Home

Ramona Rizzo's a hottie

Posted By: stern49

Ramona Rizzo's a hottie - 12/18/14 07:01 AM

Mob Wives star Ramona Rizzo was supposed to get married to her boyfriend and mob soldier Joe Sclafani. A friend told me Joe has blue eyes and that he probably only has some Italian blood, which is wrong. There are tons of Sicilians and other southern Italians that are 100% with blue eyes. Even though Romana is hot and I think the finest mob wife she would not be the kind to take home to mama. Many guys probably couldn't win in a fair fight with her.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ng-cocaine.html
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Ramona Rizzo's a hottie - 12/19/14 10:46 AM

My nephew has blue eyes and blond hair and he is 100% Sicilian
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Ramona Rizzo's a hottie - 12/19/14 10:49 AM

One of my college friends is from Italy and he has blonde hair and blue eyes. I thought he was Eastern European when I first seen him.
Posted By: mike89

Re: Ramona Rizzo's a hottie - 12/19/14 01:20 PM

Looks a bit trashy to be fair fella.
Posted By: Malandrino

Re: Ramona Rizzo's a hottie - 12/19/14 02:34 PM

Never cared for Mob Wives, but Ramona and Drita seem like the only ones who are halfway decent looking.
Posted By: blacksheep

Re: Ramona Rizzo's a hottie - 12/19/14 02:42 PM

I always thought alicia was pretty hot

Re: Ramona Rizzo's a hottie - 12/19/14 02:46 PM

Karen Gravano is pretty nice looking when she's at optimal weight.

*Ducks for cover*
Posted By: Alfa Romeo

Re: Ramona Rizzo's a hottie - 12/19/14 04:56 PM

Ramona is way more than decent looking, IMHO. But to each his own.

If she wasn't so mobbed up I could see myself with a serious crush on that girl-woman.

I don't know if this thread is in the right section either. But we should fill it with our favorite Ramona pics.

edit: Someone said she is trashy. I wouldn't know if that is true as I have so far only seen photos of her.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Ramona Rizzo's a hottie - 12/19/14 05:06 PM

shes hot but shes leftys grand daughter. guess her family really is mobd up.

Re: Ramona Rizzo's a hottie - 12/19/14 05:12 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
shes hot but shes leftys grand daughter. guess her family really is mobd up.

It's really risky getting involved with a "mob princess". If you are not a one woman type of guy and you cheat on a wife like that, you could get whacked. It's as simple as that.
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: Ramona Rizzo's a hottie - 12/19/14 05:53 PM

throws a plate of lasagna at moe. [Karen gravano my butt.]
Posted By: Malandrino

Re: Ramona Rizzo's a hottie - 12/19/14 06:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Alfa Romeo
Ramona is way more than decent looking, IMHO. But to each his own.

Who knows maybe it's just my standards are a little high... but hey I'm still in my 20s lol
Posted By: bronx

Re: Ramona Rizzo's a hottie - 12/19/14 06:29 PM

her father and grandfather on the fathers side are and were wise guys

Re: Ramona Rizzo's a hottie - 12/19/14 06:35 PM

Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
throws a plate of lasagna at moe. [Karen gravano my butt.]

lol lol
Posted By: LuanKuci

Re: Ramona Rizzo's a hottie - 12/19/14 07:33 PM

Originally Posted By: bigboy
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
One of my college friends is from Italy and he has blonde hair and blue eyes. I thought he was Eastern European when I first seen him.

please tell me that you are not serious...

Re: Ramona Rizzo's a hottie - 12/19/14 07:36 PM

Originally Posted By: LuanKuci
Originally Posted By: bigboy

please tell me that you are not serious...

I am serious. Karen Gravano is an attractive woman.
Posted By: LuanKuci

Re: Ramona Rizzo's a hottie - 12/19/14 07:48 PM

i was talking about you being surprise of seeing a blonde italian

that was shocking, and a bit disappointing, I mean, we are almost in 2015!

as for gravano...ugh, that's just gross pal

but ehi, whatever makes you happy

Re: Ramona Rizzo's a hottie - 12/19/14 08:09 PM

I'm not surprised about seeing a blonde Italian. It wasn't just the blonde hair that threw me off though. It was his face. Where I live, there is a huge immigrant Polish & Lithuanian population. Guy looked Lithuanian.

And nothing wrong with a chick with curves. wink

Re: Ramona Rizzo's a hottie - 12/19/14 08:43 PM

Originally Posted By: LuanKuci

i was talking about you being surprise of seeing a blonde italian

that was shocking, and a bit disappointing, I mean, we are almost in 2015!

as for gravano...ugh, that's just gross pal

but ehi, whatever makes you happy

Some people might have been surprised at seeing blonde blue eyed features in Southern Italians, wrongly thinking that blonde and blue eyes are associated with racial purity, and that a group of people that are mixed will tend to be darker. But that's false logic. A well known nobody who ruled Germany not too long ago fell victim to that pseudo science also.

Blonde hair and blue eyes have nothing to do with racial purity. You have blacks with blue eyes and sometimes blonde hair. I don't think they are more "white" than someone from Southern Europe. But yet the blue eyes are there. So just because a person is or isn't mixed, or is or is not racially pure doesn't mean they must or must not have blonde hair and blue eyes. Those two things (coloring and uniformity of ethnic origin) actually have nothing to do with each other.
Posted By: FrankMazola

Re: Ramona Rizzo's a hottie - 12/19/14 08:50 PM

Originally Posted By: stern49
Mob Wives star Ramona Rizzo was supposed to get married to her boyfriend and mob soldier Joe Sclafani.

Wait that show has spouses of CURRENT LCN members in good standing?! I thought it was just dead guys or shelved guys or WitSec guys.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Ramona Rizzo's a hottie - 12/19/14 09:35 PM

Originally Posted By: Alfa Romeo
But that's false logic. A well known nobody who ruled Germany not too long ago fell victim to that pseudo science also.

Blonde hair and blue eyes have nothing to do with racial purity. You have blacks with blue eyes and sometimes blonde hair. I don't think they are more "white" than someone from Southern Europe. But yet the blue eyes are there. So just because a person is or isn't mixed, or is or is not racially pure doesn't mean they must or must not have blonde hair and blue eyes. Those two things (coloring and uniformity of ethnic origin) actually have nothing to do with each other.

True. What is crazy is in my family most of the boys are born cotton tops with blue eyes that end up being brown headed by 25. I was the only one that started and ended with brown hair and blue eyes. My Dad, his Sister and brother was that way, my brother was and both my nephews, weird.

Re: Ramona Rizzo's a hottie - 12/20/14 12:06 AM

karen is sicilian on both side of her parents
Posted By: MobMan

Re: Ramona Rizzo's a hottie - 12/20/14 05:51 AM

I think Ramona is fine as hell ! I like Karen, Natalie, Alicia, and Love .
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Ramona Rizzo's a hottie - 12/20/14 10:21 PM

Drita, Ramona, Alicia and Natalie are fine but who could put up with the shit from Ramona and Natalie. Drita is the voice of reason. Gravano is ugly. I like Big Ang, but those big lips make her look like the back end of a mule
Posted By: funkster

Re: Ramona Rizzo's a hottie - 12/21/14 12:36 AM

I love that Big Ang talked to Victoria Gotti about Karen Gravano drama. And not a thing was said about the fact that her father was put away cause of her dad.

Re: Ramona Rizzo's a hottie - 12/21/14 04:01 AM

the show is mostly scripted..set up for drama..hey it may come.
Posted By: funkster

Re: Ramona Rizzo's a hottie - 12/21/14 02:55 PM

Originally Posted By: bronx
the show is mostly scripted..set up for drama..hey it may come.

Ya think? lol its almost laughable how scripted it is. They've had the same drama for three seasons.
Posted By: Extortion

Re: Ramona Rizzo's a hottie - 01/12/15 07:04 PM

Don't think it is scripted because I watched an interview they said they show the show a lot earlier than most other shows while all the drama is going on so they get all the visceral view points. Also the fact there has been violence and fights like Ramona shedding blood or whatever doesn't seem scripted. If it is scripted, it doesn't seem like the entire thing is scripted but what it could be is people playing more of a role for the camera but I honestly believe these people are really like this. Also I think if it was scripted, the only script they'd follow is basically instructions to antagonize other cast members but that's just a theory.

Re: Ramona Rizzo's a hottie - 01/12/15 07:31 PM

your theory is correct
Posted By: Extortion

Re: Ramona Rizzo's a hottie - 01/12/15 10:27 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNdzVBT6OY4 4:45 I mean she says its real on the interview, I guess I believe her.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET