Home

Anthony Bruno Indelicato

Posted By: crazycrip33766

Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/12/15 06:38 PM

well back in 86 this guy was sentnece to 40 years in the pen and yet het gets out in 98 so what gives? how the hell he got paroled maybe some has answer , i know the asshole Chrity Furnari got out but i think is cuz hunmanitarian reason of old age,
Posted By: Malandrino

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/12/15 07:16 PM

Whoever thought Christy Tic would see the outside of a jail cell before Casso, his protege...
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/13/15 02:38 AM

Bruno indelicato has to be one of the most stand up guys ever , helps kill galante gets 40 years in the commission case does his time . Wen he gets out falls out of favour and had a contract put on him by the bonnanos . Eventually gets bak in there good graces and goes to work for the guy who whacked his dad , and then goes bak to prison for him and still doesn't rat even wen massino vitale and the rest did
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/13/15 03:06 PM

Exactly Dom. Bruno is more stand up than most of the guys in that life who claim to be stand up. Don't know what you're trying to imply here Crip, but Bruno did his time like a man and never yapped his mouth, why he was let out so early, I don't know. But I know it isn't because he gave the feds any information.
Posted By: Snakes

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/13/15 03:45 PM

When Bruno was sentenced federal inmates could still be granted parole. That is also why Furnari was released.

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/13/15 03:54 PM

Interesting fact, Bruno married the daughter of Jimmy Burke and was a friend of Jimmy's in the can. I agree, Bruno's a stand up guy, and so are most of the zips that Galante brought in... old school guys like Baldo, Toto Catalano, etc. They would have reached much higher if they had been in another family with better leadership.
Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/13/15 04:09 PM

If he does his time, I think he WILL become the boss. Granted he will be 76 I think but, he gave his life to LCN and look how Galante started cracking skulls at like 68-69 when he returned.......His resume is unmatched by anyone who is left in that family.
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/13/15 04:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Snakes
When Bruno was sentenced federal inmates could still be granted parole.

Yeah. Anthony Indelicato was originally sentenced to 40 years on RICO charges. However, after an appeal, his sentence was reduced to 20 years. I don´t know how his lawyer managed to pull it off but it´s possible that the court of appeals (I don´t know the technical term) found that Indelicato's participation in the murders did not constitute a pattern of racketeering activity within RICO. I think it had to do with the fact that the Bonannos at the time did not have a seat on the Commission. I´m not 100 percent sure about this though, so don´t quote me on that. Indelicato was released sometime in the late 1990s after serving close to 3/4 of his 20 year sentence.

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/13/15 04:27 PM

Ohh, you may be right. Rastelli also got severed from the trial because the Bonannos were technically not part of the Commission. He also had health problems, which may also have played a part in the severance.
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/13/15 04:41 PM

Originally Posted By: ItalianIrishMix
If he does his time, I think he WILL become the boss. Granted he will be 76 I think but, he gave his life to LCN and look how Galante started cracking skulls at like 68-69 when he returned.......His resume is unmatched by anyone who is left in that family.

did indelicate, have anything to do with the killing of joey gallo? or am I thinking of someone else. and was he known as sonny red? or was that his father?
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/13/15 04:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
did indelicate, have anything to do with the killing of joey gallo? or am I thinking of someone else. and was he known as sonny red? or was that his father?

Sonny Red was his father
Posted By: mackinblack007

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/13/15 04:52 PM

Bruno has alot of bodies, the fact he is ever getting out, is amazing.

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/13/15 04:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
Originally Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Sonny Red was his father. In the aftermath of the the Gallo killing, both him and Trinchera were picked up and accused of perjury/contempt. They had lied and refused to reveal what they knew about an apartment in Nyack, NY which the shooters had allegedly fled to. There was no evidence of their direct involvement with the Gallo hit.
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/13/15 05:00 PM

thank you, HK, you are always spot on.
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/13/15 05:09 PM

I'm more interested in Joseph Indelicato, Bruno's uncle, who has been a capo for decades, he's super low key. Last time he saw a jail cell was about 25 years ago, which is pretty incredible for a high ranking mobster now a days. Can't even find an article or picture of him.

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/13/15 05:27 PM

Does anyone have any photo of him after like 1985?......When he does actually get out, I could walk right past him in midtown and not even recognize him.
He has to look totally different. I heard he was losing his hair like his dad and uncle so, he has to be almost bald.

At least Pitera gives us updates with his bird paintings.

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/13/15 05:28 PM

Originally Posted By: TommyGambino
I'm more interested in Joseph Indelicato, Bruno's uncle, who has been a capo for decades, he's super low key. Last time he saw a jail cell was about 25 years ago, which is pretty incredible for a high ranking mobster now a days. Can't even find an article or picture of him.

He was first identified as a captain in 2007/2008. I don´t think he was a skipper before then. In the 1990s he was with Cantarella and was later put to be under Basciano. Small in stature, baldy. He´s pushing 85, I don´t think he´s a skipper anymore. He was made in the same induction ceremony as Massino in 1977. He seems to be more level headed than his infamous brother. Not a tough guy. I could be wrong though.

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/13/15 05:32 PM

The guy with the glasses on, next to Big Trin

will post another in 5 min, when I find it

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/13/15 05:35 PM

Obviously number 2.....And you see the same photo I just posted
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/13/15 05:45 PM

Originally Posted By: HairyKnuckles

He was first identified as a captain in 2007/2008. I don´t think he was a skipper before then. In the 1990s he was with Cantarella and was later put to be under Basciano. Small in stature, baldy. He´s pushing 85, I don´t think he´s a skipper anymore. He was made in the same induction ceremony as Massino in 1977. He seems to be more level headed than his infamous brother. Not a tough guy. I could be wrong though.

Cheers for the info, I thought he was a long time capo. Where did you see him indentified as a captain in 08/08?

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/13/15 06:02 PM

Cheers for the info, I thought he was a long time capo. Where did you see him indentified as a captain in 08/08?

Probably in a news article. Or on Gangland. I really don´t remember.
Posted By: Philip_Lombardo

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/13/15 07:05 PM

His Uncle Joey's a standup guy as well his brother got clipped and what did he do? He accepted it because that was the life they'd chosen
Posted By: yigido

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/13/15 07:23 PM

What was the relationship between the Indelicatos and Massino/Bonanno leadership after the 3 capo thing.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/13/15 07:44 PM

think massino gave the uncle joe hay its not personal just listening to the boss. read he was active the whole time under massino. and he was only getting second hand knowledge of the 3 capo killings until vitale flipped. kind alike tommy bilotti brother just kept working after his brothers murder and im sure theres a lot more. mikey scars brother got whacked he was told to eat it or some shit.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/14/15 08:34 AM

Burke's daughter must be hot because Bruno Indelicato is/was a very handsome man. Kind of looks like Rob Lowe and JFK.

I find it intriguing that good looking guys (Borelli, Testa, Indelicato, Senter and young Persico) who were into fast cars, fast women and fast drugs would take effective/life sentences.

I read (I think it was the Donnie Brasco book) that Bruno Indelicato was bald. Does he wear a wig or was that just a factual error?
Posted By: crazycrip33766

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/14/15 10:38 AM

i guys i neva said he was not stan up guy, as a matter a fcat hes problably the only TRUE stand up guy in all Cosa Nostra in the states, i was just curious why he was realese so early , i also hear that he works out alot drugs free
Posted By: alexandarns

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/14/15 11:06 AM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Burke's daughter must be hot because Bruno Indelicato is/was a very handsome man. Kind of looks like Rob Lowe and JFK.

I find it intriguing that good looking guys (Borelli, Testa, Indelicato, Senter and young Persico) who were into fast cars, fast women and fast drugs would take effective/life sentences.

I read (I think it was the Donnie Brasco book) that Bruno Indelicato was bald. Does he wear a wig or was that just a factual error?

Very good point Moe,a person might think that those kind of guys would be the first to rat.Even though they were coke heads they didn't rat.Maybe the FBI couldn't use them,who knows.
Another thing,Bruno was born 1947 and his father Sonny Red was born 1931.Could it be that Sonny had bruno when he was 16 years old,or is that just a mistake that spread over the net..?

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/14/15 11:10 AM

Originally Posted By: crazycrip33766
i guys i neva said he was not stan up guy, as a matter a fcat hes problably the only TRUE stand up guy in all Cosa Nostra in the states, i was just curious why he was realese so early , i also hear that he works out alot drugs free

I always wondered that also AND the only answer I can come up with is his uncle was very close to Michael Dukkakis....Dukkakis was popular when Bruno got sentenced......MAYBE he had some pull to reduce his sentence....I am only speculating because 40 years is never reduced to what he did...Come on, how much good behavior could he have done?....Did he do the warden's taxes?

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/14/15 12:48 PM

Originally Posted By: alexandarns
Very good point Moe,a person might think that those kind of guys would be the first to rat.Even though they were coke heads they didn't rat.Maybe the FBI couldn't use them,who knows.
Another thing,Bruno was born 1947 and his father Sonny Red was born 1931.Could it be that Sonny had bruno when he was 16 years old,or is that just a mistake that spread over the net..?

Sonny Red was born in 1927.

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/14/15 01:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Snakes

Sonny Red was born in 1927.

That sound bout right.You know that for a fact?

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/14/15 01:38 PM

Almost 100%

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/15/15 12:28 PM

Yeah. Sonny Red was born in 1927. His brother JB was born in 1931.

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/15/15 12:37 PM

The internet got it backwards.Think i read somwhere that he was related to some Gambino guy.Last name Indelicato,don't know his first name.

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/15/15 02:04 PM

I believe you are thinking of Joseph "Scooch" Indelicato. He lived at same address (126 Elizabeth Street) as Anthony Indelicato, murdered in 1933, before moving to Miami, Florida. They were most likely brothers. These Indelicatos may have been cousins (or 2nd cousins) with Sonny Red and JB. Sonny Red and JB grew up on Elizabeth Street.

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/15/15 02:23 PM

I believe you are thinking of Joseph "Scooch" Indelicato. He lived at same address (126 Elizabeth Street) as Anthony Indelicato, murdered in 1933, before moving to Miami, Florida. They were most likely brothers. These Indelicatos may have been cousins (or 2nd cousins) with Sonny Red and JB. Sonny Red and JB grew up on Elizabeth Street.

Yes scooch Indelicato.He was born in the early 20th century i think.Think i saw it on Gambino membership chart.

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/15/15 05:25 PM

It sais he was born in 1910 died 88.What crew was he in?or with who was he with?

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/15/15 05:40 PM

It sais he was born in 1910 died 88.What crew was he in?or with who was he with?

"Scooch" was under Joe Silesi and in the 1980s, under Zappi and later Joe Paterno. Just before he died, he was under Eddie Lino.

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/15/15 05:43 PM

"Scooch" was under Joe Silesi and in the 1980s, under Zappi and later Joe Paterno. Just before he died, he was under Eddie Lino.

Wich crew is that,Joe silesi?Never heard of that guy

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/15/15 05:46 PM

Wich crew is that,Joe silesi?Never heard of that guy

Florida based. Silesi was originally a New York guy.

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/15/15 05:53 PM

Lino.[/quote]

Wich crew is that,Joe silesi?Never heard of that guy [/quote]

Florida based. Silesi was originally a New York guy.[/quote]

Oh yeah something about Santo Trafficante.Anyway Sonny Red lived in a tenament south of Canal street on Elizabeth st,its in this story about Carmine Dibiase,You probably read this,but here it is for those who havent
http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profiles/blogs/give-a-man-a-gun-the-story-of-carmine-dibiaset.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/15/15 06:21 PM

there realted to a east boston politician by the same last last indicted on white colar shit in the 80tys did some fed time. something to do with colleges.

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/15/15 06:30 PM

You know HK,i always wondered did Armand rava inherit Albert anastasia crew,or that crew was made for him?Think i read somewhere that Amand grew up somewhere close to the docks,but than again he was real close with Neils older brother who was from Little Italy,so i dont know what to belive.What do you think HK?

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/15/15 06:54 PM

You know HK,i always wondered did Armand rava inherit Albert anastasia crew,or that crew was made for him?Think i read somewhere that Amand grew up somewhere close to the docks,but than again he was real close with Neils older brother who was from Little Italy,so i dont know what to belive.What do you think HK?

I don´t know, probably not. If Anastasia had a crew before being upped to underboss in 1931, it probably went to his brother Tony. Rava wasn´t made until much later. I would guess Rava inherited somebody else´s crew or was given soldiers from different crews who were put under him later in the 1950s. His crew consisted of soldiers based throughout Brooklyn and lower Manhattan. He was Dyker Heights based.

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/15/15 07:05 PM

I don´t know, probably not. If Anastasia had a crew before being upped to underboss in 1931, it probably went to his brother Tony. Rava wasn´t made until much later. I would guess Rava inherited somebody else´s crew or was given soldiers from different crews who were put under him later in the 1950s. His crew consisted of soldiers based throughout Brooklyn and lower Manhattan. He was Dyker Heights based.

You are absolutlly right,he would be really young at the time Albert was upt.And his crew would go to his bro.Read online that he resided on Ocean Avenue, Brooklyn where he owned the New Corners restaurant,dont know if that is true or not.Tell me HK why do you say he was Dyker Heights based?Did he have a club there or lived there..?
Posted By: JC

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/15/15 10:58 PM

He went by the name of Joe Rivers Silesi. He was big in Miami and Havana, he was the Gambino representative in South Florida and Cuba for a long time.

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/16/15 04:52 AM

Alex, here´s some stuff on Rava.

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/16/15 09:20 AM

HK you trully are a master of information,one of the best.Great job.thank you very much buddy.
That New cornesrs rest is still open,just checked it out on google maps.

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/16/15 09:48 AM

It looks like he really was from Brooklyn.

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/16/15 10:37 AM

Just to make clear, when I said that Rava was Dyker Heights based I meant that he frequented the area due to his restaurant being located there. He could very well have been born and raised elsewhere in Brooklyn. When he got married, he and his wife lived at 662 4th Avenue, which is further up north close to South Brooklyn area. When he was indicted in 1940 for being part of a bootleg alcohol manufacturing and distributing ring, his home was at 1444 68th Street. (The alleged ring leader btw was Mauro Manna, Bobby Manna´s father.)

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/16/15 10:46 AM

Just to make clear, when I said that Rava was Dyker Heights based I meant that he frequented the area due to his restaurant being located there. He could very well have been born and raised elsewhere in Brooklyn. When he got married, he and his wife lived at 662 4th Avenue, which is further up north close to South Brooklyn area. When he was indicted in 1940 for being part of a bootleg alcohol manufacturing and distributing ring, his home was at 1444 68th Street. (The alleged ring leader btw was Mauro Manna, Bobby Manna´s father.)

Yes yes i understand,i thought i read that he was raised somewhere near the dock or south brooklyn,its all teal close.But your right he was somewhere from BK.Also Albert A had a bar or a club somewhere on 4th or 5th ave,i found it somewhere cant remnember bu i'll check.
Nice work founding out all of this about Rava,can't really get anything on the net abouth him.Told you already Hk if you wrote a book,i would def buy it wink

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/16/15 10:57 AM

Also ,didnt know that Bobby Manna's father was in the mob.And another thing,don't know when New corner restaurant was open(had to be pre 1957 smile )but its still working,bet that place has a lot of history.
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/16/15 12:01 PM

HK, you're a good source for information about the families pre-Gotti era.
Posted By: Tommydesimone44

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/17/15 07:37 PM

Wow how did you find that pic!?!?!? I've never seen a photo of Phil lucky and that whole crew, besides that wedding photo.. Amazing

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/17/15 08:14 PM

It's not even that rare of a photo, Tommy.. go check out the "Rare photos" thread, there's PLENTY of them.
Posted By: Tommydesimone44

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/17/15 08:49 PM

Def will thanks

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/18/15 04:54 AM

Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
HK, you're a good source for information about the families pre-Gotti era.

Thanks! My main interest is NY 1930-1990.
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 01/20/15 03:19 PM

Who was it Bruno Indelicato tried shooting on the parkway after his father was killed...Ruggerio and Gotti ?? Can't remember

Re: Anthony Bruno Indelicato - 05/21/15 02:50 PM

Talking about Sonny Red what Bonnano crew was he with early on?Wich soldier?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET