Home

Where does the Jersey crews...

Posted By: VetteZR1

Where does the Jersey crews... - 12/29/14 06:47 PM

of the Genovese, Lucheses, and even the Gambinos rank as far as wealth, power, and family pull inside each of there own respectded families?? I would assume the Genovese Jersey crew hold considerable power within the family, but what do I know?
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Where does the Jersey crews... - 12/30/14 03:18 PM

Whatever order you want to put the Jersey-based Genovese crews (Coppola, Dentico, Gatto, Bruschi, DeVita, LaScala) in, they would probably be in the top 5 or 6 spots. Individually and collectively they seem to have a bigger piece of the Jersey pie than anyone.

The Lucchese crew (Perna) would probably come after them, followed by the Gambino crew (Mitarotonda), followed by the Bonanno crew (Sammartino). There doesn't appear to be a Colombo crew based in Jersey anymore. Not even really activity involving NY based Colombo crews in Jersey. Of course, you still have the small Philadelphia family crew in North Jersey run by Scoops Licata but they would probably be dead last at this point.
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Where does the Jersey crews... - 12/30/14 03:56 PM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Whatever order you want to put the Jersey-based Genovese crews (Coppola, Dentico, Gatto, Bruschi, DeVita, LaScala) in, they would probably be in the top 5 or 6 spots. Individually and collectively they seem to have a bigger piece of the Jersey pie than anyone.

The Lucchese crew (Perna) would probably come after them, followed by the Gambino crew (Mitarotonda), followed by the Bonanno crew (Sammartino). There doesn't appear to be a Colombo crew based in Jersey anymore. Not even really activity involving NY based Colombo crews in Jersey. Of course, you still have the small Philadelphia family crew in North Jersey run by Scoops Licata but they would probably be dead last at this point.

who runs the old fiumara crew now , Coppola took over then borelli , is it being run by deprio/crincoli now ?? That's my understanding
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Where does the Jersey crews... - 12/30/14 04:31 PM

Originally Posted By: domwoods74
who runs the old fiumara crew now , Coppola took over then borelli , is it being run by deprio/crincoli now ?? That's my understanding

As far as I know, Coppola is still the official captain of that crew, though he's currently in prison. Borelli is/was the acting captain of the crew. I haven't seen Depiro identified as anything other than a soldier but maybe that's changed. Last I read, Crincoli was in Larry Dentico's crew and was busted with him back in 2005.
Posted By: alexandarns

Re: Where does the Jersey crews... - 12/30/14 06:02 PM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: domwoods74

As far as I know, Coppola is still the official captain of that crew, though he's currently in prison. Borelli is/was the acting captain of the crew. I haven't seen Depiro identified as anything other than a soldier but maybe that's changed. Last I read, Crincoli was in Larry Dentico's crew and was busted with him back in 2005.

Got anymore info on that Borelli guy?Heard his name a lot just can't connect him to anything.
Posted By: moneyman

Re: Where does the Jersey crews... - 12/30/14 06:42 PM

so is papa smurf under borelli as an associate?
Posted By: flattax

Re: Where does the Jersey crews... - 12/31/14 04:48 PM

Any one near Passaic, NJ?
Posted By: Belmont

Re: Where does the Jersey crews... - 12/31/14 05:43 PM

Passaic is mostly spanish and black. Passaic park is all jewish.. Why ?
Regarding the Colombo's.. Considering half of bensonhurst and Staten Island live in old bridge and manalapan, i would have to assume that the Colomono's have some exposure in NJ.
The north Jersey Lucchese's were't big time hitters by the way. They dont have too many bodies under their belts.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET