Home

Hottest Mob Daughter?

Posted By: MobMan

Hottest Mob Daughter? - 12/31/14 06:57 PM

I'll have to go with Ramona Rizzo daughter of John Rizzo ( I think he's a capo in the Gambino Crime Family, and everyone knows she's Lefty's granddaughter ).
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Hottest Mob Daughter? - 12/31/14 07:01 PM

Straight off the bat I don't like any of them because they are all lazy deadbeats who are making a living off glorifying criminal family members and giving two middle fingers to all of their victims. And they wear way too much make up. Not my type. Trashy looks and trashy personalities.

I find women who act ladylike to be more attractive.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Hottest Mob Daughter? - 12/31/14 08:27 PM

I seen over on tmz one of the mobwives boyfriend got a buckfifty in some Brooklyn bar. his girl is the trashy bitch from philly. the slice goes from his ear to his lip nasty. the guy was telling so was she.
Posted By: Extortion

Re: Hottest Mob Daughter? - 12/31/14 11:56 PM

JACKIE GIACOLONES daughter HANDS DOWN
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Hottest Mob Daughter? - 01/01/15 04:24 AM

Originally Posted By: Extortion
100% agree , awful wot happened to the poor kid
Posted By: paddy78

Re: Hottest Mob Daughter? - 01/01/15 11:21 AM

@PMAC. SNITCHES GET STITHES IN PHILLY STILL..LOL guess they didnt forget!
Posted By: SharpieOne

Re: Hottest Mob Daughter? - 01/01/15 03:09 PM

I know of one for certain who is hotter than any that will be listed here. You can put a million bucks on that. Unfortunately, I could never say.
Posted By: Oscarthedago

Re: Hottest Mob Daughter? - 01/01/15 03:17 PM

Cynthia "Cindy" Debernardo, Deebee's daughter was really hot. She's 48 now and still looks good.

Re: Hottest Mob Daughter? - 01/01/15 03:24 PM

I should clarify this is the CURRENT hottest of an active guy. If you guys pull something up from 30 years ago, who am I to argue?
Posted By: Flushing

Re: Hottest Mob Daughter? - 01/01/15 03:41 PM

Rosanna Scotto, I feel, is very attractive. Older broad, but hot.

Also Ramona Rizzo, of course
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: Hottest Mob Daughter? - 01/01/15 03:53 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Straight off the bat I don't like any of them because they are all lazy deadbeats who are making a living off glorifying criminal family members and giving two middle fingers to all of their victims. And they wear way too much make up. Not my type. Trashy looks and trashy personalities.

I agree moe, a bunch of no-talent women with mobbed up names, none of them have any class, using their names to fleece the public. their all shameless.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Hottest Mob Daughter? - 01/01/15 09:26 PM

Kudos, Moe. Well put.

Originally Posted By: SharpieOne
I know of one for certain who is hotter than any that will be listed here. You can put a million bucks on that. Unfortunately, I could never say.

And that's just the reason why this thread is about as informative as People Magazine's 100 most beautiful people list. Because you're only seeing the people who are in the public eye. And unfortunately, 99 percent of the posters here only have Real Housewives and Mob Wives as a barometer to answer the question (which means that they can't answer the question).

There's a skipper here in the Bronx whose daughter is so drop dead gorgeous that, even at forty, she could pass for fifteen years younger and probably land a modeling contract. And on top of that, she's educated and has more class in her pinky than all of those low rent skanks on television combined. And she's just one example. And of course it cuts both ways. Because there are mob guys with some real brutes for daughters.

And I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays. My one regret is that for the first time in almost ten years I couldn't wish my online family a Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah. But thanks for the well wishes while I was gone.

Happy New Year. My friends here know where to find me.
Posted By: MobMan

Re: Hottest Mob Daughter? - 01/01/15 09:44 PM

Nobody talks about the women from Mob Wives Chicago.
Posted By: Malandrino

Re: Hottest Mob Daughter? - 01/01/15 09:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Oscarthedago
Cynthia "Cindy" Debernardo, Deebee's daughter was really hot. She's 48 now and still looks good.

Oh man I agree. I thought we were talking about those on the show, but I remember her from the Sammy Gravano interview and she was a blonde cutie.
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Hottest Mob Daughter? - 01/01/15 09:57 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
And I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays. My one regret is that for the first time in almost ten years I couldn't wish my online family a Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah. But thanks for the well wishes while I was gone.

don't forget kwanza, kumbaye my brotha grin
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: Hottest Mob Daughter? - 01/01/15 10:06 PM

First off Moe, I doubt them same females would look twice at a guy who trolls on an internet forum and tries to be funny all the time wink

Re: Hottest Mob Daughter? - 01/01/15 10:10 PM

Might just be me but why does everyone think Ramona Rizzo is all that? She'd get it but I guarantee once that make up fades she's average at best.

Maybe you lot just can't get decent gash? wink Happy New Year.
Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Re: Hottest Mob Daughter? - 01/01/15 10:53 PM

Joseph Rugnetta's daughter, from Philly.

Re: Hottest Mob Daughter? - 01/01/15 11:04 PM

Originally Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

pics or stfu
Posted By: DonMega1888

Re: Hottest Mob Daughter? - 01/02/15 02:02 AM

20mb image hosting

yeah nats bf london got his face slashed and stabbed in the stomach with a box cutter
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Hottest Mob Daughter? - 01/02/15 12:04 PM

Yes, this girl is smoking Hot.

Those other crase, classless anie mals from Mob Wives are Hags, all of them.

DP

Re: Hottest Mob Daughter? - 01/02/15 01:46 PM

Originally Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Isn't that the broad that Nick Scarfo derided when the father wanted them to get together?
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Hottest Mob Daughter? - 01/02/15 02:45 PM

Drita is hot and so is Natalie Gurcio however once Natalie opens her mouth it is all over. same with Ramona

Re: Hottest Mob Daughter? - 01/02/15 04:34 PM

Kudos, Moe. Well put.

And that's just the reason why this thread is about as informative as People Magazine's 100 most beautiful people list. Because you're only seeing the people who are in the public eye. And unfortunately, 99 percent of the posters here only have Real Housewives and Mob Wives as a barometer to answer the question (which means that they can't answer the question).

There's a skipper here in the Bronx whose daughter is so drop dead gorgeous that, even at forty, she could pass for fifteen years younger and probably land a modeling contract. And on top of that, she's educated and has more class in her pinky than all of those low rent skanks on television combined. And she's just one example. And of course it cuts both ways. Because there are mob guys with some real brutes for daughters.

Happy holidays. And what the hell went on at Randall and Hollywood the other night? I'd imagine everyone knew that guy was mentally ill, but love of family stops treatment. Sad stuff.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Hottest Mob Daughter? - 01/02/15 04:43 PM

And what the hell went on at Randall and Hollywood the other night? I'd imagine everyone knew that guy was mentally ill, but love of family stops treatment. Sad stuff.

Fucking tragic. But they'll blame it on mental illness and get the poor boy (even though he's middle aged) some help. Because, after all, losing his grandma like that had to be traumatic, right? Never mind the fact that he's the one who killed her rolleyes.

This was such a nice neighborhood, you really have no idea (and you know me personally, so you know that's not a shot at you). It's just that you're still "new" here. Every store was privately owned, very few apartment buildings, and no big brother telling you to take Section 8 or risk being sued for discrimination.

And be forewarned, there's a big developer who's close to de Blasio who's looking to do something on Ampere. And he's gonna get his way. It's just a matter of time.

Re: Hottest Mob Daughter? - 01/02/15 05:34 PM

And what the hell went on at Randall and Hollywood the other night? I'd imagine everyone knew that guy was mentally ill, but love of family stops treatment. Sad stuff.

Fucking tragic. But they'll blame it on mental illness and get the poor boy (even though he's middle aged) some help. Because, after all, losing his grandma like that had to be traumatic, right? Never mind the fact that he's the one who killed her rolleyes.

This was such a nice neighborhood, you really have no idea (and you know me personally, so you know that's not a shot at you). It's just that you're still "new" here. Every store was privately owned, very few apartment buildings, and no big brother telling you to take Section 8 or risk being sued for discrimination.

And be forewarned, there's a big developer who's close to de Blasio who's looking to do something on Ampere. And he's gonna get his way. It's just a matter of time.

No shots taken. And if someone's close to De Blasio, they're getting their way, no matter the opposition. Just look at the horse carriages. I think even those who wanted him in office are shocked at how stubborn he can be. He united a City about as well as the Queen did Northern Ireland.
Posted By: JoeP

Re: Hottest Mob Daughter? - 01/03/15 09:44 AM

Danielle Cutaia , Danny's daughter is extremely hot. She is also married to John Baudanza.
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Hottest Mob Daughter? - 01/05/15 05:29 PM

Many of them are pretty but they ruin when they speak...Like white Beyonce's !!!
Posted By: Revis_Knicks

Re: Hottest Mob Daughter? - 02/08/15 05:49 PM

I never had a problem with the way beyonce spoke. She is drop dead gorgeous though.
Posted By: Tonytough

Re: Hottest Mob Daughter? - 02/08/15 07:14 PM

Originally Posted By: bigboy
Drita is hot and so is Natalie Gurcio however once Natalie opens her mouth it is all over. same with Ramona

Drita????? Damn bro, we might as well add Big Ang to this thread! Drita talks and acts like a dude, plus looks it too. But if that's your kind of thing, who am I to say

Re: Hottest Mob Daughter? - 02/08/15 07:14 PM

Originally Posted By: domwoods74
Originally Posted By: Extortion
100% agree , awful wot happened to the poor kid

What happened to her?

Re: Hottest Mob Daughter? - 02/08/15 07:28 PM

Severe allergic reaction to peanuts.
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Hottest Mob Daughter? - 02/08/15 07:51 PM

Originally Posted By: JoeP
Danielle Cutaia , Danny's daughter is extremely hot. She is also married to John Baudanza.

John Baudanza still in prison? He was facing racketeering charges in 08. Don't know the result and can't find any info.

Also is his uncle still active?

Cheers.
Posted By: Malandrino

Re: Hottest Mob Daughter? - 02/08/15 09:08 PM

Are you kidding me? Drita's exactly how a woman is supposed to look like. She's probably better looking the the rest of them combined, I don't know how you can even compare her to Big Ange. The only one else who also looks cute is Ramona Rizzo.

Now mind you I never watched a minute of this trash, I've only seen pics of them but still you can tell Drita is one of the better looking ones.

Re: Hottest Mob Daughter? - 02/08/15 10:23 PM

Drita looks pretty damn good. She does act like a dude at times and sounds like one when she talks but she's still good looking
Posted By: Extortion

Re: Hottest Mob Daughter? - 02/09/15 12:08 AM

Drita isn't even a mob wife. Ramona is probably hotter anyways IMO. Both terrible personalities except Drita can be cool sometimes.
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: Hottest Mob Daughter? - 02/09/15 12:09 AM

What a creepy topic...

But I do like Jackie the Kid's daughter, lol.
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Hottest Mob Daughter? - 02/09/15 02:02 AM

Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

John Baudanza still in prison? He was facing racketeering charges in 08. Don't know the result and can't find any info.

Cheers.

For those that are interested John (Lucc) is due out in July (presuming racketeering conviction in 06) and Joseph (Col) was released in 2011.

Anyone with any info on either? Specifically Joseph, active etc? He could be a prime candidate for street depending on his standing with Carmine.

My thanks in advance.

Re: Hottest Mob Daughter? - 02/09/15 03:41 AM

Damn I just don't see it with Drita. She's stick skinny, has no curves at all, looks quite rough & talks with a husky voice (mans voice). There is absolutely nothing feminine about her at all.

Now compare chantel giacalone to Drita, they are worlds apart look wise.
Posted By: bronx

Re: Hottest Mob Daughter? - 02/09/15 09:16 AM

Drita is not a italian..her father is not a mobster..
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Hottest Mob Daughter? - 02/09/15 09:51 AM

Isn't she Albanian?
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Hottest Mob Daughter? - 02/09/15 10:52 AM

Sandy connolly who is neil dellacroces daughter and gottis mistress was and still is a beautiful woman

Re: Hottest Mob Daughter? - 02/09/15 12:07 PM

Correct

Re: Hottest Mob Daughter? - 02/09/15 12:08 PM

and ernie grillo's wife
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Hottest Mob Daughter? - 02/09/15 01:33 PM

Drita is Albanian, and her husband was/is??? an associate. Deep voice is sexy
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Hottest Mob Daughter? - 02/09/15 01:41 PM

Originally Posted By: bronx
and ernie grillo's wife

correct. Ive mentioned this in the past but i briefly met her daughter meagan back in college since we are of similar age and she is pretty hot. Also she is supposedly gottis daughter.

Re: Hottest Mob Daughter? - 02/09/15 03:38 PM

she does have that gotti nose..
Posted By: dsbaloo

Re: Hottest Mob Daughter? - 02/09/15 05:17 PM

Merlinos older daughter is very good looking. Too young for all you old fucks though.
Merlinos wife is good looking too especially for her age.. That half asian blood in her keeps her looking young.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Hottest Mob Daughter? - 02/09/15 05:41 PM

Meadow Soprano lol

Revis, Beyonce is hot and you are right she really isn't trashy unless she is putting on a show. Before she married Jay Z she always talked with class IMHO. I don't even like black/mixed women that much but I would crawl to that from Bama (pre-Jay Z Beyonce....haha)

Re: Hottest Mob Daughter? - 02/09/15 06:03 PM

Cheers.

For those that are interested John (Lucc) is due out in July (presuming racketeering conviction in 06) and Joseph (Col) was released in 2011.

Anyone with any info on either? Specifically Joseph, active etc? He could be a prime candidate for street depending on his standing with Carmine.

My thanks in advance.

John was released yesterday I think, tough guy and an earner. Joe is an old timer, long time capo, used to be on a ruling panel in the early 90's.

Re: Hottest Mob Daughter? - 02/09/15 06:11 PM

Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
Meadow Soprano lol

Revis, Beyonce is hot and you are right she really isn't trashy unless she is putting on a show. Before she married Jay Z she always talked with class IMHO. I don't even like black/mixed women that much but I would crawl to that from Bama (pre-Jay Z Beyonce....haha)

Lmao! Personally I like anything with a pulse
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET