an article on their experiances it was perfect it fell in his lap.I cant believe he didnt capitilise on it.He would of been the first to have all this bath ave info but he decided to just completley delete the thread and rob his readers of more info because i gurantee you once the 3rd guy came in more members and family of the bath ave crew would of come and talked

That hispanic dude right? Cant remember his name. He was in the bath avenue crew allegedly.
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/19/15 09:39 PM

Wow, Ed Lieberman Lieber chose Ed SCARPO?? Lol, so so sad.

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/19/15 09:41 PM

Yeah the Hispanic dude he was really close to paulie and was in prison when he was murdred.

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/20/15 02:56 AM

Just confirmed... Ed's actual last name is Leiberwitz tongue.
Posted By: jasonSP

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/21/15 11:58 AM

anthony gonz gonzalez, that bath ave story could have been great!too bad ed "scarpo" is a pussy

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/24/15 12:28 PM

Taken from Ed Scarpo's site (what a cry baby and not to mention RAT)

"
The faceless bullies in cyberspace don't scare me either. In fact I'm no longer linking to certain websites, some of which are nothing more than denizens of hate; places that bring out the moronic, racist, conniving, fascist worst in those who participate on them. I have nothing against many of these participants but some, including ringleaders -- who don't even convey their true motivations to the sheep who follow them -- are truly cowardly loudmouths who fabricate any story they want. They are the true hacks. And they also use pseudonyms.

I have taken dozens of screenshots of what has been posted by these cowardly bullies who think they can spread lies and harass people to shut them up.

You "know I'm reading" your posts? Well, I am not only reading them but have copies of all the antisemitic remarks, which I plan to email to the Jewish Defense League. I'm not Jewish, but I'm certainly not antisemitic or racist. I'll let them shut you down. There's no room for hate speech anywhere in this world and it's certainly not protected by the First Amendment. You think you can say anything and not be held accountable? You're in for a surprise."
Posted By: ThreeTomatos

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/24/15 01:04 PM

Originally Posted By: Alfanosgirl
Ed Lieber is a joke. I cannot believe he is still up to his same shit at acting like a little whining bitch. Is he really talking about PB and stuff written on here.

This guy is associated with those wanna be tough guys from Brooklyn who write that mob magazine. (The ppl associated with that mag are the kids of the guy who once hooked into Screw magazine. All are LOSERS. Ed is close with Scarpa's -Schiro's daughter Little Linda (she's another fn stunod) and I believe that's where he came up with his Scarpa name. He's not Italian even tho he says he's half paisan give me a break.

He's into giving these cheese eaters a VOICE.

Edit: took out my Italian profanity

I spit my coffee out reading this post. Wasn't screw magazine dismantled in the late 70's. Ed is a straight up wiener. He think's he's a gangster. He's a gangster that wears sketchers and buys all his clothes from K-Mart. lol
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/24/15 01:06 PM

lol what an asshole

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/24/15 06:36 PM

Eddie Boy caught a beating on this thread, huh? lol.

"NOW GET THE FUCK OUTTA HEA!"
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/24/15 08:29 PM

Ofcourse the guy pulled the same act and deleted his whole story that extortion posted and is now saying that he would report PB to the jewish defense league was just a joke. This guy has no balls.

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/24/15 08:33 PM

Lol, is that post of his about GBB? I don't think he's for real he can't be this thick, especially the last part.

My god, we gotta hide PB somewhere... the Jewish Internet Defense Force will be looking for him now.

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/24/15 08:57 PM

Concise and to the point. That's all anyone needs to know.

He's a fucking whackjob.

That's the post. It hasn't been edited by a single word.

So I say I love the Jews, and Ed's gonna call the JDL on me?

He's a clown. And he really has to stop calling himself a journalist.

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/24/15 09:04 PM

This conflict seems to be even worse than the wars over Chicago and Artie Nigro on RealDeal 1 or 2 years ago.
But why did he say in that deleted post he wasn't Jewish? Is he German maybe? Lieber is a German name.
I still can't get it how people differentiate between the 2. For example, when I asked somebody whether Katzenberg (in that case I was talking about the gangster Jacob Katzenberg) was a Jewish or German name, they immediately said "Jewish". How the hell do people recognize the difference? Katzenberg means "cat mountain" in German, Weiss means "white" etc.

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/24/15 09:05 PM

Hey Pizzaboy, why can't I send you a PM here?

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/24/15 09:14 PM

This conflict seems to be even worse than the wars over Chicago and Artie Nigro on RealDeal 1 or 2 years ago.
But why did he say in that deleted post he wasn't Jewish? Is he German maybe? Lieber is a German name.
I still can't get it how people differentiate between the 2. For example, when I asked somebody whether Katzenberg (in that case I was talking about the gangster Jacob Katzenberg) was a Jewish or German name, they immediately said "Jewish". How the hell do people recognize the difference? Katzenberg means "cat mountain" in German, Weiss means "white" etc.

I always thought that being Jewish was your religion. You are either German Jew, Russian Jew, Polish Jew or a real deal Jew from Israel

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/24/15 09:17 PM

And you know that I'm just joking around forgot my smileys oops lol lol lol

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/24/15 09:37 PM

I wouldn't piss off the Jewish Defence League.

You have to have a black belt in accounting to join.
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/24/15 09:56 PM

my grandparents were both born in Germany they immigrated here in 1893, so im half german on my fathers side, I have a german last name but, you are right german or jewish sound and look the same most times, however, the difference is not the names but, the religion, im a gentile, and have german ancestry on my fathers side. many names like mine are german with no jewish blood.
Posted By: getthesenets

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/24/15 09:56 PM

I've been to Hamburg a few times.
The names you're talking about are German.
The way it was explained to me.. Either when they first arrived en masse in Germany or later, Jews were able to "purchase" certain surnames.Perhaps certain German surnames became exclusively jewish over time. I think some of the names actually describe certain type of trades..like Blank-berg or Blankstein. like what Goldsmith might literally mean.

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/24/15 10:18 PM

Surnames ending in Berg are mostly Scandinavian in origin e.g. Kahlenberg, Lindberg, Sundberg.

Then there are Jewish identifiable names like Goldberg and Weissberg, which are in no way Scandinavian.

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/24/15 10:18 PM

I don't get it.. say, for example I talked shit about the Jews here. What is the JDF gonna do, sue me for antisemitism under an alias in an online board? I dunno, it just sounds BEYOND ridiculous to me.
I'm genuinely curious how this works, cause he can't be serious.

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/24/15 10:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Malandrino
I don't get it.. say, for example I talked shit about the Jews here. What is the JDF gonna do, sue me for antisemitism under an alias in an online board? I dunno, it just sounds BEYOND ridiculous to me.

It's a smokescreen/ race card. Somebody is calling you out and you can't address the points they are talking about you call them a bigot (in this case an anti-semite) and you make not so veiled threats to them.

ADL and JDL are not the same thing, so the implication isn't that you will be sued or publicly exposed but a physical threat. Trying to intimidate people into not calling him out.

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/24/15 10:48 PM

Originally Posted By: getthesenets
It's a smokescreen/ race card. Somebody is calling you out and you can't address the points they are talking about you call them a bigot (in this case an anti-semite) and you make not so veiled threats to them.

That's exactly what it is. He can't address the accusations because he knows he has no credibility, so he comes up with something like this.

And good luck to him if he's serious. I worked in the Jewish community for 25 years. There's not a Christian in this world who's more respectful to Judaism (and more pro-Israel) than I am.

I'm Catholic. Our religion (and all forms of Christianity, for that matter) sprang from Judaism. Jesus was a Jew. Without Judaism, there's no Christianity. But I'm going off topic now, so....
Posted By: ThreeTomatos

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/24/15 10:49 PM

ADL and JDL are not the same thing, so the implication isn't that you will be sued or publicly exposed but a physical threat. Trying to intimidate people into not calling him out.

Not really Pizzaboy's comment would be ruled "irreverent", Ed has delusions of grandeur of being the next Capeci but he knows he's a few fries short of happy meal when it comes to sources. Even though he told me his sources are all "street guys" which is bullshit.

He's not assertive enough to wait for a respond to justify a claim He'll just run with it (a story) and then hope he clears $20 bucks running ads, so he can hit up the dollar menu at McDonald's. He'll use buzzwords keywords hashtags etc to generate a ton of buzz to drum up a lot of smoke but the only fire is the skin on his page! (which is trashy looking to begin)

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/24/15 11:07 PM

There was a great line in the Charlie Sheen roast...

Seth MacFarlane to Charlie Sheen: “The firing of Charlie Sheen tells you all you really need to know about Hollywood: You can abuse drugs. You can abuse your spouse. You can trash hotel rooms. You can solicit prostitutes. But don’t you ever, EVER call a Jewish guy by his actual Jewish name.”
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/24/15 11:07 PM

That's exactly what it is. He can't address the accusations because he knows he has no credibility, so he comes up with something like this.

And good luck to him if he's serious. I worked in the Jewish community for 25 years. There's not a Christian in this world who's more respectful to Judaism (and more pro-Israel) than I am.

I'm Catholic. Our religion (and all forms of Christianity, for that matter) sprang from Judaism. Jesus was a Jew. Without Judaism, there's no Christianity. But I'm going off topic now, so....

PB
ive been on this site for 5 months now, and never have I ever seen you post anything that anyone can call anti-Semitic.

if you looked back on all your posts you would not find anything disrespectful of jews.

I really can't believe the nerve of this guy. hasn't he any shame?
Posted By: LittleNicky

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/24/15 11:28 PM

A year ago, a friend of mine tried to figure out whether ed was legit. He contacted this clown on facebook, pretended to be "connected" and eddie was ready to run a story based on a completely unbelievable fabrication. Needless to say, that convinced both of us he was full of shit.

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/24/15 11:34 PM

Originally Posted By: LittleNicky
A year ago, a friend of mine tried to figure out whether ed was legit. He contacted this clown on facebook, pretended to be "connected" and eddie was ready to run a story based on a completely unbelievable fabrication. Needless to say, that convinced both of us he was full of shit.

That's funny. It's almost as bad as mob judge Phil Lucky. Remember that story a few years ago? lol

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/24/15 11:46 PM

There was a great line in the Charlie Sheen roast...

Seth MacFarlane to Charlie Sheen: “The firing of Charlie Sheen tells you all you really need to know about Hollywood: You can abuse drugs. You can abuse your spouse. You can trash hotel rooms. You can solicit prostitutes. But don’t you ever, EVER call a Jewish guy by his actual Jewish name.”

That's so true it's not even funny. Have you noticed Hollywood movies (especially comedies) in the last couple of years? They go all the way with making jokes about Christians, Muslims, black people, asians, but Jewish is where they draw the line, except for maybe a quick harmless joke or two.

PB if that's what it is, then why do you feel you need to explain yourself again and again? I realize that maybe you don't wanna appear insensitive or apathetic, but pretty much everybody here knows you. I haven't been here a year I know you haven't posted anything offensive towards Jews or whatever group, let alone guys who have been here longer than me and have known you for years.

My point is that you should stop justifying yourself and getting defensive with this kinda crap, sort of like how those numb-minded liberals (that you love so much) do. "Hey I can't be racist! I've worked with black people for decades! I'm even pro slave reparations!" lol

Nobody's taking this guy seriously.. he's just threatened by the truth - which is that he isn't worth 0.02$ as a journalist or anything else for that matter. Just relax, buddy. There's no need too take out the sword & shield for every little bullshit accusation. smile

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/25/15 01:30 PM

PB if that's what it is, then why do you feel you need to explain yourself again and again? I realize that maybe you don't wanna appear insensitive or apathetic, but pretty much everybody here knows you. I haven't been here a year I know you haven't posted anything offensive towards Jews or whatever group, let alone guys who have been here longer than me and have known you for years.

My point is that you should stop justifying yourself and getting defensive with this kinda crap, sort of like how those numb-minded liberals (that you love so much) do. "Hey I can't be racist! I've worked with black people for decades! I'm even pro slave reparations!" lol

Nobody's taking this guy seriously.. he's just threatened by the truth - which is that he isn't worth 0.02$ as a journalist or anything else for that matter. Just relax, buddy. There's no need too take out the sword & shield for every little bullshit accusation. smile

If it was anything but anti-Semitism I'd agree with you. Getting worked up over this asshole isn't worth it. But I've defended both Judaism and Israel on this board ad nauseam over the years. He just struck a nerve. That's all.

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/26/15 12:47 AM

First of all the JDL has more inportant things to worry about than some blog.and if it was like this than Youtube would be the place to go there is more racism in the comments section than all the racist sites on the internet put together.

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/26/15 06:00 PM

Hey Pizzaboy, why can't I send you a PM here?

I had to stop taking pms for awhile because the same couple of psychopaths keep sneaking back to the site and messaging me. And like a jerk, I keep falling for it because I'm a nice guy and I enjoy discussing things like my old neighborhood, etc. But then I thought to myself, I've been here for almost ten years, why let these people ruin the site for me?

Long story short, my pm is open again. But I'm not opening ANY pms from new posters. I'll just delete them without reading them, so don't even bother. I'm sorry it has to be like that, but it is what it is.

Re: Attn: Pizza - 01/26/15 06:02 PM

and if it was like this than Youtube would be the place to go there is more racism in the comments section than all the racist sites on the internet put together.

That's for sure. And the comments sections at the Daily News and New York Post websites would be a close second and third.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET