Home

Michael Franzese's new movie?

Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Michael Franzese's new movie? - 12/02/14 04:33 PM

"God the Father"

Anyone seen it?....Opinion on it?

It seems to be the same story that he has been telling for the past 20 years.

Maybe he reveals how much moolah he gave to Junior so that he was allowed to continue roaming the earth.....He HAD to of gave him millions!.....The guy is 1 step beneath Dan Rather with all the interviews he does.
Posted By: oldschool3

Re: Michael Franzese's new movie? - 12/02/14 07:10 PM

You know...I have to agree. At first, I gave him the benefit of the doubt..that maybe he was true blue with discovering his faith and a new life...but after seeing more and more of his interviews and then reading his book, it saddens me to believe that he was just another yuppie mobster wannabe that got out when the heat was on. He criticized his father's way of thinking and dedication to the life, but at least he lived true to his oath...those 80's wannabes like Franzese, Jr. Gotti, etc, were only in it for the power, money and to please "Daddy."
Posted By: FrankMazola

Re: Michael Franzese's new movie? - 12/13/14 09:49 PM

C'mon man... You try growing up in Sonny Franzese's house and turning out different. I know Sonny wanted him to be a doctor but once school was out, there was only 1 way to earn respect in those cold Columbo eyes.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Michael Franzese's new movie? - 12/13/14 09:52 PM

This movie has nothing on Orena: Mafia Priest. Executive produced by Moe Tilden.
Posted By: stern49

Re: Michael Franzese's new movie? - 12/14/14 01:20 PM

Michael is a punk who snitched on two guys, he admitted it in his book but later denied it when I confronted him about it on his FB page. He's All Bad!
Posted By: funkster

Re: Michael Franzese's new movie? - 12/14/14 02:15 PM

Seems interesting, but I have no desire to hear him preach about his religion.
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Michael Franzese's new movie? - 12/14/14 02:25 PM

Does he actually say Lawrence iorizzo was the brains behind the gas tax scam and not himself ??
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Michael Franzese's new movie? - 12/14/14 02:34 PM

Same line. Buy this book, see this movie, about how religion saved me. Oh, and every ticket or paperback you buy, $5 goes straight into my pocket.

How funny. Another wealthy preacher.

Seems like Franzese never lost that moneymaking touch.

This time its just not in gasoline..
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Michael Franzese's new movie? - 12/14/14 04:07 PM

Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
Same line. Buy this book, see this movie, about how religion saved me. Oh, and every ticket or paperback you buy, $5 goes straight into my pocket.

Yep this is his "legal" racket now. He only found God when his ass was fixing to go away for a long time. Honestly I think he's full of shit.

Re: Michael Franzese's new movie? - 12/14/14 04:15 PM

Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Yep this is his "legal" racket now. He only found God when his ass was fixing to go away for a long time. Honestly I think he's full of shit.

Bingo. Must have run out of mob docs to be a talking head for.

I'm sure its been covered in other threads, but does anyone know if he and Sonny still talk? I would presume old man Franzese would want nothing to do with him.
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Michael Franzese's new movie? - 12/14/14 04:51 PM

Originally Posted By: funkster
I'm sure its been covered in other threads, but does anyone know if he and Sonny still talk?

Michael supported his father at his recent trial (in which his brother testified against him) so I think they are on reasonable terms.

Re: Michael Franzese's new movie? - 12/14/14 08:29 PM

Strange. I'd think Sonny would be old school to the point that he'd disown him for opening that big ass mouth.
Posted By: Malandrino

Re: Michael Franzese's new movie? - 12/15/14 03:27 AM

Originally Posted By: funkster
Strange. I'd think Sonny would be old school to the point that he'd disown him for opening that big ass mouth.

Well you know how that goes.. his other son did something MUCH worse, which makes Michael somewhat acceptable in all this. He can't disown his whole family.
Posted By: Philly_Broadway

Re: Michael Franzese's new movie? - 12/24/14 09:00 PM

Just saw something on Reelz last night. Michael Franzese said he talks to his father.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET