Home

whats christy tick up to?

Posted By: mikeyballs211

whats christy tick up to? - 01/14/15 01:52 AM

Anyone know since he was released in nov is he back involved with the fam or is he dying? Anyof the knowledgable ny posters know or heard anything? I believe hes at least 80.

If he is back involved I would think he would def be a skipper, not sure of what crew or if hed even have a crew. Just pure speculation based on the time he did and his high rank with the lu cheses for 3 decades prior to the commission case.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: whats christy tick up to? - 01/14/15 02:08 AM

Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
Anyone know since he was released in nov is he back involved with the fam or is he dying? Anyof the knowledgable ny posters know or heard anything? I believe hes at least 80.

He's 91 and doing his best to keep his diaper dry. It was a "compassionate release."

If he is back involved I would think he would def be a skipper, not sure of what crew or if hed even have a crew. Just pure speculation based on the time he did and his high rank with the lu cheses for 3 decades prior to the commission case.

He's done. But even if he was twenty years younger, he was too close to the 19th Hole Crew for Stevie and the Bronx/Westchester faction to put much faith in. But I guarantee that it would have been amicable because he was so well respected (for a serial rapist, anyway).

It's all moot, though. He's physically shot. I can't imagine he sees 2016.
Posted By: Terence

Re: whats christy tick up to? - 01/14/15 02:09 AM

Mikeyballs211, Furnari (Christy Tick) was released in September after serving about 28 years in the can due to the commission case. The only person to be released from the case (Which was supposed to be 100+ years) but he is in his late 80's at this point so most likely inactive or retired from what I would imagine. At best in an advisement position behind the scenes for keeping his mouth shut.

Re: whats christy tick up to? - 01/14/15 02:24 AM

Originally Posted By: Terence
The only person to be released from the case (Which was supposed to be 100+ years)

Bruno Indelicato was technically part of the Commission Trial, got forty years, but caught a huge break with an early release after only twelve years. Of course he can't ever stay out of prison for very long, so maybe it's all moot anyway.

At best in an advisement position behind the scenes for keeping his mouth shut.

He's shot, buddy. I'm surprised he made the New Year.

Posted By: pimpanella

Re: whats christy tick up to? - 01/14/15 02:27 AM

Pizza you get that pair of loafers I sent you heard you had a heavy foot lol
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: whats christy tick up to? - 01/14/15 08:28 AM

Didn't Casso preach about how he hates rapists? Yet his mentor is a serial rapist. He's very inconsistent.
Posted By: funkster

Re: whats christy tick up to? - 01/14/15 08:39 AM

Agreed PB...he's 91...no way he's getting back into things.

Re: whats christy tick up to? - 01/14/15 09:26 AM

thanks for the response PB, I didn't know he was that old.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: whats christy tick up to? - 01/14/15 12:37 PM

excuse the absurd combination but I think what might have done Funari after almost 30 years in prison makes me think of the incip of the novel by marquez Memories of My Melancholy Whores

"The year of my ninety years decided to give me a night of crazy love with an adolescent virgin"

Re: whats christy tick up to? - 01/14/15 12:43 PM

Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
excuse the absurd combination but I think what might have done Funari after almost 30 years in prison makes me think of the incip of the novel by marquez Memories of My Melancholy Whores

"The year of my ninety years decided to give me a night of crazy love with an adolescent virgin"

You're a hopeless romantic, Furio.

Sei la mia anima gemella lol.

Re: whats christy tick up to? - 01/14/15 12:51 PM

you too, Doc tongue

anche tu,Doc

Re: whats christy tick up to? - 01/14/15 12:54 PM

and in any case if he returned in "life", deserves to right the second place of the prize Cosa Nostra 'til I die, first place goes to sonny franzese, then we'll see who goes the third, perhaps Scarfo Sr. that even at 104 in 2032 will be able to get out of jail.

Re: whats christy tick up to? - 01/14/15 03:05 PM

He's still active.

He collects payments and threatens people who don't pay with "The Tick Special", they have to change his diapers.

"You got my money, Larry"?

I'll have it Friday. I swear.

"Take off my pants, Tony".

Tick, be reasonable.

"Change my fuckin' diapers".

Anything but this.

"Don't make me ask a third time. Christy made a mess. Change my FUCKIN' diapers".

I'll give you the keys to my house.... my car.... I'll sell my daughter into prostitution!
Posted By: Malandrino

Re: whats christy tick up to? - 01/14/15 05:16 PM

You should apply for a position as a screenwriter for Family Guy, Moe. tongue
Posted By: crazycrip33766

Re: whats christy tick up to? - 01/14/15 07:30 PM

ok well Christopher Furnari got out last year at 91 yeras old, its also ovios ths guys has a been appelin since 98 hes pretty constitant, so maybe others like th gemini twins do have a chande og gettin out if they make it at that old age, i fot a fact that Test is in a low security prison,maybe borelli has a chance slim of ever gettin out, alot of people wander why dont they the gemini crew and talk to the media, thas exactly why they dont do it cuz deep don for them they still have a chance og gettin oout , just look at Furnari
Posted By: Terence

Re: whats christy tick up to? - 01/14/15 07:49 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
The only person to be released from the case (Which was supposed to be 100+ years)

Bruno Indelicato was technically part of the Commission Trial, got forty years, but caught a huge break with an early release after only twelve years. Of course he can't ever stay out of prison for very long, so maybe it's all moot anyway.

At best in an advisement position behind the scenes for keeping his mouth shut.

He's shot, buddy. I'm surprised he made the New Year.

Oh man I forgot about Indelicato. You're always on point PB, love it.
Posted By: PetroPirelli

Re: whats christy tick up to? - 01/14/15 07:58 PM

Christy's Clock is Tickin'.
Posted By: DB

Re: whats christy tick up to? - 01/14/15 08:10 PM

Compassionate release is a nice way to put it PB

The govt sure is good with their slogans

I call it a layoff / expense reduction release lol
Posted By: crazycrip33766

Re: whats christy tick up to? - 01/14/15 08:12 PM

Fuck thius old man furnari hes a rapist neva like him anyways
Posted By: LittleNicky

Re: whats christy tick up to? - 01/14/15 08:48 PM

He runs all the bingo in brooklyn.
Posted By: 116th_street

Re: whats christy tick up to? - 01/18/15 10:15 AM

Anyone know where he lives since his release? I live in Norway, so I am not going to stalk him^^

Re: whats christy tick up to? - 01/18/15 12:37 PM

Originally Posted By: LittleNicky

Not true, Nicky. A Jewish guy from Sheepshead Bay has that all sewn up up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HriXwCs-Ck
Posted By: alexandarns

Re: whats christy tick up to? - 01/18/15 12:45 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: LittleNicky

Not true, Nicky. A Jewish guy from Sheepshead Bay has that all sewn up up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HriXwCs-Ck

Matter of fact,was allways wondering,had there been any bigger action or crews set up in Sheepshead bay?You remmember some mobsters being from there?

Re: whats christy tick up to? - 01/18/15 01:56 PM

*Sound of wheelchair crunching fall leaves*

You hear that, Sal?

It's probably just a cat. It's closing time. Let's do inventory and get outta hear.

*Door opens*

Christy!

"Only my friends call me that". "You can call me the guy whose gonna teach youse a fuckin' lesson about payin' on time".

Things have been slow.... you gotta give me more time. I can pay. You just gotta give me...

"SHUT UP".

*Sound of urine hitting the ground like drops of rain on a dewy winter's night* *Scared man loses control of his bowels*

"You will pay me RIGHT FUCKIN' NOW if youse know what's good for you".

But it's not possible. I don't have it!

"Tony, it's time for the tick special. Take off my pants. This asshole is gonna change my diapers".

No, Tick. Anything but that. Put my head in a vice... rip my balls out with tweezers.... stick a blowtorch up my ass. ANYTHING!

"Come down here and change my fuckin' diapers".

NOOOOOoOOOOO!

"I'm gonna increase the vig on your next payments. Don't make me come back again".

*Whimpers*
Posted By: yigido

Re: whats christy tick up to? - 01/18/15 07:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
*Sound of wheelchair crunching fall leaves*

You hear that, Sal?

It's probably just a cat. It's closing time. Let's do inventory and get outta hear.

*Door opens*

Christy!

"Only my friends call me that". "You can call me the guy whose gonna teach youse a fuckin' lesson about payin' on time".

Things have been slow.... you gotta give me more time. I can pay. You just gotta give me...

"SHUT UP".

*Sound of urine hitting the ground like drops of rain on a dewy winter's night* *Scared man loses control of his bowels*

"You will pay me RIGHT FUCKIN' NOW if youse know what's good for you".

But it's not possible. I don't have it!

"Tony, it's time for the tick special. Take off my pants. This asshole is gonna change my diapers".

No, Tick. Anything but that. Put my head in a vice... rip my balls out with tweezers.... stick a blowtorch up my ass. ANYTHING!

"Come down here and change my fuckin' diapers".

NOOOOOoOOOOO!

"I'm gonna increase the vig on your next payments. Don't make me come back again".

*Whimpers*

lol lol lol
Posted By: pmac

Re: whats christy tick up to? - 01/18/15 08:53 PM

Can't wait till won of the new jerry cs report tick wants back in. Not all 90 year olds are fucked. The feds didn't want to keep his med bills so they let him out. So how long you think he was in a halfway house maybe the last couple years. What ever you say about the guy he had probably the most leathal and earning crews in Brooklyn in the good days. We new more about Vario's cause good fellas but he had amuso casso and all them sickos. From1960 to he went away in 1987 that guy must have made so much money. The rape shit was from the 40tys so who knows what really happend. No CSI back then. Read in the ferral files he was loaned to profaci to kill hallo crew guys. So he was around heavy weights before tony ducks. That 19 hole made big bucks. At least he gets to die outside. Remember reading his argument was he wasn't on the commission when they made the decision to shake galante in 79 he became consig in 80. Its the same same argument

Re: whats christy tick up to? - 01/18/15 08:56 PM

Bruno I made he wasn't in charge to make the decision to whack galante.
Posted By: Malandrino

Re: whats christy tick up to? - 01/18/15 10:08 PM

Yes but these are made guys keeping their oath, that's not an argument they can use in court, right? They can't say I wasn't in on the commission because x or y... there isn't supposed to be a commission.

The 19th hole crew was indeed pretty powerful and great earners but the Vario crew was also very large and if you include the heists they did make a ton of money, maybe more than Christy even if we don't count the gasoline tax scheme.

Edit: Nice, 250th post, now I'm a skipper! whistle
Posted By: Alfa Romeo

Re: whats christy tick up to? - 01/18/15 11:24 PM

Originally Posted By: Malandrino

Edit: Nice, 250th post, now I'm a skipper!

LOL Congrats! I'm trying to get those cool little stars some posters have under their avatars.

Re: whats christy tick up to? - 11/16/15 06:10 AM

Christys been out a little while now and mot dead..anyone seen or heard anythin bout him? He definitely not involve w the Lukes at all even in an advisory capacity to Stevie perhaps? Or is he legit on death's door?
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: whats christy tick up to? - 11/16/15 06:13 AM

Christys been out a little while now and mot dead..anyone seen or heard anythin bout him? He definitely not involve w the Lukes at all even in an advisory capacity to Stevie perhaps? Or is he legit on death's door?

There is ZERO reason to believe CF is doing anything but living out his final days from his bed.

ZERO.
Posted By: CLenz7

Re: whats christy tick up to? - 11/16/15 08:13 AM

Didn't Casso preach about how he hates rapists? Yet his mentor is a serial rapist. He's very inconsistent.

That was from Philip Carlo's book who is probably one of the most bias author of mob books I've read. He's buddies with Casso and they grew up together so he tries to rationilze all of Gaspipe's actions etc. in his book. He says Jimmy Hydell raped and killed a girl but got away with it as a way to lessen the horrificness of torturing him. I tried to google the crime Hydell supposedly commited but found zero evidence to substantiate the claim.

On a side note, I doubt Casso gave a shit if Christy Tick raped a girl. He doesn't know the victim personally, the guy did his time and he's friend so he doesn't care. Kinda like how people are still a friendly with Mike Tyson.

Re: whats christy tick up to? - 11/17/15 12:13 AM

Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

There is ZERO reason to believe CF is doing anything but living out his final days from his bed.

ZERO.

Sonny, I realize hes 90 and all I was only asking if anyone has heard anything about him b/c he was released b/c he was dying I would guess, but its been almost a year and don't think hes passed on yet...Do we know for sure that hes bed ridden and dying was basically my question? The part about Stevie was just pure speculation

Idk if its been answered, and I remember opening a thread on him but not getting alot of info..but what is Joe Caridi's status in the family currently? He was consigliere I believe when he got busted in 2000 I think. But hes gotta be free by now I believe right? Seems from the little I read that he was a powerful guy in LI? PB i know you got some solid info care to share my friend?

Re: whats christy tick up to? - 06/22/16 12:09 AM

Anyone have any updates on Christie Tick? Is he even still alive?...I know I asked this before and Sonny and others had some solid responses, but does anyone think on the off shot guys like Stevie Wonder or Matty guys that looked up to Christie when he was the consig are stopping by the old mans house and asking for advice or dropping off envelopes? Don't jump down my throat I know hes 90, but the guy was a big time heavy for the Luch's for a long time just wondering since hes out and unless I missed something hes still alive? Not sure how accurate the reports of him being on deaths door and incapacitated are?

Side note, but does anyone know officially how long he was the consigliere for? To my knowledge I thought he was Tony Ducks consig from when he took over in the early 70s? anyone else hold that position between Vincent Rao and him?

Re: whats christy tick up to? - 06/22/16 12:56 AM

Scarpa. Told the chi he became it in summer 1980. Reason I think he's out cuz he wasn't on the commission when they order galante dead. Persico. Became boss of his family 80 to. He hoping he gets released on the same info.

Re: whats christy tick up to? - 06/22/16 01:12 AM

pmac Persico was definitely on the commission at the time of the Galante hit, it occurred in 1979?...Plus if I recall there was testimony or information from a CI that Carmine Persico was the one guy who voted against Lilo getting hurt
Posted By: MightyDR

Re: whats christy tick up to? - 06/22/16 03:57 AM

Side note, but does anyone know officially how long he was the consigliere for? To my knowledge I thought he was Tony Ducks consig from when he took over in the early 70s? anyone else hold that position between Vincent Rao and him?

From what I've read, Furnari became consigliere in the early 80s. Here's a court document where it says D'Arco testified that this was the case:
http://pa.findacase.com/research/wfrmDocViewer.aspx/xq/fac.20070620_0000716.mpa.htm/qx
And like pmac said, this means he wasn't involved in the authorization of the Galante killing.

If that's the case though, I don't know who held the position after Rao. Wiki says Vinnie Beans but doesn't give a good source.
Posted By: Tonytough

Re: whats christy tick up to? - 06/22/16 10:30 AM

It was Persico's brother in law who claims Carmine told him
"I voted him not to get hurt (because they done time together)"

As for Christy Ticks, I saw him stalking some guy called Sal who owns a Mustang.... Think he's called Mustang Sal

Word is, Christy is the kid's Godfather & only one that can get close

Re: whats christy tick up to? - 06/22/16 03:35 PM

I don't know how to link the Greg scraps files but basically the whole 70 or after 75 dibella was official boss told by the commission to step up. And stepped down in Nov 80 so carmine could be boss. PepsiCo goes to jail for bribes a year later and asks dibella to act as boss again. Guess dibella was a long shore guy docks.

Re: whats christy tick up to? - 06/22/16 03:36 PM

Spell check on my phone fucks up me proper english.

Re: whats christy tick up to? - 06/22/16 03:38 PM

Was paul vario the consig . But I thought al said he was a capo threw the 70tys of that big no crew.

Re: whats christy tick up to? - 06/22/16 03:42 PM

Christy tic surposely saved amuso who was a gallo gang and put him in the luchese family. Also pushed amuso to be boss so if he still has his mind i bet hes still given respect. I waiting for someone to run up on him and take a selfie

Re: whats christy tick up to? - 06/22/16 05:29 PM

Originally Posted By: Tonytough
It was Persico's brother in law who claims Carmine told him
"I voted him not to get hurt (because they done time together)"

As for Christy Ticks, I saw him stalking some guy called Sal who owns a Mustang.... Think he's called Mustang Sal

Word is, Christy is the kid's Godfather & only one that can get close

lol Tony...Tina get your fuckin ass in the car now!

thanks for posting the info about persico, I thought I read somewhere he was the one who claimed he was against Galante getting hit

Re: whats christy tick up to? - 06/22/16 05:31 PM

Originally Posted By: MightyDR

From what I've read, Furnari became consigliere in the early 80s. Here's a court document where it says D'Arco testified that this was the case:
http://pa.findacase.com/research/wfrmDocViewer.aspx/xq/fac.20070620_0000716.mpa.htm/qx
And like pmac said, this means he wasn't involved in the authorization of the Galante killing.

If that's the case though, I don't know who held the position after Rao. Wiki says Vinnie Beans but doesn't give a good source.

Thanks MightyDr, I saw that too on Wiki...never hear of Vinnie Beans besides on Wiki..

So Christy is still alive? What are the chances hes still getting an envelope even though hes incapacitated?
Posted By: Tonytough

Re: whats christy tick up to? - 06/22/16 10:59 PM

No probs Mikey,

It was also his bro in law (the one that turned him over to Feds) that claims Persico told him he was part of the hit team that got the Mad Hatter Anastasia
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: whats christy tick up to? - 06/22/16 11:15 PM

Christy is the new street boss. Jogs every day, meets with all the captains at least twice a week and also deals with the bosses of other families. Last December he reportedly beat up a loan shark customer with a baseball bat. Christy ain't going nowhere.

Re: whats christy tick up to? - 06/23/16 08:58 PM

Beg me, or I let you suck my dead dick in return for your life, BEG!

NO!

BEG, ASSHOLE!

Take out my dick. Atwater! Take it out. TAKE IT OUT!

Re: whats christy tick up to? - 06/23/16 11:01 PM

Beg me, or I let you suck my dead dick in return for your life, BEG!

NO!

BEG, ASSHOLE!

Take out my dick. Atwater! Take it out. TAKE IT OUT!

haha moe since you're breaking my balls, mind telling me what movie thats from? im blanking
Posted By: njcapo35

Re: whats christy tick up to? - 06/24/16 12:08 AM

How's life treating ya, my man MikeyB?.. The name of the movie is "Things to do in Denver when you're dead."

Here's the scene from the movie:

Re: whats christy tick up to? - 06/24/16 02:33 AM

Is this real. Some of these old guys are health freaks. Jogging in prison for 30 yrs. Thos old anguilo guy was at the track at 90 died last year ear. The guy baby shacks probaly still walking the hill.

Re: whats christy tick up to? - 06/24/16 11:50 PM

Originally Posted By: njcapo35
How's life treating ya, my man MikeyB?.. The name of the movie is "Things to do in Denver when you're dead."

Here's the scene from the movie:

Hey NJ im good my friend busy with work, how are you doin pal?

thanks for the info, I thought it was from True Romance..never seen that movie gotta check it out

Re: whats christy tick up to? - 06/24/16 11:52 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
Is this real. Some of these old guys are health freaks. Jogging in prison for 30 yrs. Thos old anguilo guy was at the track at 90 died last year ear. The guy baby shacks probaly still walking the hill.

nah pmac i think Ralphies bein a smart ass...I have repeatedly said I know hes sick and more than likely not involved at all, but again hes been out for over a year and im just wondering if maybe he gets an envelope or if by chance anyone bends his ear on family shit?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET